Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Racially/Ethnically, what turns you on the most?

(Read 12701 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Racially/Ethnically, what turns you on the most?
     OP - December 26, 2009, 12:54 PM

Have you guys seen this show?

John Safran's Race Relations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9i3LZK9SZE

I only started at the 1st episode. It's about race relations, and sexual preference between different ethnic groups. I still don't like using the word race, too Third Reich for me.

I personally find all sorts of women beautiful, but I can look back to when I was first in love and see how my preference evolved from that. So my preference:

Brunettes
    Dark-skinned, brown-skinned
    East Asian and Southeast Asian , Euroasians
    Mixed ethnicity

I honestly can't explain why I have this preference, I just do. Well, that's a lie there is a scientific explanation which makes sense, but why these groups, I don't know.

Like this beauty here:

• Re: Racially/Ethnically, what turns you on the most?
     Reply #1 - December 26, 2009, 02:40 PM

luckily, my girlfriend is the perfect looking girl  Smiley

Short-ish, brunette, European white (really quite pale actually) - she's prettttttty damn hot in my opinion.
    I don't know why that's my perfect combination, maybe its that whole theory that you're more attracted to someone according to how genetically different you are. She IS pretty much the opposite to me.

It's weird because you wouldn't expect someone that looks like her to be going out with a brown guy like me  Wink but actually, I'm seeing quite a few interracial relationships popping up, which is great for the general population Smiley I do notice the occasional person staring though, but they're usually the old brown buddhis or asian g's Tongue

I think it's great, the whole 'identity scenario' of racially mixed children is just something racists use to prevent people mixing. I have plenty of mixed raced cousins and they have no issues, they just get benefits from each side of the family.

I think these days nationality and culture plays a bigger role than race, though I recognise that they can be interlinked. I identify myself as British. I was born in this great land and everything I feel as normal is British. My parents call themselves indian say that i should see myself as indian. How far back should I go? a few thousand years ago we were all in africa anyway  Roll Eyes

Be yourself.
     Reply #2 - December 26, 2009, 03:23 PM

I fancy all races, honestly.  There are sexy guys in all races, and if they make me laugh in just the right way I don't care about the race.

Black, brown, asian, white, it don't matter, they're all alright.  bunny

Although I woul steer clear from anyone with a religion, regardless of race.  Tongue

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #3 - December 26, 2009, 03:38 PM

what do you think of the idea that looks don't matter? Personally I can't imagine being in a relationship where I'm not sexually attracted to my partner, is that shallow of me?

Be yourself.
     Reply #4 - December 26, 2009, 03:39 PM

I get a little creeped out by people who say they are only attracted to people of a certain race or ethnicity - its like they have a fetish for a race, not a persons own attractive qualities.

I can honestly say I have no preference and have been attracted to women of every ethnicity.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #5 - December 26, 2009, 03:42 PM

what do you think of the idea that looks don't matter? Personally I can't imagine being in a relationship where I'm not sexually attracted to my partner, is that shallow of me?

No not at all, I agree with you aswell, I could not be with someone I wasn't sexually attracted to, but then again looks do not = sexual attraction, at least not in my books.

For me it's something about the persona that wakes up a sexual attraction in me.

My only shallow issue is height, I can't date anyone shorter than me, there is no sexual desire.  Cry

Reply #6 - December 26, 2009, 03:52 PM

I fancy all races, honestly.  There are sexy guys in all races, and if they make me laugh in just the right way I don't care about the race.

Black, brown, asian, white, it don't matter, they're all alright.  bunny

Although I woul steer clear from anyone with a religion, regardless of race.  Tongue

Makes a mental note of adding own name to Current List of Ex-Muslims.
     Reply #7 - December 26, 2009, 03:54 PM

Don't worry, I don't think I could manage going out with someone taller than me. It would be ergonomically difficult for one thing :p It's kinda sad actually, i'm only 5ft9 and it has always been an issue with the girls. Luckily my girlfriend is shorter than me so its not an issue for me at the moment.

I think its just the mentality that height = power and men still need that little bit of dominance so they can sweep women off their feet and save them from danger Smiley I make up for my height with my god-like body anyway Wink

Be yourself.
     Reply #8 - December 26, 2009, 04:02 PM

Lol just say the word.  Tongue

Don't worry, I don't think I could manage going out with someone taller than me. It would be ergonomically difficult for one thing :p It's kinda sad actually, i'm only 5ft9 and it has always been an issue with the girls. Luckily my girlfriend is shorter than me so its not an issue for me at the moment.

I think its just the mentality that height = power and men still need that little bit of dominance so they can sweep women off their feet and save them from danger Smiley I make up for my height with my god-like body anyway Wink

Yes  yes , I am a cavewoman, I may be amazonian but my fella needs to be a big strong warrior too lol.  Cheesy

Reply #9 - December 26, 2009, 04:44 PM

I have a penchant for pale, tall, skinny girls with lavish hair (albinism, red eyes and pointy teeth are optional, but not a disadvantage).

Reply #10 - December 26, 2009, 04:47 PM

Kenan, your signature never fails to make me laugh, it doesn't matter how many times I read it Cheesy
     Reply #11 - December 26, 2009, 06:12 PM

*Sorry for hijacking the thread!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk41Gbjljfo

@ 2:54

Reply #12 - December 26, 2009, 06:33 PM

ok i take it back, it's not funny at all, i read it with a different meter
     Reply #13 - December 26, 2009, 06:50 PM

I get a little creeped out by people who say they are only attracted to people of a certain race or ethnicity - its like they have a fetish for a race, not a persons own attractive qualities.

Eh, prepared to be creeped out, then. There are hot women of every ethnicity in my opinion, but the girls that I've found to be most consistently hot to me are Latinas and mixed-race girls. As a general rule if an ugly Black dude and an ugly White chick have a kid, the kid will be attractive. Eurasian and Blasian chicks are pretty hot too. Even just mixed-ethnicity chicks tend to be pretty hot too (Salma Hayek is a good example, of course she's got Latina AND Lebanese goin on-- and there are a lot of hot chicks from both those groups in my opinion)

I've known some short dudes who did really well with the ladies. I'm 6 foot and although hot women come in different heights, I do have a general preference for tall women, really tall women-- like my height or taller. I once dated this chick who was 6'1" and liked wearing fuck-me boots with high heels/platforms, so when we went out she would tower over me, and damn was that chick hot, and such a fuckin freak in bed. I broke up with her way too soon-- but I'm kinda goin off on a tangent now, ain't I?

fuck you
     Reply #14 - December 26, 2009, 07:21 PM

Eh, prepared to be creeped out, then. There are hot women of every ethnicity in my opinion

But you're not saying you only go for one type of woman to the exclusion of all others.

Ethnic fetishists are also the ones that say stuff like, "I love screwing black women because they are like insatiable animals', or 'East Asian women are so submissive and meek and weak" and blah blah blah

Basically projecting racial stereotypes onto women. Those guys are creeps full stop.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #15 - December 26, 2009, 07:25 PM

Yeah, I know what you mean then. You're quite correct.

fuck you
     Reply #16 - December 26, 2009, 07:40 PM

Good point.

Challenge All Ideologies but don't Hate People.
     Reply #17 - December 26, 2009, 07:58 PM

I can honestly say I have no preference and have been attracted to women of every ethnicity.

Japanese  Roll Eyes
    Red Heads are damn hot two

its not only a matter of race the person is more important
    take the Japanese part as a joke ok

Reply #18 - December 26, 2009, 08:02 PM

I like white girls.

Woops, did I say that out loud?

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #19 - December 27, 2009, 12:12 AM

The person would have to have nearly the same interests as me in terms of music,  movies, books, things like that.  They would have to come from a similar cultural background.  Going by looks, or what sort of characteristics in hair and skin color I found attractive has gotten me in so much trouble in the past, and I'm always the one to pay the price.  I can have those ideals without pursuing them in my life. 

But one thing I do really like is beards.  Not out of control psycho-shaykh ones, or those slick "I'm a douche who works in finance but moonlights as Satan" types.  But when a guy has a beard, I will probably look twice.  Or thrice.   Recently my ex wanted to piss me off as a punishment for not getting back together with him*, so he shaved off his beard (I shit you not; he's apparently a five year old on the inside).    *getting back together with him would be the punishment.

(top to bottom: Fleet Foxes; Jim James from My Morning Jacket; Ray LaMontagne; Band of Horses)

[this space for rent]
     Reply #20 - December 27, 2009, 12:17 AM

Wow I never thought there were women who actually liked a man with a beard.

Damn there goes my prejudice about women out the window, once again Tongue It's true what they say then, every woman is an individual, I always thought that was a myth Tongue haha  Cheesy

Reply #21 - December 27, 2009, 12:28 AM

My ex liked my beard. She said it was great that we could snog for ages without her getting all scratched up. Nice and soft innit.  bunny

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #22 - December 27, 2009, 12:35 AM

arab and persian girls mainly. I can be a shallow fucker. However personality and intellect is also important to me.

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."
     Reply #23 - December 27, 2009, 12:39 AM

arab and persian girls mainly. I can be a shallow fucker. However personality and intellect is also important to me.

Afro

Reply #24 - December 27, 2009, 12:46 AM

I look forward to your emancipation  Wink

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #25 - December 27, 2009, 12:56 AM

*Sorry for hijacking the thread!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk41Gbjljfo

@ 2:54

Afro favourited on my youtube channel

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #26 - December 27, 2009, 01:01 AM

My ex liked my beard. She said it was great that we could snog for ages without her getting all scratched up. Nice and soft innit.  bunny

I always have to shave any time I make out. Scratch the shit out of them haha And I don't need to mention any other body parts Tongue So yeah when I have a clean shaved face you know I'm getting some hahah Cheesy
     Reply #27 - December 27, 2009, 01:08 AM

I find it easier to say what I dont like sexually, but I cant explain it - I never find the traditional Chinese look attractive?  I like subtle oriental features, even half-cast type, but not the full blown features?  Can anyone explain it?  Anyone feel the opposite?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #28 - December 27, 2009, 01:24 AM

I find it easier to say what I dont like sexually, but I cant explain it - I never find the traditional Chinese look attractive?  I like subtle oriental features, even half-cast type, but not the full blown features?  Can anyone explain it?  Anyone feel the opposite?

You probably feel more attracted to people whom you perceive to have similar features to yours..  Nothing abnormal about that.  As for me, slit eyes are already enough to turn me on...

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #29 - December 27, 2009, 01:37 AM

As long as her ass is twice the size of her hips.. anything goes.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »