Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Islamic Radicals infiltrate the Labor Party

(Read 11877 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Islamic Radicals infiltrate the Labor Party
     Reply #60 - March 03, 2010, 06:14 PM

What makes me laugh is the dumb fucks thought they could send out bulk email "action alerts" weeks before the program and none of them would find their way back to Dispatches.  They'll get their manufactured mass complaints but as C4 have the evidence it's manufactured they can cheeryly chuck them in the bin and tell them to go fuck themselves.

Plus as some of the "activists" aren't the brightest bulbs in the box i bet C4 got a bunch of complaints before the program aired.

Stupid is as stupid does as Mr Gump would say.

Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful, The Perpetually Pissed Off About Some Shit Or Other.
     Reply #61 - March 03, 2010, 09:18 PM

What makes me laugh is the dumb fucks thought they could send out bulk email "action alerts" weeks before the program and none of them would find their way back to Dispatches.  They'll get their manufactured mass complaints but as C4 have the evidence it's manufactured they can cheeryly chuck them in the bin and tell them to go fuck themselves.

Plus as some of the "activists" aren't the brightest bulbs in the box i bet C4 got a bunch of complaints before the program aired.

Stupid is as stupid does as Mr Gump would say.

Thank Allah that most Islamists are useless imbeciles. While musulmans can be clever, at the end of the day the lack of critical thinking will always give the kuffar a step up over the ummah warriors.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #62 - March 03, 2010, 10:47 PM

It's the usual bluster.  The goons over at Ummah do not believe a word published by ANY western media outlet about Islam.  They are calling for more letters of complaint to be written, etc, etc, etc.  The IFE is completely innocent, they are a community organisation, etc.  Snore....

I don't know about ummah.com but other forums I frequent, some more fundamentalist, have a strange double standard.  Anything negative against Islam, Islamic parties, Islamic communities gets labeled as Kafir news, or Zionist propaganda, but then they will link the exact same source for reports that would further their objective like showing how immoral, decietful, blah blah blah non Islamic countries.  I can't ever get them to realize this double standard either.   

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #63 - March 04, 2010, 05:27 PM

Heading says "Islamic Radicals infiltrate the Labor Party"

what radicals?   when Muslim folk elect IDIOTS LIKE THESE and elected officials  e speak  like this.. What is the big  deal about Islamic radicals working as party members..

he is muslim labour MP

watch this fool..  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lWABGwFJn0&feature=related    

A inshallah idiot

yeezevee

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #64 - March 05, 2010, 04:41 AM

So however this guy spins it his ultimate hope is to have a parliment that is entirely muslim. For this to happen all non-muslims would have to vote against their own interests or perhaps he had in mind a different scenario other than democratic means to achieve this?

My guess is this was just populist muslim posturing although this should be brought up anytime the guy starts preaching the usual glib multi-cultural nonsense.

According to the polls only 1.6 % of Americans are athiests. So what gives you the right to call the other 80% morons?'
     Reply #65 - March 05, 2010, 06:57 AM

Shaheed Malik, what a twat.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #66 - March 05, 2010, 08:08 AM

billy says
    Shaheed Malik, what a twat

I am not sure whether Shaheed Malik is twat or you & me who write in to web sites without face are   twats  dear billy.,

Shahid Malik (born 24 November 1967) is a British Labour politician, who has been the Member of Parliament for Dewsbury since the 2005 general election. He is a Parliamentary Under Secretary of State in the Department for Communities and Local Government.  In 2000 Malik was elected as the first non-white member to the National Executive Committee of the Labour Party. He was re-elected each year until 2005 when he stood down after being elected as an MP.

In June 2001 Malik was arrested and allegedly beaten by police during racially motivated riots in Burnley. He said he had been trying to stop the violence and told the BBC he had been arrested by "very hyped-up" police. "The riot shields were smashed in my face, causing four to five stitches above the eye, a black eye, lacerations to the arm, bruises on the back of the head, on the body and on the legs."  On leaving Burnley General Hospital Malik said: "No recriminations. This incident should not stereotype all police officers".

On 15 May 2009, Malik stepped down as justice minister to allow the prime minister's independent adviser on ministerial interests, Sir Philip Mawer, to investigate his financial arrangements. The prime minister ordered the inquiry after the Daily Telegraph published details of Malik's expenses. The investigation covered allegations that Malik had benefited from a preferential rent that he had failed to declare in the ministerial register; it did not relate to his expenses claims.

And that is what we did  Vote (ALL SOUTH ASIANS TOGETHER) together and  elect such people in to a ruling party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNWtGI9MfaU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjDXWbBI4so

Look at that 2nd video how he boast what this IDIOT did to Muslim folks across the world., Such are the people that come into power in Islam.,  and that is true across the board.. One has to go into accounts of  his salary/his expenditure and his bank accounts..  What he got from Saudi Arabia Oil money and how much + where he spent to alleviate the POOR Muslim folks of  these lands..

yesterday I hear the news from land of pure ., Some poor guy was stealing rice for his family dinner., and he  was caught.. The punishment was strip his pants down take a big belt with one fellow standing on his hands & other officer holding his legs.. ,, the 18 year old was beaten to pulp in the LAND OF PURE..SHARIA..SHARIA..

watch the video from BBC robbing rice..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8547515.stm

THE RULES AND PUNISHMENT FOR POOR..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jyJuipPk78

And throughout Muslim lands we have people like Shahid Malik  in power., Some of them in power for 30, 40 or 50 years..

So I would like you to note Shahid Malik  is NOT "TWAT" dear billy ..

Reply #67 - March 05, 2010, 08:12 AM

I am not sure whether Shaheed Malik is twat or you & me who write in to web sites without face are  twats  dear billy.,

Rest your mind dear yeeezeevee! With surety I can say I am not a twat, and Shahid Malik also being a twat, I can say that two thirds of your puzzlement is solved. The other question as to your own status, you must introspect and find the answer.

God is Love.

Reply #68 - March 05, 2010, 08:19 AM

Rest your mind dear yeeezeevee! With surety I can say I am not a twat, and Shahid Malik also being a twat, I can say that two thirds of your puzzlement is solved. The other question as to your own status, you must introspect and find the answer.

well some times this intercontinental English gives different meanings for same word., I am not sure what is your meaning for "TWAT".,  but for me it is "FOOL" or "Stupid".

May be i was wrong putting my name  next to yours and using that word., But Sure Shahid Malik is "NEITHER A FOOL" NOR A STUPID.  It is true you are a very smart guy., and I hope to see  such people as you to replace  Shahid Malik types..

Reply #69 - March 05, 2010, 08:21 AM

Why should I want to replace Shahid Malik types?

Anyway, yeezeevee, calling someone a twat just expresses my dislike for them. He may be crafty and intelligent, but he's still a twat.

God is Love.

Reply #70 - March 05, 2010, 09:28 AM

Response to c 4 dispatches ife trying to gag them.

http://www.islamicforumeurope.com/live/ife.php?doc=articleitem&itemId=464

For comments on channel 4

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/episode-guide/series-54/episode-1

I am a student of quran and islam and not an exmuslim.
     Reply #71 - March 05, 2010, 10:50 AM

Well I like this video better than that of yours..  

I Like This  "United States of Islam" that  of Zaid Hamid explains in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZSoi4MOgKg

But to do that., First we have to occupy some Oil wells., Sand Land is a good place to start with., Unfortunately Osama is out of it., we need a new guy from there and Zaid should be made President of Pakistan.., there is a Chance of making "United States of Islam "  with some one like Zaid being Calipaha in 21st century..

The guy great Orator..  England needs such guy ..

Reply #72 - March 05, 2010, 10:59 AM

What the deal with Zaid Hamid and those ridiculous hats?

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #73 - March 05, 2010, 11:32 AM

What the deal with Zaid Hamid and those ridiculous hats?

lol.. there is hole in the back of his head.,    I mean the guy is bald..lol..,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypxoRFKG-oo&feature=related

He dresses up well., good orator ,  You know he is actually not a bad guy, He is not a criminal like other Mullahs around., In fact I prefer that guy in Politics of Pakistan along with Imran Khan..

OFF COURSE A BIT OF THEIR MOUTHS SHOULD BE STITCHED.. until their common sense kicks in..lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71HKSA0YhDc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTgJJ6Bk-Vs&feature=related

good stuff from Zaid... nothing to do with his shouting..

Reply #74 - March 05, 2010, 03:11 PM

Extend your support to IFE by:

1. Register your complaint against the Dispatches programme:
    • Call 0845 076 0191 and make a verbal complaint.
    • Send your written complaint to:
    Channel 4 Enquiries
    PO Box 1058
    Belfast
    BT 1 9DU

• Go online to register your complaint: http://help.channel4.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=C4_Author,Company={2EA1BB9C-510E-44A5-A481-01EB1DDA1669},T=CONTACT_VE,VARSET_TITLE=TV
    • Log on to the Dispatches web link and comment on the programme directly: www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches.

• Call 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040 and complain to OFCOM (the radio and television regulator). They are open Monday to Friday, from 9.00am to 5.00pm.

3. Send letters, emails and also phone Jim Fitzpatrick MP to complain. His inaccurate and unfounded comments form the basis of many of the allegations forwarded by Dispatches.

• Email: fitzpatrickj@parliament.uk
    • Address: Jim Fitzpatrick MP, House of Commons,
    London SW1A 0AA
    • Parliamentary Office: Tel: 020 7219 5085/6215 / Fax:
    020 7219 2776
    Constituency Office: 020 7536 0562 / Fax: 020 7536 0572

4. Speak to all your friends, family and neighbours about this attack and give the real picture of of IFE and its activities.

Im going to do all of the above to express how spot on the programme was and to plead that they keep the pressure on . Im serious. Ive already fired off a couple of emails of support to the addresses above and will call the numbers tomorrow, I may also mention that if they have recently recieved numerous calls from IFE supporters it is just a result of a virtual call out from the minarets of fuckwittery  of the Interweb Jihadists. I may not put it exactly like that though Smiley
    If anyone else feels inclined to follow suit,fire in.

According to the polls only 1.6 % of Americans are athiests. So what gives you the right to call the other 80% morons?'
     Reply #75 - March 05, 2010, 03:41 PM

Same here - I'll send some e-mails of support this weekend - and I'm sure they know its all orchestrated as well.

God is Love.

Reply #76 - March 05, 2010, 04:38 PM

I had dinner with my old man the other night and he's got a place out in the country which has been included in Maliks constituency due to the boundary change.  He said every week he's getting leaflets through the door telling him how Malik has helped this "local" cause or other, when the bloke has had absolutely nothing to do with the area, it won't even be in his constituency till may.  My fathers voted in every election since he was old enough to vote, for the first time he'll not be voting as he tends to vote labour but can't vote for a dodgy twat like Malik.

My old man is old school libertarian liberal - you have to go some to piss a guy like him off.

Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful, The Perpetually Pissed Off About Some Shit Or Other.
     Reply #77 - March 05, 2010, 05:05 PM

Ricardo,please ask your dad to let them know exactly why he has decided not to vote for them.

Reply #78 - March 05, 2010, 07:05 PM

Thank you for this thread. I've been busy lately but this thread has summed up a lot of hidden news about Islam. A few thoughts:

- I think with the second generation of Muslim now forming into adults, there is risk to the current democratic system that has been formed on the assumption that such subversion would not occur. This democratic model is now being tested and to some extent is showing forms of failure at the foundations. The way the IFE is trying to "bank voters" is evident. Our current democratic systems need change: not just with a person monitoring such groups, but going further to set up leglislations whereby such acts of corruption can be reported and dealt with, without the need of the media required to shed light on such matters to the public. Kudos to the Dispatches team, however.

- Due to the fearful nature of the strict Islamic meme, it is easier for such minorities to threaten the moderates and non-muslims.

- As Houriya Ahmed stated, politicians are aware of this but don't want to be branded Islamaphobic. This is the only show stopper. What we need is a an ex-Muslim who has the guts to speak out against such corruption (it IS corruption, in my opinion) and raise awarness by pointing out the principles (i.e. corruption). Such a person cannot be branded a racist so easily, since they would have the record of knowing what type of social division Islam can cause.

- While searching up Houriya Ahmed, I can across this video. BBC try too hard to be nice sometimes. The "My name is Mohammed" showed struggles of moderate Muslims, but this video is just plain bias as if sharia law is "ok" and justifiable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFcCtvIDMGU

- Shaheed Malik, Muslim too? Figures I guess. The guy is corrupt from within (as are other politicans part of the expenses scandal, all their expenses need to be hosted on government websites). But the speeches there display: a lack of political sharpness and intellect (especially with the quote something among the lines of, "At this rate all MPs will be Muslim", and a serious biase towards Islam to which he as a Labour MP should not be doing). The crowd also appeared to be very concentrated of one group of people, who don't appear to be very Britishly cheerful in terms of applauding which he had to initiate. :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure I'll be voting for conservatives now. Though I want to watch this Dispatches report on Mr Cameron!

Are CSC hiring at all? I'd love to work there!
     Reply #79 - March 05, 2010, 07:30 PM

HighOctane.....you're not wrong about the BBC, an excellent organisation that I support against attacks by many hostile to it, but when it comes to Islam, they seem to have a special unit for programme makers who sole purpose is to produce what is effectively dawah-ganda (thanks Nour  Afro) for Islam, and also to wag the finger at the non Muslims watching, as if they are meant to feel guilty about all that ails the Islamic world, including the nefarious stereotypes that abound everywhere.

HighOctane, I also reckon there is a lot more to come out not just about the Jamat-e-Islami activities in east London, but of Islamist infiltration of councils in other cities too.

I think its up to everyone to disseminate an understanding of these issues far and wide amongst the public, to politicians, journalists. They have to be educated and have these dynamics explained to them. So as you know, I share every concern you express.

I think you'll appreciate this article from todays Telegraph by Andrew Gilligan who presented the Dispatches documentary.

++++++

The East End has one of the best local papers in Britain, a genuine mirror of its community. But curiously, this week's issue seems to have missed a story which has been making some serious waves in that very community. One of the local MPs, Labour's Jim Fitzpatrick, was quoted in The Sunday Telegraph, and on national television, as saying that his party had been infiltrated by a secretive, fundamentalist organisation, the Islamic Forum of Europe – which he compares to the Militant Tendency in the 1980s.

At the same time, the area's other MP, George Galloway, was quoted – albeit on a secretly recorded tape – as saying that the IFE played a "decisive role" in his election victory, and admitting that he owes them "more than it would be wise… for me to say". Lutfur Rahman, the council leader in Tower Hamlets, repeatedly refused to deny that the IFE helped him win the leadership. And the reports also pointed out that a great deal of public money has been channelled to IFE-linked projects, causing council officers major concerns.

The IFE, based at the hardline East London mosque, claims to be an "open and tolerant" social welfare institution. In fact, as undercover reporters for Channel 4's Dispatches found, it is working, in its own words, to change the "very infrastructure of society, its institutions, its culture, its political order and its creed… from ignorance to Islam". It may not manage that – but it has already won significant political power over a multiracial community through democratic, secular parties whose values are diametrically opposed to its own.

I admit an interest – I made the programme, and wrote The Sunday Telegraph report. But I think I know why others are reluctant to address the issues we raised. That reason is fear. In six months of research, we spoke to dozens of people in the Tower Hamlets Labour Party. Almost everyone who talked to us said exactly the same thing – but no one, save Mr Fitzpatrick, was brave enough to say it on the record.

Graham Taylor, the chairman of the party, has been forced to make a grovelling apology for suggesting that the town hall was a "centre of Islamic fundamentalism" (he says the comment was meant ironically). Rushanara Ali, the Labour candidate in Mr Galloway's Bethnal Green & Bow constituency, is a secular moderate. But she issued a weaselly statement which can be read, as it was no doubt intended, as an attack on Mr Fitzpatrick, who represents the neighbouring constituency of Poplar and Canning Town.

In the back of every politician's mind lurks the fear that taking on the IFE will cost them votes. In the back of every journalist's mind is the knowledge that writing anything even faintly questioning of the East London mosque will incur tedious correspondence with its hair-trigger libel lawyers. In the back of every white person's mind lurks the fear of the IFE's favoured charge, "Islamophobia".

Dispatches's answer to that charge is that 70 per cent of our interviewees were Muslim. The most important people in the film are the locals of the area – Harmuz Ali, the vice-chairman of the Brick Lane mosque, Badrul Islam, the chief executive of the Ethnic Minority Enterprise Project, and many others. They reject the IFE, knowing better than anyone that it does not represent their community. They dismiss as nonsense the claim that any attack on it is an attack on Islam itself.

Interestingly, too, the IFE's and the mosque's response to the reports has so far been rather more muted than their pre-publication threats would suggest. The Muslim community of East London is calling the IFE's bluff. Given the importance of this issue, it is time for others to find similar courage.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/religion/7373471/We-must-not-be-afraid-of-taking-on-Islamic-extremists.html

God is Love.

Reply #80 - March 06, 2010, 05:08 AM

As for shahid malik, he is supposed to be promoting freedom, secularism, democracy, human rights and separation between religion and state amongst muslims instead of encouraging muslims towards more and more islamization and isolation. This shows where his loyalty truly lies and whether these muslims are at all sensible.

As for the video by the bengali guy for promoting shariah in the uk, he is just trying to pull wool over our eyes and making fool of himself.

He is telling us that wealthy partner in marriage can keep his/her wealth safe from his or her spouse. He is also telling us that wife has no responsibility towards children or looking after the house or even for making a meal for her husband.

In telling us what he told us, raises various questions eg what is purpose of marriage in islam? The answer is mere cheap sex or hiring a womb to have children thereof. It shows woman has no right to husband's house or wealth other than her keep eg food and clothes. This right is lost as soon has divorce takes place. The right of woman to her children is not their because children are property of their father not mother.

Is islam then fair to women? If women and men are independent individuals even after marriage, why women should get half the share of their father's wealth? They will not be able to make up for it from their husbands' wealth. would they? Husband may even have four wives so giving him double share will not make up the difference for all the wives, would it?

This videos is really a big stick to beat up muslim mullahs with.

This is how stupid muslims try to impress westerners about how good islam is.

I am a student of quran and islam and not an exmuslim.
     Reply #81 - March 06, 2010, 07:35 AM

On that note of Islam/Radicals and Briton, Good Videos to watch..

part-1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSMDLFK6nI4&feature=related

part-2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DketEXm0b8A&feature=related

part-3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chSSe2EW-uE&feature=related

part-4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4cVUAMwStM&feature=related

part-5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCGMpWJ8Jh4&feature=related

part-6
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEdT8UKIIUw&feature=related

Reply #82 - March 06, 2010, 08:33 AM

@billy: I think you are right that everyone needs to "disseminate an understanding of these issues far and wide amongst the public, to politicians, journalists." Coming from an ex-Muslim is just as crucial and I think there isn't enough of this. As you point out, policitians have a fear of losing votes, white people feared with Islamophobia. As Douglas Murray would say, "You can defend freedome but freedome can't defend itself".

@Mughal: I'm suprised there hasn't been a Newsnight or Dispatches report on shahid Malik himself. Someone so senior, and blatantly pathetic as a politician in terms of British values and the possibility he's just there for vote banking Muslims (I think).

@yeezevee: Good videos!
    - I disagree with Ratna that Muslim communtieis would report on would be terrorists. Didn't happen for 7/7 as far as I know. Most Mulsims, even moderates, would just put their heads in the sand. The work by the police to forge links with Mosques is ammendable.
    - Too bad to the chap who was held for 6 days, he should be more understanding of the implications of downloading an Al-Qaueda manuel. And perhaps he should be truthful form the start on what his research is. 6 days of bein held is fine by me. Good work again to the police.
    - The Imam learning English after 22 years in the UK is definately a core issue: immigration policy in the past of allowing people who are unlikely to integrate and live by Biritsh values fuels disintegration of Muslim communities. Teaching these Imams English and British values is expensive, but what else can be done?
    - Solving this issue in 20 years seems a bit far fetched. The root issues of removing this memplex is at the core, i.e. the religion itself, though the unsocial rests that would cause is political suicide. There is no easy solution, but more work is needed from the foundation level. One area the government has not tried is purely helping people become more atheist and move away from the religion. Putting Darwin on a £10 note is a start, teaching evolution and atheism in RS would make it better I think. We need to be more French! Looks like the UK will just have to pay the price for an unfortunate meme ruining it for the masses. Just my 2 cents.
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »