Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Dr Zakir Naik teaching 9/11 an inside Job

(Read 15757 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Dr Zakir Naik teaching 9/11 an inside Job
     OP - December 13, 2009, 07:57 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwEjtond_Yg

Man this guy is really an a-hole.

Someone mentioned in this forum the British Muslims chose him as an ambassador of Muslims or something, is that true?
  • Re: Dr Zakir Naik teaching 9/11 an inside Job
     Reply #1 - December 14, 2009, 12:04 AM

Someone mentioned in this forum the British Muslims chose him as an ambassador of Muslims or something, is that true?

The BBC Asian Network is a radio station for British South Asians - Indians, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis. It caters to people of every religion - Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist, Christian and Muslim. So obviously they have special programmes on the religious festivals of their listenership. Guess who the producers chose as their representative of Islam to inspire British Muslims?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/asiannetwork/festivals/ramadan/reflections.shtml

Here is a happy picture of the man with one of the Muslim producers of the station:

Producer Anish Shaikh meets his inspiration Dr Zakir Naik

Remember - this isn't a Muslim radio station - its a radio station listened to by Indians of Hindu, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist background, as well as significant numbers of non South Asians -- and this is the man who the producer describes, no less, as his 'inspiration', a man who is bigoted towards the non Muslims who listen to the station he was called in to preach to, and who pay the licence fee that paid for him to appear on the show to begin with.

Like I say, some Muslims in the UK seem oblivious to all of this, and if they don't, they really are utterly brazen in their chauvinism. Either way, they don't do themselves any favours at all.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #2 - December 14, 2009, 12:12 AM

Here is Dr Zakir Naik on the BBC Asian Network giving 'A Message to non Muslims'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/console/audio/1/?mp=docs/zakir_naik_tues8

Imagine you're a non Muslim listening to the radio and then this prick comes on the radio evangelising and 'inviting' you to Islam.

God is Love.

Reply #3 - December 14, 2009, 12:44 AM

Here is Dr Zakir Naik on the BBC Asian Network giving 'A Message to non Muslims'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/console/audio/1/?mp=docs/zakir_naik_tues8

Imagine you're a non Muslim listening to the radio and then this prick comes on the radio evangelising and 'inviting' you to Islam.

I think it is fucking marvellous! the more Zakir Naik's discrediting Islam the better!

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
     Reply #4 - December 14, 2009, 02:07 AM

i wonder if the guy even believes what he teaches
     Reply #5 - December 14, 2009, 12:07 PM

well i hate to admit it, but i also think that 9/11 was an inside job. But i dont hold racist theories that jews did it rather... eh too much typing just watch the movie The Zeitgeist, a very awesome documentary.
     Reply #6 - December 14, 2009, 12:10 PM

well i hate to admit it, but i also think that 9/11 was an inside job. But i dont hold racist theories that jews did it rather... eh too much typing just watch the movie The Zeitgeist, a very awesome documentary.

Let me guess, you're still a Muslim....

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
     Reply #7 - December 14, 2009, 12:17 PM

It's not only Muslims who believe it was an inside-job.

For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. For those who refuse to understand, no explanation is possible.
     Reply #8 - December 14, 2009, 12:20 PM

nope.

It's not only Muslims who believe it was an inside-job.

yup

Just watch the movie The Zeitgeist you'll know what im talking about.
     Reply #9 - December 14, 2009, 12:24 PM

nope.
    yup

Yes, and if you're crazy enough you'll find patterns in almost everything. Saying that 9/11 is an inside job is like stating that the 1.2billion Muslims are in on this massive practical joke and they don't really believe in Islam.

Reply #10 - December 14, 2009, 02:28 PM

Yes, and if you're crazy enough you'll find patterns in almost everything. Saying that 9/11 is an inside job is like stating that the 1.2billion Muslims are in on this massive practical joke and they don't really believe in Islam.

uh, yeah maybe im crazy not to believe that jet fuel caused steel to melt and caused the towers fall to the ground at free fall speed with air resistance or that jet fuel can evaporate an entire plane or that a average Wall-mart store has more CCTV cameras installed then in the pentagon. Oh yeah i also dont believe that  people in a cave are smart enough to carry out attacks on such a large scale without informing the CIA. As for now i choose not to believe that this attacks where done by some pissed of muslims.
     Reply #11 - December 14, 2009, 04:06 PM

What's with the fucking bigotry I'm noticing from you on every other post you make?

You do realise this forum is dominated by ex-Muslims.. and the key word there is 'muslims' meaning we have muslim friends and family. Sure conspiracy theories are rife in the muslim community, but the fact is they're sources are 9/10 times from white folks in the west. The entire 9/11 inside job theory is something Americans believe. And the fact is over 1/4 of the US believes the government was involved in 9/11 either directly or indirectly.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #12 - December 14, 2009, 04:27 PM

Nice work, Kaiwai. I knew I smelled a secret Muslim.

"By the One in Whose Hand my soul is, were you not to commit sins, Allah would replace you with a people who would commit sins and then seek forgiveness from Allah; and Allah would forgive them." [Saheeh Muslim]

"Wherever you are, death will find you, Even in the looming tower."
    - Quran 4:78
     Reply #13 - December 14, 2009, 04:59 PM

Man this guy is really an a-hole.

Probably spent too much time hanging at Charlie Sheen's house havin coked-up discussions about 9/11.

What's with the fucking bigotry I'm noticing from you on every other post you make?

You do realise this forum is dominated by ex-Muslims.. and the key word there is 'muslims' meaning we have muslim friends and family.

Hey now, back off-- kawai is an ex-Muslim too. He went from militant anti-Muslim to Sufi for, what, 2 days, then came on here and was deconverted within a matter of hours, and went back to being a militant anti-Muslim. But he's ex-Muslim, so it's okay, he's not really being a bigot. He's totally legit.  

Cheesy

fuck you
     Reply #14 - December 14, 2009, 05:25 PM

A load of conspiratorial paranoiac bullshit.

God is Love.

Reply #15 - December 14, 2009, 05:29 PM

Yup, Zeitgeist is shit. Skeptic thoroughly debunked it in a feature article:
    http://www.skeptic.com/eskeptic/09-02-25#feature

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #16 - December 14, 2009, 06:32 PM

I dont know about you guys, I am a New Yorker

and at 12 years old, I saw 3,000 of my fellow Americans die.

If anyone thinks that US needs to kills its own people so it can justify to start a war, you are seriously mistaken

Idiot muslims did 9/11 and didn't think it would back fire on them and now since they are receiving worldwide criticism because of it, they like to play it if off as 9/11 was an inside job and not the Muslim Terrorist's planning

Oh yeah i also dont believe that  people in a cave are smart enough to carry out attacks on such a large scale without informing the CIA

Well considering the fact that all the Terrorist in that day were Naturalized American Citizens and lived as American Citizens without a blemish on their record who came to the US for one purpose. It wasn't like a Organized military was marching in the states. So it would be very difficult for the people to know this going on in their home country prior to 9/11. Also before 9/11, people had no idea or worry about Muslim terrorism so there was no need for racially profiling 5 Arab Americans getting training for learning to fly a plane.
     Reply #17 - December 14, 2009, 06:36 PM

Unfortunately you are wrong about Zeitgeist.... http://conspiracyscience.com/articles/zeitgeist/
    I still find it entertaining conspiracy theory shit...but NOT factual at all..

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #18 - December 14, 2009, 06:40 PM

Idiot muslims did 9/11 and didn't think it would back fire on them

Oh trust me, the whole *point* of 9/11 was to kick off a global war that would pressure Muslims to side with Islamists. So nothing backfired, the results were exactly what Al-Qaeda wanted.

And how the fuck do Muslims explain all the other similar terrorist attacks that happened after 9/11 both in the west and in Muslim countries?

@Brits
    Do the UK muslims have conspiracy theories about the 7/7 bombers too?

Reply #19 - December 14, 2009, 06:42 PM

http://social-statics.blogspot.com/2007/07/looking-at-911-conspiracies-with.html
    Looking at the 9/11 conspiracies with a rational twist

Is it possible to rationally engage & debate the 9/11 conspiracy theories, does critical thinking automatically lands you in the hands & basket of the "loonies". I believe official documentation is a pretty good starter in itself.

Coleen Rowley's Memo to FBI Director Robert Mueller

When Coleen Rowley was an FBI agent in Minneapolis, her office got a lead just three weeks before 9-11: A known Islamic extremist named Zacarias Moussaoui had paid $8000 in cash for lessons to fly a Boeing 747. Rowley's team arrested him and wanted a warrant to search his laptop computer but Rowley's superiors at FBI headquarters said "no." After 9/11, when it became clear that more could have been done, Rowley wrote FBI Director Robert Mueller a letter pointing out that "no one will ever know" the impact the computer search would have had calling his defense of the agency a "rush to judgment to protect the FBI at all costs." She testified in a Senate hearing a few weeks later. She was chosen by TIME magazine as one of their Persons of the Year in 2002.

Sibel Edmonds

Sibel Edmonds, a 32-year-old Turkish-American, was hired as a translator by the FBI shortly after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 because of her knowledge of Middle Eastern languages. She was fired less than a year later in March 2002 for reporting shoddy work and security breaches to her supervisors that could have prevented those attacks.
    She is under "the "state secrets privilege" gag order from the Attorney General & justice Dept since then...

9/11 Press for truth

Michael Collins Independent NewsWashington, DC.

In the film?s first five minutes, we hear FBI Director Robert Mueller tell us that the agency simply had no idea that terrorists would ever use planes to attack the United States. Apparently, he also had no idea that one of his top agents sent reports of suspicious Middle Eastern men in commercial flight schools well before 9/11. He had no idea that a 1996 plot was foiled involving the use of planes as weapons against the United States. He also forgot that at the G8 conference of world leaders in Italy just before 9/11, defenses were set up to meet the threat of airplanes used as weapons. This sequencing in the film typifies the skillful presentation of information and themes throughout the movie. This film is a powerful, moving and intelligent exposition of the impact of 911 in the words of survivors and through the carefully collated, analyzed, and connected stories appearing in the press here and overseas. Much of the content is based on author Paul Thompson?s The Complete 9/11 Timeline.

The press for truth begins after a brief and respectful sequence showing New Yorkers reacting to the attacks, the collapse of the North Tower, and memorial ceremonies. At that point we meet the Jersey Girls. Patty Casazza, Mindy Kleinberg, Lorie Van Auken, and Kristen Breitweiser all lost their husbands on September 1, 2001. They came together initially for mutual support. Quickly, they formed the core of a larger group of 911 survivors demanding an investigation. Casazza describes the frustration when she realized that there would be no formal investigation. ?That?s when I went into angry,? she says. Their demands for a thorough investigation, the many unanswered questions, and the resistance of the information gatekeepers form the narrative that carries the film forward. The twists and turns offer a fascinating and compelling collection of major stories (or dots) that have never been connected.

The first question is why it took two hours before any air defense was mounted on 9/11? The failed response that day is shown. We then we see a 1999 newscast describing the rapid response by six Air Force Jets to a suspicious private plane over Florida. This type of response is standard operating procedure. The point is obvious; the question devastating. How can a mystery jet over Florida get a quicker response than an attack on the United States?
    The next question is introduced by the widow of a New York fireman who died on 9/11. She asks how a skyscraper could collapse due to fire when fire has never been the sole cause of a sky scraper collapse. Seeing and hearing this widow express such an obvious question in plaintive terms has a power that creates both sympathy and outrage. The film continues with the formation of the 9/11 Commission. The Jersey Girls are immediately incensed when the ultimate gatekeeper, Henry Kissinger, is appointed to head the commission. When they meet with him, a Jersey Girl asks if Kissinger?s consulting firm has any Saudi Arabian clients named bin Laden. This question had the intended effect. Kissinger announced he could not take the position.
    During commission hearings, we see the vivid reactions of 9/11 family members as Condoleezza Rice down plays the August 2001 President?s Daily Briefing: Bin Laden determined to strike in US. Then we see their relief and open armed reception of Richard Clarke. Clarke was in charge of the White House response group on 9/11. He tells the commission and families that both he and the government failed that day and then offers the first apology for that failure. The contrast presented between Clarke?s humility and dignity and Rice?s insouciance approaches the poetic.

The 9/11 Commission?s behavior helps expand the notion of gatekeepers. They are officials and major agencies and institutions who dole out information on as limited a basis as possible. This term was not used explicitly but it serves to describe well a key point made in the film. Major players in our society, those in and near government and the press, serve the function of regulating the flow of information for their benefit and the advantage of their patrons. They have a difficult task however. Author, activist, and former CIA official Ray McGovern appears briefly to make a key point. In any intelligence investigation, McGovern tells us, 80% of the information is freely available and in the public domain.

The process of connecting the information and making it meaningful is the task that often goes undone. That challenging task has been undertaken by the 9/11 survivors and motivated citizen-researchers. The questions continue. They are presented through a combination of survivor statements, news clips, comments from reporters like Dan Rather, and press from around the world. This results in highly provocative and revealing questions on the story of our time. While there are no clear answers, there are clear paths to knowledge. What relationship did the 9/11 attacks have with the subsequent invasion of Afghanistan? While this seemed like an interruption in the flow of the film, it quickly turned into a gold mine of dots that began to form a pattern. Why did the chief of Pakistan?s intelligence service, in Washington, DC on 9/11, wire $100,000 to terrorist figure connected to the 9/11 plotters? Why are Pakistani and al Qaeda training camps almost indistinguishable? Why was bin Laden essentially allowed to walk away form Tora Bora, Afghanistan when he was about to be captured? Why were thousands of Taliban members airlifted to Pakistan after their defeat? Why did a key CIA commander in Afghanistan resign two years before his official retirement in order to tell his story about the failure to capture bin Laden?

The film concludes with an edited sequence counter posing an ABC television producer talking about the restrictions on investigative film making with Leonard Downie, Executive Editor of the Washington Post. We?re told by the ABC producer that good stories are often either discouraged or spiked (not shown). We then hear Downie make the remarkable argument that the job of the working press is to present discrete stories. He tells us that the act of connecting those stories is really an ?editorial? function and the responsibility of the public. As Executive Editor of the Washington Post, wouldn?t that be his responsibility? This was a truly eye opening moment. In this case, the public is gathering information, connecting the dots, and speaking up. The 9/11 survivors and their supporters continue to speak forcefully. More and more citizens are asking questions about the seeming gaps and contradictions in The 9/11 Commission Report. They openly question the obvious lock down of White House and other government information sources. They won?t go away.

The film was directed by Ray Nowosielski and written by John Duffy and Kyle Hence. Paul Thompson's book formed the basis for much of the narrative and Larisa Alexandrovna of Raw Story was a key consultant. They offer us a remarkable artistic statement that transcends ideology and operates at the highest level of intellectual honesty, humanity, and patriotis

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #20 - December 14, 2009, 06:43 PM

and dont forget 93 bombings of World Trade Center. They tried to do it in 93, too, they failed miserably
     Reply #21 - December 14, 2009, 06:47 PM

Ah yeah, totally forgot about their 93 attempt.

Anyways, I don't think Muslim actually believe in their own conspiracy theories. They are trying to simply piss on a tragedy that their co-religionists cause and trying to deflect blame.

Because if you actually partake in private conversations you'll notice the same musulmans talking about 9/11 conspiracies will in the same breath talk about how brilliant those 19 were and how the americans "had it coming".

Reply #22 - December 14, 2009, 06:54 PM

Ah yeah, totally forgot about their 93 attempt.

Anyways, I don't think Muslim actually believe in their own conspiracy theories. They are trying to simply piss on a tragedy that their co-religionists cause and trying to deflect blame.

Because if you actually partake in private conversations you'll notice the same musulmans talking about 9/11 conspiracies will in the same breath talk about how brilliant those 19 were and how the americans "had it coming".

very well said!!!!

Also look at the Germans, the Nazis killed off 6million Jews. At least they admit and apologize for that tragic event. I don't see them making up excuses how Holocaust never existed.

Reply #23 - December 14, 2009, 07:07 PM

From discussing with many Muslims on 9/11, there is various opinions to this from them, such as;

# It was an inside-job, to discredit Islam, and use as an excuse to launch the 'War on terrorism' campaign etc etc

# It was a response from Mujahideen, to the many atrocities commited by U.S. Support to Israel etc etc America deserves it. AllahuAkbar etc etc

# Those people who done it, are not proper Muslims. This is not real Islam. Islam is against terrorism, and these people are not representatives of true Islam. Islam is peaceful. We do not support this act of terror. etc etc

For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. For those who refuse to understand, no explanation is possible.
     Reply #24 - December 14, 2009, 09:12 PM

spot on..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #25 - December 14, 2009, 11:15 PM

@Brits
    Do the UK muslims have conspiracy theories about the 7/7 bombers too?

Yes, unfortunately. But at the same time, it was something of a 'wake up call' to many Muslims who were in denial about what has taken root inside some communities in Britain.

But there are still alot of denialists (not just Muslim too, it has to be said)

One of the worst was Dr Muhammad Naseem, leader of the Birmingham Central Mosque, one of the biggest and most prominent mosques in Britain.....he goes on TV over and over again saying it was a conspiracy by the British government to defame Islam.

++++++

Even some senior Islamists believe the events of 7/7 were fabricated. As Dr Mohammad Naseem, the chairman of Birmingham's Central Mosque, says in the BBC2 documentary: 'We do not accept the government version of July 7, 2005. The Ripple Effect video is more convincing than the official statements.'

Mr Naseem, a well-educated man, had made 2,000 copies of Ripple Effect for members of his mosque. Research has revealed that even before the contentious video came out, one in four British Muslims thought the Government or the Secret Services were responsible for the 7/7 atrocities. Now the number of doubters is growing.

At Friday prayers recently, Dr Naseem asked the congregation to raise their hands if they did not accept the government version of events. Nearly the entire gathering of 150 men and boys did so. He then urged his audience to collect free copies of Ripple Effect at the back of the mosque.

The respected chairman has since said that the identities of the bombers were discovered by the police suspiciously quickly. 'When a body is blown up, it is destroyed. How is it that the identification papers found at the bomb scenes of these men were still intact? Were they planted?'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1197419/Conspiracy-fever-As-rumours-swell-government-staged-7-7-victims-relatives-proper-inquiry.html#ixzz0ZhyeojUH

++++++

The Ripple Effect is a piece of sententious conspiracy theory bullshit similar to The Zeitgeist, except about 7/7

God is Love.

Reply #26 - December 14, 2009, 11:17 PM

I think there is something to that. Its a massive form of denial. They just can't face up to what was committed by people in the name and using the writ of their religion.

God is Love.

Reply #27 - December 14, 2009, 11:37 PM

yep I know personally know many Muslims like that. Dealing with them makes my blood boil. Roll Eyes
     Reply #28 - December 15, 2009, 01:32 AM

Muslims in Birmingham find Dr Naseem a little bit embarressing. He just always comes on the telly and portrays himself as a crazy old man - and noone wants a crazy old man as their spokesperson!

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #29 - December 15, 2009, 01:51 AM

Muslims in Birmingham find Dr Naseem a little bit embarressing. He just always comes on the telly and portrays himself as a crazy old man - and noone wants a crazy old man as their spokesperson!

If the majority think he is a joke then why don't the do something about it (except maybe lynching the guy)? It seems that many people dislike the guy but can't be bothered to try and get rid of him.

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »