Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 12:17 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Religion Sux

(Read 13416 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Religion Sux
     OP - December 09, 2009, 06:15 PM

And if it sucked any more I could pimp it out.

It really doesn't matter which religion exists in the world today, for the bottom line is that each and every last one of them expects the subscriber to believe in such things as flying to heaven on a horse, or a talking snake, or that everyone is going to be lifted up off the earth in some crazy mass exodus called the rapture.

Can we get serious for a moment? Like, who the hell can actually believe in this garbage and keep a straight face? I mean, all those who disagree with these religious philosophies are all damned by some god to burn in some ethereal place called "Hell" forever and ever, and yet this so-called "God" says, "I love you?"

Can you see what's wrong with that picture, or do we need a bloody magnifying glass to make it clear?

The human race is destined for 1 of 2 things:

1. Greatness.
    2. Annihilation.

We will be destined for greatness only if we can somehow get our heads wrapped around the idea that since the existence of any such god has never been demonstrated to be true, then by golly why the hell believe in that garbage? As a species, we have unlimited potential to solve so many problems plaguing humanity, and to advance scientifically for the benefit of us all. The sky is not even the limit for the human race, for the ultimate boundary will be the one we cross as we transverse the mysteries of our seemingly endless universe.

But with the state of religion these days, we could face annihilation as a species, and possibly annihilate all other species along with us. All because we don't agree with each other in regards to who has the greatest non-provable god?

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks, because one un-provable god is just as freaking stupid as the next one. So should we go around blowing each other up, killing our children, teaching hate, beheading, stoning, and generally destroying this planet all because of some damn idiotic fairy tale about a creature that doesn't exist any more than Peter Pan or the Spaghetti Monster?

People, the enemy is stupidity. As an intelligent species, we need to put an end to what we are teaching our children in regards to such religious beliefs, and put more of an emphasis on what it can be demonstrated to be true, as opposed to what cannot.

World peace can never truly exist in a religious environment. If you really want world peace, then get rid of the religions that exist around us. Strike at the heart of their beliefs with just two words:

"Prove it!"

And when they can't, mock them into oblivion.

• Re: Religion Sux
     Reply #1 - December 09, 2009, 06:34 PM

By the tone of your post, I have a feeling that you're new to this Atheism thing.

Call me TAP TAP! for I am THE ASS PATTER!
     Reply #2 - December 09, 2009, 06:37 PM

I think its just human nature, Fathom.  Humans are tribalistic, if it wasn't religion it would be something else.  I still agree with you about all religions being as stupid as each other though.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #3 - December 09, 2009, 06:50 PM

World peace can never truly exist in a religious environment.

I dunno. Let's say we all had the same religion (that first part's a biggie) that had only two rules:

(1) The ethic of reciprocity

(2) The non-aggression (non-initiation of force) principle

And we all believed in a man in the sky who would punish or reward us after death according to how well we abided by these rules in life-- seems like a world that universally embraced such a simple philosophy would be better off than it is now, belief in a supernatural being notwithstanding.

Actually, if I had grown up in a society with such a religion-- not obsessed with nonsensical rules/morals, or obsessed with dogma that contradicts science and reason (besides the existence of a supernatural being itself), but simply concerned with people treating each other kindly-- I probably would never have become an atheist.

fuck you
     Reply #4 - December 09, 2009, 07:01 PM

World peace can't exist period. Biologically speaking, it's in our genes to be violent and competitive. The only thing we should hope for is getting people to be as civil and tolerant as possible.

Call me TAP TAP! for I am THE ASS PATTER!
     Reply #5 - December 09, 2009, 07:29 PM

Yeah. With or without any Religions, there will always be violence.

For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. For those who refuse to understand, no explanation is possible.
     Reply #6 - December 09, 2009, 07:35 PM

Cant remember who said this but it goes a little something like this "With or without religion you will have good people doing good things, and bad people doing bad things.  However it takes religon for good people to do bad things"  

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #7 - December 09, 2009, 07:36 PM

Steven Weinberg.

For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. For those who refuse to understand, no explanation is possible.
     Reply #8 - December 09, 2009, 08:00 PM

Quote from: Tommy
    By the tone of your post, I have a feeling that you're new to this Atheism thing.

Been exposed to it for years. However, I have also been involved with both Christianity and Islam, as a believer. After many years, I have concluded that it's all bs.

I'm not as much an atheist as I am an anti-religionist. Does some kind of supreme being exist? I don't know, but I'll be damned if I'm wasting my life chasing some pipe dream about it. I don't need bribes or fear mongering tactics to make me understand the value of the ethic of reciprocity.

Quote from: Cheetah
    I think its just human nature, Fathom.  Humans are tribalistic, if it wasn't religion it would be something else.  I still agree with you about all religions being as stupid as each other though.

Well any belief system is essentially a religion, and all tribes have some system of belief or another. My real point is the religions that teach their members that "If they are not with us, then they are against us." Both Islam and Christianity are guilty of that, and hense guilty of segragating the human race.

Quote from: Q-man
    I dunno. Let's say we all had the same religion (that first part's a biggie) that had only two rules:

And we all believed in a man in the sky who would punish or reward us after death according to how well we abided by these rules in life-- seems like a world that universally embraced such a simple philosophy would be better off than it is now, belief in a supernatural being notwithstanding.

Actually, if I had grown up in a society with such a religion-- not obsessed with nonsensical rules/morals, or obsessed with dogma that contradicts science and reason (besides the existence of a supernatural being itself), but simply concerned with people treating each other kindly-- I probably would never have become an atheist.

You just described the goals of both Christianity, Islam, and a host of other religions. So why have one more? You see, if Islam, for example, conquered the whole world with it's religion, then would the brothers attack the brothers? Same thing for Christianity.

Although i agree with your point of view to an extent, and in spirit, but it's but a pipe dream when we have people believing in some old guy in the sky. The same problem exists in that we would have people doing things to please that old guy in the sky; ridiculous things that do nothing to benefit mankind.

We need to stop believing in "Peter Pan" and more in ourselves and each other as a species. The human race has no faith in itself- which is something real- all because we desire to misguide our faith into some old guy in the sky.
     Reply #9 - December 10, 2009, 06:59 AM

whats the significance of the number 8 in your avatar Fathom?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #10 - December 10, 2009, 09:16 AM

Quote from: IsLame
    whats the significance of the number 8 in your avatar Fathom?

It's actually a symbol of infinity, and with the black background it represents the concept of an infinite universe.
     Reply #11 - December 10, 2009, 09:18 AM

its not infinity its an 8 - infinity is if you turn the 8 figure 90 degrees, or so I have always been taught..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #12 - December 10, 2009, 09:36 AM

Quote from: ISlame
    its not infinity its an 8 - infinity is if you turn the 8 figure 90 degrees, or so I have always been taught..

It's infinity turned upright. At first, many years ago, I had it turned sideways, but since it looked too much like an alien's eyes on the black background, I turned it upright.
     Reply #13 - December 10, 2009, 11:59 AM

World peace can't exist period. Biologically speaking, it's in our genes to be violent and competitive. The only thing we should hope for is getting people to be as civil and tolerant as possible.

I know, but I was just sayin, if everybody followed such a religion things would be much better, and I don't necessarily think atheist society would be better than a society based on such a religion.

I was making the argument for argument's sake.

I don't need bribes or fear mongering tactics to make me understand the value of the ethic of reciprocity.

Okay, you may not, but maybe others do.

You just described the goals of both Christianity, Islam, and a host of other religions.

While both those rules can be found in those religions, they are hardly the primary goals, nor are they the only rules. The overriding goal of all the Abrahamic faiths is strict obedience to the authority of God, who imposes all kinds of nonsensical and even morally-objectionable rules, not just "the golden rule" and the non-aggression principle. If Christianity, Judaism and Islam just had those two, they wouldn't be so bad.

You see, if Islam, for example, conquered the whole world with it's religion, then would the brothers attack the brothers? Same thing for Christianity.

Ummm...you don't even have to wait for them to conquer the whole world-- they do it now and have been doing it for many, many centuries.

Although i agree with your point of view to an extent, and in spirit, but it's but a pipe dream when we have people believing in some old guy in the sky.

As Tommy said, it's probably a "pipe dream" either way.

The same problem exists in that we would have people doing things to please that old guy in the sky; ridiculous things that do nothing to benefit mankind.

The ethic of reciprocity and the non-aggression principle are "ridiculous things that do nothing to benefit mankind"?

You seem to be missing the point in the hypothetical religion I posited-- those are the only two demands God would place on his followers-- basically be nice to other people and don't cause them harm unless in self-defense. No rules on which holes you can stick your dick in, and under what circumstances you may do so, no rules demanding you not eat this or that food, consume this or that drug, no rules placing one sex above the other, or demanding you build big-ass churches and go once a week to pray in them.

We need to stop believing in "Peter Pan" and more in ourselves and each other as a species. The human race has no faith in itself- which is something real- all because we desire to misguide our faith into some old guy in the sky.

I don't think you can lay that all on worship of God. After all, humankind does a lot of nasty things. I'm an atheist and I have no faith in humanity, at least I don't anymore. And you can find a lot of atheists/agnostics who feel the same way. It's little wonder that people turn to religions which call man sinful and wicked, but provide a supernatural being capable of redeeming them-- given the historical and contemporary evidence, you'd have a hard time making a case that humanity is basically "good"

fuck you
     Reply #14 - December 11, 2009, 12:27 AM

Quote from: Fathom
    I don't need bribes or fear mongering tactics to make me understand the value of the ethic of reciprocity.

Okay, you may not, but maybe others do.

I'm not talking about others, I'm talking about myself. But if you believe that fear mongering tactics and bribes are what others need to understand the value of the ethic of recipocity then can I conclude that you would opt for those choices over education and rational thought? Should we fear monger and bribe others into the ethic of reciprocity, or should we properly educate them?

This is really a no-brainer, isn't it?

You just described the goals of both Christianity, Islam, and a host of other religions.

While both those rules can be found in those religions, they are hardly the primary goals, nor are they the only rules. The overriding goal of all the Abrahamic faiths is strict obedience to the authority of God, who imposes all kinds of nonsensical and even morally-objectionable rules, not just "the golden rule" and the non-aggression principle. If Christianity, Judaism and Islam just had those two, they wouldn't be so bad.

I did not state that they were "the primary goals, nor are they the only rules," but only that they are goals that each of those faiths intend to accomplish. Indeed also, as you suggest, they are in fact primary goals of at least 2 of those 3 religions, for Islam and Christianity combined already have almost 2/3 of the world's population in their religions. If that doesn't illustrate to you that it's a primary goal, then perhaps you can demonstate to me a feat of these religions that can compare?

You see, if Islam, for example, conquered the whole world with it's religion, then would the brothers attack the brothers? Same thing for Christianity.

Ummm...you don't even have to wait for them to conquer the whole world-- they do it now and have been doing it for many, many centuries.

You mean as if it was a ... primary goal?

Although i agree with your point of view to an extent, and in spirit, but it's but a pipe dream when we have people believing in some old guy in the sky.

As Tommy said, it's probably a "pipe dream" either way.

So in other words, instead of spreading reason and rational thought, we should just patiently wait in a bus somewhere for the next suicide bomber, or watch the latest David Koresh episode unfold on TV and do absolutely nothing?

Is that about right?

The same problem exists in that we would have people doing things to please that old guy in the sky; ridiculous things that do nothing to benefit mankind.

The ethic of reciprocity and the non-aggression principle are "ridiculous things that do nothing to benefit mankind"?

Perhaps if you didn't insist on extracting my statements out of the context of which they were written into that you just may develop the cerebral capacity to comprehend my statements in their original context? Do you think that's possible, or should the next time you make a statement I should just maybe consider that you are just a few bricks short of a load?

You decide, for I have limited tolerance for those tactics and will expose them instantly, and as viciously as has just been demonstrated.

You seem to be missing the point in the hypothetical religion I posited-- those are the only two demands God would place on his followers-- basically be nice to other people and don't cause them harm unless in self-defense. No rules on which holes you can stick your dick in, and under what circumstances you may do so, no rules demanding you not eat this or that food, consume this or that drug, no rules placing one sex above the other, or demanding you build big-ass churches and go once a week to pray in them.

And you missed my point that the human race does not benefit one iota in believing in such things that are not supported by any evidence and cannot be demonstrated to be true. In your hypothetical religion we still have a belief system in some imaginary entity which only teaches people that lies are the truth.

So we should lie to the people, as opposed to telling them the truth? Is there something so terribly wrong with the truth?

I don't think you can lay that all on worship of God. After all, humankind does a lot of nasty things. I'm an atheist and I have no faith in humanity, at least I don't anymore. And you can find a lot of atheists/agnostics who feel the same way. It's little wonder that people turn to religions which call man sinful and wicked, but provide a supernatural being capable of redeeming them-- given the historical and contemporary evidence, you'd have a hard time making a case that humanity is basically "good".

And why would humanity be basically not good? What would be the reason for that behavior? The list is indeed endless, but topping that list is a score of various ideologies and religious beliefs, all designed to oppresss those who do not subscribe to them.

I have great faith in humanity. I believe in the goodness of mankind, and that over time we will finally all be on the same page with a primary objective that will benefit us all. Access to education is on the rise around the world due to new technologies, and young minds are being awakened to a brighter dawn. As an agnostic/atheist, it is our responsibility to lead the way towards reason and rational thought, and to deal with what is, as opposed to what is not.

Now, you can either sit there and wallow in your bitterness regarding your lack of faith in humanity, or you can get a set of balls and lead the misguided and intellectually deprived masses towards hope, as opposed to hopelessness.

Get in the game, and play to win.
     Reply #15 - December 11, 2009, 02:57 AM

Retracted.

fuck you
     Reply #16 - December 11, 2009, 05:32 AM

I agree, man. Religion SUX and I'm currently not in the right state of mind to elaborate or read what you guys wrote in great detail... It just fucking sucks. K next.

"But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads; Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron." [Qur'an (22:19-21)]
     Reply #17 - December 11, 2009, 10:31 AM

Look, kid, I ain't gonna bother responding to you point-by-point here, but I don't see why you need to take such a strident and confrontational tone over an internet debate about largely hypothetical topics.

You're in your 20s I'm gonna guess, cause that sounds like the stuff I used to say before I hit my 30s not long ago. Look, you wanna criticize me for being cynical okay-- sometimes I even disgust myself with my cynicism, but you need to walk the walk before you get all sanctimonious with me about it. Try working 60-80 hours a week for years, busting your ass in the service of your lofty ideals, leading people in struggle, and being their priest, lawyer and psychologist at the same time, only to face more defeats than victories-- not because you fucked up-- you did everything right, but because you were on the losing end of the overall struggle and history just wasn't going your way. Then the very people you are fighting to help stab you in the back, are more interested in fighting each other, and will sell you and their comrades out for a few shekels. A lot of your comrades end up mental cases due to the stress and and one even ends up blowing his own brains out.

I'm not looking for a pity party here, bud, but I am sayin if you wanna get all high and mighty criticizing my lack of faith in humanity, then walk the fuckin walk. Get in the trenches and really dedicate your life to organizing and fighting for humanity-- and I don't mean just doing shit online. Do that for about a decade or so, then if you still wanna talk down to me for my cynicism, I'll gladly take it on the chin. If you've already done that, great, and I'll retract everything I said-- fuck, I'll delete this whole post. But if not, until then, I got no problem you takin me to task for my cynicism-- somebody's gotta do it-- but I'd greatly appreciate you doing so in a more respectful and less sanctimonious manner. Thanks.

Firstly, I am not a kid, and secondly I am far older than you and likely far older than most on this site.

I have walked the walk extensively, and am very active at Richarddawkins.net as a contributor. I have done all the things you mentioned in the first paragraph except 1 thing.

I never lose hope.

You have.
     Reply #18 - December 11, 2009, 11:05 AM

Another clear example of how age does not necessarily indicate wisdom... People like you end up doing more harm in their effort to do good.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #19 - December 11, 2009, 11:18 AM

Quote from: ras111
    Another clear example of how age does not necessarily indicate wisdom... People like you end up doing more harm in their effort to do good.

If speaking to me, then I must ask that based upon what information have you managed to conclude that I end up doing more harm in their effort to do good?"

And how is it a clear example that age does not necessarily indicate wisdom? Could you explain your reasoning and train of thought so that we may be able to determine if your statement is factually supported, or is nothing but mere bluster?

whistling2
     Reply #20 - December 11, 2009, 11:22 AM

If speaking to me, then I must ask that based upon what information have you managed to conclude that I end up doing more harm in their effort to do good?"

Was not referring specifically to you, just a certain type of people in general.  How I concluded? Life taught me that.

And how is it a clear example that age does not necessarily indicate wisdom? Could you explain your reasoning and train of thought so that we may be able to determine if your statement is factually supported, or is nothing but mere bluster?

whistling2

It is quite easily actually, there are people who still reason the same way they did when they were far younger.  Usually it tends to be religious people like those Christians who believe in Noah, but it is not limited to them

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #21 - December 11, 2009, 12:28 PM

Was not referring specifically to you, just a certain type of people in general.  How I concluded? Life taught me that.

But you said People like you ... which includes me into the certain type of people in general. Since you don't know me according to your assertion that Life taught me that, than don't you think your inclusion of me into your certain type of people is an inaccurate assessment of my personal character?

It is quite easily actually, there are people who still reason the same way they did when they were far younger.  Usually it tends to be religious people like those Christians who believe in Noah, but it is not limited to them.

Okay, so paint everyone with the same brush? You addressed a statement made by me to Q-man in which I stated my age as being significantly more than his own; a statement that did not express anything to do with age indicating wisdom, but only to correct his assertion that I was some kid of the 20 year old variety.

So how did you go from point a) to point b) and assert something about age/wisdom based upon my correction of Q-man? To me, it appears more like a subtle ad hominem personal attack than a statement relevant to the discussion.

If we could stay more on point and less on getting side-tracked I'm sure we could have an actual meaningful discussion.
     Reply #22 - December 11, 2009, 12:31 PM

Firstly, I am not a kid, and secondly I am far older than you and likely far older than most on this site.

I have walked the walk extensively, and am very active at Richarddawkins.net as a contributor. I have done all the things you mentioned in the first paragraph except 1 thing.

I never lose hope.

You have.

Where I'm from "kid" can refer to an 80-year-old man-- it's like saying "dude"

I'm not sure I believe you've done much offline, but I'll take your word for it for now, and as promised, I've retracted my previous statement. Still think your acting kinda dickish unnecessarily.

fuck you
     Reply #23 - December 11, 2009, 12:38 PM

I never lose hope.

You have.

Where I'm from "kid" can refer to an 80-year-old man-- it's like saying "dude"

I'm not sure I believe you've done much offline, but I'll take your word for it for now, and as promised, I've retracted my previous statement. Still think your acting kinda dickish unnecessarily.

It's good that you retracted your previous statement, and as far as acting "dickish" is concerned, I believe that most people would behave in kind when quoted out of context and have unsupported assertions made regarding their person.

Getting along with me is easy; just don't try to pass off any bullshit on me and we'll do just fine.
     Reply #24 - December 11, 2009, 12:43 PM

and as far as acting "dickish" is concerned, I believe that most people would behave in kind when quoted out of context and have unsupported assertions made regarding their person.

Getting along with me is easy; just don't try to pass off any bullshit on me and we'll do just fine.

1. I didn't quote you out of context

2. I was referring to your dickishness before I made those assertions. The very dickishness that led me to make that post in the first place.

fuck you
     Reply #25 - December 11, 2009, 01:23 PM

1. I didn't quote you out of context.

Really? Well then, let's re-trace the steps to demonstrate my point of view. We'll begin with a quote from you:

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=7751.msg191159#msg191159

In the quote of you above we can summarize that you are suggesting a religion which has a belief in a (1)man in the sky and that its system of beliefs is also based upon (2) The ethic of reciprocity, and (3) The non-aggression (non-initiation of force) principle. It's clear that you are suggesting 3 beliefs in the quote above.

Now, let's move on to my response regarding your statement above, with the part of my response detailing with your hypothetical religion and specifically dealing with your man in the sky position:

Although i agree with your point of view to an extent, and in spirit, but it's but a pipe dream when we have people believing in some old guy in the sky. The same problem exists in that we would have people doing things to please that old guy in the sky; ridiculous things that do nothing to benefit mankind.

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=7751.msg191178#msg191178

It should now be perfectly clear that I am addressing your "man in the sky" position. With that in mind, let's now move on to how you responded to my statement above:

Quote from: Q-man"

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=7751.msg191318#msg191318

Now answer me this: how does your response above address my position regarding the man in the sky, and how did you arrive at the conclusion that what I said in the quote above can be interpreted as an expression that "The ethic of reciprocity and the non-aggression principle are 'ridiculous things that do nothing to benefit mankind?'"

You extracted my statement of "ridiculous things that do nothing to benefit mankind" from the context which was clearly intended to relay the message that the belief in the old guy in the sky was one of the "ridiculous things that do nothing to benefit mankind." The belief in the old guy in the sky is what is ridiculous, not the ethic of reciprocity and the non-aggression principle as stand-alone principles.

My statement could not be interpreted as meaning "the ethic of reciprocity and the non-aggression principle are "ridiculous things that do nothing to benefit mankind" in no way, shape, or form. You took my statement out of context and built a false assertion around it that has absolutely no factual support to it at all.

Therefore, I respectfully ask that you refrain from such practices in the future, as they do nothing but create animosity.  
     Reply #26 - December 11, 2009, 01:37 PM

Okay-- I see where you're coming from, you enjoy pointless internet spats over non-issues and "keeping score" in debates you have with people on internet forums. I have no interest in this. We're done.

fuck you
     Reply #27 - December 11, 2009, 02:24 PM

Okay-- I see where you're coming from, you enjoy pointless internet spats over non-issues and "keeping score" in debates you have with people on internet forums. I have no interest in this. We're done

Is that what you think this is really all about? When you quote out of context to make it appear I have said something I did not say, and attempt to dismiss me as some kid, do you really think I am somehow responsible for starting this little spat?

Things are what they are, and they aren't what they aren't. We either accept them and move on, or reject them and stay in a quagmire like some immovable object.
     Reply #28 - December 11, 2009, 04:02 PM

Awww...I'm sorry. Now gimme dat Christian side hug, dat Christian side hug. I'm a ruff ryda.

fuck you
     Reply #29 - December 11, 2009, 08:06 PM

Religion is basically primitive superstition and its no longer needed. It hinders the mind more than it actually does good for it. Free your mind from religion and you more than likely will appreciate life and have a fresher outlook on the world, one that makes more sense.

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »