Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 12:02 PM

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Clarifying the Council's position: Against Political Islam not Muslims

(Read 125553 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 11 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Clarifying the Council's position: Against Political Islam not Muslims
     Reply #60 - February 21, 2008, 03:34 PM

By the way, you know I am dyslexic I told you sometime back, so stop being so patranizing just because I mixed up a stupid letter. Geez.

By the way, " Geez" , comes from "Jesus."  You are insulting one of the prophets of your supposed former religion by using his name as a swearword.

I am no a Muslim. I am a cultural Muslim. I don't believe in a god. Also doubt Jesus actually existed.
     Reply #61 - March 05, 2008, 03:43 AM

By the way, you know I am dyslexic I told you sometime back, so stop being so patranizing just because I mixed up a stupid letter. Geez.

By the way, " Geez" , comes from "Jesus."  You are insulting one of the prophets of your supposed former religion by using his name as a swearword.

I am no a Muslim. I am a cultural Muslim. I don't believe in a god. Also doubt Jesus actually existed.

Oh cut the horse shit, you're either a Muslim or you're not a Muslim. You're as much 'cultural Muslim' as it is possible for a Jew to be a Nazi at the same time.

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
     Reply #62 - March 05, 2008, 12:48 PM

Oh cut the horse shit, you're either a Muslim or you're not a Muslim. You're as much 'cultural Muslim' as it is possible for a Jew to be a Nazi at the same time.

I understand what he means, I quite like the term 'cultural muslim', I think there are plenty of them. Nazi Jews? Look at Israel.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #63 - March 06, 2008, 05:08 AM

Its my basic human right to have a belief in Islam, you can't push your totalitarian agenda and tell us what to believe by mentally trying to bully us.

Absolutely, it is your basic human right and I would never FORCE you to believe anything. Islam, on the other hand, would force us to believe in it or else be killed/burn in hell forever.

don't tell lies, there is no compulsion in Islam. This is clearly stated in the Quran.

You mean there is no compulsion to ENTER islam, but it is a death sentence to LEAVE islam.  Didn't Mr Mohammad say something about "whoever changes his religion, kill him"?
     Reply #64 - March 06, 2008, 05:26 AM

I sprout barbarism? that's fucking ironic coming from you who names herself after a fictional character going around the Galaxy having sex.

It sure sounds like a better way of making friends and influencing people than anything islam has to offer.  By a long shot.
     Reply #65 - March 06, 2008, 05:35 AM

How can I say rape, my wife, when I don't believe in a concept as 'martial rape' how can agree to something I don't even acknowledge. In Islamic marriage, a women gives her consent to sex when she signs the nikkah form. You can't rape someone who's given you consent to have sex with them.

Then you have a strange concept of marriage.  But then again, you have a strange idea of a woman's place in the world.

In my world, consent is given each and every time man and wife (mutually) decide to have sex.
     Reply #66 - March 06, 2008, 05:38 AM

How can I say rape, my wife, when I don't believe in a concept as 'martial rape' how can agree to something I don't even acknowledge. In Islamic marriage, a women gives her consent to sex when she signs the nikkah form. You can't rape someone who's given you consent to have sex with them.

Exactly, that's why I said you shouldn't whine when people say your views are barbaric.  You think there is no such thing as a wife's right to say no to sex with her husband.  Even if he forces her against her will, it is not rape in your eyes.

The minute a wife signs her marriage form, she signs away her right to sexual autonomy for life in your eyes.  So, therefore, your views are barbaric, and stop whining when you get told so, baby.

Firstly you are trying to dumb down my position, as your limited intellect (this is the nicest possible way I can put it) doesnt have the mental acumen to comprehend my argument. There are times when a wife says no and the man has to accept this, i.e. when she is on her period, or when she is ill  etc.. I am not talking about her saying no to sex if there is a valid and logical reason. I'm talking about if there is no valid and logical reason for her to refuse sex... Then she needs disciplining, as this is ill conduct and emotional abuse of the husband, he has a right to defend his health from this mental abuse. 

Yes, yes, I know little Tutsie.  That is why I have copied your post, so you cannot delete/edit it, and hopefully as many women out there as possible will read it.  And yet again, you will prob'ly try and claim it was a joke. That excuse is wearing increasingly thin though.....

Has this guy ever heard of masturbation?
     Reply #67 - March 06, 2008, 05:44 AM

Heard of it? Me thinks he invented it.
     Reply #68 - March 08, 2008, 10:06 AM

I watched Maryam's video on youtube. She spoke really well and I enjoyed that.

I think her message should be broadcast  on all Murtad and ex-Muslims' sites. I am banned at the screwed up Closet-Apostate Ali Sina's site FFI. Will somebody post the link at his rotten site, please. They need her message most.  Cheesy

In short the message is that all of you have to be humans and behave like humans. I liked it when she mentioned the US, it's despicable acts and it's state terrorism.

I would also like to take this opportunity to suggest that all genuine murtads follow CD's example and show themselves to the Western world. Paki and Indian Murtads don't have to worry as all of them look alike.  Cheesy Perhaps, instead of having funny avatars, make your own face an avatar.

And as Maryam advised, do not expect any support from us for events happening in the world.

BMZ
     Reply #69 - March 08, 2008, 10:09 AM

Gee, Ali has been happy with the ban stick. Is anyone left there?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #70 - March 08, 2008, 10:23 AM

I think her message should be broadcast  on all Murtad and ex-Muslims' sites. I am banned at the screwed up Closet-Apostate Ali Sina's site FFI.

Aww, did they kick you out again? So sorry - not.

BMZ->    <- M

You seem to be quite addicted to that rotten site, btw.  whistling2

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg
     Reply #71 - March 08, 2008, 10:32 AM

Hey I'm nicking that smiley for our collection.  grin12

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #72 - March 08, 2008, 11:39 AM

I have it from heregrin12

"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." - Steven Weinberg
     Reply #73 - March 08, 2008, 11:41 AM

I have it from heregrin12

Oooo Danke.  grin12

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #74 - March 08, 2008, 11:57 AM

Bitte.    I posted another one at the smilie thread.

Reply #75 - March 12, 2008, 11:47 AM

The Council is strongly against the advocacy and implementation of Political Islam i.e. Sharia Law and  harmful, regressive practices and beliefs in general.

It holds no discriminatory or disparaging views against individual Muslims, or Muslims as a group. It is important to keep in mind that most Ex-Muslims have family and friends who are Muslim.

Maryam Namazie addressed this issue very eloquently during the launch of the Council :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLfT_RC5wFA

LIE!
     Reply #76 - March 12, 2008, 11:54 AM

LIE!

Prove it. Roll Eyes

Reply #77 - March 12, 2008, 12:06 PM

Forum
     Reply #78 - March 12, 2008, 12:07 PM

What about the forum? 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #79 - March 12, 2008, 12:14 PM

oh.....u don't know?
     Reply #80 - March 12, 2008, 12:15 PM

oh.....u don't know?

We don't think as muslims, so you need to translate, what about the forum?  Roll Eyes

Reply #81 - March 14, 2008, 03:56 PM

I know what you mean ameen. I asked a Muslim friend to join whom I have known for years... She spent two days reading and she was put off from the site. In fact since then mine and her relationship has deteriorated. As she cannot understand how I can associate and spent time around such folk. If the admins want to close theirs eyes to this and have a condescending and arrogant attitude then that is there prerogative.

Like Dio said, you can take the boy out of Islam, but you cannot take the Islam out of the boy. The most honorable thing anyone can do on here is call me a Muslim, regardless of myself being an atheist. I would much rather have the label of a Muslim bestowed on myself as opposed to the "kafir" dirty label. Anyone who is proud of being associated with barbarity is an idiot in my opinion.
     Reply #82 - March 18, 2008, 08:45 AM

Anyone who is proud of being associated with barbarity is an idiot in my opinion.

My exact sentiments.  Islam has been and very much is extremely barbaric!
     Reply #83 - April 12, 2008, 09:18 AM

Ha!, would things actually be different if you were legally in Europe allowed to discriminate against Muslims without using the pretext of Islam to discriminate against them?

What do you mean?

I mean would you all be acting so innocent and peaceful if there was no laws in Europe protecting individual Muslims? Or would you be actually attacking Muslims as opposed to using the pretext of Islam to attack them?

In other words, the only reason you are saying you are not against Muslims is because its illegal to discriminate against someone for having religious beliefs.

Lets not forget majority of the anti Islamics on this forum have come from faith freedom forum, where comments like "nuke Muslims" are posted, and even Ali SIna makes racist statements about Pakistanis, claims to be an atheist, but yet believes in Alien conspiracy theories.

Alien conspiracy theories? tell me more

"By the One in Whose Hand my soul is, were you not to commit sins, Allah would replace you with a people who would commit sins and then seek forgiveness from Allah; and Allah would forgive them." [Saheeh Muslim]

"Wherever you are, death will find you, Even in the looming tower."
    - Quran 4:78
     Reply #84 - April 12, 2008, 09:20 AM

I think most of you are here, for the fact that Ali Sina banned you, as opposed to leaving ffi by being outraged, by the genocidal comments made my members about Muslims.

Roll Eyes This website was created by us before I was banned.

Why were you banned? I feel like I missed something

"By the One in Whose Hand my soul is, were you not to commit sins, Allah would replace you with a people who would commit sins and then seek forgiveness from Allah; and Allah would forgive them." [Saheeh Muslim]

"Wherever you are, death will find you, Even in the looming tower."
    - Quran 4:78
     Reply #85 - July 15, 2008, 06:21 PM

Ha!, would things actually be different if you were legally in Europe allowed to discriminate against Muslims without using the pretext of Islam to discriminate against them?

I think the policy will be alot different if there was no laws enforcing no discrimination of Muslims as this is a violation of basic human rights. Who are you trying to kid by saying of we are not against Muslims we are only against Islam, the truth of the matter is legally you're not allowed to be against Muslims, that's why you're "not" against Muslims. However, as a Muslim I would like to make something abundantly clear anyone who is against Islam is against Muslims and no doubt all other Muslims will represent the same views as myself.

So as far as I am concerned ya'll can take your policy and shove up!

yes, your right....its illegal, although it does happen, did you see the discptaches documentary?

i wonder if the people behind the forum could be breaking hate laws? hmmm.
     Reply #86 - July 15, 2008, 06:46 PM

Maybe you should go and see a lawyer and find out.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #87 - July 15, 2008, 06:48 PM

Well yes I have afriend who is a lawyer... they definitely do contravene the laws. I think that the non Muslims who preach hate against Muslims should be equally tried against the law that Muslim go under, dont you? prob is, whether they will enforce the law...
     Reply #88 - July 15, 2008, 06:49 PM

Well yes I have afriend who is a lawyer... they definitely do contravene the laws. I think that the non Muslims who preach hate against Muslims should be equally tried against the law that Muslim go under, dont you? prob is, whether they will enforce the law...

Tell your friend who is a lawyer to take a look at the site and advise you as to whether or not it contravenes any hate laws. 

Reply #89 - July 15, 2008, 06:51 PM

Tell your friend who is a lawyer to take a look at the site and advise you as to whether or not it contravenes any hate laws. 

OK...
  • Previous page 1 2 34 5 ... 11 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »