Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: CEMBADC kick off.

(Read 13235 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: CEMBADC kick off.
     Reply #30 - December 08, 2009, 01:06 AM

Whats up Canuck. You east side or west side?

East Side, TO.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #31 - December 08, 2009, 01:11 AM

If we are going to get stupid. Then you are missing the other invisible man behind the man giving a blowjob to an invisible man. His name is Smiley. He always smiles.

I'm drunk, leave me alone
     Reply #32 - December 08, 2009, 01:11 AM

Cheesy Cheesy blowjob orgy!!!! -->

suckers

Tongue
     Reply #33 - December 08, 2009, 01:12 AM

@Baal
    I'm working in Edmonton. But lived most of my life in Calgary.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #34 - December 08, 2009, 01:13 AM

if you're gay. why do we have no gay smilies os? guess i'll just use the one of the man giving a blowjob to an invisible man... worship

I ain't gay -- that coat is for a GQ magazine cool-as-fuck in wintertime muthafucka.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #35 - December 08, 2009, 01:15 AM

I'm drunk, leave me alone

Just struck me your comment fits very nicely with your logo, i want to capture this screen for posterity.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #36 - December 08, 2009, 01:16 AM

And yo, nothing wrong in being gay anyway, that word isn't pejorative either  Afro

Live and let live and let love live for all  Afro

God is Love.

Reply #37 - December 08, 2009, 01:17 AM

More of you go gay, more girl for me..  kneel suckers.

Reply #38 - December 08, 2009, 01:21 AM

It is mainstream, and quite the in thing at the moment. If you go to H&M, Topman, Ben Sherman, Zara, Diesel, Reiss etc. they are all stocking them.

Interesting. When did they become mainstream there?

It's funny the trajectory of mil-surplus fashion into mainstream. I had a West German military coat in the 1980s after my ma (she was US Army and stationed in Germany) brought one back for me. I loved that shit and always got compliments/questions on it. By the early 2000s, Old Navy had a clone of it without the West German flag. Similar thing with an East German border guard topcoat I purchased out of a milsurp catalog not long after the wall fell and I was still in High School-- a lot of people thought it was cool but a lot of other people thought I was crazy for wearing it, but within a few years it was the hot thing. Or shit, camo BDU pants-- how long were those around and commercially available until they got hot in the hip hop culture in the mid 90s? Or cargo pants in general? Used to be if you wanted cargo pants you had to buy BDUs or other milsurp shit-- nowadays you can get them anywhere.

fuck you
     Reply #39 - December 08, 2009, 01:24 AM

Interesting. When did they become mainstream there?

To be honest, I have only noticed htem this season.

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #40 - December 08, 2009, 01:34 AM

It is mainstream, and quite the in thing at the moment. If you go to H&M, Topman, Ben Sherman, Zara, Diesel, Reiss etc. they are all stocking them.

Mainstream is for gays
     Reply #41 - December 08, 2009, 01:43 AM

Peruvian is horny and wants a man to mount her to angrily prove he's not gay.

fuck you
     Reply #42 - December 08, 2009, 01:45 AM

whistling2

Q-Man is gay...
     Reply #43 - December 08, 2009, 01:48 AM

Alright, get your sweet ass over here right now and I'll show you who's gay bitch!

fuck you
     Reply #44 - December 08, 2009, 01:49 AM

If you require me to come to you then there's no doubt you're gay! Roll Eyes
     Reply #45 - December 08, 2009, 01:50 AM

Remember we're not Muslamic anymore, so being gay is A-OK.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #46 - December 08, 2009, 01:52 AM

Remember we're not Muslamic anymore, so being gay is A-OK.

It isn't if I want you, unless you're ok with being raped...
     Reply #47 - December 08, 2009, 01:53 AM

If you require me to come to you then there's no doubt you're gay! Roll Eyes

I'd grab ya right now, but there's the distance factor and I ain't got the money for a plane ticket right now. Hit up your parents-- they got some sugar-- and get your little ass over here then give a report back about my sexuality. Hell, even if I am gay and in denial about it, I can fuckin guarantee you you'll go back satisfied and sore.

fuck you
     Reply #48 - December 08, 2009, 01:58 AM

As long as my bf can join I'm in, always wanted a 3some. My bf has secret gay tendencies too so you too should get along just fine Wink worship
     Reply #49 - December 08, 2009, 01:59 AM

As long as my bf can join I'm in, always wanted a 3some. My bf has secret gay tendencies too so you too should get along just fine 

Cheesy

God is Love.

Reply #50 - December 08, 2009, 02:01 AM

As long as my bf can join I'm in, always wanted a 3some. My bf has secret gay tendencies too so you too should get along just fine Wink worship

Oh, he can join in alright. He can jerk off while he watches me fuck the hell out of his girlfriend, then I'll beat the shit out of him for being such a pervert  Cheesy

fuck you
     Reply #51 - December 08, 2009, 02:04 AM

He said that's fine
     Reply #52 - December 08, 2009, 02:06 AM

Cheesy

Yay! PM me your flight itinerary.

fuck you
     Reply #53 - December 08, 2009, 02:11 AM

That requires too much writing, I'll just text you when I'm there  suckers
     Reply #54 - December 08, 2009, 02:28 AM

This thread is getting gay.

Call me TAP TAP! for I am THE ASS PATTER!
     Reply #55 - December 08, 2009, 06:20 AM

To keep you firmly grounded in your atheism-- it wasn't the exact same pea coat. Yours was an Old Navy dark navy blue coat, whereas I had a Claiborne black coat.

oh FSM. My winter coat is an Old Navy pea coat.  This must have some really awesome cosmic meaning!

LOL Chili's.  But why do I think that Q-Man could have had you for a plate of Southwestern Egg Rolls?  What's next? TGIs?  Ruby Tuesday's?  Or will CEMBADC go all out and head for... Applebee's?

Oh fuck off. In my defense, it's not like I know what the good bars in that area are, and the locale was fixed at the last minute. I was near Exit 8 when Bob called back and I knew there was a Chili's there, so that was it. It had a full bar and greasy bar food. Good enough.

Hey those Southwestern Egg Rolls are good, don't hate!  Their tortilla chips are also nice. But Applebee's is SHITE. 

[this space for rent]
     Reply #56 - December 08, 2009, 02:35 PM

This thread is getting gay.

Only cause you came in.
     Reply #57 - December 08, 2009, 03:51 PM

And I came hard.

Call me TAP TAP! for I am THE ASS PATTER!
     Reply #58 - December 08, 2009, 04:39 PM

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »