Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Why Women, are a symbol of Sin in Islam ?

(Read 9363 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Why Women, are a symbol of Sin in Islam ?
     OP - February 17, 2010, 06:34 PM

Hello Everybody:

I believe the term "Women" is synonym to term "Sin" in Islam. I mean it's very easy for her to commit sin Smiley, she can do it just changing the way she is walking, or say just by letting the hijab slip a few millimeters.

I'm not very sure about the whole Muslim world but in sub-continent, when they have to show you that people are getting bad day by day, they will show you the girls are dancing and people are watching., If they want to put some more intensity into it than a little shorter dress does the job.

They don't show people stealing from each other, neither statistics of crimes increasing, not even the rape statistics, or murder statistics simply nothing.. Just a dancing girl does the job..

Why is that ?
  • Re: Why Women, are a symbol of Sin in Islam ?
     Reply #1 - February 17, 2010, 06:45 PM

Because Muslim men are the ones spouting that bullshit and Muslim men generally have major insecurities and control issues with regards to women. In particular their daughters. In the classical Muslim mindset a woman is ideally a creature in bondage, serving her husband, her life dedicated to family. The image of a Muslim woman letting loose, laughing, enjoying herself and being independent of a father or husband strikes at the deepest roots of the male Muslim psyche.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #2 - February 17, 2010, 06:49 PM

Mind you, "control" over "your" women is an issue in practically every culture. It's just goes into psychotically dangerous levels when it comes to our dear musulmans.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #3 - February 17, 2010, 06:56 PM

Women are the fear of any dribbling, bearded religious fruitloop out there, particularly when it comes to the Abrahamic faiths.  Women have the power to lose them their stranglehold on society and undermine them.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #4 - February 17, 2010, 09:06 PM

Hello Everybody:

I believe the term "Women" is synonym to term "Sin" in Islam. I mean it's very easy for her to commit sin Smiley, she can do it just changing the way she is walking, or say just by letting the hijab slip a few millimeters.

I'm not very sure about the whole Muslim world but in sub-continent, when they have to show you that people are getting bad day by day, they will show you the girls are dancing and people are watching., If they want to put some more intensity into it than a little shorter dress does the job.

They don't show people stealing from each other, neither statistics of crimes increasing, not even the rape statistics, or murder statistics simply nothing.. Just a dancing girl does the job..

Why is that ?

Islam begs all these types of questions.  They'll purchase a $25,000 rocket-launcher, but struggle to afford a pair of shoes.  They'll scrape shit off their arse with their bare hands,  but consider bacon unclean. They'll cultivate heroine, yet have a moral objection to beer.

Its all hypocrisy & BS.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #5 - February 17, 2010, 11:28 PM

A nun wrote a poem about this predicament in the 1600's

http://users.ipfw.edu/JEHLE/POESIA/HOMBREEN.HTM

The original version in Spanish is far better though.  Here are some gems

Males perverse, schooled to condemn
        Women by your witless laws,
        Though forsooth you are prime cause
    Of that which you blame in them:

Who shall bear the heavier blame,
        When remorse the twain enthralls,
        She, who for the asking, falls,
    He who, asking, brings to shame?

Whose the guilt, where to begin,
        Though both yield to passion's sway,
        She who weakly sins for pay,
    He who, strong, yet pays for Sin?

So once again I'm left with the classic Irish man's dilemma, do I eat the potato or do I let it ferment so I can drink it later?
    My political philosophy below
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwGat4i8pJI&feature=g-vrec
    Just kidding, here are some true heros
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBTgvK6LQqA
     Reply #6 - February 18, 2010, 05:51 AM

Lets just face it, its easier to blame the other. Human nature.

Nothing can be more contrary to religion and the clergy than reason and common sense. - Voltaire
     Reply #7 - February 20, 2010, 12:12 PM

Reply #8 - February 20, 2010, 12:29 PM

nice find, till now I thought muslims said islam had no issue with closet homoseuals, only the Lot variety..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »