Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Beardless Youths

(Read 33051 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Beardless Youths
     Reply #30 - March 14, 2011, 04:52 AM

Maxwell = iblis
     Reply #31 - March 14, 2011, 04:56 AM

cool story bro

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #32 - March 14, 2011, 05:02 AM

newfag
     Reply #33 - March 14, 2011, 10:33 AM

Not bad.

Pedophile. Homosexual.

I wonder what else Muhammad has under his belt.

This is a 2009 post!  Are you working your way through the entire forums history in one sitting?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #34 - March 14, 2011, 10:38 AM

Let's find the oldest topic ever made on CEMB and then post several pages of lolcats, all of which have no relevance to the topic. grin12
     Reply #35 - March 14, 2011, 10:56 AM

^ Hey that's an awesome idea.. i'll look for it
     Reply #36 - March 14, 2011, 11:31 AM

This is a 2009 post!  Are you working your way through the entire forums history in one sitting?

Good old threads need the props. A good post is a good post no matter its age. Let's not hate or discriminate. lol

Fake friends flatter you. Their compliments are made up. Nasty enemies criticize you harshly. They pick on you unnecessarily. Neither of them help you improve yourself. The best critic is honest and knows you exactly and the best person you can choose to follow is someone closest to you.
     Reply #37 - March 14, 2011, 11:37 AM

Good old threads need the props. A good post is a good post no matter its age. Let's not hate or discriminate. lol

faired income mayyte  Afro

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #38 - March 16, 2011, 12:06 AM

I can more or less understand how men can be attracted (sexually) to women..
    But to young boys!??? HELL NO!

I shouldn't be here. Really. Shaytan SWT deluded ALL of us. Amen.
     Reply #39 - March 16, 2011, 05:34 AM

I can more or less understand how men can be attracted (sexually) to women..

Why more or less........?
  • Beardless Youths
     Reply #40 - September 22, 2014, 02:28 PM

Needs bringing back.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Beardless Youths
     Reply #41 - September 22, 2014, 07:17 PM

Couple of points - is that saying young boys are one of the pleasures of heaven?

And how is being cuckolded a sin?

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

"We cannot slaughter each other out of the human impasse"
  • Beardless Youths
     Reply #42 - September 23, 2014, 08:00 AM

Well, having beautiful boys at your beck and call serving you in heaven does lend itself to some interesting thoughts. Grin

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
  • Beardless Youths
     Reply #43 - September 23, 2014, 08:52 AM

So Islam is pro gay , (so long as they are at age of consent?)

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

A.A. Milne,

• Beardless Youths
     Reply #44 - September 23, 2014, 08:55 AM

Nope.

• Beardless Youths
     Reply #45 - September 23, 2014, 09:00 AM

...was boy love a thing in pre-islamic arabia?
  • Beardless Youths
     Reply #46 - September 23, 2014, 09:04 AM

Probably. It was widespread throughout the middle east going back to the Persian empire days, and probably before.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • Beardless Youths
     Reply #47 - September 23, 2014, 09:13 AM

Still common now in societies that practise sex segregation.

• Beardless Youths
     Reply #48 - September 23, 2014, 09:46 AM

does anyone have any experience with that? i hear it said a lot but havent seen any data or heard anything of the sort from people who live there.
  • Beardless Youths
     Reply #49 - September 23, 2014, 10:33 AM

does anyone have any experience with that? i hear it said a lot but havent seen any data or heard anything of the sort from people who live there.

There was a documentary about it that I watched through my fingers.  From Afghanistan, I think. Lord knows how the filmmaker was given access by the proud, powerful, rich pederast. Perhaps because he was proud.

No link, sorry.
  • Beardless Youths
     Reply #50 - September 23, 2014, 10:38 AM

There was also that recent docu showing rampant prostitution of young boys in Pakistan.

• Beardless Youths
     Reply #51 - September 23, 2014, 10:39 AM

oh yeah, i know about bacha bazi in afghanistan...i meant the middle east and the wider muslim world. afaik, it's limited to afghanistan. pakistan and bangladesh also have a lot of male prostitution.
  • Beardless Youths
     Reply #52 - September 23, 2014, 11:08 AM

Pakistan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2739799/Why-millions-Pakistani-children-falling-prey-vicious-paedophiles.html

http://www.thomaslkellyphotos.com/REPORTAGE/Pleasure-Boys-of-Pakistan/

http://news.oneindia.in/2010/02/19/95percent-of-pak-truckers-indulge-in-sex-with-boyhelper.html

Afghanistan has a practice called "Bacheh-baazi".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/an-afghan-tragedy-the-pashtun-practice-of-having-sex-with-young-boys-8911529.html

http://www.irinnews.org/report/98776/afghanistan-s-dancing-boys

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-hunter/state-department-sexual-abuse-boys-rise-afghanistan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyr5zo0vJ4k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN3dP2rO8Vg

Saudi.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/

Edit: Stupid links that made me wince reading them removed. Smiley

• Beardless Youths
     Reply #53 - September 23, 2014, 11:16 AM

Oh sorry I didn't see your post before I made mine. The thing is C, it isn't that it's a "Middle Eastern problem" or something like that purely because it's the middle east. We're talking about a number of cultures that have segregation as the norm, which is why I thought it useful to include the some of the links I did, for example the first link about Saudi. It's not just them either. In China and India, young men have no access to women because of rampant female infanticide, so are turning to homosexual practises simply because it's the only outlet they have, and abuse of male children is skyrocketing because of this. Same in prison.

• Beardless Youths
     Reply #54 - September 23, 2014, 02:18 PM

Same in prison.

Sex in total institutions should really be treated as a separate matter because of the power relationships.

Which raises an interesting point, are some societies more institutionalised than others and therefore have more "deviant" behaviours that they believe need to be controlled?

Bring back Goffman, Foucault, Weeks etc!

A.A. Milne,

• Beardless Youths
     Reply #55 - September 23, 2014, 04:10 PM

not really convincing. gates of vienna is a hate site…your article on syria is literally one dude recounting seeing one male prostitute with a foreigner. he could've had the same experience in a gay bathhouse in the uk. rent boys have always existed everywhere…a certain level of homosexual activity has always existed everywhere. boys schools, prisons, the military and so on have this reputation in a lot of societies…and of course you have closeted gays. 

it's telling that you were able to find plenty of sources on afghanistan and pakistan (bacha bazi is infamous). dodgy ones on syria, iraq and one on saudi. i don't doubt pederasty and situational homosexuality exist and probably in higher proportion than in the west…but i'm not convinced it's widespread in mainstream society. it overestimates the level of segregation…illicit heterosexual relationships aren't at all uncommon in these societies. i've seen plenty of that myself. 

…also, the greeks and romans were infamous boy-lovers, i don't believe they had burkas or segregation… it's more complex than that.
  • Beardless Youths
     Reply #56 - September 23, 2014, 10:50 PM

Cheesy Note to self, don't give links unless sober.

• Beardless Youths
     Reply #57 - September 23, 2014, 11:25 PM

I do want to clarify that as I'm not an expert in middle eastern societies and cultures I'm not saying my words are set in stone, it's my thoughts on the matter. Anyway, I actually do think segregation plays a part in the whole boy love thing, which is ironic in societies which have such harsh punishments for "sodomy". On the other hand in Greece and Rome it was considered to be the normal inclination for some people and homosexuals weren't shunned. You're comparing a society that had no problem with same sex relations to a society that's the exact opposite. Saying there's a complex history doesn't really do anything to change that.

It always seems to work out the same way. Whether it's religion or not, when there's a lack of the opposite sex it plays out the exact same way every single time, as far as I'm aware.

• Beardless Youths
     Reply #58 - September 24, 2014, 09:55 AM

On the other hand in Greece and Rome it was considered to be the normal inclination for some people and homosexuals weren't shunned. You're comparing a society that had no problem with same sex relations to a society that's the exact opposite. Saying there's a complex history doesn't really do anything to change that.

there wasn't a concept of "homosexuality" in either greece or rome…most men fucked boys just as they did women but being the passive male partner…the fuckee, if you will… was considered effeminate and degrading. it was limited to slaves and young boys and men who were suspected of it were mocked and disgraced. these weren't progressive gay-friendly societies. boy love was widespread in greece and rome…they didn't practice segregation or cover up their women. 

sexuality is complex and each society evolves and develops its sexual mores in its own way…the concept of a distinct homosexual identity is fairly recent…and western. of course, there's homosexual activity in the muslim world…there's probably also a certain degree of situational homosexuality…im just not convinced its anywhere near the norm or super common. 
  • Beardless Youths
     Reply #59 - September 24, 2014, 10:19 AM

Like I said these are just my thoughts, I'm not saying I'm right. It just occurs to me that whenever you have conservatism on this level it follows the same pattern.

Also was taking it rather than giving it that taboo? Zeus had a very famous sexual relationship with Ganymede who was considered a divine hero.

I know same sex relationships were common, but my knowledge on the matter beyond that is rather lacking.

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »