Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: hey not a newbie though..i think

(Read 4935 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: hey not a newbie though..i think
     Reply #30 - July 15, 2010, 10:50 PM

HI hannah, what are you studying at uni?

If you ask me to define anything i will slap you with my pimp hand and make you cry like a biatch.

Nick Naylor: "I didn't have to. I proved that you're wrong, and if you're wrong I'm right."~ Thank you for Smoking

Perspective
     Reply #31 - July 15, 2010, 10:51 PM

im actually at work right now and i'm supposed to have a 20+ page report done in 10 minutes, but i'd rather talk 2 u baby.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #32 - July 15, 2010, 10:55 PM

im actually at work right now and i'm supposed to have a 20+ page report done in 10 minutes, but i'd rather talk 2 u baby.

o.o; in 10 minutes? you kidding?
    well your boss is going to scream then. goodluck!

HI hannah, what are you studying at uni?

ICT~ nerd stuff. but less complicated
     Reply #33 - July 15, 2010, 10:56 PM

my boss is on vacation and I'm supposed to send this report to some bigwigs in edmonton tommorow morning. luckily im 250 km away. Gonna have to wake up at 4am tomm and get to work real early to finish this shit. lol

laziness ftw  dance

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #34 - July 15, 2010, 10:59 PM

Ah, I did computer studies at uni! IS there any particular area you have an interest in?
    Computing seemed to quite stacked as a male dominated subject, I don't know if you have a fairly equal mix in your lectures, but for a woman its actually a good field to get into because it is so male dominated.

How are you finding it so far?

If you ask me to define anything i will slap you with my pimp hand and make you cry like a biatch.

Nick Naylor: "I didn't have to. I proved that you're wrong, and if you're wrong I'm right."~ Thank you for Smoking

Perspective
     Reply #35 - July 15, 2010, 11:03 PM

my boss is on vacation and I'm supposed to send this report to some bigwigs in edmonton tommorow morning. luckily im 250 km away. Gonna have to wake up at 4am tomm and get to work real early to finish this shit. lol

laziness ftw  dance

aha well good luck to you *__* I would never wake up at 4am, sucks ass big time.
    i'm so lucky I don't work at all, yay for being a student without no job.

Ah, I did computer studies at uni! IS there any particular area you have an interest in?
    Computing seemed to quite stacked as a male dominated subject, I don't know if you have a fairly equal mix in your lectures, but for a woman its actually a good field to get into because it is so male dominated.

How are you finding it so far?

So far, I'm loving it. I did computing in College. yep in my class there were only 3 females, me included. I know in Uni there might be a little more, but oh well. 
    I like ICT in general, that's why i'm studying that, instead of something specific.
     Reply #36 - July 15, 2010, 11:06 PM

When i did computing at uni, i hated it, it was very theoretical and dealing with databases just didn't interest me so i kinda switched off. but at work, i found that i was more attuned to practical stuff and i felt i learnt more in a month then my stay at uni. It's good to get a general overview to allow you figure out what you like and what you don't.

Is it a sandwich course?

Perspective
     Reply #37 - July 15, 2010, 11:10 PM

When i did computing at uni, i hated it, it was very theoretical and dealing with databases just didn't interest me so i kinda switched off. but at work, i found that i was more attuned to practical stuff and i felt i learnt more in a month then my stay at uni. It's good to get a general overview to allow you figure out what you like and what you don't.

Is it a sandwich course?

You did, i'm glad I didn't choose computing then. I don't like databases, they're annoying and ugly to deal with.
    Yes it is a sandwich course.
     Reply #38 - July 15, 2010, 11:15 PM

cool the experience of work will be great on your cv, and you're quite luckily in terms that by the time you get out and graduate the job market should be on the up for graduates.

I hope you enjoy your freedom at uni, it will be fantastic time make the most of it, but dont go crazy, and remember to study!

Perspective
     Reply #39 - July 15, 2010, 11:18 PM

cool the experience of work will be great on your cv, and you're quite luckily in terms that by the time you get out and graduate the job market should be on the up for graduates.

I hope you enjoy your freedom at uni, it will be fantastic time make the most of it, but dont go crazy, and remember to study!

Hopefully I do hope there are jobs then.
    Freedom? I don't think i'll get any, i'm staying at home so my freedom won't be much. I will study, i'm a good student, I think.
     Reply #40 - July 16, 2010, 04:50 AM

loads of comp sci people around here, idn't it
     Reply #41 - July 16, 2010, 05:21 AM

Sadly I have nobody to turn to to talk about my problems, so I ended up coming to this site again, because people here seem friendly and they understand , whereas people out there would probably beat me up if i told them  i was an exmuslim.

I'll piss in their general direction
    stand aside

Sex booze and rock&roll
    you know
    the finer things in life
     Reply #42 - July 19, 2010, 09:15 PM

I'll piss in their general direction
    stand aside

LOL

loads of comp sci people around here, idn't it

geeks unite?