Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Kawaii's Islam Videos

(Read 32683 times)
  • 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Kawaii's Islam Videos
     OP - November 22, 2009, 02:03 PM

I made two videos regarding the Qur'an, one is on translations/interpretations, and the other is on supplicating verses with information from the hadith to make it sound not as crappy - I talk about 4:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg51SXwbabo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN8yn6Y7uF0

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
  • Re: Two videos regarding the Qur'an
     Reply #1 - November 22, 2009, 03:36 PM

A fair & objective analysis - are you going to add something about where you are coming from in your youtube profile. 

You may find some people might watch you vids seeing your intentions as a Christian on a recruitment mission , rather than someone who ducked out of taking the shahada after careful analysis

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #2 - November 22, 2009, 03:44 PM

Good vids kaiwai  Afro
     Reply #3 - November 22, 2009, 03:46 PM

..and the Great Lord FSM said "let there be more youtube videos from others"

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #4 - November 22, 2009, 05:05 PM

Kaiwai is back!! Keep the videos coming! thnkyu

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #5 - November 23, 2009, 05:28 AM

Kaiwai is back!! Keep the videos coming! thnkyu

Here are two more videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AelaCDjb7E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRWZXoYuRkA

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up." - Muhammad Ali
     Reply #6 - November 23, 2009, 11:24 AM

Afro

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #7 - November 23, 2009, 12:20 PM

Afro

I tried to avoid using a swear word(s) but sometimes it is difficult  grin12

I hope people will enjoy them, I have learned a lot from the last time I made videos; I am going to avoid getting into long winded debates with Muslims; I'll say my piece and then move on. I'll also avoid getting pissed off in my videos so that I don't tempt Muslims on youtube to flag the videos I upload. Hopefully I might get back up to the 500 or so subscribers I had Tongue

Reply #8 - November 26, 2009, 02:43 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=531TspvAkcU

Reply #9 - November 26, 2009, 04:04 AM

Cool vids bro.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #10 - November 26, 2009, 04:15 AM

Cool vids bro.

Thank you for the kind comments Smiley

Reply #11 - November 29, 2009, 10:50 AM

Another video; its going to piss some people off here - if you're offended by politically incorrect views then don't watch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u47u7Jy5rk8

Reply #12 - December 01, 2009, 09:16 AM

Here is a new video: I've got another 2 sitting on my laptop but I'm going to dribble them out so that it isn't 'all at once' thus overwhelm subscribers (something I learnt in the past).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlsNw1fu2N4

You might need to go to the website itself so that you can get a link to the article as mentioned in the video.

Reply #13 - December 10, 2009, 07:36 AM

Here are two more videos I've made recently on Muhammad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofJDh1-iF44

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TabVPUq8W0g

Reply #14 - December 16, 2009, 06:57 AM

I've made four new videos; here is the first one, the links are a reply that link one after another; it is a reply to Mr Taloul:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxJHQa9mTNM

I'd love to hear your feedback Smiley

Reply #15 - December 16, 2009, 07:01 AM

Is that a Nautica shirt?

fuck you
     Reply #16 - December 16, 2009, 07:14 AM

I've made four new videos; here is the first one, the links are a reply that link one after another; it is a reply to Mr Taloul:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxJHQa9mTNM

I'd love to hear your feedback Smiley

Excellent reply videos to Mr taoul. I liked the bit about the cult of personality. Keep them coming Afro

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #17 - December 16, 2009, 07:15 AM

Is that a Nautica shirt?

Na, it is a Aertex shirt. I don't think it is related to the UK company, they're made in New Zealand Smiley Most of the time I normally wear all black Tongue

Reply #18 - December 16, 2009, 07:21 AM

Thank God. I've got a Nautica shirt that looks very similar except, ya know, I iron it and it looks good on me. It's my favorite short-sleeve shirt as of now and I'd hate to have to burn it, but since yours is a Kiwi knockoff I guess I don't have to now.

fuck you
     Reply #19 - December 16, 2009, 07:31 AM

Excellent reply videos to Mr taoul. I liked the bit about the cult of personality. Keep them coming Afro

Hehe, how did you find the one about history and the constant looking back to past glories by some Muslims?

Thank God. I've got a Nautica shirt that looks very similar except, ya know, I iron it and it looks good on me. It's my favorite short-sleeve shirt as of now and I'd hate to have to burn it, but since yours is a Kiwi knockoff I guess I don't have to now.

Nautica is far too expensive for me, most of my stuff tends to have no labels or brands on it; plain black, blue or grey shirts lol.

Reply #20 - December 16, 2009, 07:37 AM

You gotta know where to shop. All my shit is brand-name shit, but I get it significantly marked-down. I've pretty much become an expert at dressing in fly threads on the cheap.

fuck you
     Reply #21 - December 16, 2009, 04:05 PM

Hehe, how did you find the one about history and the constant looking back to past glories by some Muslims?

It was good. But when you did the drunken Kiki uncle, i literally did LOL, and it was at 2:30 am, so I had to keep it down Cheesy

~RIBS
     Reply #22 - December 16, 2009, 11:18 PM

It was good. But when you did the drunken Kiki uncle, i literally did LOL, and it was at 2:30 am, so I had to keep it down Cheesy

lol, I'm sure almost everyone has seen the scene in real life; there is always at least one drunk either in the family or down at the pub who goes on and on about past glories Tongue

Reply #23 - December 17, 2009, 12:32 AM

lol, I'm sure almost everyone has seen the scene in real life; there is always at least one drunk either in the family or down at the pub who goes on and on about past glories Tongue

Yup, agreed. hey kaiwai, do you know if you will ever make an aggressive video lol. I remember the old days when you were pissed off in videos, especially crawlingkiki and brownsugar4you. Ever gonna go on those kinda rants again? I miss them Smiley

~RIBS
     Reply #24 - December 17, 2009, 12:33 AM

How did you come across his old videos -  Is Kaiwai one of the big shots from YouTube?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #25 - December 17, 2009, 12:48 AM

Yup. Around a year ago he had an older account with like 70+ videos. All of them were great. Talked about the Qur'an, comparative religion, analysis of Muhammad and Islamic history and so on and so forth.

~RIBS
     Reply #26 - December 17, 2009, 01:39 AM

Yup. Around a year ago he had an older account with like 70+ videos. All of them were great. Talked about the Qur'an, comparative religion, analysis of Muhammad and Islamic history and so on and so forth.

Yeah, at one point I had around 500+ subscribers and growing but due to a flagging campaign from Muslims on YouTube I had my account suspended several times then ultimately I was banned. That is why when one reads some of my posts I am very harsh on Muslims given the way I was treated by Muslims on YouTube.

Yup, agreed. hey kaiwai, do you know if you will ever make an aggressive video lol. I remember the old days when you were pissed off in videos, especially crawlingkiki and brownsugar4you. Ever gonna go on those kinda rants again? I miss them Smiley

Oh, then there is bemybro; a tea towel wearing troglodyte from a backwater in the middle of no wear who hides under a red and white tea towel that he uses to hide his face on youtube. I swear YouTube is the last vestige for the clueless in defence of their faith.

Reply #27 - December 17, 2009, 01:47 AM

Yeah, at one point I had around 500+ subscribers and growing but due to a flagging campaign from Muslims on YouTube I had my account suspended several times then ultimately I was banned. That is why when one reads some of my posts I am very harsh on Muslims given the way I was treated by Muslims on YouTube.

its perfectly understandable. What made you decide to come back to youtube and make videos again?

Oh, then there is bemybro; a tea towel wearing troglodyte from a backwater in the middle of no wear who hides under a red and white tea towel that he uses to hide his face on youtube. I swear YouTube is the last vestige for the clueless in defence of their faith.

LMAO. Hey, his mission is to refute us kuffar's views on Islam dance

I remember that massive reply you did on youtube regarding BeMyBro. He kept on talking about democracy and you flamed him for it! Cheesy

~RIBS
     Reply #28 - December 17, 2009, 01:58 AM

Quote from: Kaiwai

2 wrongs doesn't make a right.

For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. For those who refuse to understand, no explanation is possible.
     Reply #29 - December 17, 2009, 01:58 AM

its perfectly understandable. What made you decide to come back to youtube and make videos again?

I got board, I wanted to release some stress, I am thinking of doing an aggro video today; gotta get myself psyched up first Tongue

LMAO. Hey, his mission is to refute us kuffar's views on Islam dance

Yeah, too bad when they lose they try to silence the critic Tongue

I remember that massive reply you did on youtube regarding BeMyBro. He kept on talking about democracy and you flamed him for it! Cheesy

Yeah, I remember - going on about a church being built on the middle east some how can be equated to freedom of religion. A building existing doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things.

2 wrongs doesn't make a right.

Yeah, but it doesn't feel fucking great releasing the fury? Smiley

• 12 3 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »