Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Do Muslim women go to heaven?

(Read 37032 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Do Muslim women go to heaven?
     Reply #30 - April 09, 2014, 09:24 AM

Who said Mo was stupid? He knew what attracted men (women and wealth). He also knew how to keep his big and influential followers happy. But his lack of sexual knowledge about women maybe due to lack of contact with women during his early days. In addition, male chauvinists have a hard time reconciling with the fact that women too have needs and desires. In conservative countries like mine even modern women have a hard time expressing their sexualities even to their close female friends. And even I am not exempt from it. No wonder some people thinks women have no such feelings, or those who have are freaks.
     Reply #31 - April 09, 2014, 09:42 AM

............ I used to wonder whether it was better to be born as a houri or a human? The houris are less pretty so they will be called to bed less. ................

who said that?   Rubaya it is other way around..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOHIVX0TA9M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fZK6MynBFE

Description of Islamic Heaven by well educated internet Savvy western Muslim Dawah IDIOTS..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #32 - April 09, 2014, 10:02 AM

But many scholars are of the agreement that we will be superior to them. Of course I know the consensus you mentioned. Honestly, I have yet to come across any authentic ahadith that states the former. But many, including Cornflower are of my consensus. Anyway, even if they are more beautiful than us then that is another upper hand over us.

But I really hate the way how the Muslim perverted men put us down when comparing to them. They even have the guts to say that we are bad because we excrete and menstruate! As if they don't excrete. One Muslim playboy even commented that he is going to marry on earth for temporary comfort and when he will enter paradise it will be all about houris. Whether we are more beautiful or not, we human women go through more and still worship God. So we are better. But then again Islam is a religion of discrimination.
     Reply #33 - April 09, 2014, 10:10 AM

But I really hate the way how the Muslim perverted men put us down when comparing to them. They even have the guts to say that we are bad because we excrete and menstruate! As if they don't excrete.

In Islam all that is about women on this earth....   Houris are different breed

idiots..
    One Muslim playboy . even commented that he is going to marry on earth for temporary comfort and when he will enter paradise it will be all about houris. ............

that Idiot know well his Islam.,  

Reply #34 - April 09, 2014, 11:55 AM

I actually heard someone say, "Don't expect perfection from your spouse in this world, a perfect version of them will wait for you in heaven."  wacko

Paradise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4isv_Fylg

This is what the promise of better days AFTER death makes you feel, why not dream of a better life while we living.

Hopefull while you still breathing....

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
     Reply #35 - April 09, 2014, 03:04 PM

The “whatever you want” card they always pull for really Jannah brings up more problems than it solves. What if you were a person who took joy not in reclining on cushions in tents, but in actually doing something innovative and productive? What if you really get your personal satisfaction from creating new technology and watching it change the world? Will Allah create a fake society for you to influence and continually give you “good” ideas to make that society improve? Or what if you are an author or musician who gets satisfaction from having people enjoy your work or becoming a bestselling composer? Will Allah just create a fake audience of people designed to always love whatever you produce?   Will he design some huge, fake awards ceremony to acknowledge your “accomplishments?”

Or let’s say you wanted to move to a huge city and become a major fashion designer living in a downtown penthouse and driving a classic sports car while hanging out with a circle of famous and influential friends. The infrastructure for that sort of thing does not even exist in Jannah. Is Allah just going to create fake demand for your fashion lines so that you can feel that satisfaction of getting rich? Is he going to populate your fake ideal city with fake, hip people for you to interact with if no one else in Jannah shared your idea of bliss?

Will there be any opportunity for individuality, ambition, and accomplishment? Or is everyone in Jannah just meant to enjoy boozeless wine, dates, and hooris?

I think that is a problem for both men and women in Jannah.
     Reply #36 - April 09, 2014, 03:37 PM

The more I think about this, the more I wonder how I’d never really thought about it sooner. If I personally could truly have “whatever I wanted,” it would definitely involve travelling to new places, meeting new people, and learning new cultures. Will there even be such a concept as “culture” in Jannah? Or would Allah just create a bunch of fake cultural scenarios for me to discover? What if I really wanted to immerse  myself in the history of a new location? How would that work? Would Allah just make up this virtual reality history and pass it on to me to discover and enjoy as though it were real?  Fake villages. Fake languages. Fake people. Fake artifacts.  

It’s completely absurd.
     Reply #37 - April 09, 2014, 03:42 PM

It is absurd, but when I try to figure out why this wasn't something I personally thought of sooner, it feels like it has a lot to do with the fact that the focus in general lies mostly on hell and punishment. Then you have paradise, but the sole focus is just on the very materialistic, and in all honesty, simple-minded description of paradise that you never really get a chance to think about what you want. Allah has already decided that for you, why even bother to figure it out. Allah has it all figured out for you anyway. For me personally, I didn't want to spend too much time thinking about the reward of my actions (or paradise in general) because I was super-duper afraid of loosing my ikhlas and be punished for it instead.

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #38 - April 09, 2014, 04:08 PM

Fake villages. Fake languages. Fake people. Fake artifacts.

INTO INFINITY.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
    - 32nd United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt
     Reply #39 - April 09, 2014, 04:17 PM

INTO INFINITY.

Hmmmm.. ah hA!  there is something there., let me rewrite it as a note..

"Religious books are full of Fake villages. Fake languages. Fake people. Fake artifacts  in to infinity

There  time  is over throw them all in to the dustbins of history...

Reply #40 - April 09, 2014, 04:23 PM

Best comment of today  Afro

"The healthiest people I know are those who are the first to label themselves fucked up." - three
     Reply #41 - April 09, 2014, 04:54 PM

It’s completely absurd.

To play devils advocate.   Allah would make fake villages, cultures etc but they would be so realistic you yourself would think they are actually real.

So it would be a delusion but yeah you could have what you truly wanted. 

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #42 - April 09, 2014, 05:03 PM

What if he made them so real they think they're real? Philosophically, would they then indeed be real? And if the only thing keeping them in existence is your desire to experience these places and people, should you be viewed in some way of association with allah?

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #43 - April 09, 2014, 05:08 PM

What if he made them so real they think they're real?

Are we them?

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself
    - 32nd United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt
     Reply #44 - April 09, 2014, 05:25 PM

^Exactly what I just thought.   What constitutes reality at that point?

It raises some interesting questions. What if I wanted to be Allah? Or, more like it, what if I wanted for hell not to exist in order to fulfill my satisfactory Jannah experience. Would Allah only make it seem to me as though it did not exist while he continued to torture people. Or would I really get what I desired. Also, how do you handle the conflicting desires of different Jannah inhabitants?
     Reply #45 - April 09, 2014, 05:29 PM

The more I think about this, the more I wonder how I’d never really thought about it sooner. If I personally could truly have “whatever I wanted,” it would definitely involve travelling to new places, meeting new people, and learning new cultures. Will there even be such a concept as “culture” in Jannah? Or would Allah just create a bunch of fake cultural scenarios for me to discover? What if I really wanted to immerse  myself in the history of a new location? How would that work? Would Allah just make up this virtual reality history and pass it on to me to discover and enjoy as though it were real?  Fake villages. Fake languages. Fake people. Fake artifacts.  

It’s completely absurd.

When I was told I could wish for anything in heaven, one thing I always wanted was to relive history and create alternative history. I always wanted to charge with Alexander at Guagemala or see what would happen if Napoleon not have had a failed invasion of Russia. I suppose it would be fake as the real Alexander and Napoleon would be burning in hell for being bisexual or atheist.
     Reply #46 - April 10, 2014, 02:28 AM

What if he made them so real they think they're real? Philosophically, would they then indeed be real? And if the only thing keeping them in existence is your desire to experience these places and people, should you be viewed in some way of association with allah?

Woah.  drug-sniffing dog

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
     Reply #47 - April 10, 2014, 02:51 AM

Cheesy
     Reply #48 - April 10, 2014, 07:46 AM

The only culture that exists in paradise is the bad old Arabic culture. The only desires we will have there is that of God. The Muslims actually mean "Whatever GOD'S heart desires."
     Reply #49 - June 13, 2014, 11:00 AM

My nanny was reading the Quran out once. She is deeply religious but very tolerant and nice. And she never wore hijab. And she got to the Houree part and was like "Ohh, these are just for those Arabs." And her tone was saying something like "Oh these are just for those horny Bedouins." Love her! dance
  • Re: Do Muslim women go to heaven?
     Reply #50 - June 13, 2014, 02:57 PM

It is absurd, but when I try to figure out why this wasn't something I personally thought of sooner, it feels like it has a lot to do with the fact that the focus in general lies mostly on hell and punishment. Then you have paradise, but the sole focus is just on the very materialistic, and in all honesty, simple-minded description of paradise that you never really get a chance to think about what you want. Allah has already decided that for you, why even bother to figure it out. Allah has it all figured out for you anyway. For me personally, I didn't want to spend too much time thinking about the reward of my actions (or paradise in general) because I was super-duper afraid of loosing my ikhlas and be punished for it instead.

This, a hundred times this. Hell is described in so much more gory detail than Paradise that it's as if the reason for wanting to go to Paradise is that it's not Hell.

The Paradise of Islam is a vague, nebulous, allegedly beautiful place of pleasure if you don't think about it too hard--in fact, maybe that last part is why so many Muslims like the idea of Allah's Paradise. The vast majority of Muslims are people that don't think very deeply, at least not about the important issues. Naturally, a hazy place of idle pleasure and intellectual indolence would appeal to them.

Funny enough, thinking about the Islamic heaven is what first started my journey into apostasy. I found myself thinking about the afterlife, and about heaven, and the more I thought about it the less appealing it seemed. Did I really want to spend eternity with a bunch of sexually frustrated perverts who couldn't wait to deflower their own personal harem of 72 sex slaves? What a creepy thought.
     Reply #51 - June 13, 2014, 03:17 PM

Funny enough, thinking about the Islamic heaven is what first started my journey into apostasy. I found myself thinking about the afterlife, and about heaven, and the more I thought about it the less appealing it seemed.

Right? And the more I thought about it, the creepier it got. I still remember being a Muslim and someone saying that, no matter what, in heaven there's going to be no unhappiness, even if your husband is sleeping with the monster wives, even if you aren't that into fine green robes, even if you don't much care for fruits and heavenly palaces and shade. You're going to be happy. In fact, your idea of happiness is going to have adjusted to fit whatever you're offered in heaven. Or you're going to be ecstatic just to sit near the warm glow of your creator for eternity.

For me, Milan Kundera said it well: “The longing for Paradise is man's longing not to be man.”
     Reply #52 - June 13, 2014, 06:03 PM

The Paradise of Islam is a vague, nebulous, allegedly beautiful place of pleasure if you don't think about it too hard

At first, my idea of heaven was of a place where you got whatever you desired. After a while I started thinking about the different tasbee7 and doa' (say this a hundered times and you get a house in heave, say that 33 times you get a palace, say this you get a date tree for each saying of blah blah) and it got me thinking, why the fuck would I want extra houses/date trees/palaces etc in heaven? shouldn't all those be provided already if I wanted them? considering that I managed to get into heaven and all Tongue

"Ours is the age which is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to."
    هذا من فضل جدي
     Reply #53 - June 13, 2014, 06:22 PM

I remember hearing scholars talk about it, and it freaked me the fuck out. One of the things I remember was people in heaven laughing at people in hell, or seeing those in hell, feeling their pain, then the window closing or whatever and forgetting about it/not caring. Or women having jealously removed, basically you wont' even be you, just some weird drooling lobotomized version of you. I found it horrifying, What freaked me out was how happy it seemed to make people, how they talked it up. I mean, seriously? I don't find being a lobotomized sociopathic sadist appealing at all. Guess I'm weird.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #54 - June 13, 2014, 07:17 PM

At first, my idea of heaven was of a place where you got whatever you desired. After a while I started thinking about the different tasbee7 and doa' (say this a hundered times and you get a house in heave, say that 33 times you get a palace, say this you get a date tree for each saying of blah blah) and it got me thinking, why the fuck would I want extra houses/date trees/palaces etc in heaven? shouldn't all those be provided already if I wanted them? considering that I managed to get into heaven and all Tongue

Jannah was always so abstract and non-specific that it never really motivated me. What the hell am I supposed to do with a river of milk? I don't even drink milk like that unless it's with an oreo or a slice of cake, and neither of those two things are mentioned in Jannah.

Then, secondly, as it relates to the houris or whatever, I mean, I love sex and all, but intelligence and the ability to hold a conversation is way more of a turn on to me than being able to see a girl's bone marrow through her skin. What the fuck does that even mean anyway? It's gross.

I'd never want a garden as big as the ones they are talking about, either. When it is the size of the heavens and earth combined, that's not a garden, that's a fucking infinite jungle. The jungle sucks. I've seen Congo.

Then you have the wine that doesn't make you drunk. Seriously, who's idea was that? It's called Juicy Juice where I come from, mofo, you ain't fooling me.

Finally, like Kulay said, who needs all those houses? What is the point? And there is no mention of the Real Estate, either, so I have no idea where these houses are even supposed to be. It's not like they will be in Long Island or Santa Monica. Allah will already have DESTROYED Long Island and Santa Monica and all the cool shit we humans have built that we actually want.

Jannah sucks. It did nothing for me. Jahannam, on the other hand, that shit was scary as fuck.
     Reply #55 - June 13, 2014, 07:30 PM

I'd never want a garden as big as the ones they are talking about, either. When it is the size of the heavens and earth combined, that's not a garden, that's a fucking infinite jungle. The jungle sucks. I've seen Congo.

Cheesy
     Reply #56 - June 13, 2014, 08:27 PM

Then you have the wine that doesn't make you drunk. Seriously, who's idea was that? It's called Juicy Juice where I come from, mofo, you ain't fooling me.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #57 - June 13, 2014, 08:38 PM

Then, secondly, as it relates to the houris or whatever, I mean, I love sex and all, but intelligence and the ability to hold a conversation is way more of a turn on to me than being able to see a girl's bone marrow through her skin. What the fuck does that even mean anyway?

Do you think this is what Mo meant when he was talking about see through houris ?

In my opinion a life without curiosity is not a life worth living
     Reply #58 - June 13, 2014, 08:48 PM

I remember a daa'i commenting on this, he had probably gotten a lot of questions about this, "we don't know if there'll be more dimension. Allah speaks about the houris and seeing rivers through rivers; our whole perception of reality will be different from now". Believe me, it sounded even stupider than I succeeded to capture in written words....

Reply #59 - June 13, 2014, 10:19 PM

Jannah sucks. jungle sucks.. milk sucks

Readers don't listen to that  suck ..suck..suck.. guy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbmpwjyVK2Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsQ55Yno0Ms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piTFrbXiBu8

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »