Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Interesting forum

(Read 4227 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Interesting forum
     OP - November 04, 2009, 03:31 AM

Hi all

I am a male Athiest  from Australia who found this site as a link on thereligionofpeace.com which has been circulating around via email down here.

I have been looking at this forum for a few weeks and find some topics and posters to be very interesting yet do not really have the time to fritter away on the internet so unlikely to really join in and will drop in just to see whats developing and the opinions of ex muslims on certain topics.

Heads up and keep up the good work  lots of Australians were watching the protest/counter protest last weekend and i think many other countries were watching to see what happened.

It appears to me after the battles to get the church out of politics we have to do the same all over again with Islam.

• Re: Interesting forum
     Reply #1 - November 04, 2009, 04:24 AM

welcome 2 the 4um AB71313... grin12

Reply #2 - November 04, 2009, 06:56 AM

Welcome AB71313

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #3 - November 04, 2009, 06:00 PM

Hi - and whats with the username, AB71313?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #4 - November 04, 2009, 06:03 PM

Welcome to the forum AB71313.  Afro
     Reply #5 - November 05, 2009, 08:06 AM

Dunno about the username, Islame. Has no obvious link to anything Australian.

Anyway welcome to the forum, o Bloke of the Mysterious Username. Have a parrot.  parrot

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #6 - November 05, 2009, 08:57 AM

It can be difficult to choose a name that doesnt sound lame.

My parents let me decide if i wanted religion and i did not so i was lucky compared to most and the stories from apostates are something that most would not believe could happen.

The quran is something that has been a bit of a mystery due to it being in arabic and i would say muslims take religion very seriously compared to other religions and interesting to see how many have good knowledge of the competiton as well.

Around 1967 all geology text books were rewritten  when plate tectonics became the theory so i never really took much notice of what was written before man realised the earth was not flat.
    I appreciate science because it rejects what is not correct.

Its difficult to sort fact from fiction with the internet at times, i dont believe everything i read and i think this site has helped enlighten me about Islam and very nice to get several different opinions on some topics from those who really know the quran like Baal and those who clear up arabic translation issues.Hassan,Islame and the ladies are all excellent as well and i appreciate all attempts at humour.

I thought my good friend Metin was a muslim he hasnt spoken to his family for 20 years so i asked him if he went apostate and yes he did.

Reply #7 - November 05, 2009, 11:49 AM

Hi AB71313 and welcome Smiley
     Reply #8 - November 06, 2009, 07:03 AM

Keysar Trad was in the papers again last week  usually he represents the Lebanese Moslem association this time he was representing the Australian Islamic friendship association so i would be interested in opinions with this name change.

I live in Brighton le sands where many muslims come to visit noticing a slight reduction in the last month or so with muslim women with head covering seeing a lot more arabic faces and hair instead of cloth.

Reply #9 - November 08, 2009, 12:16 AM

Welcome AB.   Smiley

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »