Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Just to say hi to all

(Read 3623 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Just to say hi to all
     OP - October 08, 2009, 03:51 AM

just found this forum in the internet from a  youtube video referral. Amazing site, registered straight away. This is just a brief introduction to myself. My name is jubaer, 23 year old man from london. I became an atheist when I was 16. The story is not that exciting really, it might even sound like a stolen version from richard dawkins. I became an atheist when i realised that Islam is just one riligion. There are thousand others like Islam. All of them offer the same prize and the same punishment. Heaven or hell. All say that if you are not a follower of that particular religion you are going to hell. I can still remember how my entire childhood and early teenage was totally terrified by fear of hell. I was told no ones gonna evade the fire of hell. Going to heaven seemed so difficult. Then suddenly one morning I woke up unusually early, i dont know why. I opened up my window and saw the earth. i dont know why it felt so new, so exclusive. All on a sudden I realised that the universe is infact packed with endless waves of beauty. I said to myself "surely its not a work of god. The god that I'm told about who's gonna burn me for quiet a long even if not eternally." I never looked back. Oh...what an amazing sense of relief did i feel.
  • Re: Just to say hi to all
     Reply #1 - October 08, 2009, 04:44 AM

Hi Jubaer, welcome to the forum.   Smiley

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #2 - October 08, 2009, 04:57 AM

Then suddenly one morning I woke up unusually early, i dont know why. I opened up my window and saw the earth. i dont know why it felt so new, so exclusive. All on a sudden I realised that the universe is infact packed with endless waves of beauty. I said to myself "surely its not a work of god. The god that I'm told about who's gonna burn me for quiet a long even if not eternally." I never looked back. Oh...what an amazing sense of relief did i feel.

That's amazing.   Smiley

[this space for rent]
     Reply #3 - October 08, 2009, 08:05 AM

I became an atheist when i realised that Islam is just one riligion. There are thousand others like Islam. All of them offer the same prize and the same punishment. Heaven or hell. All say that if you are not a follower of that particular religion you are going to hell. I can still remember how my entire childhood and early teenage was totally terrified by fear of hell. I was told no ones gonna evade the fire of hell. Going to heaven seemed so difficult.

Welcome to the forum. I felt the above for a very long time.
     Reply #4 - October 08, 2009, 09:41 AM

Salam bro and welcome to the den of vice and virtue

Take the Pakman challenge and convince me there is a God and Mo was not a murdering, power hungry sex maniac.
     Reply #5 - October 08, 2009, 09:42 AM

Welcome to the jungle, pull up a vine, help youself to the bananas.  parrot

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #6 - October 08, 2009, 12:04 PM

Welcome to the forum Jubaer! Afro

Z
     Reply #7 - October 08, 2009, 02:16 PM

Good to see you hear  Afro  Tell us how your parents/siblings/friends have reacted to your apostacy, and how you found us..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #8 - October 08, 2009, 03:09 PM

Welcome aj Smiley
     Reply #9 - October 08, 2009, 04:20 PM

Hi Jubaer,

Welcome to this forum.

I'm just new here myself.

That's interesting how you became an atheist. I find it amazing how many people stop believing in God because of the lie about hell fire.

until another times.

Lynna

If at first you succeed...try something harder.

Failing isn't falling down. Failing is not getting back up again.
     Reply #10 - October 08, 2009, 04:32 PM

That's interesting how you became an atheist. I find it amazing how many people stop believing in God because of the lie about hell fire.
    Lynna

not so subtle hint there   Roll Eyes

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #11 - October 19, 2009, 05:35 AM

not so subtle hint there   ::)

I didn't mean to be subtle.
    I really am amazed how many people are turned away from belief in God because of the lie about hell fire.

If at first you succeed...try something harder.

Failing isn't falling down. Failing is not getting back up again.
     Reply #12 - October 19, 2009, 06:41 AM

Hey Jubaer, Welcome! Glad you found us. Totally loved your brief but insightful bio.  Afro

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #13 - October 19, 2009, 09:06 AM

Welcome  Smiley

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #14 - October 19, 2009, 09:27 AM

Hiya.  dance

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »