Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Advertising this site on islamic forums?

(Read 3687 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Advertising this site on islamic forums?
     OP - October 02, 2009, 04:43 PM

Since this site is soo awesome and helped me become an ex-muslim, why dont we spread this site a bit more, like i found that there are tons of online islamic forums out there, why dont we advertise there and pick up some members and maybe try to convert them from islam?  whistling2

how about it?

dont rage me if you dont like the idea  grin12
  • Re: Advertising this site on islamic forums?
     Reply #1 - October 02, 2009, 04:45 PM

I can't think of a single islamic forum that would advertise this site!

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #2 - October 02, 2009, 04:46 PM

Welcome to the forum fellow murtad!  Afro

Unfortunately most Islamic forums are heavily moderated and they'd come down on you like a tonne of bricks if you try to advertise this site, plus most people would consider it trolling.  But there's nothing wrong with dropping the odd hints here and there.

Reply #3 - October 02, 2009, 04:46 PM

I would like to invite AbuMubarak here, seeing as he doesn't allow debate on his forum.

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #4 - October 02, 2009, 04:47 PM

Also where are the proposed funds going to come from? The best way is what we do already - join them, engage in debate, and drop a few hints about this place.

Also if you open an anonymous youtube account, start spreading the word!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #5 - October 02, 2009, 04:49 PM

In any case, Aa, let us know about your journey here.  How long have you been reading this site.. have you ever joined before?  Were you a a questioning Muslim when you first started reading here?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #6 - October 02, 2009, 04:50 PM

i meant like asking questions about islam and then somehow linking it to this site.. Tongue
     Reply #7 - October 02, 2009, 04:54 PM

You could be accused of spamming, and that wouldn't do our reputation any good.  The best way to advertise this site on other forums is simply put a link in your sig.  That way people can ignore it if they want and the mods can just remove it if it breaches some rule of theirs.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #8 - October 02, 2009, 04:55 PM

Since this site is soo awesome and helped me become an ex-muslim, why dont we spread this site a bit more, like i found that there are tons of online islamic forums out there, why dont we advertise there and pick up some members and maybe try to convert them from islam?  whistling2

how about it?

dont rage me if you dont like the idea  grin12

Welcome Aa Smiley Your nick reminds me of "Alcoholics Anonymous" - and since this site does aim to offer help and support to those coming off Islam - there is a similarity lol  grin12
     Reply #9 - October 02, 2009, 08:19 PM

Welcome Aa Smiley Your nick reminds me of "Alcoholics Anonymous" - and since this site does aim to offer help and support to those coming off Islam - there is a similarity lol  grin12

You mean like "Apostate Anonymous"? Nice idea.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »