Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Rapes in Saudi Arabia

(Read 8003 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Rapes in Saudi Arabia
     OP - September 21, 2009, 01:24 PM

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY THE HELL MANY MUSLIMAHS SAYS THAT ISLAM GIVES FULL FREEDOM FOR WOMENS.

Here is a source below of some saudi girl gets raped.

SOURCE :
    http://incognito73.instablogs.com/entry/punishing-victims-saudi-gang-raped-pregnant-woman-given-jail-and-100-lashes/

Saudi is treating women very bad.
    So... 100 or 200 lashes and a jail prison for a women getting raped is freedom ?

The mens who rapes must be heavily punished.No mercy should be shown to them.
     :'( Poor woman has to suffer and go through all this because of somebody else crime. :(
    They dont care about their own country women itself.

The muslimahs who says "Islam gives full rights to womens " are seeing these kinds of news or not ? ...Sure they will know...Then how the hell they are supporting those violent rules for a women.

And some muslimahs still saying that there was no rape in saudi arabia.They say Saudi arabia is the best.Sharia law gets muslims in right path.  Huh?                                
  • Re: Rapes in Saudi Arabia
     Reply #1 - September 21, 2009, 01:49 PM

It's gross and backward thinking.
     Reply #2 - September 21, 2009, 04:16 PM

All muslims will state that Saudi are ruining islam. Yet they will buy/read/dress in anything saudi.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #3 - September 21, 2009, 05:14 PM

.... or denying the status of women's rights, like being forbidden to drive.
    .... and blaming the US for most of the problems.
     Reply #4 - September 21, 2009, 06:21 PM

Posted by: Baal
    All muslims will state that Saudi are ruining islam. Yet they will buy/read/dress in anything saudi.

Why they buy/read/dress in anything saudi ?
    ? special about saudi ?
     Reply #5 - September 21, 2009, 06:24 PM

Zamzam water
    Red headscarves
    Thawbes from expensive Saudi companies (like Al-Daffa)
    Saudi food
    Saudi TV channels
    Saudi preachers
    Saudi written books on Islam
    Holidays to Saudi Arabia (outside hajj or umra)
    Saudi prayer mats

etc etc etc-Saudi Arabia is the Islamic equivalent to America in terms of cultural imperialism.

"I am ready to make my confession. I ask for no forgiveness father, for I have not sinned. I have only done what I needed to do to survive. I did not ask for the life that I was given, but it was given nonetheless-and with it, I did my best"
     Reply #6 - September 21, 2009, 06:40 PM

Posted by: HenriMonier
    Zamzam water
    Red headscarves
    Thawbes from expensive Saudi companies (like Al-Daffa)
    Saudi food
    Saudi TV channels
    Saudi preachers
    Saudi written books on Islam
    Holidays to Saudi Arabia (outside hajj or umra)
    Saudi prayer mats

Preachers stinks...
    That is not a country to visit....
    Wasting time for the pilgrimage for years....To visit a STONE
     Reply #7 - September 21, 2009, 06:43 PM

Wasting time for the pilgrimage for years....To visit a STONE

Cheesy

When you put it like it that, it sounds like something from Monty Python.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #8 - September 26, 2009, 07:54 AM

Women who are raped by unknown men are often punished BECAUSE they were around non-mahrams in the first place and hence instigated the rape!!

finmad what bullshit!

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #9 - September 26, 2009, 03:17 PM

Ye i mean why is she punished it is not her fault surely the man should be the one who is punished. Instead or usually she is punished along with the rapist as in given lashes for breaking the laws of segregations. Such Muslims really need to get their priorities straight and punishing victims of rape will not help their cause or improve their human rights record. Then again they don't care I think.

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."
     Reply #10 - September 26, 2009, 04:17 PM

Posted by: Heyjustlooking
    Ye i mean why is she punished it is not her fault surely the man should be the one who is punished. Instead or usually she is punished along with the rapist as in given lashes for breaking the laws of segregations.

Absolutely right...
    That only i cant understand...why she is punished.
    When i asked this to a muslimah in a chat site before longtime...She didnt answered to ? i asked...She said..You are trying to brainwash the minds of other muslimahs by talking like this...You cannot succeed in doing so.

Iam not a preacher to change anyone....
    I just asked a question and she cant able to answer that and saying some other thing which makes no sense...Anyway.....but she didnt answered that......So that proves she itself dont know ? to answer...
     Reply #11 - September 26, 2009, 09:26 PM

When you're a Muslimah, you're damned if you do, damned if you don't...   finmad

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #12 - September 27, 2009, 12:17 AM

speaking from experience?

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."
     Reply #13 - September 28, 2009, 05:01 PM

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #14 - September 29, 2009, 12:14 AM

Tell me more, if you want.

Reply #15 - October 26, 2009, 02:57 PM

I remember when I went on Umra and my dad told me there is no crime in Saudi Arabia, I was amazed at this and thought it was like a utopia...After I came back and started to doubt Islam and then did some research, I remember looking at the stats for crime and that it is actually lower in Sweden, which is a democracy. I had a debate with a Muslim over this and he said that there is no crime in Saudi Arabia full stop, but when I pointed out that Saudi Arabia forces people to live in fear and is not democratic he just replied with at least it works. This really surprised me because he grew up in Britain...I wonder if many other Muslims in the West think like this as well?

"Ever notice how people who believe in creationism look really unevolved?
    Their eyes real close together. Eyebrow ridges. Big, furry hands and feet. 'I believe God created me in one day.'
    'Looks like he rushed it." ~ Bill Hicks
     Reply #16 - October 26, 2009, 03:01 PM

.... and blaming the US for most of the problems.

My parents and their friends have been blaming the US a lot for the problems in Saudi and Pakistan, as well as the usual Iraq/Afghanistan/Iran.

There's a lot of anti-American sentiment in my household at the moment. All my dad does is watch Pakistani news channels and bitch and moan about 'that darn American government'. Yeh like the Pakistani government has been so fucking innocent.  finmad
     Reply #17 - October 26, 2009, 03:18 PM

I remember when I went on Umra and my dad told me there is no crime in Saudi Arabia, I was amazed at this and thought it was like a utopia...After I came back and started to doubt Islam and then did some research, I remember looking at the stats for crime and that it is actually lower in Sweden, which is a democracy. I had a debate with a Muslim over this and he said that there is no crime in Saudi Arabia full stop, but when I pointed out that Saudi Arabia forces people to live in fear and is not democratic he just replied with at least it works. This really surprised me because he grew up in Britain...I wonder if many other Muslims in the West think like this as well?

Yup, loads of muslims in the West whine about how corrupt the West is and how Shariah needs to be established yet they wouldn't dream of moving to an Islamic country. They have no idea what it's like to live under Shariah but they will promote it.

Just look at Pakistan, they wanted Shariah but as soon as the taliban started imposing rules they didn't like they fought against it.
     Reply #18 - October 26, 2009, 09:26 PM

[quote
    I had a debate with a Muslim over this and he said that there is no crime in Saudi Arabia full stop, but when I pointed out that Saudi Arabia forces people to live in fear and is not democratic he just replied with at least it works. This really surprised me because he grew up in Britain...I wonder if many other Muslims in the West think like this as well? 

If there is no crime in Saudi Arabia, I wonder why they have so many executions

http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/CultureAndMedia/?id=1.0.2362957650

Also in Saudi Arabia, the number of executions have increased four-fold in a year, turning it into one of the countries with the highest number of executions per capita. At least 166 people were executed in 2007, and 39 in 2006.

The report says that executions in Saudi Arabia are held in public courtyards outside well-attended mosques after Friday prayers. Those executed are beheaded.

In 2007, 50 of the executions that were carried out in Saudi Arabia had to do with drug crimes.

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
     Reply #19 - October 26, 2009, 09:41 PM

I remember when I went on Umra and my dad told me there is no crime in Saudi Arabia, I was amazed at this and thought it was like a utopia...After I came back and started to doubt Islam and then did some research, I remember looking at the stats for crime and that it is actually lower in Sweden, which is a democracy.

Doesn't necessarily mean that crime is not as high...  I doubt whether rape cases are usually reported for instance.

he just replied with at least it works.

You know.. when I take into account some stuff I read about lenient sentences being given to scum and high reoffender rates in the UK, he might have a point.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #20 - October 26, 2009, 10:18 PM

Doesn't necessarily mean that crime is not as high...  I doubt whether rape cases are usually reported for instance.

That's probably true, stats aren't exactly reliable..

Their eyes real close together. Eyebrow ridges. Big, furry hands and feet. 'I believe God created me in one day.'
     Reply #21 - October 26, 2009, 11:32 PM

I remember looking at the stats for crime and that it is actually lower in Sweden, which is a democracy.

Is that true? 

I never have a retort to the usual one about low crime rates in S.A - but I do now!  Thanks

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #22 - October 27, 2009, 09:46 AM

A lot of crimes are not even reported in Saudi Arabia and the victims keep quiet because then 'family honour' is harmed and it makes the victims look as guilty as criminals in front of their own parents.

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #23 - October 27, 2009, 11:01 AM

Found this, looks like even the Sweden claim could be full of crap... whistling2

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_tot_cri-crime-total-crimes

Reply #24 - October 27, 2009, 12:58 PM

Also important is to assess who carries out the most crimes...  It may not always be the native population...  Here the vast majority of rape cases are not carried out by us.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #25 - October 27, 2009, 01:16 PM

Found this, looks like even the Sweden claim could be full of crap... whistling2

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_tot_cri-crime-total-crimes

Crime statistics are one of the most sneaky seemingly-scientific fallacy ever.
    Because crime rate is always a mix of many factors, like:
    • What is considered criminal activity in a given area
    • How many people actually commit criminal activity
    • How efficient the police system is
    • Their willingness to release data on criminality

But people most often want to interpret it as #2 only

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #26 - October 27, 2009, 01:40 PM

VIEW DATA:    Totals     Per capita   
     Definition     Source      Printable version     

Bar Graph     Pie Chart     Map   

Showing latest available data. Rank   Countries    Amount   
    # 1    United States: 11,877,218   
    # 2    United Kingdom: 6,523,706   
    # 3    Germany: 6,507,394   
    # 4    France: 3,771,850   
    # 5    Russia: 2,952,370   
    # 6    Japan: 2,853,739   
    # 7    South Africa: 2,683,849   
    # 8    Canada: 2,516,918   
    # 9    Italy: 2,231,550   
    # 10    India: 1,764,630   
    # 11    Korea, South: 1,543,220   
    # 12    Mexico: 1,516,029   
    # 13    Netherlands: 1,422,863   
    # 14    Poland: 1,404,229   
    # 15    Argentina: 1,340,529   
    # 16    Sweden: 1,234,784   
    # 17    Belgium: 973,548   
    # 18    Spain: 923,271   
    # 19    Chile: 593,997   
    # 20    Thailand: 565,108   
    # 21    Ukraine: 553,594   
    # 22    Austria: 552,411   
    # 23    Finland: 520,194   
    # 24    Denmark: 491,026   
    # 25    New Zealand: 427,230   
    # 26    Hungary: 420,782   
    # 27    Czech Republic: 372,341   
    # 28    Zimbabwe: 351,153   
    # 29    Norway: 330,071   
    # 30    Romania: 312,204   
    # 31    Switzerland: 307,631   
    # 32    Turkey: 286,482   
    # 33    Morocco: 283,702   
    # 34    Venezuela: 236,165   
    # 35    Portugal: 218,360   
    # 36    Colombia: 214,192   
    # 37    Malaysia: 167,173   
    # 38    Peru: 161,621   
    # 39    Bulgaria: 148,915   
    # 40    Uruguay: 134,010   
    # 41    Belarus: 132,867   
    # 42    Tunisia: 130,375   
    # 43    Slovakia: 107,373   
    # 44    Greece: 102,783   
    # 45    Croatia: 101,853   
    # 46    Lithuania: 92,646   
    # 47    Philippines: 85,776   
    # 48    Saudi Arabia: 84,599   
    # 49    Slovenia: 81,697   
    # 50    Ireland: 81,274   
    # 51    Hong Kong: 80,592   
    # 52    Iceland: 60,242   
    # 53    Zambia: 59,426   
    # 54    Estonia: 57,799   
    # 55    Latvia: 49,329   
    # 56    El Salvador: 44,762   
    # 57    Costa Rica: 40,263   
    # 58    Jamaica: 39,188   
    # 59    Kyrgyzstan: 38,620   
    # 60    Moldova: 36,302   
    # 61    Mauritius: 35,943   
    # 62    Bolivia: 31,138   
    # 63    Luxembourg: 26,046   
    # 64    Yemen: 24,066   
    # 65    Panama: 21,058   
    # 66    Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of: 19,814   
    # 67    Kuwait: 19,350   
    # 68    Burma: 18,301   
    # 69    Malta: 17,023   
    # 70    Azerbaijan: 15,520   
    # 71    Georgia: 15,029   
    # 72    Papua New Guinea: 13,292   
    # 73    Cyprus: 13,023   
    # 74    Armenia: 12,048   
    # 75    Oman: 11,782   
    # 76    Nepal: 8,872   
    # 77    Dominica: 7,857   
    # 78    Maldives: 7,026   
    # 79    Qatar: 5,838   
    # 80    Albania: 5,303   
    # 81    Seychelles: 4,297   
    # 82    Montserrat: 751   
     Total: 63,531,202   
     Weighted average: 774,770.8   

DEFINITION: Note: Crime statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence.

SOURCE: The Eighth United Nations Survey on Crime Trends and the Operations of Criminal Justice Systems (2002) (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, Centre for International Crime Prevention)

What these stats do show is that Saudi Arabia does not have the lowest crime rate in the world - it makes me wonder what is so special about Montserrat and what they are doing so right, given that their figure is 50 times smaller than the second lowest one!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #27 - October 27, 2009, 02:04 PM

Monserrat measures approximately 16 km (10 miles) long and 11 km (7 miles) wide, giving 40 kilometres (25 mi) of coastline. With a population of    4,488 (216th) as per 2005 (wikipedia).

So 751 out of 4488 people got raped, within a 40Km Square, presumably by the other 751 rapists. I think they should change the country's name to "Rape Island" and the national anthem should go something along the lines of: "Run Fat boy Run".

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #28 - October 27, 2009, 02:09 PM

Seychelles has 84,000 people and 5400 rapes. So 6% of that island got some, whether they wanted or not. Not as high of course as the Rape Islands (16.7%), but still.

Reply #29 - October 27, 2009, 02:13 PM

Those stats make Saudi smell like roses at 0.2% Rapes for the population. It also makes industrial countries look like "Rape Camps (tm)". Meanwhile in Saudi, rapes are not acknowledged even when the victim reports.

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »