Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Pretty little boys! Donot sit with them!

(Read 5098 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Pretty little boys! Donot sit with them!
     OP - September 20, 2009, 09:04 PM

I looked for english translation for this article but couldnot find any , maybe someone can make a full translation for it, but to sum it up
    Good looking young boys , are not allowed to sit with other man so they wont get aroused by them , There is more fitnah in them that there is in women ..
    i dont know if i should laugh at this or cry  wacko

http://ahsaweb.net/vb/showthread.php?s=d348e46f516c61a03fe30a8fce2bdaaa&p=1980858#post1980858

http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?bk_no=22&ID=1007&idfrom=1597&idto=1606&bookid=22&startno=3

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأن محمدآ عبده ورسوله
  • Re: Pretty little boys! Donot sit with them!
     Reply #1 - September 20, 2009, 09:06 PM

I remember hearing about this during an informal halaqa. Roll Eyes

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #2 - September 20, 2009, 09:08 PM

I remember hearing about this during an informal halaqa. Roll Eyes

i just found out about it now  grin12
    but seriously didnot u feel like yelling at ur sheikh back then "Shurrup U perv!!!"" lol

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأن محمدآ عبده ورسوله
     Reply #3 - September 20, 2009, 09:12 PM

I thought, "This is what strict seperation of the sexes does eh?" Grin And I'd be reminded of the Greeks, and Arabs and Persians (mostly sufis I guess, or rich men who got whatever they wanted) who had no problems with pederasty.

Reply #4 - September 21, 2009, 03:51 AM

Don't lay it on the sufis, man.  I think it's a cultural thing, and not for the rich either.  I lived in a place that was a vacation destination for Saudis and when they would come to town for the season, people would say "make sure your boys are locked up."

[this space for rent]
     Reply #5 - September 21, 2009, 09:39 AM

No offense. I have a book, "Scandal: Essays in Islamic Heresy" by Hakim Bey aka Peter Lamborn Wilson (pederast) who describes the practice of some sufi's pederasty.

Reply #6 - September 21, 2009, 05:14 PM

*Shudder*

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #7 - September 21, 2009, 05:20 PM

Good looking young boys , are not allowed to sit with other man so they wont get aroused by them , There is more fitnah in them that there is in women ..

Does it never occur to them to tell the men to exercise self-control?  I'm telling you, this is what hijab leads to, this mentality that men are like washing machines - if you turn them on they have to go through the full cycle.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #8 - September 21, 2009, 07:01 PM

Does it never occur to them to tell the men to exercise self-control?  I'm telling you, this is what hijab leads to, this mentality that men are like washing machines - if you turn them on they have to go through the full cycle.

ROFL  Cheesy
    That was hilarious

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Reply #9 - September 21, 2009, 07:56 PM

I looked for english translation for this article but couldnot find any , maybe someone can make a full translation for it, but to sum it up
    i dont know if i should laugh at this or cry  wacko

http://ahsaweb.net/vb/showthread.php?s=d348e46f516c61a03fe30a8fce2bdaaa&p=1980858#post1980858

http://www.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?bk_no=22&ID=1007&idfrom=1597&idto=1606&bookid=22&startno=3

That is just sick really, I don't see why muslim men arn't offended by this as it's saying that they are likely to get aroused by young boys. Really sick, islam is a very backward religion and it is damn well time for it to become reformed as christianity has been. I suppose it's because of the whole 'stone the adulteress' and 'kill the apostate' etc that islam managed so far to not be challenged from within, it's only now that islam had been pushed infront of the eyes of the west (in the most horrible way) and is being critised that muslim are being forced to re-evaluate islam to try and defend it. 

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor E. Frankl

'Life is just the extreme expression of complex chemistry' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
     Reply #10 - September 25, 2009, 09:49 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfnvyNkHAA
    I now understand why are men not allowed to sit ALONE with PRETTY boys. Because as I can see this guy did it in public and in a MOSQUE, and the boy is not even pretty.

"In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Reply #11 - September 25, 2009, 10:03 PM

Ye it makes absurd generalisations against men but to be fair there is also the 'lower the gaze' thing which Muslim men do not tend to follow anyway. Anyhow you are right men should have self-control.

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."
     Reply #12 - September 29, 2009, 06:31 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlfnvyNkHAA
    I now understand why are men not allowed to sit ALONE with PRETTY boys. Because as I can see this guy did it in public and in a MOSQUE, and the boy is not even pretty.

OMFG EW!!!!!!

AAHAHHA THE COMMENTS, FUCK so damn typical dumb muslims are defending his actions!!!! like what the fuck!!!!

and the kid is praying, if he "acts" back on it, he's breaking his prayer

Closets after closets
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »