Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Islam and Masturbation?

(Read 9333 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Islam and Masturbation?
     Reply #30 - September 12, 2009, 09:11 PM

my first one was amazing.  I remember it, I was about 17.  I did not know what to expect, and had never experienced that feeling before

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #31 - September 12, 2009, 09:57 PM

Even better than real sex, or just different?

"God is a geometer" - Plato

"God is addicted to arithmetic" - Sir James Jeans
     Reply #32 - September 12, 2009, 09:58 PM

Huh?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #33 - September 12, 2009, 09:59 PM

Actually my first real shag wasn't that great, I was going too fast, we had no condom so I had to withdraw before I came

Take the Pakman challenge and convince me there is a God and Mo was not a murdering, power hungry sex maniac.
     Reply #34 - September 12, 2009, 10:18 PM

neither was mine, I remember thinking "is that it?"

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #35 - September 12, 2009, 10:24 PM

Yep its over rated, but then I discovered the pleasures of blow jobs

Take the Pakman challenge and convince me there is a God and Mo was not a murdering, power hungry sex maniac.
     Reply #36 - September 12, 2009, 10:34 PM

I didn't feel anything from my first few times, got slowly better after that. It's awesome now cool2
     Reply #37 - September 12, 2009, 10:35 PM

Didn't you feel pain the first times

Reply #38 - September 12, 2009, 11:43 PM

Yeah it hurt quite a lot the first time when my hymen broke. It still hurts now at the beginning because he's quite big, has to enter really slowly. Bit of a mood killer.
     Reply #39 - September 13, 2009, 05:16 AM

Yeah it hurt quite a lot the first time when my hymen broke. It still hurts now at the beginning because he's quite big, has to enter really slowly. Bit of a mood killer.

Hmm...that often means the vagina is not fully aroused yet. Looks like you need more foreplay and more heavy petting to make it pain-free and enjoyable.

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #40 - September 13, 2009, 07:54 AM

I broke my hymen on a tampax. 015

Caught up in the idea that a tampax does not break your "virginity" in a sexual way, which the sex education teacher kept stressing home to us muslim girls, and the fact that my parents were against it, I bought a pack and tried it, and nearly fainted in the train station toilet from the pain.  Actually put me off tampax for a few years because I thought it was them that were painful.

Anyway this led to a pain free breaking of my real virginity at a much later date, and it was crap, totally crap.  Roll Eyes  It also meant my virginity was not really accepted because I had no pain and no blood, even though it was just a tampax that took that away.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #41 - September 16, 2009, 04:48 PM

What did your husband think to you not bleeding?

Hmm...that often means the vagina is not fully aroused yet. Looks like you need more foreplay and more heavy petting to make it pain-free and enjoyable.

No, I'm usually very aroused. He is just ridiculously big and wide (as in waaay above average). There have been a few occasions where he managed to enter with ease but that is only after I have sex very regularly. After holidays it's back to breaking me in again.
     Reply #42 - September 16, 2009, 05:11 PM

If it's that big how are you going to handle double entry?

Reply #43 - September 16, 2009, 11:01 PM

I'm pretty sure mentioned that as a problem Tongue I've tried it with a buttplug and my bf before and felt constipated. Guess it'll just have to stay a fantasy... Cry
     Reply #44 - September 16, 2009, 11:19 PM

my first one was amazing.  I remember it, I was about 17.  I did not know what to expect, and had never experienced that feeling before

Damn son, you lagging behind i started when i was 11 or 12 can't remember now. It became a hobby for me. Once a day though usually. i guess I matured quite quickly for my age lol

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves."
     Reply #45 - September 16, 2009, 11:25 PM

Hmm, think I was 14. First propulsions lasted forever!
     Reply #46 - December 27, 2009, 03:22 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOsZpOft3Dc

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #47 - December 27, 2009, 03:29 AM

"and some relatives might try to kill her"  wacko

sometimes Muslims don't help when I'm trying to defend them....

tea and cake or death!!!

"Dear Josh, we came by to fuck you, but you were not home. Therefore... you are gay."  Ghost World
     Reply #48 - December 27, 2009, 03:35 AM

Ahh.. Qaradawi, the eminent Muslim of the day. A bearded brute who gives moral guidance to a billion Musulmans. No wonder we're so fucked.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #49 - December 27, 2009, 04:23 AM

Ahh.. Qaradawi, the eminent Muslim of the day. A bearded brute who gives moral guidance to a billion Musulmans. No wonder we're so fucked.

With his knowledge of female masturbation though, this garden gnome must be a wonder in bed.  Perhaps he should stick to sexual guidance instead?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #50 - December 28, 2009, 12:29 PM

So, what the clerics are saying is, Masturbation feels so great, it makes you want to do it again and again, but you cant do it because the book says so...

Yea, that will stop people from doing it, im sure.
      dance

and if not that, the threat of violance is allways welcome to all religious leaders.

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - from Goethes Faust
    "Only the wisest and the stupidest men never change." - Confuzios
    "there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #51 - December 28, 2009, 01:16 PM

With his knowledge of female masturbation though, this garden gnome must be a wonder in bed.  Perhaps he should stick to sexual guidance instead?

So, what the clerics are saying is, Masturbation feels so great, it makes you want to do it again and again, but you cant do it because the book says so...

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Reply #52 - December 28, 2009, 01:19 PM

but how do they know?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #53 - December 28, 2009, 01:39 PM

I'm sure it was through honest research on the internet..  You see and learn a lot of things on the internet, from what I hear.

"Modern man's great illusion has been to convince himself that of all that has gone before he represents the zenith of human accomplishment, but can't summon the mental powers to read anything more demanding than emoticons. Fascinating. "

One very horny Turk I met on the net.
     Reply #54 - December 28, 2009, 02:53 PM

Yeah, probably just innocently practising it so they can warn their followers of the dangers.  They suffer just for us, none of us are as deserving of jannat then these pious fellows.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #55 - December 28, 2009, 03:03 PM

"I will take the burden of sexual pleasure upon myself, so i may warn all the believers of its dangers... I am a true martyr!"

How the hell dous he know how women masturbate anyway? And why dousnt he name a Dildo by its name... "They put stuff in there!"

"WHAT STUFF?! Airplanes? jelly Fish? Bread?! The Koran?!What do i have to look for if i want to Flog my wife? WHAT?!"  Cheesy

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - from Goethes Faust
    "Only the wisest and the stupidest men never change." - Confuzios
    "there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »