Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Raising children too openly?

(Read 16722 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Raising children too openly?
     Reply #60 - September 30, 2009, 02:18 PM

Agreed.
    But according to what your wife said: I was under the impression that even dating was out of the question.

Not as far as I'm concerned. I dated so why should I object? The opinion of my missus is different. She come from a very traditional background where dating for it's own sake is frowned upon.
     Reply #61 - September 30, 2009, 05:45 PM

We took the freedom away from him for a short while and he now uses the PC again. He doesn't wonder off onto other sites and plays only games. 

Also, he can have as many girl friends as he wants when he is older.....just not pregnant ones.   grin12

Haha! Well, he' still really young. By the time he's 15 he'll prob have his own laptop, they are getting so cheap now.

Here is a similar game btw:
    http://www.funny-games.biz/sweet-girl-tickle.html

(It is technically safe for work btw)
     Reply #62 - December 04, 2009, 04:54 PM

And here's me being taught sex education by my mother at 6 or 7, am i lucky or what? Seriously girls especially need to learn youngish, i would have been terrified of my period otherwise (12). Also yes agreed people below 17 ish, caution with sexual stuff, 17+ still caution but I see no problem of it. IMO I would advise not going out with people who they do not feel comfy with, for all sexual reasons, or someone who if thought about you wouldn't want to have kids with after a bit of time (with me I'm either serious girlfriend or friend, no middle ground). Anyways up to you guys good luck. I'm 18, a biology person, and sexual biology is one of the most fun things to research about.
     Reply #63 - December 22, 2009, 03:57 PM

That's my biggest concern, I worry about long term damage, maybe early sexual development because of this kind of exposure?

Then I worry that it's the repressed part of me making me worry about that in the first place.

This is what my head looks like most of the time >>  GoodVsBad

I think you shouldn't worry! I know what you mean about the repressed side taking over a little, but I did pretty much the same thing. As a kid I found the whole sex, kissing ..etc something special that grown ups did and children weren't allowed to see. So when I got the chance I would watch them scenes, and I even experimented with other children, which as a grew up I felt bad even thinking about and thought there was something wrong with me! I've talked to other people about these things and one guy told me that he used to have sex when he was a kid. But they didn't know it was sex, it was just a game...Oh btw he was from Pakistan. I founf that extremely wierd, as he admitted that he lived in a repressed society.

"Ever notice how people who believe in creationism look really unevolved?
    Their eyes real close together. Eyebrow ridges. Big, furry hands and feet. 'I believe God created me in one day.'
    'Looks like he rushed it." ~ Bill Hicks
  • Previous page 1 2 3« Previous thread | Next thread »