Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: After reading this,, how many muslims are kaffers ?;-/

(Read 4994 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • After reading this,, how many muslims are kaffers ?;-/
     OP - September 10, 2009, 12:47 PM

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/31807

What are the actions which, if a Muslim does them, he will be an apostate from Islam?.

3 ? Whoever does not regard the mushrikeen as kaafirs, or doubts that they are kaafirs, or regards their way as correct, is a kaafir.

4 ? Whoever believes that anything other than the teaching of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is more complete than his teachings, or that the rulings of anyone else are better than his rulings ? such as those who prefer the rule of false laws to his rulings ? is a kaafir.

5 ? Whoever hates any part of that which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) brought, even if he acts in accordance with it, is a kaafir

6 ? Whoever makes fun of anything in the religion of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), or makes fun of any texts that refer to rewards or punishments, is a kaafir

9 ? Whoever believes that some people are allowed to operate outside the law of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) just as al-Khidr operated outside the law of Moosa (peace be upon him) is a kaafir

With regard to all of these acts that nullify Islam, it makes no difference whether a person is joking, serious or afraid, unless he is forced to do it.

The fourth category includes those who believe that the systems and laws devised by men are better than the sharee?ah of Islam, or equal to it; or that it is permissible to refer to them for judgements and rulings, even if he believes that referring to sharee?ah is better; or that the Islamic system is not fit to be applied in the twentieth century; or that it was the cause of the Muslims? backwardness; or that it should be limited to a person?s relationship with his Lord and not have anything to do with the other affairs of life

The fourth category also includes those who think that carrying out the ruling of Allaah by cutting off the hand of the thief or stoning the married adulterer is not appropriate in the modern age.

click the link for the whole thing..

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأن محمدآ عبده ورسوله
  • Re: After reading this,, how many muslims are kaffers ?;-/
     Reply #1 - September 10, 2009, 12:53 PM

Guess I was an apostate long before I recognised it lol.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #2 - September 10, 2009, 12:57 PM

+1

Me too.
     Reply #3 - September 10, 2009, 01:11 PM

mmmm.. nice arse Berbs

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #4 - September 10, 2009, 02:56 PM

I have actually been thinking about this the last couple of days. I was thinking it is very nearly impossible for a Muslim not to be a Munafik. Its just because I was thinking about my cousins, who think that Islam is ALL about not drinking and eating Halal food.

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #5 - September 10, 2009, 03:04 PM

I can't concentrate on anything but Berbs' arse.

Kinky. I like it.
     Reply #6 - September 10, 2009, 03:50 PM

Kinky. I like it.

Yes it's quite pleasantly distracting.  Afro

how many muslims are kaffers

All of them... a Muslim is just an Ex-Muslim who doesn't know it yet.  dance

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #7 - September 10, 2009, 03:53 PM

What are the actions which, if a Muslim does them, he will be an apostate from Islam?.

3 ? Whoever does not regard the mushrikeen as kaafirs, or doubts that they are kaafirs, or regards their way as correct, is a kaafir.

4 ? Whoever believes that anything other than the teaching of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is more complete than his teachings, or that the rulings of anyone else are better than his rulings ? such as those who prefer the rule of false laws to his rulings ? is a kaafir.

5 ? Whoever hates any part of that which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) brought, even if he acts in accordance with it, is a kaafir

6 ? Whoever makes fun of anything in the religion of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), or makes fun of any texts that refer to rewards or punishments, is a kaafir

9 ? Whoever believes that some people are allowed to operate outside the law of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) just as al-Khidr operated outside the law of Moosa (peace be upon him) is a kaafir

With regard to all of these acts that nullify Islam, it makes no difference whether a person is joking, serious or afraid, unless he is forced to do it.

The fourth category includes those who believe that the systems and laws devised by men are better than the sharee?ah of Islam, or equal to it; or that it is permissible to refer to them for judgements and rulings, even if he believes that referring to sharee?ah is better; or that the Islamic system is not fit to be applied in the twentieth century; or that it was the cause of the Muslims? backwardness; or that it should be limited to a person?s relationship with his Lord and not have anything to do with the other affairs of life

The fourth category also includes those who think that carrying out the ruling of Allaah by cutting off the hand of the thief or stoning the married adulterer is not appropriate in the modern age.

F*ckin' takfiris!  finmad

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #8 - September 10, 2009, 04:32 PM

This just goes without saying! Bigotry zindabaad!

How on earth do you even stop yourself from contemplating this? This stops you from reading any works by philosophers and appreciating it!

Well, all this does is make you accept the many absurdities in the hadith and trying to justify the scts recorded in the hadith! nice!

You see whats going on here? This doesn't even give you any room to think objectively nevermind skeptically!

How does this work outside an islamic state?

Well you know what then. I must have apostated years ago. Probably in my early twenties!
     Reply #9 - September 10, 2009, 05:49 PM

See?  There really is no fun in Islam!

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #10 - September 10, 2009, 06:15 PM

no humor!

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - from Goethes Faust
    "Only the wisest and the stupidest men never change." - Confuzios
    "there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #11 - September 10, 2009, 06:33 PM

I have not found a muslim yet who did not find this hadith funny

Sahih Bukhari 21:245 Those who keep on sleeping till morning and did not got up for Fajr, Satan urinates in their ears.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #12 - September 10, 2009, 06:46 PM

Sahih Bukhari 21:245 Those who keep on sleeping till morning and did not got up for Fajr, Satan urinates in their ears.

Yeah, but you don't know the reality of it. Afro
     Reply #13 - September 10, 2009, 06:51 PM

i giggled on this one

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The angel of death was sent to Moses and when he went to him, Moses slapped him severely, spoiling one of his eyes. The angel went back to his Lord, and said, "You sent me to a slave who does not want to die." Allah restored his eye and said, "Go back and tell him (i.e. Moses) to place his hand over the back of an ox, for he will be allowed to live for a number of years equal to the number of hairs coming under his hand." (So the angel came to him and told him the same). Then Moses asked, "O my Lord! What will be then?" He said, "Death will be then." He said, "(Let it be) now." He asked Allah that He bring him near the Sacred Land at a distance of a stone's throw. Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Were I there I would show you the grave of Moses by the way near the red sand hill."

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأن محمدآ عبده ورسوله
     Reply #14 - September 10, 2009, 09:47 PM

Me too. Oh, and I think I like your current avatar the best!

"At 8:47 I do a grenade jump off a ladder."
     Reply #15 - September 10, 2009, 09:49 PM

By that definition I was never a muslim Tongue
     Reply #16 - September 10, 2009, 11:34 PM

Me too. Oh, and I think I like your current avatar the best!

I think there is ijma on the lusciousness of Berbs' current avatar.

[this space for rent]
     Reply #17 - September 10, 2009, 11:45 PM

Tis indeed a most wonderful avatar.  dance  I'm thinking of making it a forum rule that Berbs cannot get any new avatars without also linking us to the original image. In fact I think I'll start a poll on it.  Cheesy

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #18 - September 11, 2009, 05:33 AM

got to love www.islamqa.com

Its like the most anti-dawa web site ever (from the POV of a sane person at least)

The foundation of superstition is ignorance, the
    superstructure is faith and the dome is a vain hope. Superstition
    is the child of ignorance and the mother of misery.
    -Robert G. Ingersoll (1898)

"Do time ninjas have this ability?" "Yeah. Only they stay silent and aren't douchebags."  -Ibl
     Reply #19 - September 11, 2009, 05:52 AM

Kinky. I like it.

Cheesy hmmm she is under arrest I see!! I wonder what did the cop say to her?.... OK you little scantly dressed nice ass-ed trouble maker... stand against the wall and spread, or I will shoot!  Cheesy

---------
    P.S.

Berbs, you are making my COEM visits while at home quite difficult. i had to hide or close my laptop when ever my little 7 years son pass me by! finmad

Reply #20 - September 11, 2009, 06:38 AM

Haha oops, sorry Embarrassed .  Maybe I am a bad mum but I just leave it now, I used to have an issue with them stumbling across my avatars, but now I don't because it's all natural, just womens beauty and I don't want them to think anything is shameful.  Maybe that's a bad attitude to have.  wacko

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #21 - September 11, 2009, 06:43 AM

Cheesy hmmm she is under arrest I see!! I wonder what did the cop say to her?.... OK you little scantly dressed nice ass-ed trouble maker... stand against the wall and spread, or and I will shoot!  Cheesy

---------
    P.S.

Berbs, you are making my COEM visits while at home quite difficult. i had to hide or close my laptop when ever my little 7 years son pass me by! finmad

That's better  grin12
     Reply #22 - September 11, 2009, 07:08 AM

That's better  grin12

LOL

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »