Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Men lose their minds speaking to pretty women

(Read 12320 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Men lose their minds speaking to pretty women
     Reply #30 - September 09, 2009, 08:32 PM

Wou wou wou!!! Men can contain themselfes... its just a stupid excuse! If i can contain myself then any other man can. Because im like the most horny dude that ever lived!

Lol i know they can , but Mo thinks they cannot , he gave them 4 women and as many slave girls as they want , then covered women up and kept them at home ... There are times when i wish i was male !

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأن محمدآ عبده ورسوله
     Reply #31 - September 09, 2009, 08:34 PM

... There are times when i wish i was male !

Remember its only one operation away  whistling2

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #32 - September 09, 2009, 08:36 PM

Remember its only one operation away  whistling2

haha! No way  bunny

Reply #33 - September 09, 2009, 08:38 PM

Who gives a dam about what Mo thinks. Its ridicoulus... i have one women and am perfectly happy with that... (mainly because hes the most horny Women that ever lifed). But 4 Women and Slave girls and they cant get Sexually satisfied?! There are some deep rooted psychological traumas in the islamic culture!

TRY SOMETHING ELSE THEN MISSIONARY! 69! DOGGY! goddamit... Spice up the sex and for Mos sake, TALK! Most important thing is to listen to each other.

The most erotic thing in the world is a woman having an orgasm! At least try to make her come! ... baaaah... im screaming at walls, i know... Just had to get it from my chest.

But different culutres seem to mean different things when they talk about love.

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves." - from Goethes Faust
    "Only the wisest and the stupidest men never change." - Confuzios
    "there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #34 - September 09, 2009, 08:49 PM

Um, no...I see hot girls in revealing outfits on the streets of Philadelphia every day, and still, let's say I'm in the middle of a conversation with someone on the street or a sidewalk table and a hot girls walks by...I still often end up losing my train of thought for a few minutes and the person I'm talking to (especially if they are female) gets frustrated that I ended up spacing out in the middle of a conversation.

What you feel is nothing compared to what some people from my culture, especially those from villages, feel if a girl happens to have the shawl of her salwar slightly misplaced.  That's the impact of ultra-conservative cultures.

In other words it's the use and beliefs associated with the burkha that necessitates itself.

"God is a geometer" - Plato

"God is addicted to arithmetic" - Sir James Jeans
     Reply #35 - September 09, 2009, 08:54 PM

Let's cover up the men who can't control themselves, or better yet, let's see what they think if we propose gouging out their eyes to prevent them from looking/sinning.  Roll Eyes

We could have more civilised proposals like locking up their penus using a CB-6000. for anyone advocating the burkha.

Reply #36 - September 09, 2009, 09:00 PM

i like to lose my mind when i see a good looking women... its one of the pleasures of being male. Makes me feel kind of fuzzy inside...  Afro

Im not talking about the *GRAAAAH...Rape... Molest... Kill...GRAAAAAH* feelings Muslim seem to talk about when they are arguing for the Burka. I dont understand how any man could have such feelings or thoughts when he sees a beatiful lady.

Exactly my feelings. I simply adore them. I hate it when somebody says about their "GRAA.." crap feelings.

In the end my Girlfriend is the one who benefits the most when i see another sexual attractive women  dance I Love to make her happy  grin12

How?  Huh?

Reply #37 - September 09, 2009, 09:16 PM

Make her come several times during intercourse... Makes her happy... how do i know?  She tells me. dance

I know its off topic, but here we go. (just my thoughts on Sex, whos not interested can stop reading here):

Every Women is different, so you need time to communicate with her, find out what she likes, and so forth.
    There are women with clitoral orgasms, some with vaginal orgasms and even a few who can have both. The first few times we had sex (my current girlfriend) i bombarded her with questions. We even talked about it when we were not having sex, just a discussion about it. A good Sex life depends on communication. There are no tabus, you can talk about anything, just as like you can say no to anything.

Some women may have a hard time to have an orgasm. 90% of the time its psychological. Some expiriences they had in the past, or just social cliches.

Women tend to think to much during sex... that distracts them and they cant come.
    So, everytime you will have to do your best to drive them almost crazy. Foreplay is essential. Tease them alot, make them think ONLY about sex. You have to banish every other thought from their mind. If you have them in that stadium its no problem to make them orgasm. At least thats my experience.
    How do you do that? Well, most women like oral. If you have a agile tounge your good to go  Cheesy

Hope this awnsers your question  grin12

"there is no religion of peace, only people who are peaceful while being religious."
     Reply #38 - September 09, 2009, 09:22 PM

Thanks for reminding me of what am missing.  finmad

Reply #39 - September 09, 2009, 09:27 PM

im sorry... Cry But theres allways masturbating   Afro

Reply #40 - September 09, 2009, 09:30 PM

Yeah , you could always fantacise over DigDeeps avatar 001_wub

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #41 - September 09, 2009, 09:32 PM

Actually Islame... your Avatar represents the female orgasm via Masturbating way better  dance

2 Fingers? Atomic Blast?... you do the math  Cheesy

but you have a point... do you think fanatic christian women fantasise about jesus fucking them? No really... would that be possible? because if it is, i may just have hada new Idea for a roleplay with my GF  whistling2

Reply #42 - September 09, 2009, 09:40 PM

Digdeep, my question was actually on this point.

"In the end my Girlfriend is the one who benefits the most when i see another sexual attractive women " : I mean does your gf enjoy you watching other women, or when you tell her about that?

But thanks for the tips anyway  grin12. I'll try those with my gf, once i have one Cry

Reply #43 - September 09, 2009, 09:46 PM

Okay, this is the order in wich it benefits her.

I see attractive women -> Me get horny -> Me go home and sleep with my GF because of hornyness induced by the sight of other women.

And no, she dousnt care if i look at other women, she knows i wont have sex with them. Sex is one thing, but i love my GF. Its not about having an orgasm, but making her happy. I have an easy formula for love. Love is when you want to make the other person as happy as possible.

When i look at the breats or the ass of another women its a sexual impulse we got from our ancestors. Evolution made it that way. Im an Atheist, but i believe in Love.

So, she benefits from it when i get horny looking at another women. The natural reaction i get from it leads to her having a good time  dance

Reply #44 - September 09, 2009, 09:50 PM

Thanks for that again. I hope that my gf would be like yours Smiley

Reply #45 - September 09, 2009, 09:56 PM

Two solutions i can think of:

Which country/culture gave more to humanity? Books, movies, culture, invention, medicine, plastic, cars, computers, etc..

Getting laid is important for a civilization i guess Wink Then you would be more creative, as you won't get distracted.

Reply #46 - September 09, 2009, 09:56 PM

That would actually make me feel quite insecure :\
     Reply #47 - September 09, 2009, 09:59 PM

I guess, like you, most women don't like it :(

Reply #48 - September 09, 2009, 10:06 PM

lol of course they don't, and I doubt most guys would be too happy if their gf got horny looking at other men either Wink There's nothing really wrong with it, I can understand it but it would still make me feel insecure.
     Reply #49 - September 09, 2009, 10:13 PM

Well, if she is ok with me doing it , I'm ok with her too Wink But, I think the chances of most women getting horny looking at men are less, that's probably why they can't understand our biology and they'd bother about it when we do it.

Reply #50 - September 09, 2009, 10:17 PM

btw, this is a doubt I have, do straight women ogle other women?

Reply #51 - September 09, 2009, 10:31 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mys5rSniYQ0

Reply #52 - September 09, 2009, 10:34 PM

In my oppinion degrades the burka not only the women, but the men too. In forcing the women to wear it, the man actually say they cant controle themselfes. Thats just so stupid. They just need to get laid! Get these guys a dominant women and they will see how good sex can be when the girl dont just lies under them like a dead fish.

+1  Afro

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #53 - September 09, 2009, 11:07 PM

As I say, it doesn't matter where you get your appetite from as long as you eat at home. But seriously Muslim men simply fear women and the Quran seems to encourage the idea that men are uncontrollable around women. Now there are some women I may be uncontrollable around, especially after a few drinks, like Megan Fox, but generally I can keep the smaller head under control.

Take the Pakman challenge and convince me there is a God and Mo was not a murdering, power hungry sex maniac.
     Reply #54 - September 10, 2009, 06:51 AM

That would actually make me feel quite insecure :\

It doesn't with me, my ex husband and my current squeeze think they can trigger some jealous reaction by not only looking, but commenting, and in the case of my ex even going as far as taking her number infront of me, but I just find it amusing.

With my new squeeze when he looks, I look too, because she is usually hot, and you never know, she might be up for joining us in a 3some lol.
    Then we can both discuss how much fun it would be to double team her.  Cheesy

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #55 - September 10, 2009, 06:54 AM

Sahara hun...is it you just being sarcastic or you really like this ? you really seem like a real horny kinky gyal man...80% of tings you write is about sex...
     Reply #56 - September 10, 2009, 06:55 AM

I just watched that vid. It's hilarious.   dance

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #57 - September 10, 2009, 07:20 AM

Sahara hun...is it you just being sarcastic or you really like this ? you really seem like a real horny kinky gyal man...80% of tings you write is about sex...

Interesting that you refer to me as sahara.....very interesting. Thinking hard

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #58 - September 10, 2009, 07:22 AM

Yeah just nailed him. Check the other thread.  Wink  Poor little tosser has always had the hots for you. He just can't stay away forever.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #59 - September 10, 2009, 07:27 AM

Cheesy Bustedddd.

That video was cool Tongue
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »