Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Sport and fitness.

(Read 11266 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Sport and fitness.
     Reply #30 - August 22, 2009, 05:57 AM

You must be thinking those weird American sizes. Like how can a skinny little chick be Size 0? If she was Size 0 she wouldn't be there at all you dumb fucks. Sheesh. You mean Size 6. Skinny little chicks are Size 6. Deal with it.  Tongue

Ohh i didn't even think about it.

Will fasting help me gain/lose weight?
    I always lose it at the end of the month because i can't eat alot when i do break fast

Size 6 is hideous, i would not accept being that size. Ever.
    I have some self worth ... and love of food

Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence

Reply #31 - August 22, 2009, 05:59 AM

Size 6 is fine if you're naturally like that. I've known some women who were. For them it was perfectly normal. Mind you they were midgets hey.   Cheesy

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #32 - August 22, 2009, 06:01 AM

Size 6 is fine if you're naturally like that. I've known some women who were. For them it was perfectly normal. Mind you they were midgets hey.   Cheesy

I'm a erm ... midget (well short anyway)

I think they look like they are anorexic. Hideous.
    I pity my friends who are that size and take them with me back home so my Mom can feed them up.

Reply #33 - August 22, 2009, 06:01 AM

Theoretically speaking, fasting will store fat from any little food you eat anyways. From my counseling I came to realize that people with natural fast metabolisms can eat a lot more at a setting than an average person. After fasting, that would be a great time for you Meredith to eat up 2500 calories in as little as possible before you go to bed. In fact, going to sleep with a full stomach will make your weight gain all the more simpler since our metabolism slows down tremendously while we sleep.

Call me TAP TAP! for I am THE ASS PATTER!
     Reply #34 - August 22, 2009, 06:02 AM

Theoretically speaking, fasting will store fat from any little food you eat anyways. From my counseling I came to realize that people with natural fast metabolisms can eat a lot more at a setting than an average person. After fasting, that would be a great time for you Meredith to eat up 2500 calories in as little as possible before you go to bed. In fact, going to sleep with a full stomach will make your weight gain all the more simpler since our metabolism slows down tremendously why we sleep.

Who knew something good would come from fasting.

I shall try it from now on  Afro

Reply #35 - August 22, 2009, 06:03 AM

and daddy Tommy will test out your ass in a month to see your progress  cool2

Call me TAP TAP! for I am THE ASS PATTER!
     Reply #36 - August 22, 2009, 06:04 AM

and daddy Tommy will test out your ass in a month to see your progress  cool2

Indeed and i expect good news!  yes

Reply #37 - August 22, 2009, 06:12 AM

I'm a erm ... midget (well short anyway)

I think they look like they are anorexic. Hideous.
    I pity my friends who are that size and take them with me back home so my Mom can feed them up.

When I say midgets I mean about 4 foot 10. That midgetty.  grin12 If yer 5 foot 2 then a size 8 is fine.

Reply #38 - August 22, 2009, 06:37 AM

Anyway I need to build another rowboat dammit. I've been meaning to do it for ages. I even have the cedar and the fibreglass sitting in the shed. All I need is plans and some resin and I'm off, which then means I can go rowing.  bunny  Which is fitness n stuff innit which is why it's on topic.  Afro

ETA: Oh and no I don't mean a tubby old thing. I mean something about 20 feet long and about 20 inches wide on the waterline. 

Reply #39 - August 22, 2009, 11:09 PM

you dont half get yourself in some projects!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #40 - August 22, 2009, 11:16 PM

Building small boats is fun as long as you aren't in a rush and don't mind getting grotty sometimes. I like nice curvy shapes.  Wink

Reply #41 - August 22, 2009, 11:21 PM

sounds like you'll be inhaling sawdust for the next month or two..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #42 - August 22, 2009, 11:23 PM

Only if I get my act together and actually stat doing it.  Cheesy  Mind you with summer on the way it's a damned good incentive. The long evenings here are great for cruising around the creeks and rivers.

ETA: IMO (and some people will argue) sculls are no good for recreational rowing because you can't just look around at the scenery whenever you like. You want something that has just enough stability to float upright when your brain is in neutral.  Wink

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »