Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: where is my thread?

(Read 4504 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • where is my thread?
     OP - August 15, 2009, 02:58 AM

Now, where is my thread? it is titled ''figurative and direct sentence'' and the last reply was by islame. It was myteriously went missing. I know it is not much or not up to your expectencies, but you guys should at least have the courtesy to inform me then just deleting my thread, where is your courtesy? in your ass? thank you for removing my thread.
  • Re: where is my thread?
     Reply #1 - August 15, 2009, 03:08 AM

It was merged with another thread. It's here: http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=6176.msg158284#msg158284
     Reply #2 - August 15, 2009, 04:52 AM

thanks NineBerry, your help is much appreciated
     Reply #3 - August 15, 2009, 07:48 AM

Now, where is my thread? it is titled ''figurative and direct sentence'' and the last reply was by islame. It was myteriously went missing. I know it is not much or not up to your expectencies, but you guys should at least have the courtesy to inform me then just deleting my thread, where is your courtesy? in your ass? thank you for removing my thread.

Cheesy

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #4 - August 15, 2009, 08:05 AM

==========

!!  Roll Eyes

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #5 - August 15, 2009, 08:25 AM

I thought that was weird.  If I couldnt find a thread, then it could be due to a multitude of reasons (server problem, my mistake, admin mistake etc as well as the real reason) and would not start hurtling accusations like that until I was pretty sure that I was right.
    Are you quite young Li?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #6 - August 15, 2009, 09:48 AM

Looks like he found it anyway.  Smiley

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #7 - August 15, 2009, 09:53 AM

Looks like he found it anyway.  Smiley

Found it? in whose ass? bunny

Reply #8 - August 15, 2009, 01:09 PM

I'm sorry for the accusations, i know that i should have ask nicely but apperently i didn't and i'm sorry for that. Just that something's came up lately. Hope you guys are able to forgive me.
     Reply #9 - August 15, 2009, 01:12 PM

Found it? in whose ass? bunny

In Berbs ass man...lol...
     Reply #10 - August 15, 2009, 01:13 PM

Don't worry li.   Wink

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #11 - August 15, 2009, 01:18 PM

Just that something's came up lately. 

far away hug , although its not much of a justification (if I am having a bad day, is it ok for me to come & shit at your door?)

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #12 - August 15, 2009, 07:34 PM

In Berbs ass man...lol...

Holy crap! I guess it was my doing... there I go destroying the forum already, sorry guys.  Roll Eyes But seriously, no need to get all worked up. A simple search or clicking on "show my own posts" woulda led you to the merged thread. Thanks Nineberry. I'll make sure I PM the people involved in the future when I mess around with merging/moving threads.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #13 - August 15, 2009, 08:51 PM

LOL... I adore the old Arabic saying that says: We learn even while dying!.... It is OK Allat to learn from mistakes... That is natural way of progression! Afro

Reply #14 - August 15, 2009, 08:54 PM

I'm sorry for the accusations, i know that i should have ask nicely but apperently i didn't and i'm sorry for that. Just that something's came up lately. Hope you guys are able to forgive me.

I forgive you - in fact it was quite funny  grin12
     Reply #15 - August 15, 2009, 10:02 PM

Yeah no drama. We'd only actually delete a thread if it was way over the top in some way. Otherwise they just get shuffled around a bit sometimes.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »