Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Stoning Of 17 y/o Iraqi Girl, Du?a Khalil Aswad! 3 Unique Cell Phone Videos W/ S

(Read 5197 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Stoning Of 17 y/o Iraqi Girl, Du?a Khalil Aswad! 3 Unique Cell Phone Videos W/ S
     OP - August 04, 2009, 04:45 PM

*It is important to remember when viewing these videos that the men in the them are NOT Muslims, they are Kurds of the Yazidi faith.*

The killing of Du?a Khalil Aswad is shown here. Up to 1000 men from the Yezidi Kurdish community of Mosul killed a teenager who's only crime was running away to marry a Muslim man whom she loved and for possibly converting to his religion.
    For four months the girl had been given shelter by a local Muslim Sheik. It was reported that in the last few days her family persuaded her to return home, convincing her that she had been forgiven by her parents and relatives for her mistake.
    In a short mobile video clip which appears to have been taken by locals, the girl is seen being ambushed on her way home by a group of up to 1000 men who were waiting for her to return; the men killed her in the most brutal way possible, by throwing large stones on her head. The following clips show that while she is alive and crying for help she is taunted and kicked in her stomach until someone finishes her off by throwing a large stone on her face.

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f166/stoning-17-y-o-iraqi-girl-du-khalil-aswad-3-unique-cell-phone-videos-w-sound-16460/
  • Re: Stoning Of 17 y/o Iraqi Girl, Du?a Khalil Aswad! 3 Unique Cell Phone Videos W/ S
     Reply #1 - August 04, 2009, 05:48 PM

I certainly aint watching it!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • Re: Stoning Of 17 y/o Iraqi Girl, Du?a Khalil Aswad! 3 Unique Cell Phone Videos W/ S
     Reply #2 - August 04, 2009, 07:14 PM

I certainly aint watching it!

It is just crazy,that so many people can go insane like this,and it is impossible to watch.

That would be my nightmare,people that are insane,and not knowing them selves.A collective insaneness like this,is just to much.

• Re: Stoning Of 17 y/o Iraqi Girl, Du?a Khalil Aswad! 3 Unique Cell Phone Videos
     Reply #3 - August 04, 2009, 07:26 PM

I'm not watching it either, but this was quite some time ago, no?

Absolutely sickening and unbelievable nevertheless!
  • Re: Stoning Of 17 y/o Iraqi Girl, Du?a Khalil Aswad! 3 Unique Cell Phone Videos
     Reply #4 - August 04, 2009, 09:29 PM

Now I am sick:(

Reply #5 - August 04, 2009, 11:17 PM

Watch it
     Reply #6 - August 04, 2009, 11:20 PM

Why?  Has anyone watched it, and give feedback to whether you wish you hadnt

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #7 - August 04, 2009, 11:21 PM

Just watch it, its not so bad
     Reply #8 - August 04, 2009, 11:25 PM

Call me wet, but I aint too keen on watching girls having their faces crushed by large stone slabs

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #9 - August 04, 2009, 11:32 PM

Just watch it, why you being such a pussy. Just know she's dead so what does it matter watching it now? It did not effect me, I watched it the whole way through. But then, I am a member on those forums and watch other videos too, which are alot more horrific.

The worst one I saw, a drunk man being beaten in the face with a large blunt object, his face was all gone, he was still alive and blood was coming out of him, and he was making a really strange sound, and then screw drivers were poked into his eyes, and his eyes where pulled out, and he was still alive and this his stomach started expanding due to all the blood going into it, and it went really large, he was still alive and then screw drivers were stabbed into his stomach, which actually made him live longer and then he was beat more with a blunt object by this time all his face teeth and everything on his face was gone, but he was still alive until they started hitting him on the side of the head and spelling his brains out, all this lasted for about 20 minutes and he as alive all through this incident.
     Reply #10 - August 05, 2009, 12:17 AM

Why?  Has anyone watched it, and give feedback to whether you wish you hadnt

You don't need to watch it to know it is sick. I read the description above and I nearly vomited.

Reply #11 - August 05, 2009, 01:59 AM

And I thought that people were meant to be improving and getting better in this day and age.

I suppose not.

We keep hearing about how Jack Straw or the French government have mentioned the veil and our doing so puts us in the same boat as them. How so? I want a ban on the burka, neqab and child veiling.

you can either defend women or you must defend Islam. You can’t defend both

- Maryam Namaze
  • Stoning Of 17 y/o Iraqi Girl, Du?a Khalil Aswad! 3 Unique Cell Phone Videos W/ S
     Reply #12 - June 08, 2017, 01:52 PM

That is nothing less than pure evil.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #13 - June 08, 2017, 04:23 PM

well let me disrupt the flow of QSE
    That is nothing less than pure evil.

indeed it is evil  AT ITS WORST ..but that 8 year old  story/narrative behind that brutal murder  of  Khalil Aswad  we see here

by rogues that believe  that they are protecting their   fucking honor  is much worse ..

Here I again I question all faith heads of ALL  FAITHS  and their religious narratives

Where is  their  fucking god ??  

Is this "heeeeeeee god" only sleeping all the time and licking his dick or what?  

what the fuck this "heeeeegod" doing all his life and with his life??
    ?  

anyways I like  this story

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/18/heroic-cow-tries-in-vain-to-rescue-victim-of-horrific-honour-killing-5890598/

watch the video and read that link.,   Indeed animals have more humanity than humans and  many animal species  are  far more better than many filthy UNEVOLVED human brutes  with stupid religious/cultural  narratives in their brain.....

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »