Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Introduce myself

(Read 25273 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Introduce myself
     Reply #150 - August 07, 2009, 06:44 AM

I don't remember trying, SAM.

"I am ready to make my confession. I ask for no forgiveness father, for I have not sinned. I have only done what I needed to do to survive. I did not ask for the life that I was given, but it was given nonetheless-and with it, I did my best"
     Reply #151 - August 07, 2009, 07:26 AM

Unless you stop talking in riddles, I am gonna devote less interest and time in trying to understand any points you have to make. 

Have you noticed that the only Muslims who ever come on this forum to debate with us are not your run-of-the-mill orthodox, traditional Muslim, but the whacky, sectarian, esoteric ones who are able to shift-shape their beliefs to play dodge-ball with us.

Reply #152 - August 07, 2009, 07:29 AM

Thinking hard

Reply #153 - August 07, 2009, 07:48 AM

Have you noticed that the only Muslims who ever come on this forum to debate with us are not your run-of-the-mill orthodox, traditional Muslim, but the whacky, sectarian, esoteric ones who are able to shift-shape their beliefs to play dodge-ball with us.

Its Islamic Darwinism - you're protected as long as you dont tell anyone what you truly believe in

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #154 - August 07, 2009, 08:04 AM

You have failed, to convince me that Islam is a false religion.

How ere you finally convinced that Islam WAS/IS a true religion? You seem to have a completely diff view to ortho muslims, why not remove the label altogether, you seem like someone who enjoys freedom of thought, so why restrict yourself?

Ha Ha.
     Reply #155 - August 07, 2009, 10:49 AM

No one has to prove Islam wrong - Muslims have to prove Islam right. No there's a challenge.

But ultimately any religion which condemns homosexuality, women, anal sex, masturbation and women showing their hair in public is going to have a difficult time in 2009.

Take the Pakman challenge and convince me there is a God and Mo was not a murdering, power hungry sex maniac.
     Reply #156 - August 07, 2009, 10:55 PM

Unless you stop talking in riddles, I am gonna devote less interest and time in trying to understand any points you have to make. 

It is a riddle to a person who does not know what I believe and what I do not believe.   cool2

Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). (al-Baqarah 2:18)
     Reply #157 - August 07, 2009, 10:57 PM

I don't remember trying, SAM.

It?s over.... signnvm

Reply #158 - August 07, 2009, 10:57 PM

It is a riddle to a person who does not know what I believe and what I do not believe.   cool2

Pointless bollocks

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #159 - August 07, 2009, 10:58 PM

It is a riddle to a person who does not know what I believe and what I do not believe.   cool2

Why do you choose to spend your time on an Ex-Muslim forum?
     Reply #160 - August 07, 2009, 10:59 PM

Make sense  great

Reply #161 - August 07, 2009, 11:00 PM

Its Islamic Darwinism - you're protected as long as you dont tell anyone what you truly believe in

In the Bible, Christ says, 'Turn the other side of your face if a person has struck you on one side.'   grin12

Reply #162 - August 07, 2009, 11:01 PM

I have yet to meet one that can or will defend the behaviour of Mo - the man who boasted banging all his wives in one night.

Take the Pakman challenge and convince me there is a God and Mo was not a murdering, power hungry sex maniac.
     Reply #163 - August 07, 2009, 11:01 PM

How ere you finally convinced that Islam WAS/IS a true religion? You seem to have a completely diff view to ortho muslims, why not remove the label altogether, you seem like someone who enjoys freedom of thought, so why restrict yourself?

But that would not be freedom of thought for the mind. The mind would still be captive. And I do not restrict myself to a particular path/belief or faith. I can follow the way of any religions or faith, provided I tread this royal road to purification.

Reply #164 - August 07, 2009, 11:04 PM

In the Bible, Christ says, 'Turn the other side of your face if a person has struck you on one side.'   grin12

Why choose the bible, struggling to find something equivalent in the Quran ?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #165 - August 07, 2009, 11:05 PM

No one has to prove Islam wrong - Muslims have to prove Islam right. No there's a challenge.

But ultimately any religion which condemns homosexuality, women, anal sex, masturbation and women showing their hair in public is going to have a difficult time in 2009.

I have no right to condemn the sinner....

Reply #166 - August 07, 2009, 11:06 PM

I have no right to condemn the sinner....

lol... you just did  Wink
     Reply #167 - August 07, 2009, 11:10 PM

Stupid answer SAM - is the brain refusing to engage.

Reply #168 - August 09, 2009, 04:04 PM

Why do you choose to spend your time on an Ex-Muslim forum?

Something attracted me...  Smiley

Reply #169 - August 09, 2009, 04:08 PM

Why choose the bible, struggling to find something equivalent in the Quran ?

It's useful for me including Torah and Psalm.

Reply #170 - August 09, 2009, 04:16 PM

Stupid answer SAM - is the brain refusing to engage.

Explanation pls.  Huh?

Reply #171 - August 09, 2009, 05:51 PM

Something attracted me...  Smiley

And that would be...?

(Are you like this in real life? I can imagine you're a riot at a party.)
     Reply #172 - August 09, 2009, 05:51 PM

Explanation pls.  Huh?

That's rich coming from you lol
     Reply #173 - August 11, 2009, 07:17 AM

And that would be...?

(Are you like this in real life? I can imagine you're a riot at a party.)

Peacefully observe.  grin12

Reply #174 - August 11, 2009, 07:28 AM

Peacefully observe.  grin12

Uh? Yeah, OK, SAM... Live long and prosper my friend  Smiley
     Reply #175 - August 11, 2009, 07:30 AM

'Peacefully observe' - as he says, I bet you're a riot. When was the last time you got invited to a party? IAnd if you're so peacefully content with what you are, what makes you want to discuss it with those who are BOUND to take the piss?

Ha Ha.
     Reply #176 - August 11, 2009, 07:32 AM

Wow, 11 pages of bullshit.  Time I will never get back.  Cry

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #177 - August 11, 2009, 12:17 PM

I have yet to meet one that can or will defend the behaviour of Mo - the man who boasted banging all his wives in one night.

I've never heard that one before! Have you got the hadith?

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #178 - August 11, 2009, 12:57 PM

Quote from: Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 6
    Narrated Anas:

The Prophet I used to go round (have sexual relations with) all his wives in one night, and he had nine wives.

Quote from: Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268
    Narrated Qatada:

Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to visit all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven).

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #179 - August 11, 2009, 01:01 PM

My god!

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
  • Previous page 1 ... 4 5 6« Previous thread | Next thread »