Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Introduce myself

(Read 25274 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Introduce myself
     Reply #120 - August 04, 2009, 09:46 PM

No, you give them more details - why are you behaving like a dick head?

dodn't he said he is not an atheist?

please read my blog, read how islam will win
    the clash of civilization.

http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha
     Reply #121 - August 04, 2009, 10:18 PM

Dodn't I tell you to shut up and don't talk to me?
     Reply #122 - August 04, 2009, 11:03 PM

What a stupid thing to say

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #123 - August 05, 2009, 06:29 AM

Where did God say that?

What I mean, ?The human being is My secret, and I am his secret.? (Hadith Qudsi)

[Quran Qaf 50:16] ? ?We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein. ?

Are you Alawi? Or some other Shi'ah sect that believes God is incarnate in some descendant of Muhammad?

I am not Alawi, Shi?ah, Shiite etc?.  Smiley

Pls don?t grasp the idea only a descendent of Muhammad being a God incarnate. Supreme Being were born not for one family or one nation or race, but verily for all mankind. In other word God manifests in every form and to recognize and praise the beauty of God as manifested in all His creation.

Deaf, dumb, and blind, they will not return (to the path). (al-Baqarah 2:18)
     Reply #124 - August 05, 2009, 06:32 AM

No, you give them more details - why are you behaving like a dick head? Just say what you believe?

Are you embarrassed about what you believe or what?

It?s some kind of the mystic order called a ?Knight of Purity? (veiled prophets of the enchanted realm), was carried on by Abu Bakr and Ali and their successors, who were called Mursheed, Chistiya, Pir-o-Murshid, Hazrat, Sheikh, etc., one after another, duly connected as links in a chain.

In the Quran [11:73] They said: "Dost thou wonder at Allah's decree? The grace of Allah and His blessings on you, O ye people of the house! for He is indeed worthy of all praise, full of all glory!"

Reply #125 - August 05, 2009, 06:33 AM

He said Bayat and not Bayt. I speak Arabic and did not get what he meant by Bayat!!!
    Bayt is correct ... It means Home!

It depends upon in which region of the world you live in.  Bayat, Bayt, Baait  or else.

Reply #126 - August 05, 2009, 06:34 AM

I think he made a mistake. He's probably not an Arabic speaker.

Correct, I am neither an Arabic speaker nor an Arab.  grin12

Reply #127 - August 05, 2009, 07:44 AM

What I mean, ?The human being is My secret, and I am his secret.? (Hadith Qudsi)

[Quran Qaf 50:16] ? ?We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein. ?
     I am not Alawi, Shi?ah, Shiite etc?.  Smiley

Pls don?t grasp the idea only a descendent of Muhammad being a God incarnate. Supreme Being were born not for one family or one nation or race, but verily for all mankind. In other word God manifests in every form and to recognize and praise the beauty of God as manifested in all His creation.

Interesting - so you are kind of Sufi - or at least share the beliefs of some Sufis that God can be incarnate within us (Like Hallaj when he shouted "Ana Allah, Ana Allah - I am Allah I am Allah...)

Though you of course you do know that you will be regarded as a heretic by most Muslims following orthodox Islam?

Reply #128 - August 05, 2009, 07:46 AM

It?s some kind of the mystic order called a ?Knight of Purity? (veiled prophets of the enchanted realm), was carried on by Abu Bakr and Ali and their successors, who were called Mursheed, Chistiya, Pir-o-Murshid, Hazrat, Sheikh, etc., one after another, duly connected as links in a chain.

In the Quran [11:73] They said: "Dost thou wonder at Allah's decree? The grace of Allah and His blessings on you, O ye people of the house! for He is indeed worthy of all praise, full of all glory!"

The Knights of Purity?

Never heard of them - but lotsa luck with that  Afro
     Reply #129 - August 05, 2009, 07:48 AM

Interesting, sometimes when I choose to suspend my disbelief and believe in God, I am Him. Grin

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=2924.msg85276#msg85276

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #130 - August 05, 2009, 08:09 PM

Interesting - so you are kind of Sufi - or at least share the beliefs of some Sufis that God can be incarnate within us (Like Hallaj when he shouted "Ana Allah, Ana Allah - I am Allah I am Allah...)

Yeah?..I know him a famous Sufi of the 10th Century, Mansur Al-Hallaj. He was executed in 922 AD for having stated: Anal Al-Haq..I am the Truth.

Though you of course you do know that you will be regarded as a heretic by most Muslims following orthodox Islam?

I was accused of being heretics  Cry by Muslim as an Apostate, Atheist, Kafr (Unbeliever) and so on. It doesn?t matter to me. For me the most important thing between Supreme Being and me. As Allah has said:

I am as My servant thinks of Me, and I am with him when he remembers Me. If he remembers Me in private, I remember him within Myself. If he remembers me in company, I remember him in better company.

Reply #131 - August 05, 2009, 08:13 PM

The Knights of Purity?

Never heard of them - but lotsa luck with that  Afro

I'm still progressing and hopefully getting better as a Purity of thoughts.  thnkyu

Reply #132 - August 05, 2009, 08:35 PM

Yeah?..I know him a famous Sufi of the 10th Century, Mansur Al-Hallaj. He was executed in 922 AD for having stated: Anal Al-Haq..I am the Truth.
    I was accused of being heretics  Cry by Muslim as an Apostate, Atheist, Kafr (Unbeliever) and so on. It doesn?t matter to me. For me the most important thing between Supreme Being and me. As Allah has said:

You've been an atheist b4?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #133 - August 05, 2009, 08:41 PM

You've been an atheist b4?

Almost...  Wink

Reply #134 - August 05, 2009, 08:59 PM

...Anal Al-Haq..I am the Truth.....

Anal what? I think you are in the wrong thread! Cheesy

Reply #135 - August 05, 2009, 09:02 PM

Almost...  Wink

So what made you become an atheist and why did you leave it?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #136 - August 06, 2009, 06:24 AM

So what made you become an atheist and why did you leave it?

I almost became an atheist because I don?t want to be dogma and blindly believe in God and religion follow something that didn't have a shred of any real proof just because other people are doing it.

Reply #137 - August 06, 2009, 07:31 AM

I almost became an atheist because I don?t want to be dogma and blindly believe in God and religion follow something that didn't have a shred of any real proof just because other people are doing it.

and then you decided to do just that  Huh?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #138 - August 06, 2009, 07:35 AM

To be fair to SAM, I don't think he's quite like other (orthodox) Muslims anymore, in fact when he first showed up he confused the hell out of us at FFI because it was so hard to extract his beliefs and ideas.

"I am ready to make my confession. I ask for no forgiveness father, for I have not sinned. I have only done what I needed to do to survive. I did not ask for the life that I was given, but it was given nonetheless-and with it, I did my best"
     Reply #139 - August 06, 2009, 07:37 AM

To be fair to SAM, I don't think he's quite like other (orthodox) Muslims anymore, in fact when he first showed up he confused the hell out of us at FFI because it was so hard to extract his beliefs and ideas.

Cheesy That didnt happen here, did it?

I'll ask you as it will probably be a lot easier.  Why is he not open about his beliefs?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #140 - August 06, 2009, 07:42 AM

I really couldn't give you an accurate answer

Although my guess is that he sees Islam failing and falling in the minds of many so he found a formula that works (both to alleviate his conscience and doubts and to answer some of the questions about absurdities, inconsistencies et al) and he is sticking to that as a survival mechanism. Maybe he knows that without it he would fall as well.

I don't think dear SAM would like the thought of being punished in hell for not sticking to his beliefs.

"I am ready to make my confession. I ask for no forgiveness father, for I have not sinned. I have only done what I needed to do to survive. I did not ask for the life that I was given, but it was given nonetheless-and with it, I did my best"
     Reply #141 - August 06, 2009, 11:40 AM

IMHO that is a pretty good analysis FF  Afro
     Reply #142 - August 06, 2009, 09:55 PM

and then you decided to do just that  Huh?

So, what else do you want me to believe?

Reply #143 - August 06, 2009, 09:56 PM

hmmmm...Impressive, isn?t it?  Smiley

Reply #144 - August 06, 2009, 10:00 PM

Well, when something's that difficult to grasp and so highly complicated for no reason it's usually because of another factor, but if it makes you feel happy then yes, it was impressive.

Reply #145 - August 06, 2009, 10:01 PM

Cheesy That didnt happen here, did it?

I'll ask you as it will probably be a lot easier.  Why is he not open about his beliefs?

... Chilling

Reply #146 - August 06, 2009, 10:09 PM

Well, when something's that difficult to grasp and so highly complicated for no reason it's usually because of another factor, but if it makes you feel happy then yes, it was impressive.

You have failed, to convince me that Islam is a false religion.

Reply #147 - August 06, 2009, 10:16 PM

So, what else do you want me to believe?

You believe what makes sense to you.  

Its just that you have chosen to believe in it despite what you used to think below, sounds to me like you have gone backwards!

I almost became an atheist because I don't want to be dogma and blindly believe in God and religion follow something that didn't have a shred of any real proof just because other people are doing it.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #148 - August 06, 2009, 10:40 PM

Its just that you have chosen to believe in it despite what you used to think below, sounds to me like you have gone backwards!

Yeah...backwards and begin to go forward in one's interest. grin12

Reply #149 - August 06, 2009, 10:50 PM

Unless you stop talking in riddles, I am gonna devote less interest and time in trying to understand any points you have to make. 

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »