Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello

(Read 4881 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hello
     OP - July 27, 2009, 01:51 AM

Hiya Peeps

Let me introduce myself. I am 30 year old male living in GB for quiet a while, I am from Pakistan and belong to a muslim family but never accepted religion by heart so I try  find myself where I fall.. after coming to GB I tried to do research on my bit on Christianity and Judaism but It was more or less like same and since everyone got freedom to express or have their own views the former two weren't for me. But at the same time I believe in something or maybe nothing and I think I am an Agnostic.

About my family or friends I dont have any kind of connection with them since I told them how I think and how I want myself to be. To them I will be put in flames but thats their way of thinking.

Well that was about me in nutshell Smiley and like to know about people having same interest here.

Kindest Regards

Religion is for weak minded
  • Re: Hello
     Reply #1 - July 27, 2009, 01:54 AM

Welcome to the forum Darkone.   Smiley  Make yourself at home.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #2 - July 27, 2009, 03:47 AM

Hi.  parrot

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #3 - July 27, 2009, 10:10 AM

Hiya Peeps

Let me introduce myself. I am 30 year old male living in GB for quiet a while, I am from Pakistan and belong to a muslim family but never accepted religion by heart so I try  find myself where I fall.. after coming to GB I tried to do research on my bit on Christianity and Judaism but It was more or less like same and since everyone got freedom to express or have their own views the former two weren't for me. But at the same time I believe in something or maybe nothing and I think I am an Agnostic.

About my family or friends I dont have any kind of connection with them since I told them how I think and how I want myself to be. To them I will be put in flames but thats their way of thinking.

Well that was about me in nutshell Smiley and like to know about people having same interest here.

Kindest Regards

signwelcome For some reason, we are building quite an army of Pakistani members lately - soon it will be called Agnostistan.

How did you come across this forum?  What were the key factors that made you become an agnostic?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #4 - July 27, 2009, 10:12 AM

Welcome darkone, good to have you here.  Afro

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #5 - July 27, 2009, 10:28 AM

welcome to hell hole  dance

please read my blog, read how islam will win
    the clash of civilization.

http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha
     Reply #6 - July 27, 2009, 05:36 PM

Welcome darkone Smiley
     Reply #7 - July 28, 2009, 12:11 AM

Welcome Darkone,

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #8 - August 02, 2009, 06:54 PM

Hello isLame

Thanks and wow I have got a good response from you now I am feeling like home  Afro Since the time I posted on to this forum I kept my eyes on my email account but to no avail I got any kind of notification regarding posts from forum members (might have to adjust my notification settings in my profile).

Anyway getting back to your point you have asked how I found about this forum its complex to explain but take it like I was googling for something and a link caught my attention which brought me here Smiley credit goes to Google.

What factors lead me to change? Like I said before I wasnt a muslim or someone believing in any kind of religion having form of control over me. blind faith on something which I havent seen or felt thats not me. World is lead and run by people and what you sow so shall you reap right? You get what you get which is not always true these are the facts about life we have been taught when we were kids right? About God and religion comes to a lame mind and we think why God wants us to be a Christian or a Muslim or a Jew? Why its better being labelled? and since we got choice to live our lives which every religion says so let it be. Religion is nothing more than a lifestyle but if you get too deep it confuses the mind and you find yourself taking the control over you you started to think and behave like what it says. What about you what you actually think or want?? I leave it to you guys cause you know it better than me Smiley I am not saying all things said in any religion is bad or one shouldnt go for it all I am saying is you know whats good for you and whats not. Going to mosque or a church doesnt makes me feel satisfied I would not. If purpose of religion is to have control of thoughts which to many people is a good thing I dont want that. If religion teaches you to not to mix up with the people just for the purpose of having food issues :S what the hell lol. Women are better kept at home and must be covered? or they are just a child bearing machines wowwww kudos Wink
    We all have just learned/taught to see whats on the surface but beyond that? Its a different story!

Kindest Regards

Reply #9 - August 02, 2009, 06:56 PM

thnkyu Smiley

Reply #10 - August 02, 2009, 07:00 PM

Welcome darkone, good to have you here.  Afro

Thanks its my pleasure to see you guys here aswell Smiley

Reply #11 - August 02, 2009, 07:02 PM

Women are better kept at home and must be covered? or they are just a child bearing machines wowwww kudos Wink
    We all have just learned/taught to see whats on the surface but beyond that? Its a different story!

Sounds about right to me Afro, whereabout in the UK are you?  

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #12 - August 02, 2009, 07:06 PM

Welcome Darkone,

Thanks Baal

Reply #13 - August 02, 2009, 07:08 PM

signwelcome For some reason, we are building quite an army of Pakistani members lately - soon it will be called Agnostistan.

How did you come across this forum?  What were the key factors that made you become an agnostic?

Oh no I dont want to be any part of militia or army lol count me out pal lol I will disappoint ya with that  Afro Cheers

Reply #14 - August 02, 2009, 07:09 PM

Sounds about right to me Afro, whereabout in the UK are you?  

Buckinghamshire 30 mi+ approx from london. How about you?

Reply #15 - August 02, 2009, 07:43 PM

Manchester. 

Have you told the rest of your family about your apostacy yet -  How did they take it?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #16 - August 02, 2009, 07:52 PM

I am wanted DEAD or alive  whistling2
    lol

Reply #17 - August 02, 2009, 07:58 PM

Hi.  parrot

Hello back

Reply #18 - August 02, 2009, 10:13 PM

lol

What do you mean by that?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #19 - August 03, 2009, 10:46 AM

Simple m8 you know the punishment of 'apostasy' in Islam right?

Reply #20 - August 08, 2009, 12:54 AM

Welcome.. Smiley

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #21 - August 08, 2009, 02:11 AM

Simple m8 you know the punishment of 'apostasy' in Islam right?

but most muslims argue themselves out of it - why what have you heard (with sources please)

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #22 - August 09, 2009, 03:33 AM

lol

Most will not come for you. but if something was to happen to you, they will not raise a finger against your assailant. You were meant to go. It was your time.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »