Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Today at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Today at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Hello...

(Read 5883 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Hello...
     OP - July 25, 2009, 05:09 AM

An Unsociable Man here....

Iam a born muslim.I was an atheist since i was 16 or so.Iam an internet user for a very longtime.But i didnt searched about Atheist in internet before.2 days before i searched & found a blog.From there i noted this site address and i joined here.I want to see how people are discussing about Atheism here....

Unlike some people having problems in their religious family.I dont have that problem,Iam happy for that.In my home,they know i wont believe & they never interfere.My rules,thats good for me.The people who pray,Let them pray & the people who dont,let them be in their way.Useless fights are going on for these.I dont use to discuss about GOD to a religious person,As i know its time waste.Everyone has their own choice.I wish everyone live in PEACE.But actually its not hapenning.

• Re: Hello...
     Reply #1 - July 25, 2009, 08:48 AM

Hi Sameer. Make yourself at home.  Afro

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #2 - July 25, 2009, 08:59 AM

Hey Sameer, nice to have you here! Good to hear that your family lets you decide what you believe in Smiley
     Reply #3 - July 25, 2009, 09:22 AM

Welcome Sameer  Smiley
     Reply #4 - July 25, 2009, 02:28 PM

Hello, and welcome. And may I also extend a welcome from our most respected and valued member here, kope-- unfortunately he is quite busy at the moment with very important things, but I'm sure he'll find time to welcome you eventually.

fuck you
     Reply #5 - July 25, 2009, 02:41 PM

Welcome Sameer.  Smiley

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #6 - July 25, 2009, 07:23 PM

Welcome Sameer,

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #7 - July 25, 2009, 10:55 PM

i searched & found a blog.

Let me guess - was it Hassans?

Unlike some people having problems in their religious family.I dont have that problem,Iam happy for that.In my home,they know i wont believe & they never interfere.My rules,thats good for me.

?  Thats very different  - please tell us more..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #8 - July 26, 2009, 11:45 AM

mysmilie_977

please read my blog, read how islam will win
    the clash of civilization.

http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha
     Reply #9 - July 26, 2009, 12:21 PM

kope-- unfortunately he is quite busy at the moment with very important things, but I'm sure he'll find time to welcome you eventually...

He is not busy... he is lost! I am sure he will find us any time soon! Aha... there you are! LOL

Reply #10 - July 26, 2009, 01:20 PM

ISLAME ------ I cant understand what you are saying ?  .......U mean i copied that sentence from hassan ? ....Iam new here as u know...and Those sentence i wrote on my own bcoz that is the truth.You know that already that some people having problems in their religious family,if they became atheist.I dont have that problem i said.That is true.Since i was a kid.They let me free.Im happy for that.It doesnt mean im doing anything wrong.They know i wont do anything wrong.I dont interfere in other business,i just do my work.thats it.And i dont have any friend.
     Reply #11 - July 26, 2009, 01:38 PM

No, he;s just wondering who's blog did you find with our address on it?

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #12 - July 26, 2009, 05:03 PM

Afro

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #13 - July 26, 2009, 09:28 PM

Welcome Sameer... Afro

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #14 - July 27, 2009, 08:23 AM

Welcome sameer, good to have you here and it's fantastic that your family do not try to force you to believe.  Afro

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #15 - August 22, 2009, 06:01 PM

IsLame...you asked from which blog i saw this site name.Before i didnt understand that as you also pasted a little sentence from ? i typed except --from which blog.

From this Blog i saw this site name--- http://exmuslimdiaries.wordpress.com/

Someone mentioned there,in this site there are more exmuslims out there.I noted this site name and joined the next day.
     Reply #16 - August 22, 2009, 06:11 PM

Welcome on board! =)

"The people who pray,Let them pray & the people who dont,let them be in their way.Useless fights are going on for these.I dont use to discuss about GOD to a religious person,As i know its time waste."
    VERY intelligent!  Afro
    I wish more people thought like that...

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ExMuslims
    Council of Ex-Muslims of the Netherlands will be back!

Never doubt that a small group of commited people can change te world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. -Margaret Mead
     Reply #17 - August 23, 2009, 06:20 AM

Farid....Thanks Man.....   thnkyu
     Reply #18 - August 23, 2009, 12:09 PM

IsLame...you asked from which blog i saw this site name.Before i didnt understand that as you also pasted a little sentence from ? i typed except --from which blog.

Someone mentioned there,in this site there are more exmuslims out there.I noted this site name and joined the next day.

Thanks - but cant see the link to this forum - Did one of our members post it or someone else?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #19 - August 23, 2009, 12:39 PM

Welcome Sameer. It's great to know that your family is understanding.
     Reply #20 - August 23, 2009, 05:28 PM

How is ladyofshalott - haven't seen her for a while - good to see she is still posting on her excellent Blog  Afro
     Reply #21 - August 23, 2009, 07:29 PM

I dont know who is ladyofshalott..Anyway...
    Thanks 20yearstoolong.....Actually that is the way every family should be..

If you see,Compelling in anything leads to bad things only....
     Reply #22 - August 23, 2009, 07:35 PM

I dont know who is ladyofshalott..Anyway...

She is the lady who wrote that blog you quoted and used to post here under the name ladyofshalott Smiley
     Reply #23 - August 23, 2009, 08:22 PM

I wanted to know her ID as to become her friend as that was the 1st time i commented on a blog and also it was about exmuslim and so on.There was a man who commented on that blog.He needed her email.And oneday i saw a comment from a girl called insanna.She provided a email next to that guys comment.Then i thought her name is insanna.Anyway i didnt noted that email ID.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »