Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: More smileys ?

(Read 4633 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • More smileys ?
     OP - June 27, 2009, 01:19 PM

May I propose the addition of more smileys ? If others would like them too of course...

this one is quite useless but colorful:

that are my favourites..

What do you think guys ?

• Re: More smileys ?
     Reply #1 - June 27, 2009, 02:31 PM

I can see that cat and cymbals one being very useful.  We could respond to all of kope's posts with one smiley. 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #2 - June 27, 2009, 03:17 PM

I can see that cat and cymbals one being very useful.  We could respond to all of kope's posts with one smiley. 

I know what will work for Kope! This one:

or this one:

or this:

Reply #3 - June 27, 2009, 03:41 PM

More smileys would be great, but I guess one of the biggest issues here is the loading up time, when you click more as well as finding the one you want.
    I have noticed other sites get round this problem by grouping the smileys under categories e.g. happy, sad, angry  see http://www.mysmiley.net/freesmiley.php?smiley=angel/angel02.gif

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #4 - June 27, 2009, 09:27 PM

Yeah and he would use it for everyone else's posts.  Tongue

Agree with Islame about the load time and hunting them out problems. Unfortunately our software doesn't allow for them to be in categories. You can make different sets but the one you want to use has to be selected in your profile, which would be a bit of a nuisance.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #5 - June 27, 2009, 09:53 PM

Yeah and he would use it for everyone else's posts.  Tongue

Agree with Islame about the load time and hunting them out problems. Unfortunately our software doesn't allow for them to be in categories. You can make different sets but the one you want to use has to be selected in your profile, which would be a bit of a nuisance.

Its good enough as it is already, we've got more than enough to emotically express ourselves

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #6 - June 27, 2009, 10:07 PM

I kinda think so. Mind you some of them could probably be exchanged for better ones.

Reply #7 - June 27, 2009, 10:09 PM

I kinda think so. Mind you some of them could probably be exchanged for better ones.

True, there are also some that are never used.  Let me know if you want me to put some suggestions forwards, along with possible replacements..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #8 - June 27, 2009, 10:20 PM

Go for it. Swapping smileys around is a piece of cake. One thing that did occur to me is that possibly we could move some of the rarely used ones (birthdays, etc) to either a different group or even just have the codes for them ready to copy/paste from a sticky.

Reply #9 - June 27, 2009, 11:12 PM

Go for it. Swapping smileys around is a piece of cake. One thing that did occur to me is that possibly we could move some of the rarely used ones (birthdays, etc) to either a different group or even just have the codes for them ready to copy/paste from a sticky.

will do..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #10 - June 28, 2009, 07:53 AM

far away hug piggy Undecided search news002 zip greddy2 bored0 w00t MSinghK eddie No replies No replies Insert evil laugh drug-sniffing dog Peek a boo rant Shooter Flamer propellor head runalong skull signmuahaha GoodVsBad signspamani This is sparta Beware left up constru3 down right waste off topic Thread jacked rules short bus singing in the rain doghouse suckers False hadith. Yep_True. gutterbrain Hear ye Believe that crap No donut No pics plan hppybday Google it billy

replaced with

[/url]

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #11 - June 28, 2009, 08:04 AM

Hmm. Some of those old ones will be staying and I'm not sure about all the proposed replacements.

Reply #12 - June 28, 2009, 08:18 AM

Hmm. Some of those old ones will be staying and I'm not sure about all the proposed replacements.

Chose whatever you fancy, I did not put them all on for fear of crashing the page.. here's you're lot - pick & choose your favourites-

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »