Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: hello from iran

(Read 10273 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • hello from iran
     OP - June 16, 2009, 08:25 PM

hey there
    im ali , 19 years old  from iran . nice to be in a place that i can see lots of people like me Smiley
  • Re: hello from iran
     Reply #1 - June 16, 2009, 08:30 PM

Welcome fellow Islam lover.  So tell how we are like you?

P.S Sorry to hear about Ahmedinajad

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #2 - June 16, 2009, 08:41 PM

Hiya Alprh. Welcome to the forum.  Smiley

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #3 - June 16, 2009, 09:11 PM

hey there
    Welcome fellow Islam lover.  So tell how we are like you?

P.S Sorry to hear about Ahmedinajad

we all like ice cream and puppys ?  grin12
    and btw its not about ahmadinejad ! the whole system is lame Cheesy
     Reply #4 - June 16, 2009, 09:16 PM

Welcome, Alprh  Afro

We are all watching what's going on in your country with great interest.

Suffice to say we hope that the people overthrow the mullahs Wink
     Reply #5 - June 16, 2009, 09:18 PM

Yeah we kinda figured that about the system over there. Pack of daft mullahs who think they're god and a lot of gangsters underneath them.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #6 - June 16, 2009, 09:33 PM

Hello, Alprh. Welcome to the forums!  Afro

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #7 - June 16, 2009, 10:46 PM

Are you ex-muslim, still Muslim, other or undecided?  Tell us about your journey here..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #8 - June 16, 2009, 11:10 PM

A big welcome to you alprh...  grin12
    In fact what's fun in this forum is that there are all kinds of people...  party!
     Reply #9 - June 17, 2009, 12:54 AM

Are you ex-muslim, still Muslim, other or undecided?  Tell us about your journey here..

o w8 i got that now Cheesy im an atheist tought like everyone who comes here whitout treating posts is like ex-muslims  grin12
     Reply #10 - June 17, 2009, 04:48 AM

Welcome man.. Smiley

"I'm Agnostic about God."

Richard Dawkins
    ==
    "If there is a God, it has to be a man; no woman could or would ever fuck things up like this."
     George Carlin == "...The so-called moderates are actually the public relations arm of Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Republic of Iran."  Maryam Namazie
     Reply #11 - June 17, 2009, 05:01 AM

Hi Alprh, welcome! This must be a strange, exciting time to be young in Iran. How is the social temperature where you are? There have been lots of reports many people, including myself, have been following about what's going on in Iran. It'd be interesting to hear the experience of another person who's living there right now.

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #12 - June 17, 2009, 08:01 AM

Welcome! All the best over in Iran!!
     Reply #13 - June 17, 2009, 08:45 AM

Hey Alprh! Welcome to the forum!
     Reply #14 - June 17, 2009, 09:18 AM

o w8 i got that now Cheesy im an atheist tought like everyone who comes here whitout treating posts is like ex-muslims  grin12

Did you know the founder of our organisation, Maryam Namazie, is Iranian, is that how you heard about this site?  What made you  leave Islam and do you have any friends who are are ex-muslims too over in Iran?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #15 - June 17, 2009, 11:26 AM

hey hey
    Did you know the founder of our organisation, Maryam Namazie, is Iranian, is that how you heard about this site?  What made you  leave Islam and do you have any friends who are are ex-muslims too over in Iran?

well i heard her name like 2 days ago drom a fellow atheist in richard dawkins forums and that friend suggested me this website .
    the reason why i left islam isnt something that i can explane easy. i mean after 16 years living in a islamic enviroment i start to change my point of view about the world and after a time i realized that for me every religion is like a joke . i wont explane about the bad stuff in islam cuz most of you already know them but the main reason might have been uselessness of islam and not being reasonable . i dont know if im eplaning right or what Tongue
    about social moviements in my city im off to proptest in 2 hourse Cheesy
    thank you agine for your warm welcome everyone ! Smiley
     Reply #16 - June 17, 2009, 11:45 AM

Hey Alprh, welcome to the forum.   Smiley  It was me who PM'd you the link to here on RD. net, good to have you here, and good luck with the protest.   Afro

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #17 - June 17, 2009, 12:51 PM

You are young- so probably you never lived under the rule of the Shah...

I think he was a great chance for Iranians- he could have done the same what Kemal Ataturk did for Turks...

I never understand why people got rid of him...

By the way my collegue who visited Iran told me that Iranians are really nice people...I believe you deserve so much better than the rule of ayatollahs...

Did people in Iran miss the Shah ?
     Reply #18 - June 17, 2009, 12:55 PM

Hey Alprh, welcome to the forum.   Smiley  It was me who PM'd you the link to here on RD. net, good to have you here, and good luck with the protest.   Afro

Well done Cheetah - we need more moles like you. 

We should start a competition with a reward for most introductions.  So far I reckon Hassan takes the lead, Cheetah in next place, third place is up for grabs.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #19 - June 17, 2009, 01:10 PM

I think Berbs would be in 2nd place, and me 3rd. 

I think he was a great chance for Iranians- he could have done the same what Kemal Ataturk did for Turks...

Because he was a tyrant.  The real chance for Iran was under Mossadeq, not the Shah.  The UK and US conspired to topple Mossadeq because he nationalised Iranian oil interests, and it is one of the stupidest things they ever did, it ranks up there with funding the Afghan mujahideen against the communist government in Kabul.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #20 - June 17, 2009, 03:26 PM

OK, in first place we have

1.  Hassan Narcissist

2.  Berbs  queen_not_drag 

3.  Cheetah  Angelic 

worship

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #21 - June 17, 2009, 04:53 PM

You are young- so probably you never lived under the rule of the Shah...

By the way my collegue who visited Iran told me that Iranians are really nice people...I believe you deserve so much better than the rule of ayatollahs...

Did people in Iran miss the Shah ?

yea im 19 and shah ( means king ) was around 30 years ago or something .
    anyways Iranians are mostly good people and well a lot of them hate this government and the whole system of Islamic republic . some say that shah was really better but he was the same in a lot of ways  . i mean you didn't had freedom in a lot of stuff . mosaddeq was a great man who could help iran so was the last prime minister of shahs regime " shahpoor bakhtiar " . the roots for all the suffering that we have here is from mullahs and there religion and of curse some stupid people who do anything for that 2 things 
     Reply #22 - June 17, 2009, 05:16 PM

yea im 19 and shah ( means king ) was around 30 years ago or something .
    anyways Iranians are mostly good people and well a lot of them hate this government and the whole system of Islamic republic . some say that shah was really better but he was the same in a lot of ways  . i mean you didn't had freedom in a lot of stuff . mosaddeq was a great man who could help iran so was the last prime minister of shahs regime " shahpoor bakhtiar " . the roots for all the suffering that we have here is from mullahs and there religion and of curse some stupid people who do anything for that 2 things 

I am interested to know if Youtube is available in Iran?

Or is it censored?

Can you see my videos there?

http://www.youtube.com/user/discussislam

Reply #23 - June 17, 2009, 05:35 PM

well a lot of them hate this government and the whole system of Islamic republic .

But somehow the majority want Ahmadinejad... Huh?
     Reply #24 - June 17, 2009, 05:54 PM

I think Ahmadinejad is just another Saddam. Iran is heading to the same furnace that Iraq is in right now! He is one of those stupid people who are usually in groups!!!

Reply #25 - June 17, 2009, 05:55 PM

I think Ahmadinejad is just another Saddam. Iran is heading to the same furnace that Iraq is in right now! He is one of those stupid people who are usually in groups!!!

Ah.... and welcome to the forum.... I almost forgot!!  parrot

Reply #26 - June 17, 2009, 06:08 PM

Welcome Alprh, and i am sorry about dido.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #27 - June 17, 2009, 07:14 PM

hello !
    Quote from: Hassan
    I am interested to know if Youtube is available in Iran?
    Or is it censored?
    Can you see my videos there?

yep youtube - facebook - twitter and 4999997 other websites but as some people say whatever that doesnt kill you makes you stronger ( not whatever but some stuff ) so thx to the website filtering system most of iranians learned how to get access to this websites via proxy servers , freegate , ultrasurf and etc.
    Quote from: M.

good point  grin12 m8 haven't you seen the news lately ? the election was a sham :(
    Quote from: RIBS
    I think Ahmadinejad is just another Saddam

well its not a dictator . they are a few people who are in control and all of them . i think the situation is unique in the history or dictatorship Tongue
     Reply #28 - June 17, 2009, 08:32 PM

The Monkey needs to have his rallies photoshopped to seem bigger.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/6/17/743478/-Ahmadinejad-Rally-Photoshopped-to-Appear-Larger

BCheesyB

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #29 - June 17, 2009, 08:42 PM

There's some footage of one of the Tehran protests here...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jun/16/iran-election-protests-killed.

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »