Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Evolution theory is science or guesswork ?

(Read 5570 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Evolution theory is science or guesswork ?
     OP - June 09, 2009, 10:03 PM

Evolution theory is science or guesswork ?

And Charles Darwin was scientist or school drop outs ?

please read my blog, read how islam will win
    the clash of civilization.

http://www.xanga.com/hfghj23458654fgha
  • Re: Evolution theory is science or guesswork ?
     Reply #1 - June 09, 2009, 11:34 PM

And Charles Darwin was scientist or school drop outs ?

It is a scientific theory which is backed up by evidence, and scientific theories are not just guesswork.

I am honestly starting to feel that you are nothing more than a troll, an annoying one to be honest.

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #2 - June 10, 2009, 02:25 AM

It is a scientific theory which is backed up by evidence, and scientific theories are not just guesswork.

I am honestly starting to feel that you are nothing more than a troll, an annoying one to be honest.

+1.

Go away, troll. You are boring me us now.
     Reply #3 - June 10, 2009, 05:20 AM

what is science to you?

and what is guesswork to you?

Reply #4 - June 10, 2009, 05:21 AM

+1.

i asked hard question?

Reply #5 - June 10, 2009, 06:33 AM

Evolution is based on scientific fact backed up by physical evidence and reasoned logic.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=126AFB53A6F002CC&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL

I dont need to say anything else. Just watch AronRa and thunderf00t on youtube.

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #6 - June 10, 2009, 08:45 AM

i asked hard question?

No, you asked a stupid question.  Evolution is science and Darwin was a scientist.  There you are, there's your inane questions answered, troll.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #7 - June 10, 2009, 09:31 AM

No, you asked a stupid question.  Evolution is science and Darwin was a scientist.  There you are, there's your inane questions answered, troll.

I think we need to express this at kope's level of understanding:
    [1] Science rulez, religion (islam) droolz.
    [2] Science works, religion doesn't.
    [3] Science == horsepower (gets things done), religion == bullshit (keeps [useful] things from being done).
    [4] Darwin == scientist, Mohammad == greedy, power-mad, self-serving maniac.
    [5] Evolution == a working explanation with vast predictive power, religion == meaningless babble intended to intimidate the masses and keep them in their place.
    [6] Science == independent thought, religion == robotic bullshit.
    [7] Science == continuously revised estimates of reality, religion == paranoid fantasy that thinks it has all the answers.
    [8] I could go on but I have to go to work.

Reply #8 - June 10, 2009, 09:36 AM

Here is some evidence for evolution and survival of the fittest for you, which can actually be measured and observed physically.

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/ecology/elephants-evolve-smaller-tusks-due-to-poaching/711

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #9 - June 10, 2009, 11:41 AM

Didnt know tusking could make such a difference to their evolution! "It appears that in at least one case, however, evolution is occurring at what seems like jet speed. In the last 150 years, the world?s elephant population has evolved much smaller tusks."

the power of man is scary stuff!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #10 - June 10, 2009, 12:07 PM

Didnt know tusking could make such a difference to their evolution! "It appears that in at least one case, however, evolution is occurring at what seems like jet speed. In the last 150 years, the world?s elephant population has evolved much smaller tusks."

the power of man is scary stuff!

Yeah, its crazy, and thats something that is actually observable. I can't believe that the tusks of african elephants are on average,  50% the size they were 150 years ago!

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #11 - June 10, 2009, 12:56 PM

Yeah, its crazy, and thats something that is actually observable. I can't believe that the tusks of african elephants are on average,  50% the size they were 150 years ago!

Happens with a lot of animals.
    E.g. In Oz, cane toads were introduced into one area - from which they've spread.
    The cane toads on the outer edge have longer legs than the ones at the "epicentre" of the place the toads came from.  (i.e. they evolved longer legs and this is why they were able to walk faster).

Various animals that evolved ways of dealing with predators which don't work with cars have changed their behaviour - e.g. hedgehogs don't roll up if they are afraid - they run away (cars don't care if you roll up).
    Rabbits run in a straight line, instead of weaving (just getting out of the way of cars is enough - if you weave, you might end up going under the wheels).
     Reply #12 - June 10, 2009, 01:32 PM

Similar to grey squirrels that were introduced to the UK from the USA in the 19th century.  They now outnumber the red squirrels because of their aggressive behaviour and are now reaping havoc across the board, much like their American human counterparts.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #13 - June 10, 2009, 04:24 PM

I reckon this link gives a good illustration not only of Nat Sel but also of the  developmental way in which Science strives to affirm or deny pet theories and, in this case, further refines and redefines itself, as against the dogmatic, fossilised nature of religious belief.
    http://www.millerandlevine.com/km/evol/Moths/moths.html

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #14 - June 10, 2009, 05:58 PM

Kope, if you don't know the answer to that question then you have no business criticising evolution because you obviously know nothing about it. Go and learn something about it.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #15 - June 10, 2009, 06:35 PM

+1.

Crepes or Pancakes? I prefer Crepes. Better taste. Better texture. Softer Shell. More 'Stuff', if you know what I mean.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #16 - June 10, 2009, 09:28 PM

Crepes or Pancakes? I prefer Crepes. Better taste. Better texture. Softer Shell. More 'Stuff', if you know what I mean.

Blasphemy!  Tongue Pancakes a yummier!
     Reply #17 - June 10, 2009, 10:19 PM

Blasphemy!  Tongue Pancakes a yummier!

Screw pancakes and crepes, all hail waffles!!! great

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #18 - June 11, 2009, 10:04 AM

Screw pancakes and crepes, all hail waffles!!! great

Infidel! Crepes were created, Waffles were made.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #19 - June 13, 2009, 11:17 AM

Infidel! Crepes were created, Waffles were made.

What's the difference?
     Reply #20 - June 14, 2009, 10:37 PM

Just use World of Warcraft:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eq3J2lILdY

We keep hearing about how Jack Straw or the French government have mentioned the veil and our doing so puts us in the same boat as them. How so? I want a ban on the burka, neqab and child veiling.

you can either defend women or you must defend Islam. You can’t defend both

- Maryam Namaze
     Reply #21 - June 15, 2009, 05:39 AM

Cheesy I am certainly not getting that game, looks good but I have an addictive personality and I waste far too much time as it is!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #22 - June 24, 2009, 09:04 PM

I just realised I put that video in the wrong thread, it was meant to have gone in one discussing sex or something ....

We keep hearing about how Jack Straw or the French government have mentioned the veil and our doing so puts us in the same boat as them. How so? I want a ban on the burka, neqab and child veiling.

you can either defend women or you must defend Islam. You can’t defend both

- Maryam Namaze
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »