Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Embarassing Old Emails! Post Yours!

(Read 1731 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Embarassing Old Emails! Post Yours!
     OP - May 30, 2009, 01:18 AM

EVERYBODY, sift through your old emails, find some embarassing ones you sent to non-Muslim websites or non-Muslim people you used to exchange emails with over a debate. Even if you didn't save the emails you sent, have a look in your inbox because the chances are, you will have received an email that was a reply to your email and your email will be there... unless you delete old emails, which I don't. In fact, I currently have exactly 3587 unread emails  grin12

This was the introductory paragraph of an email I sent to some Christian dude off the Answering Islam site:

"Hello, i find your website very interesting. i have been studying it
    from all aspects. I myself am a born Christian. I am only a teenager and I believe Allah has shown me the path and has lead me onto the path of Islam for i am now a Muslim and nothing will convince me to convert out of it..."

Guess I was wrong!  Afro

This was to the same guy. I'm actually quite proud of this one, albeit the immature language. He kept trying to convert me by quoting the Bible, which I was a bit baffled by:

"...otherwise, i would agree with that atheist who sent you an email earlier, that I could prove to you that Goldilocks DID actually exist. And why is that? Becuase it says so in the book! ... Answering Christianity are using the BIBLE to answer the BIBLE. YOU lot are uisng the BIBLE to answer the KORAN. you realize how silly that makes you look. AND THAT IS WHAT THE ATHEIST GUY WAS TRYING TO SAY BUT JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH MY FIRST EMAIL, YOU MISUNDERSTOOD IT!"  dance

This is probably the most embarassing. It was to some geeza off an atheist website who made 300 joking proofs for God's existence:

"LooooooooooooooooooooooooooolI'm a believer in God by the way, but I still found some parts of your website funny. Such as the part "Over Three Hundred Proof's of God's Existence!". What I found funny was how sad whoever wrote it could be to write out the same joke out 300 times, loool (I know it seems like I am taking the piss. I am sorry but, honest, I am laughing! :-D) What's even more sad is that someone wrote another 300 versions of the joke in "Over Three Hundred Disproofs of God's Existence". Man, that is just funny, I'm tellin ye... ;-)"

Your typical religionist hatemail, right there  Roll Eyes *sigh*

Isn't it amazing how we change..?

The unlived life is not worth examining.
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »