Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: hi

(Read 32470 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: hi
     Reply #30 - May 27, 2009, 06:41 PM

Welcome Smiley

The unlived life is not worth examining.
     Reply #31 - May 27, 2009, 06:57 PM

Just ignore Tut, he obviously hasn't taken his medication today.  As for wanting help - what exactly do you want help with , aaa?  Also, wrt this...

what has it got to do with death penalty, apostasy and getting in contact via email with one of your members from Pakistan?

You have expressed support for the death penalty for apostates from islam.  Therefore, I would not advise any of our members to give you their contact details, especially if they live in a country which has apostasy laws in force.  Anything you want to discuss with members from Pakistan can be discussed on the forum or via PM.

o yes sorry i write to fast.... I don't want the actual email address ... I just wanted to be able to pm her or even talk on the public forum

i will keep the question open for information on executions on death penalty... if anybody has any academic articles/books, references... i just would like to know how many people are actually executed, in which countries and the the trial processes if any and so on.. just more specific details about the thing... I must have heard it sometimes on the news so the best thing should be going through articles of the newspapers.

Thank you 

The case of Mahmoud TaHa in Sudan comes to mind. He was executed for apostasy - though in reality he was arguing for Islamic reform.
     Reply #32 - May 27, 2009, 07:15 PM

One was, she wanted to know how to get into contact with Sameera Siddiqui
     Reply #33 - May 27, 2009, 08:48 PM

What makes you interested in an ex Muslim site aaa? Why do you seek the company of those who've quit Islam rather than spend your time with fellow Muslims on Islamic sites?

Just curious.  Smiley

i just like to know about different people and their experiences

I dont hate people
    I just dislike those that try to convince me incessantly that God doesn't exist

it ok in fact ive understood that you don't want me here and I don't belong here... it is hard to accept for somebody that was born atheist that actually if you believe in God you won't be able to be with the whole of humanity because those that don't believe will try to prove you wrong or take the piss out of view for believing... as much as those who believe will try to convert the others with the sword or without. I guess im just upset cos it would be beautiful to have to separate worlds living in peace (imagine one world made of people that do not care about God and just enjoy their lives -and the other of obsessed people that do everything to please God alone). But i can't help it if I have this deep belief in God- i really tried to abort it many times.... I was raised and taught evolution and brought up on an exclusively scientific background.... and  i do think it's absurd that I believe in God myself... trust me!! ... if my parents find out i converted to Islam they will kick me hard and take me to a mental health hospital.... but i can't help it if I believe.. I did try hard to go to church but they make up new rules all the time, they have a new saint every day, they claim Jesus is the son of God and I'm pretty sure many of you know about these things better than i do.... and i really don't believe in many Gods, and meditation like somebody said ok I can try that, but can i still do it like praying my salat?! I once thought maybe rastafarianism but i don't know they believe in some form of black supremacy and im kind of very white whistling2  , although i know quite a few rastafarians and they are indeed really nice people and funny as well  and please im not implying that ppl that don't follow islam are drunken yobs of some sorts my dad is the greatest person in the world he's Professor of Physics at university, very good heart, generous, honest and with a lot of integrity, he doesn't even know what drugs are, a committed family man..... i just told you that i took a bit of drugs to be honest, i mean like the average teenager, maybe i didnt feel it was right inherently to myself, like with the drink or sex outside marriage, i always felt there was something wrong about it... this stuff is common  kind of belongs to over 70% of my generation, im 25 (so having a drink and smoking a spliff is not such a big deal if you grew up in Europe recently omg)!!  (this is my estimate)

I know you wont understand,,, and i am so sorry cos when i read about those stories of oppression i do feel for you and I am shocked by the fact that im believing in something that many people wanna run away from while I embrace it like it all makes sense and i cannot believe myself when i think inside myself that i dont find those rules oppressive...

that's why i really would like to go to a proper muslim country to live, thats right, not a secularised one, a proper religion=state one (wish me luck or maybe you won't actually - i will have people doing the vodoo at me or somethin lol!..) no seriously.... cos i have this STRONG desire to experience that for myself, and i guess prove what i feel in myself wrong

I hope you read this with an open mind... i did not mean to fall in love with Islam.. it just happened.... please don't discard me as crazy, troll, or person with "issues" cos u are the one that are supposed to love humanity and really i got a lil bit upset by some of your comments

I genuinely want to understand ... and when I answered about apostasy... you will notice that I said "this is the answer as my brainwashed self" that is I gave the official answer that a Muslim will give you. You've called me names and i don't know what else really nasty things E.G. fat, attention-seeking, liking anal sex and so on... omg ( i mean i dont get offended so easily but some things were really nasty... lucky that you love the whole of humanity!!)  so saying that I have a dislike for people that don't believe in God is really not that bad... I guess i was much more polite than at least one of you - and to be fair some of you have been actually at least trying to understand (reserving judgment!!) i mean some comments of tut king or whatever his name is inspired more hatred than me saying "i have a certain dislike for" come on!! how precious are you!!

I am just driven genuinely by a search for knowledge thats why I am here with an open mind

a lot of view have a lot of fair points but i won't reply today im a bit tired

fair points to all of view. thank you to the people that got into the debate seriously

im tired now so will switch off.. but maybe tomorrow i come back and check you all out...

take care now

Reply #34 - May 27, 2009, 08:59 PM

Yo my comment was a joke, sorry I have a dark humour. In any case I think you are all-right and you are welcome to stick around. Don't mind me, I was just joking with you, as I thought you were trolling.

But I think you are being serious. Which is OK, as I don't really have problem with Islam teachings, morality is relative, not objective.

I am actually a really nice person if you get to know me.  Wink
     Reply #35 - May 27, 2009, 09:04 PM

I know what your going through because I converted to Islam at 14 and hid it from my mother (and my father later on when I was reunited with him). So how come your afraid of your parents kicking off if they found out you converted to Islam, you still living under them?

Reply #36 - May 27, 2009, 09:13 PM

it ok in fact ive understood that you don't want me here and I don't belong here...

Nonsense, don't let yourself get so upset by things that people say to you online.  Especially not King Tut, who is already on his last warning which should tell you that you're not the first person he's been rude to.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #37 - May 27, 2009, 09:14 PM

Yo my comment was a joke, sorry I have a dark humour. In any case I think you are all-right and you are welcome to stick around. Don't mind me, I was just joking with you, as I thought you were trolling.

But I think you are being serious. Which is OK, as I don't really have problem with Islam teachings, morality is relative, not objective.

I am actually a really nice person if you get to know me.  Wink

sarcasm is good, i agree, i am sarcastic as well, just stubborn as well so when im talking serious i can get pretty aggravated if im taken the piss of
    thanks for welcoming on the site anyways---  Smiley -
    we are signing a peace treaty loll
    we can agree we dislike each other but just a little bit lol and live with it!!! 

im sure u r a nice person just don't go to deep and don't call me fat  Wink (no jokin nothing against fat ppl lol)
    cool2
     Reply #38 - May 27, 2009, 09:21 PM

I am just driven genuinely by a search for knowledge thats why I am here with an open mind

if you have a deep belief in God (and feel for example that Christianity has multiple Gods) - why do you stop at this religion - and what seems to be one single interpretation of that religion?  

Why not look at some other interpretations of Islam - Ismailis or Alevis for example?

Don't you think that you might be able to learn more by studying what other religions say about him/her/it?

What about Bahai Religion for example  ( http://www.bahai.org/ ) - it's like an evolved form of Islam and has the same one God concept.

Or Zoroastrianism, which also has a single God concept (I'm not sure they do converts though...)?

Reply #39 - May 27, 2009, 09:21 PM

You cant play the victim if you start your first blog:

I do dislike people that don't believe in God

with a comment where you basically say you dont like anyone here?  What do you expect  Huh?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #40 - May 27, 2009, 09:27 PM

it ok in fact ive understood that you don't want me here and I don't belong here...

Nonsense, don't let yourself get so upset by things that people say to you online.  Especially not King Tut, who is already on his last warning which should tell you that you're not the first person he's been rude to.

no don't kick him out otherwise im gona have to call u a fascist  whistling2 look who's talking

instead of aaa (impulse name i should have called myself confused.com)
     Reply #41 - May 27, 2009, 09:29 PM

You cant play the victim if you start your first blog:

I do dislike people that don't believe in God

with a comment where you basically say you dont like anyone here?  What do you expect  Huh?

but i dont know u guys - i have lots of atheist friends we have the longest conversations for ages and ages - i do tell them i dislike their views,.... u have a fair point but pls don't take it personally
     Reply #42 - May 27, 2009, 09:30 PM

no don't kick him out otherwise im gona have to call u a fascist  whistling2 look who's talking

What are you on about?

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #43 - May 27, 2009, 09:34 PM

What are you on about?

wacko

sorry i thought u said u gave him a warning - after three warnings i get fired from work so i thought u could kick him out after three warning as well
     Reply #44 - May 27, 2009, 09:42 PM

aaa, may I ask you a question.

Are you having doubts about Islam?

Reply #45 - May 27, 2009, 10:00 PM

I would not have doubts about Islam, if it was not for the fact that people say that women in those countries want to escape and that they are oppressed - but for me I feel comfortable
    at the same time im in London, u get me... i want to experience the REAL islam in majority muslim countries.
     Reply #46 - May 27, 2009, 10:12 PM

I would not have doubts about Islam, if it was not for the fact that people say that women in those countries want to escape and that they are oppressed - but for me I feel comfortable
    at the same time im in London, u get me... i want to experience the REAL islam in majority muslim countries.

Hmmm... I have a feeling you will be very disappointed by Muslim countries. When I was a Muslim myself I used to say that Muslims countries are the last place to find 'real Islam'. That was because many suffer from backward and uneducated societies and I generally regarded them ignorant of 'real Islam.'

Now I don't think there is such a thing as real Islam. Just different interpretations. But many Muslims will tell you that 'real Islam' is the pure undiluted Islam of the Qur'an and Sunna and many Muslims will also tell you that Islam in many Muslim countries is mixed up with ignorant customs and interpretations. I suspect your Pakistani boyfriend will tell you that.

Reply #47 - May 27, 2009, 10:27 PM

Reply #48 - May 27, 2009, 10:30 PM

Pakistani boyfriend ?

where did that come from?

sorry that was wrong quotation in worng places
    where did u hear about a pakistani boyfriend?

Reply #49 - May 27, 2009, 10:33 PM

I always got told there is no such thing as a true Muslim society, it only existed during the Islamic glory years, a reward offered by Allah for their obedience.  The nearest thing to a true Islamic society was Malaysia.  

It should have probably Saudi Arabia, but they didnt not like the exuberance of the society after Allah had given them oil as a reward for being the birth place of Islam.  I look back at something that made perfect sense back then, and now think...

What a load of boll**cks !

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #50 - May 27, 2009, 10:37 PM

I'm sorry, I thought you said something about wanting to marry a Pakistani guy - I may have got it wrong - I tend to skim read sometimes (so much to read on this forum - it's too much at times lol)
     Reply #51 - May 27, 2009, 10:43 PM

I'm sorry, I thought you said something about wanting to marry a Pakistani guy - I may have got it wrong - I tend to skim read sometimes (so much to read on this forum - it's too much at times lol)

ok i may have said that  Smiley
    but he's not religious at all
    he knows a lot about Islam but he doesnt practice
     Reply #52 - May 27, 2009, 10:43 PM

btw aaa - have you heard about the verses that say your husband can hit you if you disobey him?

How do you feel about that?
     Reply #53 - May 27, 2009, 10:45 PM

And yet you wear Niqab?

What on earth possessed you to do that?
     Reply #54 - May 27, 2009, 10:47 PM

And yet you wear Niqab?

i know .. dont ask me.... i talk to him on the phone and he's at the pub watching the last mastch of champions league and im crying like crazy cos im missing him soo much....
     Reply #55 - May 27, 2009, 10:48 PM

btw aaa - have you heard about the verses that say your husband can hit you if you disobey him?

How do you feel about that?

Or that the definition of nikah is permission to have sex and so the husband is allowed to rape his wife if it should come to that.

Reply #56 - May 27, 2009, 10:49 PM

And yet you wear Niqab?

i know .. dont ask me.... i talk to him on the phone and he's at the pub watching the last mastch of champions league and im crying like crazy cos im missing him soo much....

Aaa, did you convert because of your boyfriend/husband?

Reply #57 - May 27, 2009, 10:54 PM

And yet you wear Niqab?

o nooo
    i met him afterwards
    I got into Islam and left once already
     Reply #58 - May 27, 2009, 11:00 PM

And yet you wear Niqab?

You should go down the pub in your Niqab and surprise him for a laugh  grin12
     Reply #59 - May 27, 2009, 11:01 PM

And yet you wear Niqab?

o nooo
    i met him afterwards
    I got into Islam and left once already

You mean you became Muslim, left it and then became Muslim again?

• Previous page 1 23 4 5 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »