Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Poll

• Question: Should Griffin be allowed entry up the Queen's pathway?
  • Yes, of course, freedom for all if non-violent. - 6 (54.5%)
  • No, racists don't have rights. - 3 (27.3%)
  • Dunno, I'm vacant and easily persuaded. - 2 (18.2%)
  • Total Voters: 11

Topic: Should another racist attend the Queen's garden party (excluding her husband)?

(Read 4464 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Should another racist attend the Queen's garden party (excluding her husband)?
     OP - May 23, 2009, 11:12 AM

What do you think about this; the BNP leader being invited as a guest of a guest at some stupid garden party? Do you agree he shouldn't be allowed to attend, or is he free to do as he chooses? I think to prevent him going plays into the BNP's hands. The BNP are a bunch of racist assholes, but they have a right to the same freedom of expression/movement as the rest of us - no?

thnkyu

Ha Ha.
  • Re: Should another racist attend the Queen's garden party (excluding her husband)?
     Reply #1 - May 23, 2009, 11:19 AM

I agree with Jack.
  • Re: Should another racist attend the Queen's garden party (excluding her husband
     Reply #2 - May 23, 2009, 12:22 PM

I tried to vote for "Dunno, I'm vacant and easily persuaded", but I got a message saying "Either that poll doesn't exist, has been locked or you tried to vote twice", so I'm so vacant I can't even vote properly.   Cry

I don't know and I don't care about this issue at all.  I agree with Jack.  (i think).

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
  • Re: Should another racist attend the Queen's garden party (excluding her husband)?
     Reply #3 - May 23, 2009, 12:34 PM

Its a biased poll, in favour of answering yes.  A simple - yes, no, dont know would have been more objective.  

I found myself wanting to say no, but answering this question also means that I have to agree with "No, racists dont have rights".  

Of course they have rights to freedom of speech, healthcare, education but whether an invitation to a poxy state-funded party, when some of those being forced to fund his tea & crumpets will be those who he wants banished from this society is not fair imo (without any say in the matter).  

However it does not mean they do not have rights.

P.S By the same token of freedom for all, should a member of the Taliban or even a member of a terrorist organisation also be allowed to attend this state function?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • Re: Should another racist attend the Queen's garden party (excluding her husband
     Reply #4 - May 23, 2009, 12:37 PM

No doubt about it imho - let him go.

Just as Wilders should have been allowed entry to the UK - these twats don't deserve to made into martyrs.

Reply #5 - May 23, 2009, 02:50 PM

who cares?

**** the monarchy and the fascists

"...every imperfection in man is a bond with heaven..." - Karl Marx
     Reply #6 - May 23, 2009, 03:01 PM

Reluctantly , I have to agree with Jack . It's just a pity the dear old Queen mum is no longer with us , they could have had a nice afternoon trading swastika badges
     Reply #7 - May 23, 2009, 03:28 PM

I think Holocaust denial should be decriminalized, however much I dislike Holocaust deniers & they should have full freedom of speech(if only so that they can make fools of themselves! Wink)-so the same applies to any other person following or believing in any other unpleasant stuff.

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #8 - May 23, 2009, 04:59 PM

Reluctantly , I have to agree with Jack .

I'm sorry, have  we met?

As Hass says, there's no choice but let him go if we profess to be in a free society, Islame, the wording of the question, it's hardly ambiguos.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #9 - May 23, 2009, 07:59 PM

I voted "No. Racists don't have rights." parrot

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #10 - May 23, 2009, 11:44 PM

It's just a pity the dear old Queen mum is no longer with us , they could have had a nice afternoon trading swastika badges

Cheesy
    Prince Phillip is still around, though he'd prefer to have the swastika tattooed to his forehead

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #11 - May 24, 2009, 07:43 AM

I voted "No. Racists don't have rights." parrot

Why?

Ha Ha.
     Reply #12 - May 24, 2009, 08:07 AM

Well, because they're not very nice people.  Tongue

Reply #13 - May 24, 2009, 08:14 AM

In the words of Reginald D. Hunter "You can't discriminate, not even against racists. Because then, if he not allowed to go, he gonna get pissed off at all the blacks and asians and say it was because of them he was not allowed to go, and then he gonna throw his own garden party and not invite any of them. And then everyone gonna have their own garden parties and not invite anyone else".

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #14 - May 24, 2009, 08:15 AM

Well, because they're not very nice people.  Tongue

Yes, but seriously - you deny them normal rights because they think differently to you? I didn't think you were like that Os. Ah well, each to their own.

Ha Ha.
     Reply #15 - May 24, 2009, 08:21 AM

Well it would help if you hadn't deliberately constructed such absolute bullshit poll questions. You didn't give people the option of just voting "No". You loaded the questions so that if they did not think BNP reps should be invited to official parties they would have to vote "No. Racists have no rights."

In other words, this is a troll not a poll.  Tongue  You are attempting to force the result you want by the way you word your questions. Since you are taking the piss I feel no qualms about taking the piss myself, ergo my vote. Suck it up. bunny

Reply #16 - May 24, 2009, 08:25 AM

Well it would help if you hadn't deliberately constructed such absolute bullshit poll questions. You didn't give people the option of just voting "No". You loaded the questions so that if they did not think BNP reps should be invited to official parties they would have to vote "No. Racists have no rights."

In other words, this is a troll not a poll.  Tongue  You are attempting to force the result you want by the way you word your questions. Since you are taking the piss I feel no qualms about taking the piss myself, ergo my vote. Suck it up. bunny

Calm down old bean. Ignore all the words that come after 'yes' or 'no', that was called 'humour' - you may have heard of it at school all those years ago?

And for your info (God, you're a paranoid lot sometimes) - I don't give a monkeys, I'm not trying to force any answer. It's yes, or it's no - there no conditions, the wording is not a trap!! Crikey. Huh?

Ha Ha.
     Reply #17 - May 24, 2009, 09:14 AM

In the words of Reginald D. Hunter "You can't discriminate, not even against racists. Because then, if he not allowed to go, he gonna get pissed off at all the blacks and asians and say it was because of them he was not allowed to go, and then he gonna throw his own garden party and not invite any of them. And then everyone gonna have their own garden parties and not invite anyone else".

lol... yeah I saw that too  Cheesy
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »