Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ayatollah Khomeini Sex with Chickens!

(Read 28060 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Ayatollah Khomeini Sex with Chickens!
     Reply #30 - June 06, 2010, 01:40 AM

Take a chill pill, I just Googled it.

Take a look at Heavy Petting, by Peter Singer:

http://www.abolitionistapproach.com/media/links/p3017/mutually-satisfying.pdf

Careful with Francione's site, it's been known to lead to veg-on-veg bloodshed.  Cheesy

Each of us a failed state in stark relief against the backdrop of the perfect worlds we seek.
    Propagandhi - Failed States
     Reply #31 - June 06, 2010, 04:44 AM

I think it was Bob Torres who once called them a "gateway drug" into the AR scene, which sounds about right to me.

If my first exposure to the animal rights movement was PETA I probably wouldn't have become vegetarian. I was convinced into vegetarianism through independent thought and the influence of a high school vegetarian friend--who didn't preach at all or even ever talk about it, I just admired her. I actually never told her that she was one of my main influences.
     Reply #32 - June 06, 2010, 11:20 AM

If my first exposure to the animal rights movement was PETA I probably wouldn't have become vegetarian. I was convinced into vegetarianism through independent thought and the influence of a high school vegetarian friend--who didn't preach at all or even ever talk about it, I just admired her. I actually never told her that she was one of my main influences.

Well, free stickers were enough for me.  Wink

Actually,  PETA2 happened to host an interview with a band I was interested in. When I saw "PETA" I might have had just a few pre-conceptions. In fact reading the interview piqued my interest and spurned my research into the subject. That was my only interaction with PETA as a trigger event, I suppose. After that I read up and a little bit of that independent thought jazz ensued.  Tongue

Like your friend, my approach is quite relaxed and diplomatic on a personal level. No point in putting people's noses out of joint if you genuinely want to engage their thought processes and encourage them to challenge their own ideas.

Each of us a failed state in stark relief against the backdrop of the perfect worlds we seek.
     Reply #33 - June 06, 2010, 12:08 PM

I was flicking through the news channels yesterday and alighted for the first time on Press TV, the Iranian propaganda 'news' channel whose presenters are such luminaries as Yvonne 'Crazy Bitch' Ridley etc etc, and there was a two hour long documentary about the greatness of Imam Khomeini being broadcast, about how some stupid Europeans converted to Islam and were inspired by him and the 'greatness' of Islam and Khomeini. Crazy bastards.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #34 - June 06, 2010, 12:54 PM

Disclaimer: It's been a while since I studied islam, so take whatever I say with a giant grain of salt.  Thinking hard

Thinkfree did Khomeni write that it was OK to marry infants or very young children and frot them until the reached the age of puberty? And then you can penetrate? I guess around the age of 9?

Afaik, Khomeini's view on the subject didn't diverge from the other marajae. Basically, it goes like this: The father has the right to accept marriage on behalf of a girl until she is considered rashida (mentally mature, basically) at which point she gets more than simple veto power over marriage proposals. If a girl is married before she is baligha (basically puberty, but in terms of marriage it's about sexual maturity and ability to engage in full intercourse) then her husband can engage in certain physical activities with her, not including penetrative sex. This is where you get into "thighing" and all that bullshit. Some people will try to fob you off that it's just "being affectionate", but it really has more in common with pedophilies sexually grooming children. It's very cringeworthy to remember that I bought into the excuses, that I would have even defended Mo's marriage to Aisha.  Embarrassed

If so, where did you read this,

Various books I studied from and ulema I spoke to. Although, my little islamic library was recycled some time ago.  Tongue

If so, what did he base this on? He can't just make up things on his own, they have to be based on scripture.

I only studied basic fiqh, I'm afraid. Ithna asheri shi'ism is all about taqleed, and junior students only really learn rules and their application, rather than ijtihad - which you can start doing once you're ranked hujjat al-islam (run of the mill post-grad mullah) in modern shi'sim.

Reply #35 - June 06, 2010, 01:02 PM

I was flicking through the news channels yesterday and alighted for the first time on Press TV, the Iranian propaganda 'news' channel whose presenters are such luminaries as Yvonne 'Crazy Bitch' Ridley etc etc, and there was a two hour long documentary about the greatness of Imam Khomeini being broadcast, about how some stupid Europeans converted to Islam and were inspired by him and the 'greatness' of Islam and Khomeini. Crazy bastards.

You might just have seen a fresh-faced (and highly confused) 18 year old thinkfree. If not, then definitely people I knew. Tongue

Reply #36 - June 06, 2010, 01:16 PM

They were a couple of Spaniards.

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #37 - June 06, 2010, 02:20 PM

Disclaimer: It's been a while since I studied islam, so take whatever I say with a giant grain of salt.  Thinking hard
    Afaik, Khomeini's view on the subject didn't diverge from the other marajae. Basically, it goes like this: The father has the right to accept marriage on behalf of a girl until she is considered rashida (mentally mature, basically) at which point she gets more than simple veto power over marriage proposals. If a girl is married before she is baligha (basically puberty, but in terms of marriage it's about sexual maturity and ability to engage in full intercourse) then her husband can engage in certain physical activities with her, not including penetrative sex. This is where you get into "thighing" and all that bullshit. Some people will try to fob you off that it's just "being affectionate", but it really has more in common with pedophilies sexually grooming children. It's very cringeworthy to remember that I bought into the excuses, that I would have even defended Mo's marriage to Aisha.  Embarrassed
    Various books I studied from and ulema I spoke to. Although, my little islamic library was recycled some time ago.  Tongue
    I only studied basic fiqh, I'm afraid. Ithna asheri shi'ism is all about taqleed, and junior students only really learn rules and their application, rather than ijtihad - which you can start doing once you're ranked hujjat al-islam (run of the mill post-grad mullah) in modern shi'sim.

Thanks man, I'm sorry I put you through that. I got out around the time I found about this "wonderful" behavior. So Islam just gets worse. And people try to defend thighing young girls. Is it a wild guess if I say Muhammad thighed Aisha?
     Reply #38 - June 06, 2010, 02:24 PM

According to islamic-fatwa.net, he did. http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=9668.0
     Reply #39 - June 06, 2010, 02:32 PM

God that thread was depressing. OK so it's a middle-eastern practice, or rather it can happen. But it should be fucking outlawed by religion! This is were religion just goes haywire, a clear immoral act is seen as justifiable because God decreed it to be so. Or rather in this case mullahs and prophets. Under the guise of the Almighty.
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »