Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: New here

(Read 14370 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • New here
     OP - May 14, 2009, 11:03 PM

Hi, I'm dodi.  Not ex-Muslim but interested in your topics and people in general.
  • Re: New here
     Reply #1 - May 14, 2009, 11:23 PM

Hi, I'm dodi.  Not ex-Muslim but interested in your topics and people in general.

Welcome, come in. Drinks are on me!

Introduce yerself!
     Reply #2 - May 15, 2009, 12:09 AM

Hiya. Make yourself at home. Beer is in the fridge.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #3 - May 15, 2009, 08:32 AM

Hello Dodi.

How's Diana doing ?  grin12

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #4 - May 15, 2009, 09:59 AM

Hello, welcome =]

Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence

Reply #5 - May 15, 2009, 10:03 AM

Welcome Smiley
     Reply #6 - May 15, 2009, 10:26 AM

Hi Dodi - are you the Dodi I used to know on ummah.com forum. I was the user known as Peace (and later Cosmicdancer) Remember me?

If it is you then a big welcome Smiley

If it is not you, you can still have a big welcome  grin12
     Reply #7 - May 15, 2009, 12:00 PM

Hi there- good to see another member

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #8 - May 15, 2009, 12:44 PM

Hi dodi.

Are you an Atheist, an Atheist basher, or still deciding between the two?

Im affraid there is no fourth position in existence.

truthful person never fears debates: http://omrow.blogspot.com/
     Reply #9 - May 15, 2009, 12:46 PM

Welcome dodi.   Smiley  Don't take too much notice of Rayback, he obviously hasn't had his pancake fix today. 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #10 - May 15, 2009, 12:47 PM

Welcome dodi.   Smiley  Don't take too much notice of Rayback, he obviously hasn't had his pancake fix today. 

He also can't count

Probably in part due to Pancake deficiency.
     Reply #11 - May 15, 2009, 12:47 PM

He's getting really really boring y'know. It was cute for the first day or so but...........

Reply #12 - May 15, 2009, 02:07 PM

Hello Dodi.

How's Diana doing ?  grin12

Depends on which world she's in.  Pretty well, I imagine.   whistling2
     Reply #13 - May 15, 2009, 02:09 PM

Hiya. Make yourself at home. Beer is in the fridge.

diet coke will do for now.  Maybe a Heineken later.
     Reply #14 - May 15, 2009, 02:11 PM

Hi Dodi - are you the Dodi I used to know on ummah.com forum. I was the user known as Peace (and later Cosmicdancer) Remember me?

You better believe it, cosmic .. I'm permanently banned from there I guess.  There never was an explanation, just nasty comments.  It's  good to see you here.   You doing okay? 

Thanks for the nice welcome, everyone.
     Reply #15 - May 15, 2009, 02:17 PM

Hi dodi.

Are you an Atheist, an Atheist basher, or still deciding between the two?

Im affraid there is no fourth position in existence.

Actually I'm Jewish, rayback.  Are you Atheist?  Sorry, I'm not into Atheist bashing, are you?   
     Reply #16 - May 15, 2009, 02:19 PM

My Chinese Pug likes pancakes.  You suppose there's a connection there?
     Reply #17 - May 15, 2009, 02:20 PM

My Chinese Pug likes pancakes.  You suppose there's a connection there?

Have you ever seen your Chinese Pug and Rayback in the same room together?  Hmmm..... Thinking hard

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #18 - May 15, 2009, 02:22 PM

Everything is connected. There are only six degrees of separation between your pug and rayback. Scary stuff.

Reply #19 - May 15, 2009, 02:28 PM

You better believe it, cosmic .. I'm permanently banned from there I guess.  There never was an explanation, just nasty comments.  It's  good to see you here.   You doing okay? 

So what took you so long to come here?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #20 - May 15, 2009, 03:45 PM

It's not like this site is advertised in blinking neon lights now is it?   Wink  It's all 6 degrees of connection ... and a pancake.  The Pug (she) sleeps a lot, does rayback?  Rayback seems familiar too.  Do I know you/he/she/it from somewhere?
     Reply #21 - May 15, 2009, 03:51 PM

Well their loss is our gain - I am truly glad to see you mate - what a nice surprise Smiley

For those who don't know Dodi is a great guy and someone I'm proud to consider my friend  Afro
     Reply #22 - May 15, 2009, 04:03 PM

Well their loss is our gain - I am truly glad to see you mate - what a nice surprise Smiley

For those who don't know Dodi is a great guy and someone I'm proud to consider my friend  Afro

Is this the same guy you referred to once in a thread, he was Jewish and was continuinely harrassed by Ummah'ites and stayed calm & reasonable throughout it, even when at times when they were being abusive?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #23 - May 15, 2009, 04:12 PM

Everything is connected. There are only six degrees of separation between your pug and rayback. Scary stuff.

Cheesy
    It's not like this site is advertised in blinking neon lights now is it?   Wink  It's all 6 degrees of connection

Go on then - i'm interested about the 6 degrees of connection between Dodi & COEM

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #24 - May 15, 2009, 04:39 PM

Is this the same guy you referred to once in a thread, he was Jewish and was continuinely harrassed by Ummah'ites and stayed calm & reasonable throughout it, even when at times when they were being abusive?

That was a guy called "History".
     Reply #25 - May 15, 2009, 04:41 PM

It's not like this site is advertised in blinking neon lights now is it?   Wink  It's all 6 degrees of connection ... and a pancake.  The Pug (she) sleeps a lot, does rayback?  Rayback seems familiar too.  Do I know you/he/she/it from somewhere?

We really need to raise the profile of this place.

How did you find us Dodi - was it through someone on ummah? (Did I tell u about it - I can't remember lol)
     Reply #26 - May 15, 2009, 05:18 PM

Greetings Dodi

Reply #27 - May 16, 2009, 03:38 AM

How did you find us Dodi - was it through someone on ummah? (Did I tell u about it - I can't remember lol)

I think I saw it in a post at FFI, Hassan, and bookmarked it to look at later.  I sure didn't get it from ummah.  All I ever got there was blistered.  In fact, I needed therapy to get over a severe case of dhimmitude after being on there as long as I was under different names. Y'all've got a neat site here and from what little I've read you seem to have good senses of humor and are down to earth.  BTW, I am female and old enough to be your Mum and we're still going to have a cook out some day.    bunny   Wink
     Reply #28 - May 16, 2009, 08:22 AM

I needed therapy to get over a severe case of dhimmitude after being on there as long as I was under different names.

Thats awful, but sadly unsurprising as it is one of the reasons I left Islam.

"a number of distinctions drawn and prejudices applied upon Jews and Christians who refused to accept and bow to Islam. Just by way of a single example, page 56 of this study deals with the "Invalidity of the Dhimmi's Oath".

With legal cases being dealt with under Quranic law, every case involving a Muslim and a dhimmi received a "peculiar" treatment in that a dhimmi was forbidden to give evidence against a Muslim. The Dhimmi's oath being deemed unacceptable in an Islamic court, which made it virtually impossible for any Muslim opponent to be condemned. To further any defence, the book describes that the dhimmi would be obliged to "purchase" Muslim witnesses, often at great expense.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dhimmi-Jews-Christians-Under-Islam/dp/0838632629

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #29 - May 16, 2009, 09:33 AM

I think I saw it in a post at FFI, Hassan, and bookmarked it to look at later.  I sure didn't get it from ummah.  All I ever got there was blistered.  In fact, I needed therapy to get over a severe case of dhimmitude after being on there as long as I was under different names. Y'all've got a neat site here and from what little I've read you seem to have good senses of humor and are down to earth.  BTW, I am female and old enough to be your Mum and we're still going to have a cook out some day.    bunny   Wink

lol I never knew u were a woman  grin12

I know what you mean about recovering from being on ummah - my God they really do live in a world cut off from reality (Is Abu Mubarak still active as ever - that guy is dangerous imho)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »