Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Ask Allah a question!

(Read 5952 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #30 - March 30, 2014, 05:44 PM

Your tears are all the prayer I'll ever need. Smiley

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
  • Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #31 - March 30, 2014, 05:45 PM

Thanks for the hugs  Afro
    I want pussy now...

I ask many stupid questions frequently.
    I am curious, that's why I ask many questions.
    I am overly curious, that's why I ask stupid questions.
    I lack patience, that's why I ask frequently.
    So forgive me and answer me Smiley
  • Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #32 - March 30, 2014, 06:42 PM

Thats really sad to think that way.... life can be a beautiful thing if we get rid of that threat of hell

I guess you are saying those words on the "threat of hell" in after this life confusedagno., NOT HELL IN THIS LIFE.,  

To some extent I agree with you, if you are saying "Hell on this earth now". It is true for many women folks for some young men "This  Hell on this earth in this life " is largely controlled by the environment we bare born and brought up.

But if you are talking "Hell after this life"  on that soul burning ..skin burning .. whatever.,  I blame the individulas who believe in such nonsense  confusedagno..

sSee this news today from Land of Pure..  
    https://www.dawn.com/news/1096487/newlywed-girl-shot-dead-by-brother

Newlywed girl shot dead by brother:

LAHORE: A newly-wed girl was gunned down allegedly by her brother in the parking area of the sessions court here on Saturday.

The victim, Humaira Ashraf, 30, of Gujranwala, was leaving the court premises after recording statement in favour of her husband when her brother Akhtar along with his accomplices opened fire on her. She sustained several bullet injuries. Police shifted her to Mayo Hospital in a critical condition where she died.

Humaira had contracted marriage with Amjad a few days ago against the will of her family. Her family got a case registered against Amjad on the charge of kidnapping Humaira.

Islampura police registered a case on the complaint of Abdul Ghafoor, a relative of Amjad. The complainant alleged that family members of Humaira were estranged from her for marrying without their consent.

A 30 year old lady is GIRL for these rogues..  And she has no freedom to marry the one she likes..  She went through hell  Brutal death in the hands of one who gave life to her and other who is her sibling.,   That is hell  in this life in day light in front court room

Rabid dogs should not be allowed on the roads..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

• Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #33 - March 30, 2014, 06:48 PM

yeezee you cant solely blame the individual, its like someone told me (I think it was quod), if you are told that there are goblins living in the middle of the earth from the time you are little you will grow up believing this to be true. the problem is some of us are fed these fairy tales as children, the most impressionable time in our lives and you grow up believing it. And even if you stop believing the fear is not easily left behind. it takes time to get over the fear the is drilled down to the bone.

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

"This is the only heaven we have how dare you make it a hell" Dr Marlene Winell
  • Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #34 - March 30, 2014, 07:01 PM

I guess I should NOT call that brutal rogues as her parent.. He is a SPERM DONOR .. a dog would have better  than him..   any ways as far as your point on hell after this life  is  concerned..

yeezee you cant solely blame the individual,

.......... the problem is some of us are fed these fairy tales as children, the most impressionable time in our lives and you grow up believing it. ..........

That is true and I agree with you there., But we have to grow out of those fairy tales and Imaginative hell  confused_a

And even if you stop believing the fear is not easily left behind. it takes time to get over the fear the is drilled down to the bone.

Ha! Because we are NOT children There we need bit of Psychoanalysis of our own fears on this stupid hell from these stupid religions confusedagno.

Suppose let us say we believe in god hell heaven houries Satan devils dirt .. If the god is good ("which most these religious boos describe")  then as long as you are good no fucking god could send you to hell..  Because you are a good person..

Now what do we need to be a good person?  Do we need religions ..rituals and bending up and down?

ANSWER IS BLUNTLY NOooooooooo.. You just need a simple golden rule and that is

That you will find in every damn religious books.. That is enough.

But If this god sends you to hell even after you follow that golden rule., that means this goddamn god that is   in your  brain is NOT god,  but some devil...

So get rid of devils from your brain confusedagno Be good do good as much as you can follow that golden rule in life.  That is enough for going to heaven..whatever C_D

• Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #35 - March 30, 2014, 07:05 PM

Wink well I feel like I am finally ready to stop obsessing and start living again, my fears are fading just replaced with disappointment and mild anger.
    But I can relate to those who fear hell and are trying to get over it and they have my sympathy  far away hug

"I Knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then." Alice in wonderland

• Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #36 - March 30, 2014, 09:52 PM

Why do you hate your own creation?
  • Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #37 - March 30, 2014, 11:04 PM

So now that I know your real, can I go back and tell all my mates. Wink
  • Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #38 - March 31, 2014, 03:54 AM

where are biggie and tupac?

Oh my Christopher Hitchens its a fihrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #39 - March 31, 2014, 03:55 AM

i am just kidding, i wouldnt have to ask bc he doesnt exist

Oh my Christopher Hitchens its a fihrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #40 - March 31, 2014, 01:53 PM

http://quran.com/7/80-81

And [We had sent] Lot when he said to his people, "Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds? (7:80)

So could you enlighten me on that verse? You say homosexuality is unnatural and since you are GOD, then you must be infallible, right? I guess in that case one has to throw away all the evidence gathered over centuries to support the rampant homosexuality in nature which you pronounced unnatural, it is as natural as breathing or wiping your forehead on a hot summer day. Fous le camp   short bus
    Imagine all that paper being wasted on this book, one can't even give it any literary merit even if taken as a collection of myths.

Islamic science Cheesy, if Islam does want something scientific done then let Muhammad's  remains be dug up and analysed by Osteologists, that raving lunatic was just lonely and wanted attention so he made up stories and was quite afraid to get in touch with his feminine side and that is why he was hatin' on camp dudes. What a raving crock of bull crap Quran is.  The world would have been a better place if Quran encouraged a wank a day instead of praying 5 times a day. Can't get simpler than that, a choice between wanking and praying 5 times a day, liberation at grassroots level.
  • Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #41 - April 04, 2014, 09:38 AM

What I would ask/tell god
    http://faithlessjournal.wordpress.com/2014/04/04/dear-god/

• Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #42 - April 04, 2014, 09:47 AM

well this thread says Ask Allah a question! and confusedagno   asks a question to allah doll
    Let me tell you guys a OPEN SECRET here..

People are asking this  allah/god all sorts of such questions since the time they came out of caves...........  some 10 20 thousand years ago..

This allahgod never answered any questions any time in the history of mankind,  All answers came from mullahgods or alleged prophets or messengers.  And in this internet age,  we have ISLAMIC SCHOLARS to answer  our question. So if we want answer to  our questions we should go to places like this one

• Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #43 - April 04, 2014, 09:49 AM

Lol my questions are rhetorical, I have found my answers

I have heard the apologists answers as well

Plus I don't think the people on that site would take to well to my article Wink

• Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #44 - April 04, 2014, 09:55 AM

Lol my question..........

How about asking a question to that Mullah Mufti Ebrahim Desai of  South Africa ??   Cheesy Cheesy

That fool will take all questions  ...... lol.....

• Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #45 - April 04, 2014, 09:57 AM

Lol Yeez if you read the article youl see the questions have been answered, its more like what I would like to tell god

• Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #46 - April 04, 2014, 10:04 AM

Lol Yeez if you read the article youl see the questions have been answered, its more like what I would like to tell god

Oh my goodness gracious  that is your link? I didn't even click that .. you are   really  good in  writing  confusedagno

DEAR GOD

Where were you? Where were you all those days, all those days I spent on my knees, begging, praying, crying. Why didn’t you answer me, why didn’t you hear my pleas?

In the end my humanity was stronger then my blind belief.............

please  don't stop writing.....

with best wishes'
    yeezevee

• Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #47 - April 04, 2014, 10:05 AM

Aw thanks Yeez  far away hug

• Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #48 - April 04, 2014, 10:06 AM

I know this wouldn't alleviate your fear so soon Confusedagno, but here is my theory. In Chapter Ikhlaas God said that He doesn't have any needs. Then why does He even bother whether we worship Him or not? I am going to ask Him this question on Judgement Day if these things exist. Then I will say that I have tried my best to live a good life so what's His problem?
  • Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #49 - April 04, 2014, 10:10 AM

^again, no fears or questions really, just a conversation with god basically asking him why his religion/s are so damn confusing and outlining how I came to questioning religion

So interesting how people can completely miss the point of any piece of writing, I think its more the apologists who do not want to think about these points, someone asked me regarding my blog entry http://faithlessjournal.wordpress.com/ , they asked how do I know my perfect man wasn't a sign from god. So missed the point and so not going to even try and make him see it.
    It does make me think about who really are the blind ones. 

• Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #50 - April 04, 2014, 11:49 AM

Afro
  • Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #51 - April 05, 2014, 12:56 AM

If you're there... Go fuck yourself.

Not really a question, but.

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #52 - April 05, 2014, 01:13 AM

^Scratch that. You might create another universe in the process. That's probably how you created this one.
  • Ask Allah a question!
     Reply #53 - April 06, 2014, 03:08 PM

Lol, no wonder its so messed up.

The universe and everything in it, is just the jizz stain on God's carpet.  Cheesy

how fuck works without shit??

Let's Play Chess!

harakaat, friend, RIP
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »