Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Yesterday at 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
Yesterday at 07:16 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 07, 2024, 07:55 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 04, 2024, 07:58 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Unethical/questionable hadiths and surahs

(Read 123615 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Unethical/questionable hadiths and surahs
     Reply #90 - January 27, 2010, 02:50 PM

Cheesy
     Reply #91 - January 28, 2010, 04:21 AM

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Revelational_Circumstances_of_the_Qur%27an:_Surah_4_(An-Nisa)#4:83

Qur'an 4:83 PICKTHAL
    And if any tidings, whether of safety or fear, come unto them, they noise it abroad, whereas if they had referred it to the messenger and to such of them as are in authority, those among them who are able to think out the matter would have known it. If it had not been for the grace of Allah upon you and His mercy ye would have followed Satan, save a few (of you).

'Umar b. al-Khattab (Allah be pleased with him) reported: When Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) kept himself away from his wives, I entered the mosque, and found people striking the ground with pebblesand saying: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has divorced his wives, and that was before they were commanded to observe seclusion 'Umar said to himself: I must find this (actual position) today. So I went to 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) and said (to her): Daughter of Abu Bakr, have you gone to the extent of giving trouble to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? Thereupon she said: Son of Khattab, you have nothing to do with me, and I have nothing to do with you. You should look to your own receptacle. He ('Umar) said: I visited Hafsa daughter of 'Umar, and said to her: Hafsa, the (news) has reached me that you cause Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) trouble. You know that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) does not love you, and had I not been (your father) he would have divorced you. (On hearing this) she wept bitterly. I said to her: Where is Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? Shesaid: He is in the attic room. I went in and found Rabah, the servant of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), sitting on the thresholds of the window dangling his feet on the hollow wood of the date-palm with the help of which Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) climbed (to the apartment) and came down. I cried: 0 Rabah, seek permission for me from Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him). Rabah cast a glance at the apartment and then looked toward me but said nothing. I again said: Rabah, seek permission for me from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). Rabah looked towards the apartment and then cast a glance at me, but said nothig. I then raised my voice and said: 0 Rabah, seek permission for me from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). I think that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) is under the impression that I have come for the sake of Hafsa. By Allah, if Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) would command me to strike her neck, I would certainly strike her neck. I raised my voice and he pointed me to climb up (and get into his apartment). I visited Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he was lying on a mat. I sat down and he drew up his lower garment over him and he had nothing (else) over him, and that the mat had left its marks on his sides. I looked with my eyes in the store room of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). I found only a handful of barley equal to one sa' and an equal quantity of the leaves of Mimosa Flava placed in the nook of the cell, and a semi-tanned leather bag hanging (in one side), and I was moved to tears (on seeing this extremely austere living of the Holy Piophet), and he said: Ibn Khattab, what wakes you weep?
    I said: Apostle of Allah, why should I not shed tears? This mat has left its marks on your sides and I do not see in your store room (except these few things) that I have seen; Ceasar and Closroes are leading their lives in plenty whereas you are Allah's Messenger. His chosen one, and that is your store! He said: Ibn Khattab, aren't you satisfied that for us (there should be the prosperity) of the Hereafter, and for them (there should be the prosperity of) this world? I said: Yes. And as I had entered I had seen the signs of anger on his face, and I therefore, said: Messenger of Allah, what trouble do you feel from your wives, and if youhave divorced them, verily Allah is with you, His angels, Gabriel, Mika'il, I and Abu Bakr and the believers are with you. And seldom I talked and (which I uttered on that day) I hoped that Allah would testify to my words that I uttered. And so the verse of option (Ayat al-Takhyir) was revealed. Maybe his Lord, if he divorce you, will give him in your place wives better than you..." (Ixv. 5). And if you back up one another against him, then surely Allah is his Patron, and Gabriel and the righteous believers, and the angels after that are the aidera (lvi. 4). And it was 'A'isha, daughter of Abu Bakr, and Hafsa who had prevailed upon all the wives of Allah's Prophet (way peace be upon him) for (pressing them for mote money). I said: Messenger of Allah, have you divorced them? He said: No. I said: Messenger of Allah, I entered the mosque and found the Muslims playing with pebbles (absorbed in thought) and saying: Allah's Messenger has divorced his wives. Should I get down and inform there that you have not divorced them? He said: Yes, if you so like. And I went on talking to him until I (found) the signs of anger disappeared on his face and (his seriousness was changed to a happy mood and as a result thereof) his face had the natural tranquillity upon it and he laughed and his teeth were the most charming (among the teeth) of all people. Then Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) climbed down and I also climbed down and catching hold of the wood of the palm-tree and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) came down (with such ease) as if he was walking on the ground, not touching anything with his hand (to get support). I said: Messenger of Allah, you remained in your apartment for twenty-nine days. He said: (At times) the month consists of twenty-nine days. I stood at the door of the mosque and I called out at the top of my voice: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) has not divorced his wives (and it was on this occasion that this) verse was revealed:" And if any matter pertaining to peace or alarm comes within their ken, they broadcast it; whereas, if they would refer it to the Apostle and those who have been entrusted with authority amongst them, those of them who are engaged in obtaining intelligence would indeed know (what to do with) it" (iv 83). And it was I who understood this matter, and Allah revealed the verse pertaining to option (given to the Holy Prophet (may peace be upon him in regard to the retaining or divorcing of his wives).
    Sahih Muslim 9:3507
     Reply #92 - January 28, 2010, 04:31 AM

This hadith is interesting because of the sudden change.

Qur'an 4:95 Pickthall
    Those of the believers who sit still, other than those who have a (disabling) hurt, are not on an equality with those who strive in the way of Allah with their wealth and lives. Allah hath conferred on those who strive with their wealth and lives a rank above the sedentary. Unto each Allah hath promised good, but He hath bestowed on those who strive a great reward above the sedentary;
    Qur'an 4:95

Narrated Sahl bin Sad As-Sa'idi

I saw Marwan bin Al-Hakam sitting in the Mosque. So I came forward and sat by his side. He told us that Zaid bin Thabit had told him that Allah's Apostle had dictated to him the Divine Verse:

"Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and lives.' (4.95)
    Zaid said, "Ibn-Maktum came to the Prophet while he was dictating to me that very Verse. On that Ibn Um Maktum said, "O Allah's Apostle! If I had power, I would surely take part in Jihad." He was a blind man. So Allah sent down revelation to His Apostle while his thigh was on mine and it became so heavy for me that I feared that my thigh would be broken. Then that state of the Prophet was over after Allah revealed "...except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame etc.) (4.95)
    Sahih Bukhari 4:52:85, See also: Sahih Bukhari 6:60:116, Sahih Bukhari 6:60:117, Sahih Bukhari 6:60:118, Sahih Bukhari 6:61:512 & Sahih Muslim 20:4677

Reply #93 - January 28, 2010, 04:36 AM

Qur'an 2:185 Pickthall
    The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for mankind, and clear proofs of the guidance, and the Criterion (of right and wrong). And whosoever of you is present, let him fast the month, and whosoever of you is sick or on a journey, (let him fast the same) number of other days. Allah desireth for you ease; He desireth not hardship for you; and (He desireth) that ye should complete the period, and that ye should magnify Allah for having guided you, and that peradventure ye may be thankful.

Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal

Prayer passed through three stages and fasting also passed through three stages. The narrator Nasr reported the rest of the tradition completely. The narrator, Ibn al-Muthanna, narrated the story of saying prayer facing in the direction of Jerusalem.

He said: The third stage is that the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) came to Medina and prayed, i.e. facing Jerusalem, for thirteen months.

Then Allah, the Exalted, revealed the verse: "We have seen thee turning thy face to Heaven (for guidance, O Muhammad). And now verily We shall make thee turn (in prayer) toward a qiblah which is dear to thee. So turn thy face toward the Inviolable Place of Worship, and ye (O Muslims), wherever ye may be, turn your face (when ye pray) toward it" (ii.144). And Allah, the Reverend and the Majestic, turned (them) towards the Ka'bah. He (the narrator) completed his tradition.

The narrator, Nasr, mentioned the name of the person who had the dream, saying: And Abdullah ibn Zayd, a man from the Ansar, came. The same version reads: And he turned his face towards the qiblah and said: Allah is most great, Allah is most great; I testify that there is no god but Allah, I testify that there is no god but Allah; I testify that Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah, I testify that Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah; come to prayer (he pronounced it twice), come to salvation (he pronounced it twice); Allah is Most Great, Allah is most great. He then paused for a while, and then got up and pronounced in a similar way, except that after the phrase "Come to salvation" he added. "The time for prayer has come, the time for prayer has come."

The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said: Teach it to Bilal, then pronounce the adhan (call to prayer) with the same words. As regards fasting, he said: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) used to fast for three days every month, and would fast on the tenth of Muharram. Then Allah, the Exalted, revealed the verse: ".......Fasting was prescribed for those before you, that ye may ward off (evil)......and for those who can afford it there is a ransom: the feeding of a man in need (ii.183-84). If someone wished to keep the fast, he would keep the fast; if someone wished to abandon the fast, he would feed an indigent every day; it would do for him. But this was changed. Allah, the Exalted, revealed: "The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Qur'an ..........(let him fast the same) number of other days" (ii.185).
    Hence the fast was prescribed for the one who was present in the month (of Ramadan) and the traveller was required to atone (for them); feeding (the indigent) was prescribed for the old man and woman who were unable to fast. (The narrator, Nasr, further reported): The companion Sirmah, came after finishing his day's work......and he narrated the rest of the tradition.
    Abu Dawud 2:507
     Reply #94 - January 28, 2010, 04:38 AM

Qur'an 2:217 Pickthall
    They ask thee concerning fighting in the Prohibited Month. Say: "Fighting therein is a grave (offence); but graver is it in the sight of Allah to prevent access to the path of Allah, to deny Him, to prevent access to the Sacred Mosque, and drive out its members." Tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter. Nor will they cease fighting you until they turn you back from your faith if they can. And if any of you Turn back from their faith and die in unbelief, their works will bear no fruit in this life and in the Hereafter; they will be companions of the Fire and will abide therein.

Expedition of 'Abdullah b. Jahsh and the Coming Down of 'They will ask you about the sacred month'

The apostle sent 'Abdullah b. Jahsh b. Ri'ab al-Asadi in Rajab on his return from the first Badr. He sent with him eight emigrants, without any of the Ansar. He wrote for him a letter, and ordered him not to look at it until he had journeyed for two days, and to do what he was ordered to do, but not to put pressure on any of his companions. The names of the eight emigrants wre, Abu Hudhayfa, 'Abdullah b. Jahsh, 'Ukkasha b. Mihsan, 'Utba b. Ghazwan, Sa'd b. Abu Waqqas, 'Amir b. Rabi'a, Waqid b. 'Abdullah, and Khalid b. al-Bukayr.

When 'Abdullah had travelled for two days he opened the letter and looked into it, and this is what it said: 'When you have read this letter of mine proceed until you reach Nakhla between Mecca and Al-Ta'if. Lie in wait there for Quraysh and find out for us what they are doing.' Having read the letter he said, 'To hear is to obey.' Then he said to his companions, 'The apostle has commanded me to go to Nakhla to lie i wait there for the Quraysh so as to bring him news of them. He has forbidden me to put pressure on any of you, so if anyone wishes for martyrdom let him go forward, and he who does not, let him go back; as for me I am going on as the prophet has ordered.' So he went on, as did all his companions, not one of them falling back. He journeyed along the Hijaz until at a mine called Bahran above al-Furu', Sa'd and 'Utba lost the camel which they were riding by turns, so they stayed behind to look for it, while 'Abdullah and the rest of them went on to Nakhla. A caravan of Quraysh carrying dry raisins and leather and other merchandise of Quraysh passed by them, 'Amr b. al-Hadrami (349), 'Uthman b. Abdullah b. al-Mughira and his brother Naufal the Makhzumites, and al-Hakam b. Kaysan, freedman of Hisham b. al-Mughira being among them. When the caravan saw them they were afraid of them because they had camped near them. 'Ukkasha, who had shaved his head, looked down on them, and when they saw him they felt safe and said, 'They are pilgrims, you have nothing to fear from them.' The raiders took council among themselves, for this was the last day of Rajab, and they said, 'If you leave them alone tonight they will get into the sacred area and will be safe from you; and if you kill them, you will kill them in the sacred month,' so they were hesitant and feared to attack them. Then they encouraged each other, and decided to kill as many as they could of them and take what they had. Waqid shot 'Amr b. al-Hadrami with an arrow and killed him, and 'Uthman and al-Hakam surrendered. Naufal escaped and eluded them. 'Abdullah and his companions took the caravan and the two prisoners and came to Medina with them. One of 'Abdullah's family mentioned that he said to his companions, 'A fifth of what we have taken belongs to the apostle.' (This was before God had appointed a fifth of the booty to him.) So he set apart for the apostle a fifth of the caravan, and divided the rest among his companions. When they came to the apostle, he said, 'I did not order you to fight in the sacred month,' and he held the caravan and the two prisoners in suspense and refused to take anything from them. When the apostle said that, the men were in despair and thought that they were doomed. Their Muslim brethren reproached them for what they had done, and the Quraysh said 'Muhammad and his companions have violated the sacred month, shed blood therein, taken booty, and captured men.' The Muslims in Mecca who opposed them said that they had done it in Sha'ban. The Jews turned this raid into an omen against the apostle. 'Amr b. al-Hadrami whom Waqid had killed they said meant 'amarati'l-harb (war has come to life), al-Hadrami meant hadarati'l-harb (war is present), and Waqid meant waqadati'l-harb (war is kindled); but God turned this against them, not for them, and when there was much talk about it, God sent to his apostle: 'They will ask you about the sacred month, and war in it. Say, war therein is a serious matter, but keeping people from the way of God and disbelieving in Him and in the sacred mosque and driving out His people therefrom is more serious with God.' i.e. If you have killed in the sacred month, they have kept you back from the way of God with their unbelief in Him, and from the sacred mosque, and have driven you from it when you were its people. This is a more serious matter with God that the kiling of those of them whom you have slain. 'And seduction is worse than killing.' i.e. They used to seduce the Muslim in his religion until they made him return to unbelief after believing, and that is worse with God than killing. 'And they will not cease to fight you until they turn you back form your religion if they can.' i.e. They are doing more heinous acts than that contumaciously.

And when the Quran came down about that and God relieved the Muslims of their anxiety in the matter, the apostle took the caravan and the prisoners. Quraysh sent to him to redeem 'Uthman and al-Hakam, and the apostle said, 'We will not let you redeem them until our two companions come,' meaning Sa'd and 'Utba, 'for we fear for them on your account. If you kill them, we will kill your two friends.' So when Sa'd and 'Utba turned up the apostle let them redeem them. As for al-Hakam he became a good Muslim and stayed with the apostle until he was killed as a martyr at Bi'r Ma'una. 'Uthman went back to Mecca and died there as an unbeliever. When 'Abdullah and his companions were relieved of their anxiety when the Quran came down, they were anxious for reward, and said, 'Can we hope that it will count as a raid for which we shall be given the reward of combatants?' So God sent down concerning them: 'Those who believe and have emigrated and fought in the way of God, these may hope for God's mercy, for God is forgiving, merciful.' That is, God gave them the greatest hopes therein. The tradition about this comes from Al-Zuhri and Yazid b. Ruman from 'Urwa b. al-Zubayr.

One of 'Abdullah's family mentioned that God divided the booty when He made it permissible and gave four-fifths to whome God had allowed to take it and one-fifth to God and His apostle. So it remained on the basis of what 'Abdullah had done with the booty of that caravan (350).

Abu Bakr said concerning 'Abdullah's raid (though others say that 'Abdullah himself said it), when Quraysh said, 'Muhammad and his companions have broken the sacred month, shed blood therein, and taken booty and made prisoners' (351):

You count war in the holy month a grave matter,
        But graver is, if one judges rightly,
        Your opposition to Muhammad's teaching, and your
        Unbelief in it, which God sees and witnesses,
        Your driving God's people from His mosque
        So that none can be seen worshipping Him there.
        Though you defame us for killing him,
        More dangerous to Islam is the sinner who envies.
        Our lances drank of Ibn al-Hadrami's blood
        In Nakhla when Waqid lit the flame of war,
        'Uthman ibn 'Abdullah is with us,
        A leather band streaming with blood restrains him.
        Ishaq. I (Author), Guillaume. A (Translator). (2002). The Life of Muhammad. (pp. 286-289). Oxford University Press
     Reply #95 - January 28, 2010, 07:40 AM

Qur'an 5:6
    O ye who believe! When ye rise up for prayer, wash you faces, and your hands up to the elbows, and lightly rub your heads and (wash) your feet up to the ankles. And if ye are unclean, purify yourselves. And if ye are sick or on a journey, or one of you cometh from the closet, or ye have had contact with women, and ye find not water, then go to clean, high ground and rub your faces and your hands with some of it. Allah would not place a burden on you, but He would purify you and would perfect His grace upon you, that ye may give thanks.

Narrated Aisha

A necklace of mine was lost at Al-Baida' and we were on our way to Medina. The Prophet made his camel kneel down and dismounted and laid his head on my lap and slept. Abu Bakr came to me and hit me violently on the chest and said, "You have detained the people because of a necklace." I kept as motionless as a dead person because of the position of Allah's Apostle ; (on my lap) although Abu Bakr had hurt me (with the slap). Then the Prophet woke up and it was the time for the morning (prayer). Water was sought, but in vain; so the following Verse was revealed:--
    "O you who believe! When you intend to offer prayer.." (5.6) Usaid bin Hudair said, "Allah has blessed the people for your sake, O the family of Abu Bakr. You are but a blessing for them."
    Sahih Bukhari 6:60:132
     Reply #96 - January 28, 2010, 07:40 AM

Qur'an 5:33
    The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom;

Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar
    Some people raided the camels of the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him), drove them off, and apostatised. They killed the herdsman of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) who was a believer. He (the Prophet) sent (people) in pursuit of them and they were caught. He had their hands and feet cut off, and their eyes put out. The verse regarding fighting against Allah and His Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) was then revealed. These were the people about whom Anas ibn Malik informed al-Hajjaj when he asked him.
    Abu Dawud 38:4356 , See also: Abu Dawud 38:4357 , Abu Dawud 38:4359
     Reply #97 - January 28, 2010, 07:46 AM

Qur'an 5:41
    O Messenger! Let not them grieve thee who vie one with another in the race to disbelief, of such as say with their mouths: "We believe," but their hearts believe not, and of the Jews: listeners for the sake of falsehood, listeners on behalf of other folk who come not unto thee, changing words from their context and saying: If this be given unto you, receive it, but if this be not given unto you, then beware! He whom Allah doometh unto sin, thou (by thine efforts) wilt avail him naught against Allah. Those are they for whom the Will of Allah is that He cleanse not their hearts. Theirs in the world will be ignominy, and in the Hereafter an awful doom;

Al-Bara' b. 'Azib reported: There happened to pass by Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) a Jew blackened and lashed. Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) called them (the Jews) and said: Is this the punishment that you find in your Book (Torah) as a prescribed punishment for adultery? They said: Yes. He (the Holy Prophet) called one of the scholars amongst them and said: I ask you in the name of Allah Who sent down the Torah on Moses if that is the prescribed punishment for adultery that you find in your Book. He said: No. Had you not asked me in the name of Allah, I would not have given you this information. We find stoning to death (as punishment prescribed in the Torah). But this (crime) became quite common amongst our aristocratic class. So when we caught hold of any rich person (indulging in this offence) we spared him, but when we caught hold of a helpless person we imposed the prescribed punishment upon him. We then said: Let us argree (on a punishment) which we can inflict both upon the rich and the poor. So We decided to blacken the face with coal and flog as a substitute punishment for stoning. Thereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: O Allah, I am the first to revive Thy command when they had made it dead. He then commanded and he (the offender) was stoned to death. Allah, the Majestic and Glorious, sent down (this verse):" O Messenger, (the behaviour of) those who vie with one another in denying the truth should not grieve you..." up to" is vouchsafed unto you, accept it" (v. 41) 2176 It was said (by the Jews): Go to Muhammad; it he commands you to blacken the face and award flogging (as punishment for adultery), then accept it, but it he gives verdict for stoning, then avoid it. It was (then) that Allah, the Majestic and Great, sent down (these verses):" And they who do not judge in accordance with what Allah has revealed are, indeed, deniers of the truth" (v. 44) ;" And they who do not judge in accordance with what Allah has revealed-they, they indeed are the wrongdoers" (v. 45) ;" And they who do not judge in accordance with what God has revealed-they are the iniquitous (v. 47). (All these verses) were revealed in connection with the non-believers.
    Sahih Muslim 17:4214, See also: Abu Dawud 38:4433
     Reply #98 - February 04, 2010, 06:47 PM

Narrated Jabir:

My father died and left behind seven or nine daughters, and I married a woman. The Prophet said:

?Did you get married, O Jabir?? I replied, ?Yes.? He asked, ?Is she a virgin or a matron?? I replied, ?She is a matron.? He said, ?Why didn?t you marry a virgin girl so that you might play with her and she with you (or, you might make her laugh and she make you laugh)?? I said, ?My father died, leaving seven or nine girls (orphans) and I did not like to bring a young girl like them, so I married a woman who can look after them.? He said, ?May Allah bestow His Blessing on you.?

{Volume 8, Book 75, Number 396 : Sahih Bukhari}

-----------------------

So a non-virgin isn't as fun?

If you're so devout, how come I am not dead?
     Reply #99 - February 04, 2010, 06:50 PM

By "play" Mo was meaning 'molest' and by 'virgin' mo meant 9 year old girl.

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #100 - February 04, 2010, 06:56 PM

Narrated by Abu Sa?eed Al Khudri, Allah?s Apostle said :? A Jewish women used to put two wooden legs to lengthen her shoes, so that no one could recognise her, for she was very short.? The Prophet forbade this action that is a kind of cheating others.
    --------------------------------------------------

OMG high heels not allowed!

If you're so devout, how come I am not dead?
     Reply #101 - February 04, 2010, 07:47 PM

I wish some of these trendy hijabis knew more about their religion than we do..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #102 - February 05, 2010, 12:19 AM

Stickied too. Great investigative work Peruvian and everyone. Afro

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #103 - August 04, 2010, 05:39 PM

So glad I got out when I did.

Is your grammar defective? Just askin'.

"The wound is the place where the Light enters you." - Rumi

Reply #104 - September 08, 2010, 07:05 PM

Anas said, "The prophet used to visit all his wives in an hour round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the prophet was given the strength of thirty (men). " Vol. 1:268

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #105 - September 10, 2010, 08:26 AM

Is this why its part of wudu?

The Prophet said, "If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night." Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 516: Narrated Abu Huraira

lol - looks like Mo was desperate to get his end away yet again

Allah's Apostle said, "If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning."

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 460: Narrated Abu Huraira:

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #106 - September 19, 2010, 04:13 PM

i started reading the first post, but i was reading i just felt angry, n wanting to smack the worst sexual offender, i named muhamed, with a 50 kgs hammer right in the face for like 1000 to 1200 times, relax a little bit n then for like 1 billion times, islam is the most sexist shit in the human history, hi 5 guys Wink

\,,/ Heavy Metal is the true religion \,,/
     Reply #107 - September 27, 2010, 11:21 AM

This one goes out to Aziz & BisonHumper

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 179:
    Narrated Abu Huraira:
    Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Turks; people with SMALL EYES, RED FACES, and FLAT NOSES. Their faces will look like shields coated with leather. The Hour will not be established till you FIGHT with people whose shoes are made of hair."

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #108 - September 27, 2010, 11:24 AM

wacko

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #109 - September 27, 2010, 11:26 AM

Have you got a pair of hairy shoes then?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #110 - September 27, 2010, 11:26 AM

Reply #111 - September 27, 2010, 11:27 AM

hmm should be pinned in my opinion

Confucius:
    "What you do not like done to yourself, do not unto others."
     Reply #112 - September 27, 2010, 11:34 AM

the Turks; people with SMALL EYES, RED FACES, and FLAT NOSES

What Turk's look like according to Islam wacko

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #113 - September 27, 2010, 11:38 AM

Cheesy

"A good man is so hard to find but a hard man is so good to find"
     Reply #114 - September 27, 2010, 05:18 PM

This one gave me a chuckle:

It is narrated by Ahmad and al-Bukhari on the authority of al-Nu'man Ibn Bashir: I heard the Prophet (PBUH) saying: "The least punished person in the Hell Fire on the Day of Judgment will be a man under whose feet a pair of smoldering embers will be placed with the result that his brain will boil."
     Reply #115 - September 27, 2010, 05:26 PM

What Turk's look like according to Islam wacko

(Clicky for piccy!)

Grin

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #116 - October 04, 2010, 04:22 PM

Muhammad believed spirits or Jinns lived in Snakes (some of which might be Muslim.) He therefore forbid the killing of snakes(found in homes), UNLESS the snake is warned for 3 days. If the snake still won't leave the owner's home then it MUST be a DEVIL. LOL!!

Sahih Muslim Book 026, Number 5551:
    Nafi' reported on the authority of his father that as 'Abdullah b. 'Umar saw one day (standing) near the ruin (of his house) the slough of a snake and said (to the people around him): Pursue this snake and kill it. Abu Lubaba Ansari said: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). He forbade the killing of snakes found in the houses except the short-tailed snakes and those having streaks upon them, for both of them obliterate eyesight and affect that which is in the wombs of (pregnant) women.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #117 - October 05, 2010, 11:40 AM

Sahih al-Bukhari

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 487:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Your (ordinary) fire is one of 70 parts of the (Hell) Fire." Someone asked, "O Allah's Apostle This (ordinary) fire would have been sufficient (to torture the unbelievers)," Allah's Apostle said, "The (Hell) Fire has 69 parts more than the ordinary (worldly) fire, each part is as hot as this (worldly) fire."

Ordinary fire just ain't enough to torture those disbelieving little shits.

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 464:

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain:

The Prophet said, "I looked at Paradise and found poor people forming the majority of its inhabitants; and I looked at Hell and saw that the majority of its inhabitants were women."

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 460:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning."

Misogynistic much?
     Reply #118 - October 05, 2010, 11:42 AM

Muhammad believed spirits or Jinns lived in Snakes (some of which might be Muslim.) He therefore forbid the killing of snakes(found in homes), UNLESS the snake is warned for 3 days. If the snake still won't leave the owner's home then it MUST be a DEVIL. LOL!!

Grin

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #119 - October 05, 2010, 12:39 PM

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 464:

Narrated 'Imran bin Husain:

The Prophet said, "I looked at Paradise and found poor people forming the majority of its inhabitants; and I looked at Hell and saw that the majority of its inhabitants were women."

Wait.

I thought nobody is in heaven & hell yet?  All dead people remain in limbo until Qiyamat (the day of judgement).

So how did the prophet see its inhabitants?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 ... 8 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »