Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Current list of ex-Muslim members.

(Read 53409 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 4 ... 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Current list of ex-Muslim members.
     Reply #30 - May 10, 2009, 06:51 AM

Done. Good catch.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #31 - May 10, 2009, 07:09 AM

Just got another member- al uzza! yay

I was just going over the members with names beginning with A- & I found al uzza, bet there are quite a few more! bunny

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #32 - May 10, 2009, 10:43 AM

Add Goldie! yes

What? Goldie has left Islam? I can't believe I missed that one dance. Need to catch up on this now.
    Congrats to you Goldie. I know how good it can feel to leave a religion with such an unpleasant and crazy deity, but as a gay person you must feel even happier, because you don't have to justify the anti-gay nonsense in the Qur'an anymore.  Afro

EDIT: Ops, I didn't really miss it, the postings are from yesterday.

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #33 - May 10, 2009, 12:43 PM

What? Goldie has left Islam? I can't believe I missed that one dance. Need to catch up on this now.
    Congrats to you Goldie. I know how good it can feel to leave a religion with such an unpleasant and crazy deity, but as a gay person you must feel even happier, because you don't have to justify the anti-gay nonsense in the Qur'an anymore.  Afro

Yep he has, & I'm very happy for him too. Smiley

Os,I just found two more ex Muslims, Nite Owll & Shahzad.

These guys have a very low post count, but they're genuine ex Muslims, Nite Owll makes Youtube videos critical of Islam he shows his face in public, & Peruvian & I found Shahzad when we were posting at Ummah.com, Peruvian sent him an invite here.

Actually, quite a few ex Muslims join, post a couple of times but aren't active, so its easy to forget them.

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #34 - May 10, 2009, 01:19 PM

Yes that's true Rashna - Kid A is another one and I can attest to him being an ex-Muslim and so can Berbs, we knew him from ummah (he was Radiohead) and I am still in touch with him. He doesn't post here at the moment, but he is a member.
     Reply #35 - May 10, 2009, 01:27 PM

Found another ex Muslim-Balthier! yay

More male apostates, proves Mo was very wrong! Wink

Reply #36 - May 10, 2009, 01:34 PM

Found another Dr Diavolo! banana dance

Reply #37 - May 10, 2009, 01:35 PM

Keep digging, Rashna - we'll be at 100 soon lol  Afro
     Reply #38 - May 10, 2009, 01:38 PM

Why don't these people post?   finmad 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #39 - May 10, 2009, 01:46 PM

Perhaps they're just busy - doesn't mean they don't pop in tho - Dr Diavolo for example was reading here yesterday.

Can you add all the ones Rashna found to the main list, Cheetah?

Here they are again:

al uzza
    Nite Owll
    Shahzad
    Kid A
    Balthier
    Dr Diavolo

Reply #40 - May 10, 2009, 01:47 PM

They've got better things to do with their lives unlike us losers!

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #41 - May 10, 2009, 01:53 PM

There's KhalilF dance

Reply #42 - May 10, 2009, 02:05 PM

Got a woman finally -stardust!

Reply #43 - May 10, 2009, 02:07 PM

Perhaps they're just busy - doesn't mean they don't pop in tho - Dr Diavolo for example was reading here yesterday.

Can you add all the ones Rashna found to the main list, Cheetah?

Here they are again:

al uzza
    Nite Owll
    Shahzad
    Kid A
    Balthier
    Dr Diavolo

I'll wait till she's finished gathering and add them all in one go.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #44 - May 10, 2009, 02:14 PM

Found another woman-Raqsi! dance

Reply #45 - May 10, 2009, 03:00 PM

They've got better things to do with their lives unlike us losers!

Bingo! lol... i was trying to be tactful Wink
     Reply #46 - May 10, 2009, 03:48 PM

All updated now, although al uzza was already up there.  Afro

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #47 - May 10, 2009, 04:49 PM

Os put al uzza up there after I told him to! Smiley

Reply #48 - May 10, 2009, 04:54 PM

Os put al uzza up there after I told him to! Smiley

He is very obedient to orders from those with an XX chromosome

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #49 - May 10, 2009, 05:46 PM

I wonder why we don't have a higher number of women apostates. Is it because women are generally more religious? Or that women are usually expected to be more religious than their male counterparts in conservative cultures? (or even both?).
     Reply #50 - May 10, 2009, 05:49 PM

I wonder why we don't have a higher number of women apostates. Is it because women are generally more religious? Or that women are usually expected to be more religious than their male counterparts in conservative cultures? (or even both?).

I think it's because most women are controlled behind the scene, so their education, what they can read,, what they can surf online etc, is all monitered which makes it harder to reach out to them.

Reply #51 - May 10, 2009, 05:54 PM

I also think women are more likely to be social conformists than men as this has often been ingrained into them from childhood, and tend to like the idea of an overseeing God more than men.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #52 - May 10, 2009, 06:26 PM

The total is wrong - more like 89?
     Reply #53 - May 10, 2009, 06:29 PM

I'm counting 88?  but I could be wrong lol most likely am, I lost count at one stage.

Reply #54 - May 10, 2009, 06:32 PM

I'm counting 88?  but I could be wrong lol most likely am, I lost count at one stage.

I trust your counting more than mine.

Perhaps it might be better to not put the number or it will make each update too much of a chore - what do you think?
     Reply #55 - May 10, 2009, 06:33 PM

I agree, but it does also look good being able to see how far we've come since we started.  dance

Decisions decisions.......are best made with some wine.  Cheesy

Reply #56 - May 10, 2009, 06:36 PM

I agree, but it does also look good being able to see how far we've come since we started.  dance

Decisions decisions.......are best made with some wine.  Cheesy

True - what about leaving it open to ppl to do the updated numbers themselves on the actual thread when they want - as they want? (When they are in the mood for counting)
     Reply #57 - May 10, 2009, 06:43 PM

[Muslim Mode]Inshallah Let me explain my dearest respected sister, this is because women have small brains...

Allah knows best! [/Muslim  Mode]
     Reply #58 - May 10, 2009, 07:26 PM

[Muslim Mode]Inshallah Let me explain my dearest respected sister, this is because women have small brains...

But according to that belief someone with a smaller brain would most like remain in Islam if Allah truly knows best Tongue
     Reply #59 - May 10, 2009, 08:40 PM

But according to that belief someone with a smaller brain would most like remain in Islam if Allah truly knows best Tongue

Lmao

• Previous page 1 23 4 ... 9 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »