Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Yesterday at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Yesterday at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 18, 2024, 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Current list of ex-Muslim members.

(Read 53424 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Current list of ex-Muslim members.
     Reply #210 - December 27, 2009, 11:27 PM

I'm soooo sorry kafirist, I eat my words.  Smiley

I admit that the Taj Mahal was equal to man setting foot on the moon, the first steam engine, the first plane, the television, the radio, the internet combined!  Roll Eyes

Hmmm. So Zoros never put a man on the moon, or built the first steam engine, or flew the first plane, or invented television, or invented radio, or invented the internet. Gee Rashna, you must think Zoroastrians are as dumb and backward as Muslims.  parrot

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #211 - December 27, 2009, 11:46 PM

Rashna, if you are not ex-muslim then what did you used to believe in? Have you ever prayed namaz as a youngster, or done it in a mosque?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #212 - December 28, 2009, 12:30 AM

Rashna I don't know your story or your history with this forum but your post displays an incredible amount if ignorance. India and Pakistan had highly developed societies and sophisticated buildings well before the Muslims arrived. In fact the Arabs took many of the Hindu knowledge of maths and sold it to the Europeans as theirs. They learnt about politics from the Persians. They also borrowed much from the Byzantians, especially arcitecture, remember Hagia Sophia. The Moghul empire has built by the Turkic invaders from Mongolia who only nominally adopted Islam en route so you can't credit Muslims en masse with much in South Asia. If anything they helped the place to become more backward.

Take the Pakman challenge and convince me there is a God and Mo was not a murdering, power hungry sex maniac.
     Reply #213 - December 28, 2009, 12:44 AM

Pakman - If you know Rashna, you would know immediately she was obviously being sarcastic talking about Muslim/Islam success ..

For those who understand, no explanation is necessary. For those who refuse to understand, no explanation is possible.
     Reply #214 - December 28, 2009, 12:45 AM

Pak, she was being sarcastic.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #215 - December 28, 2009, 12:59 AM

Oh more Humpty-Dumpty drama from Rashana - move along nothing to see here!
     Reply #216 - December 28, 2009, 01:53 AM

pakman win's poster of the month. Hands down.  Cheesy

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #217 - December 28, 2009, 07:39 AM

@pakman

I for one want to thank Pakman, I learned two things. Islamic History and the grievances of not detecting sarcasm haha Cheesy
     Reply #218 - December 28, 2009, 03:40 PM

Have I been added? How can I see the list ?
     Reply #219 - December 28, 2009, 03:48 PM

Yes, you are on the list which you can see in the O/P of this thread.

Like a compass needle that points north, a man?s accusing finger always finds a woman. Always.

Khaled Hosseini - A thousand splendid suns.
     Reply #220 - December 28, 2009, 04:06 PM

Yeah I've just checked it and I'm on the list. Feels gooood.

Thanks  Smiley
     Reply #221 - December 28, 2009, 07:37 PM

India and Pakistan had highly developed societies and sophisticated buildings well before the Muslims arrived.

The irony of it all.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #222 - December 28, 2009, 07:39 PM

I think we can all agree Rashna is most definitely not an ex-muslim...  whistling2

Wtf? who said she was.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #223 - January 24, 2010, 04:52 PM

Is this a list for those who are former Muslims who post here or anyone who posts here?

You do not need the Bible to justify love, but no better tool has been invented to justify hate. Richard A. Weatherwax

Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family.  Steven Colbert
     Reply #224 - January 24, 2010, 04:54 PM

Former muslims who post here now.  Smiley

It's just so we can update the list to reflect how many ex muslims are finally coming out of the closet.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #225 - January 24, 2010, 05:01 PM

Gotcha  Smiley

You do not need the Bible to justify love, but no better tool has been invented to justify hate. Richard A. Weatherwax

Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family.  Steven Colbert
     Reply #226 - February 16, 2010, 04:17 AM

Hmmm. So Zoros never put a man on the moon, or built the first steam engine, or flew the first plane, or invented television, or invented radio, or invented the internet. Gee Rashna, you must think Zoroastrians are as dumb and backward as Muslims.  parrot

Zoros never invaded the world with their faith, their worst atrocities are long past & they've managed to be extremely civilized for the last 14 centuries. I don't need to claim that in my society, honor crimes don't happen, only to see that they're substituted by acid attacks, I can claim nothing of that sort happens.  Wink

I don't make the same absurd claims that kafirist does, whatever I claim about Zoros, about them being a civilized, law abiding, women respecting community are absolutely true.

Rashna I don't know your story or your history with this forum but your post displays an incredible amount if ignorance. India and Pakistan had highly developed societies and sophisticated buildings well before the Muslims arrived. In fact the Arabs took many of the Hindu knowledge of maths and sold it to the Europeans as theirs. They learnt about politics from the Persians. They also borrowed much from the Byzantians, especially arcitecture, remember Hagia Sophia. The Moghul empire has built by the Turkic invaders from Mongolia who only nominally adopted Islam en route so you can't credit Muslims en masse with much in South Asia. If anything they helped the place to become more backward.

As many mentioned, I was being sarcastic, but thanks for proving my point by not getting my sarcasm.

Perhaps, your post would make great sense when addressed to kafirist.  Afro

I loved your attitude, just like I admire Zaephon or Emerald, its great to see that every ex Muslim isn't a kafirist giving undeserved praise to Muslim societies.

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #227 - February 16, 2010, 04:23 AM

I think we can all agree Rashna is most definitely not an ex-muslim...  whistling2

You need to be introduced to folks like Zaephon who's sadly left, or Emerald who doesn't post much nowadays or even Pakman.

All of them come from societies which are more immersed & formed by Islam than your Bangladesh is.
    Zaephon is from Turkey, Emerald is from Saudi Arabia & Pakman is from Pakistan, yet they're able to be more objective about Islamic history than you are. Zaephon, if anything, is much more against Islam than I am.

Every ethnic Muslim doesn't heap undeserved praise on Islam.

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #228 - February 16, 2010, 09:09 AM

Zoros never invaded the world with their faith

Oh really?

their worst atrocities are long past & they've managed to be extremely civilized for the last 14 centuries. I don't need to claim that in my society, honor crimes don't happen, only to see that they're substituted by acid attacks, I can claim nothing of that sort happens.  Wink

They went outside of their boarders, and lost wars and were conquered which was the catalyst behind them not extending the empire even further, they had already reached Sind and touched parts of Punjab. Whom I must add followed Buddhism.  There are still temples in places like Karachi in Pakistan. Zoro empire at one time stretched form the Mediterranean to western Punjab, in Pakistan. 

In any cases, the Parsis are mostly respected in Pakistan due to the role they played in helping form Pakistan.

I don't make the same absurd claims that kafirist does, whatever I claim about Zoros, about them being a civilized, law abiding, women respecting community are absolutely true.

Lol, having a group tribal mentality and marrying within your own group strictly yeah tat really is being civilized.

So are the vast majority of Muslims who are women respecting, law abiding etc, the British invaded most of the known world not to long ago. It was not just "Muslim" thing, it was a human thing.

In any case if Zoroastrians had a large following as Muslims or Christians, they too most likely would have done the same.
     Reply #229 - February 16, 2010, 09:13 AM

Also, just to make a point. I agree the Muslim invaders of Punjab, did make the area become backward, and more violent. 
     Reply #230 - March 09, 2010, 02:40 AM

Split intro of new member to here: http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=9075.0

"Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused."
     Reply #231 - March 14, 2010, 03:32 AM

I know this is late, but add me on the list. I don't see myself on the list  Tongue

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself."
    ~Sir Richard Francis Burton

"I think religion is just like smoking: Both invented by people, addictive, harmful, and kills!"
    ~RIBS
     Reply #232 - March 14, 2010, 01:15 PM

CC, now you should. Afro

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #233 - March 14, 2010, 08:06 PM

Add me.

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #234 - March 15, 2010, 12:22 PM

Created a new thread: http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=9185.0

CEMB-Chat
     Reply #235 - March 15, 2010, 02:55 PM

KimDonesia is registered as a man!

"In a child's power to master the multiplication table, there is more sanctity than in all your shouted "amens" and "holy holies" and "hosannas." An idea is a greater monument than a cathedral. And the advance of man's knowledge is a greater miracle than all the sticks" - Henry Drummond
     Reply #236 - March 15, 2010, 04:21 PM

an easy mistake to make

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #237 - March 15, 2010, 05:01 PM

whistling2

CEMB-Chat
     Reply #238 - March 15, 2010, 05:02 PM

an easy mistake to make

ur mean

Iblis has mad debaterin' skillz. Best not step up unless you're prepared to recieve da pain.

Reply #239 - March 15, 2010, 05:17 PM

Very mean!  She's really cute imho  Afro

I hope that didn't sound pervy - it wasn't meant to be lol
  • Previous page 1 ... 6 7 89 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »