Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
Today at 08:44 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Where's My Money?

(Read 4385 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Where's My Money?
     OP - May 05, 2009, 06:58 AM

Apparently I'm getting paid for my videos!

I've been told this many times by Muslims.

And since I am actually struggling to make ends meet, overdrawn and living on the bread-line I want to know "WHERE'S MY MONEY?"

Here's just one recent comment:

KilluminatiMujahad (2 hours ago)
    I embraced Islam thanks to people like you so thank you very much, i am very happy for you keep up the good work of promoting Islam. AllahuAkbar!! By the way it is obvious you are getting paid for this.

• Re: Where's My Money?
     Reply #1 - May 05, 2009, 07:02 AM

If you're promoting Islam, the Saudis should be paying you.  Go and have a word with King Abdullah.   Tongue

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #2 - May 05, 2009, 07:13 AM

Good idea. Those Saudis have good oodles of money.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #3 - May 05, 2009, 08:41 AM

Take it as a complement, the videos are so good that they think an financial organisation (no doubt billionaire zionists) are supporting it

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #4 - May 05, 2009, 09:18 AM

What makes me giggle even more is the way they say its anti islam stuff that made them muslim. Thats about the most retarded reason to become something.

You can understand muslims who were born to it and those who are misled into it by not looking further than the few magical things they are told and you can even understand the ones who become muslim for the love of someone else but the ones who claim anti islamic rational well researched and presented facts are what turned them into muslims, that i can not understand, empathise nor respect in the slightest.

Its indicative of a stunted mind.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #5 - May 05, 2009, 09:26 AM

me too

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #6 - May 05, 2009, 12:56 PM

Just got off the phone to King Abdullah and he's agreed to send me regular cheques - backdating them to when I first started making my videos, 'promoting Islam'.

He only said he needs to see them before he signs the cheque, so I gave him the web address.

Should be fine!

@Berbs, yes I think that whole "You increased my faith" bollox is such a giveaway! I think I said something similar to Ali Sina - just before I left Islam LOL  grin12
     Reply #7 - May 05, 2009, 01:02 PM

Cheesy

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #8 - May 05, 2009, 01:17 PM

On a serious note-if you promote your videos more and get a bigger subscription base you can get yerself a partnership with Youtube. Meaning you host some of their annoying adverts on the bottom line of your video and on the side and they pay you for it. It's not out of reach for you, I think you need about 2000 subscribers or something.
     Reply #9 - May 05, 2009, 06:01 PM

Hmmm... not sure I want ads - I hate them when I see them on other vids. If they pay good money then that's different story, but if it's just peanuts, then forget it.

Actually I was thinking of adding a donate button with the words:

"Homeless, hungry, have kids and debts - will make a video on request, will also carry your shopping and sweep your yard - please donate generously"
     Reply #10 - May 05, 2009, 07:46 PM

Hmmm... not sure I want ads - I hate them when I see them on other vids. If they pay good money then that's different story, but if it's just peanuts, then forget it.

"Homeless, hungry, have kids and debts - will make a video on request, will also carry your shopping and sweep your yard - please donate generously"

The wonders of the modern recession. In the Great Depression we had the billboards and now we have the hungry masses with youtube channels. I wonder if I need to set up and get some volunteers for an e-soup kitchen?

Let's start with you, here, have some e-soup:

Reply #11 - May 05, 2009, 07:49 PM

"Mmmmm... now that has warmed the pixels of my virtual heart!"

"Gawd Bless you Guvnor!"
      Afro
     Reply #12 - May 05, 2009, 08:31 PM

It's money from the "Euro-ziono-christo-masonic-bigfoots Against Islam" fund.
     Reply #13 - May 06, 2009, 01:51 AM

The wonders of the modern recession. In the Great Depression we had the billboards and now we have the hungry masses with youtube channels. I wonder if I need to set up and get some volunteers for an e-soup kitchen?

Let's start with you, here, have some e-soup:

(Clicky for piccy!)

Let them eat e-soup.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »