Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: MGM: Male Genital Mutilation (not the Motion Picture Company!!!)

(Read 63660 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: MGM: Male Genital Mutilation (not the Motion Picture Company!!!)
     Reply #120 - May 20, 2009, 10:27 AM

i have no remorse on this.i dont think i miss my foreskin much.if i was a girl then it might be a different thing.

How can you miss something you never had?

ُExactly, circumsized people (since childhood that is) will never know if sex was any better. How would they know?

I hard an argument before and it goes like this! .... A person who never listened to a Mozart symphony and hears it missing an instrument, he will still like it and think it is a nice piece of music. But after hearing it with all the notes that Mozart originally wrote and all instruments in that piece of music, surely will find it much nicer!!

Reply #121 - May 20, 2009, 04:12 PM

Am inclined to accept maybe sex is better for the male while being uncircumcised, but from personal experience women have told me they prefer circumcised men.
     Reply #122 - August 15, 2009, 09:43 AM

I'm leaving mine the way it is. Some girls seem to like it, so that's fine with me.

Lucky bastard! yes

Reply #123 - August 15, 2009, 11:59 AM

I've never understood the "looks better" argument.
    They look the same?

Unless they are limp and not in use, but in that case who cares?

Or maybe people who live in circumcision-happy cultures do not know that foreskin always slides back when sexing and that it ends up looking identical :\

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #124 - August 15, 2009, 12:10 PM

No... that is a mistake.

Circumcised penis shows the scar maybe in the form of an area of dark and pale discoloration or some people may develop what is called keloids, which is an abnormal proliferation of scar tissue that can occur even on a neat surgical incision site. Uncircumcised penis do not have these.... These are purely man-made!

Reply #125 - August 16, 2009, 12:19 AM

Ah, uhm, what's better looking then? The presence of scars as opposed to rolled up foreskin behind the exposed head? :\
    I still fail to get it.

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #126 - August 16, 2009, 06:46 AM

I think nature and evolution have decided that a penis should have a hood. I never liked race cars that have their hoods taken off and their engine exposed. I don't know the name of these race cars, but they look ugly.

Likewise, buses in Iran, and some other Asian countries are heavily decorated and lots of spot-lights added for cultural reasons. They look terrible in comparison to the ones which just got out of the assembly factory line.

Of course it is personal preferences, I never liked full body tattoos for example. I think a clean naked body is beautiful 10 times more.

Reply #127 - August 16, 2009, 07:04 AM

I think nature and evolution have decided that a penis should have a hood. Of course it is personal preferences, I never liked full body tattoos for example. I think a clean naked body is beautiful 10 times more.

Do you go to the hairdressers?  Do you shave? 

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #128 - August 16, 2009, 07:45 AM

Flesh and meat surgically removed is not anything like finger nails or hair IsLame.  Shocked

If you cut a finger you then loose that finger forever, but if you just trim its nail, then that is fine because it can grow back in a couple of days. Circumcision is permanent disfigurement.

Although, I would like to point out that I said from the very beginning, I might not be very much against circumcision it self. I am against doing it to a baby whose loss will be permanent and is done without his previous consent.

We have Awais here who decided doing it at the age of 17 and have it as his signature. I am perfectly fine with that. But I am against doing it to a 7 days baby, a 2 years toddler or to a 7 years child.

As I said, although I decided to go against all my relatives and friends, by deciding not circumcise my 4 sons, I am OK if they decide to do it later when they grow up.

Reply #129 - August 16, 2009, 07:51 AM

Of course it is personal preferences, I never liked full body tattoos for example. I think a clean naked body is beautiful 10 times more.

Flesh and meat surgically removed is not anything like finger nails or hair IsLame.  Shocked

I appreciate that, but I was following your logic with regards to your non-preference for tattoos

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #130 - August 16, 2009, 08:03 AM

Yes, the same goes to tattoos. I know may people and I am sure some of our members here love tattoos. While I think a tiny butterfly or a rose tattoo on the back or shoulder is sexy, whole body tattoo is not.

Reply #131 - January 09, 2010, 08:03 PM

This image is a very good evidence that Circumcision has nothing to do with Islam. It is an old Egyptian custom some 1000s of years before Islam.

OK, if any one interested,....

According to Quran, the holiest of all books according to Islam. Allah is the best of creators. So Circumcision if you discard all the hadeaths that encourage or endorse MGM, the quran certainly states that Allah have exquisitely created man in the best form (got it? best form, which means no more snip snip, no more cutting, no more adjustments.... he was created by the all knowing best of the best creators). The following are the most well known verses from the Quran that explains that.

The best verse I like on the subject is the last on down there. Iblis (not our Kaffirist of course!) is actually challenging Allah and tells him that he will make people disobey Allah and change his creation. So in my humble opinion those who mutilate and change their children bodies permanently (remember that cutting off their nails or hair is not changing creation, these are temporarily cleaning measures that will grow back in several days).

سورة التين
    لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنسَانَ فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ ﴿٤﴾
    Certainly We created man in the best make. (95:4)

سورة المؤمنون
    ثُمَّ خَلَقْنَا النُّطْفَةَ عَلَقَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْعَلَقَةَ مُضْغَةً فَخَلَقْنَا الْمُضْغَةَ عِظَامًا فَكَسَوْنَا الْعِظَامَ لَحْمًا ثُمَّ أَنشَأْنَاهُ خَلْقًا آخَرَ ۚ فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ ﴿١٤﴾
    Then We made the seed a clot, then We made the clot a lump of flesh, then We made (in) the lump of flesh bones, then We clothed the bones with flesh, then We caused it to grow into another creation, so blessed be Allah, the best of the creators. (23:14)

سورة الصافات
    أَتَدْعُونَ بَعْلًا وَتَذَرُونَ أَحْسَنَ الْخَالِقِينَ ﴿١٢٥﴾
    What! do you call upon Ba'l and forsake the best of the creators, (37:125)

سورة النساء
    وَلَأُضِلَّنَّهُمْ وَلَأُمَنِّيَنَّهُمْ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُبَتِّكُنَّ آذَانَ الْأَنْعَامِ وَلَآمُرَنَّهُمْ فَلَيُغَيِّرُنَّ خَلْقَ اللَّهِ ۚ وَمَن يَتَّخِذِ الشَّيْطَانَ وَلِيًّا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ فَقَدْ خَسِرَ خُسْرَانًا مُّبِينًا ﴿١١٩﴾
    And most certainly I will lead them astray and excite in them vain desires, and bid them so that they shall slit the ears of the cattle, and most certainly I will bid them so that they shall alter Allah's creation; and whoever takes the Shaitan for a guardian rather than Allah he indeed shall suffer a manifest loss. (4:119)

Reply #132 - July 18, 2012, 02:42 AM

no joke.. boys are subject to this abuse and it needs to stop.. any faith based practise needs to be looked at and criticised to the fullest..

absolutely disgusting..
     Reply #133 - July 18, 2012, 12:18 PM

no joke.. boys are subject to this abuse and it needs to stop.. any faith based practise needs to be looked at and criticised to the fullest..

absolutely disgusting..
    (Clicky for piccy!)

FUCKING IDIOTS ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UFmF9Nm44M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc8i3T6C8qI

there is little doubt this type of Judaism lead to the birth of Islam erecting a pseudo Character "Muhammad" and forcing people doing all sort superstitious bull shit .

I miss Hitchens so much .. I wish some one could replace him to beat the shit out of these idiots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93ZiR692l4

BUT I FULLY SUPPORT FOOLS AND ROGUES and their freedom to cut themselves.,   women and men who like to cut there own genitals  ..
      and suck their own blood through their own penises.
      They must have freedom to do that and I don't give shit about these fools.

but the rule is that they should be over 20 year old. ., That  rule is same age as that off for Drinking and Driving..

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #134 - July 18, 2012, 01:01 PM

absolutely disgusting..
    (Clicky for piccy!)

Cold sores are herpes simplex type 1.
    There have been several deaths of infant children who contracted herpes simplex type 1.
    I would not let anyone with cold sores anywhere near infant children.

A agree this disgusting practice by the filthy yahud should be exposed.
     Reply #135 - July 18, 2012, 01:32 PM

A agree this disgusting practice by the filthy yahud should be exposed.

Says alot about the state of your mind.
     piggy

Strike that, just realized that you were probably being sarcastic, if so my apologizes.  oops

Reply #136 - July 18, 2012, 01:35 PM

Says alot about the state of your mind.  piggy

Cheesy 

Da_Dude  You are a Sharp Shark .. Cheesy

Do not let silence become your legacy.. Question everything   
    I renounced my faith to become a kafir, 
    the beloved betrayed me and turned in to  a Muslim

Reply #137 - July 18, 2012, 04:45 PM

I can't honestly say it affected me in any way that I am aware of.

how can u miss what you've never had or experienced ?
     Reply #138 - July 18, 2012, 05:01 PM

In The Netherlands there is a lot of discussion on male genital mutilation these last few weeks. There was also an article in a newspaper which asked to sympathize with 'the other'. Meaning, we have to think of people who do this out of religious demands... And all I could think of was 'if only religious people would sympathize with their children' or respect their physical integrity, which is a human right anyway. Why is it that when fundamental and religious rights are in conflict, the religious right always weigh heavier?
     Reply #139 - July 18, 2012, 10:58 PM

Why is it that when fundamental and religious rights are in conflict, the religious right always weigh heavier?

Because babies don't argue their case very well.
     Reply #140 - July 19, 2012, 02:27 AM

I think babies argue their case very well. I'll never forget my sons screams that day, that was argument enough as far as I was concerned, the only other time he has screamed anything like that in terms of comparable, was when he broke his leg when he was 3.

It was a totally different cry to a normal newborns stressed cry, it was a scream of pain, sheer pain and fear that went on and on and on.  Cry no
  • MGM: Male Genital Mutilation (not the Motion Picture Company!!!)
     Reply #141 - July 24, 2014, 12:49 AM

I stole myself another foreskin, it doesn't feel that great.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
     Reply #142 - July 24, 2014, 02:21 PM

Old thread, let bring it alive hash brown haha
    Once upon a time... When i was a little girl, i was in egypt and my youngest brother was 3yo i think and he was crying like hell! I would never forget that and would always ask myself why he was crying. Later on i found out that he was circumcised. I thought by myself: wow, so much pain and for what, something that is totally unnecessary! Stupid, why would u circumcise a boy (or a girl)? They say hygiene, but when u re not circumcised, it doesnt mean u re not clean...

Dogs never bite me - just humans. ~ M. Monroe

Religions seem to cause more grief than good.

Exmuslim Chat
     Reply #143 - July 24, 2014, 02:26 PM

Old thread, let bring it alive hash brown haha
    Once upon a time... When i was a little girl, i was in egypt and my youngest brother was 3yo i think and he was crying like hell! I would never forget that and would always ask myself why he was crying. Later on i found out that he was circumcised. I thought by myself: wow, so much pain and for what, something that is totally unnecessary! Stupid, why would u circumcise a boy (or a girl)? They say hygiene, but when u re not circumcised, it doesnt mean u re not clean...

Exactly ladybird!
     Reply #144 - July 24, 2014, 03:31 PM

I'd cry as well if someone took a blade and started hacking away at my genitalia.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #145 - July 24, 2014, 03:33 PM

Even the word circumcision riles me up.
     Reply #146 - July 24, 2014, 03:41 PM

You mean when you look at a new born baby or a small child your first thought isn't "Quick, someone hand me a knife or a sharp stone"? Weirdo.

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
     `Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad.  You're mad.'
     `How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.
     `You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'
     Reply #147 - July 24, 2014, 03:48 PM

I know right? I am such a sadist!
     Reply #148 - July 24, 2014, 04:02 PM

Mmmhmmm, interesting. Circumcision was actually one of the things in Islam I didn't mind all too much myself. I didn't find much point in doing it to any future kids I'd have since, to my knowledge, it was never mentioned in the Qur'an(only in hadiths&sunna). I actually had mine a bit late(I was already aware of my surroundings and stuff) since I was born very weak and too small to be operated on. My mum didn't literally take my opinion; she just told me it's a thing people do to become men, and I was super ready for the fun. It did actually hurt quite a bit post-op since I had to like cover it up for a week or so, but overall I actually liked my circumcised penis more than my uncircumcised one Tongue. Idk about the pleasure bit, it's probably true, but from what I understand girls would have it much worse since its like their clitoris that gets cut off which is a main pleasure point? I'm clearly not an expert  piggy.

أشهد أن لا إله
     Reply #149 - July 24, 2014, 04:34 PM

I just find horrible how we put children in such pain, just to follow a trend.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett
  • Previous page 1 ... 3 4 56 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »