Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

New Britain
Today at 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
Today at 07:16 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
Yesterday at 07:55 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
Yesterday at 04:01 AM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 04, 2024, 07:58 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: MGM: Male Genital Mutilation (not the Motion Picture Company!!!)

(Read 64264 times)
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: MGM: Male Genital Mutilation (not the Motion Picture Company!!!)
     Reply #90 - May 01, 2009, 05:15 AM

Quote from: RIBS
    I think the UN, WHO, or what ever powerful organization, that cares, should put these parents in Jail time

What, even your own parents?   Huh?

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #91 - May 01, 2009, 08:18 AM

This is the most awful thing I've ever seen in my life. Circumcision IS genital mutilation and no different when it's done to men or to women. For fuck's sake, what the hell is wrong with human beings?!!!!

Some people think it is fine with this sadistic-voluntary-infant-mutilation-molestation!!! Can you believe that?

Yes, I can define circumcision (of both sexes, MGM and FGM) as a sadistic pain-inflicting molestation with parental consent!!! Think about it! a total stranger gropes and touches and feels your baby's genitals then inflicts pain by cutting in it with a sharp object!!!

I think the UN, WHO, or what ever powerful organization, that cares, should put these parents in Jail time

Its done under local anaesthetic, and frankly most folks who are circumscribed when grown up don't have a problem with it, in fact after doing some research I think it is better to be circumcised. So basically your argument is like saying we should not let doctors give a TB jab to our children, as that inflicts pain on them, and we are allowing someone to inflect pain on the child.   
     Reply #92 - May 01, 2009, 08:52 AM

OK after doing more research I think I want my foreskin back! 
     Reply #93 - May 01, 2009, 09:10 AM

Its done under local anaesthetic, and frankly most folks who are circumscribed when grown up don't have a problem with it, in fact after doing some research I think it is better to be circumcised. So basically your argument is like saying we should not let doctors give a TB jab to our children, as that inflicts pain on them, and we are allowing someone to inflect pain on the child.   

OK, that's it.... I am done here!! It's like trying to inflate a punctured balloon!!  or beatdeadhorse

Reply #94 - May 01, 2009, 01:55 PM

OK, that's it.... I am done here!! It's like trying to inflate a punctured balloon!!  or beatdeadhorse

Why are you saying that. The purpose of this thread was not to convert people to what you think, but to discuss circumcision. Me and tut and hassan don't think its that big a deal! You, and berberella and awais on the other hand do. We have a difference of opinion. That is the nature of a discussion.

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #95 - May 01, 2009, 02:25 PM

Awais clearly stated on this thread that he didnt think it was a big deal so im not sure why you included him.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #96 - May 01, 2009, 02:29 PM

Awais clearly stated on this thread that he didnt think it was a big deal so im not sure why you included him.

Where can you get it restored? I think I want my foreskin back! I have indo-Aryan genes don't want anything to do with Jewish/Arabic culture. I think I want my foreskin back!
     Reply #97 - May 01, 2009, 02:31 PM

Why are you saying that?

Why am I saying "I am done with this thread?" Well, I am done because I know that circumcision is a terrible thing to do to a person in the name of religion or otherwise; and you still think that it is a negligible topic and that we should not waste our time discussing it. Instead, you preferred consuming a yogurt that is about to go bad!!

The purpose of this thread was not to convert people to what you think,

Also, no one here is trying to convert anybody, however, if you consider my efforts to explain to you that circumcision is a terrible but extremely common practice among Muslims and Jews, a converting attempt? Then yes indeed, I am trying to convert you!!! And hope I succeed!

Reply #98 - May 01, 2009, 02:32 PM

I'm not having a go at anyone and am certainly not having a go at awais. My point was about RIBS saying that he was giving up and it is like flogging a dead horse when Tut disagreed with him. I was just saying that different people have different opinions! That is why this is a discussion.

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #99 - May 01, 2009, 02:40 PM

The purpose of this thread was not to convert people to what you think,

Also, no one here is trying to convert anybody, however, if you consider my efforts to explain to you that circumcision is a terrible but extremely common practice among Muslims and Jews, a converting attempt? Then yes indeed, I am trying to convert you!!! And hope I succeed!

All I was saying was people have got a difference of opinion and let them have a difference of opinion instead of saying "I give up!" Saying that makes it sound like you are trying to get everyone to agree with you and you have given up because you can't get everyone to agree with you! You are well within your rights to say that circumcision is terrible. I am well within my rights to say that circumcision is not terrible.

Why am I saying "I am done with this thread?" Well, I am done because I know that circumcision is a terrible thing to do to a person in the name of religion or otherwise; and you still think that it is a negligible topic and that we should not waste our time discussing it. Instead, you preferred consuming a yogurt that is about to go bad!!

You think and believe that circumcision is a terrible thing to do to someone. There are millions of other people who think and believe circumcision is a good thing to do to people. There are people like me who are indifferent about circumcision.

Just have a civilised discussion about circumcision instead of saying "I give up!" when someone disagrees with you!

Reply #100 - May 01, 2009, 02:43 PM

Just have a civilised discussion about circumcision...

Huh?

I think there are more serious things to worry about than this. I have a yoghurt in the fridge that goes out of date today. I've got to make sure I finish it by midnight.

Huh?

Reply #101 - May 01, 2009, 02:46 PM

Just have a civilised discussion about circumcision...

Huh?

I think there are more serious things to worry about than this. I have a yoghurt in the fridge that goes out of date today. I've got to make sure I finish it by midnight.

Huh?

That was a metaphor to say that it is not something that worries me too much! I was basically saying that I care more about out of date yoghurts than circumcision! God you love my yoghurt don't you! There was no yoghurt! It was a spiritual yoghurt to symbolise my indifference to the topic!

By the way, I just looked through the thread again and I don't know why I thought that awais was anti circumcision! I apologise to awais!

Reply #102 - May 01, 2009, 02:58 PM

I think we should kiss and make up RIBS. I didn't mean to offend anyone!

Reply #103 - May 01, 2009, 03:00 PM

I still need to convert you and make you a Circumcision hater! suckers

Reply #104 - May 01, 2009, 03:55 PM

OK then! no hard feelings! What flavor was your yogurt anyway?

Reply #105 - May 01, 2009, 04:02 PM

OK then! no hard feelings! What flavor was your yogurt anyway?

There was no yoghurt! I was just trying to be funny! I suppose i'm not that funny!

Reply #106 - May 13, 2009, 01:53 AM

I dont think I would want my son to be circumcised at all.

Pakistan Zindabad? ya Pakistan sey Zinda bhaag?

Long Live Pakistan? Or run with your lives from Pakistan?
     Reply #107 - May 14, 2009, 06:08 PM

I am circumsized, and I have no ill side effects. I have a fine sex life, no psychological side effects, and might I add, a nice looking penis, according to the females I been with  grin12 I live in the US, and females tend not to like uncircumsized penises. In fact, most females Ive talked to say they look funny, etc. Remember, this is in the US where circumsicion is standard. With that in mind, I am happy that I am circumsized  dance
     Reply #108 - May 14, 2009, 06:10 PM

I am circumsized, and I have no ill side effects. I have a fine sex life, no psychological side effects, and might I add, a nice looking penis, according to the females I been with  grin12 I live in the US, and females tend not to like uncircumsized penises. In fact, most females Ive talked to say they look funny, etc. Remember, this is in the US where circumsicion is standard. With that in mind, I am happy that I am circumsized  dance

Is it true though that yer lot are going through a time of decreasing circumsicion? I don't understand why people would stop such practice. If it is happening, is it to distinguish from Jews and Muslims?
     Reply #109 - May 14, 2009, 06:27 PM

One thing I have never understood is how circumcision culture developed in the US. 

Given most of its original populace were originally from a Xtian/European background, how did it end up so commonplace with 80% of men being circucmised?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #110 - May 14, 2009, 06:29 PM

One thing I have never understood is how circumcision culture developed in the US. 

Given most of its original populace were originally from a Xtian/European background, how did it end up so commonplace with 80% of men being circucmised?

Weren't they quite old-testamenty in the old days when they sailed from Suffolk, Kent and Plymouth? I heard that some mennonites avoid Pork and follow Rosh Hashanah, Tabernacle and other Old Testament type thingy celebrations to be more puritan

Maybe that splains it.
     Reply #111 - May 14, 2009, 08:50 PM

Weren't they quite old-testamenty in the old days when they sailed from Suffolk, Kent and Plymouth? I heard that some mennonites avoid Pork and follow Rosh Hashanah, Tabernacle and other Old Testament type thingy celebrations to be more puritan

Maybe that splains it.

The excuse I heard was "public health".

Reply #112 - May 15, 2009, 07:44 AM

Maybe that splains it.

The excuse I heard was "public health".

Thats not a reason?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #113 - May 15, 2009, 07:52 AM

Maybe he meant "pubic health". Tongue

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #114 - May 15, 2009, 08:10 AM

I dont think I would want my son to be circumcised at all.

If i had children, i'd have them circumcised purely because it is just the norm

Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence

Reply #115 - May 15, 2009, 08:19 AM

Baaa baaa baaa. Tongue

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #116 - May 15, 2009, 08:40 AM

Maybe he meant "pubic health". Tongue

Both actually.  Things like cleanliness and not providing a place for germs to breed.
     Reply #117 - May 15, 2009, 09:54 AM

Is it true though that yer lot are going through a time of decreasing circumsicion? I don't understand why people would stop such practice. If it is happening, is it to distinguish from Jews and Muslims?

I hear its decreasing. Actually, some organization protested in the DC area about circumsicion being wrong, etc.

To tell you the truth, I dont have a clue. I think people spend way too much time worrying about whether or not people are getting circumsized.
     Reply #118 - May 19, 2009, 09:56 PM

i have no remorse on this.i dont think i miss my foreskin much.if i was a girl then it might be a different thing.

?Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.?

Steven Weinberg quotes
     Reply #119 - May 20, 2009, 06:10 AM

i have no remorse on this.i dont think i miss my foreskin much.if i was a girl then it might be a different thing.

How can you miss something you never had?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
  • Previous page 1 2 3 45 6 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »