Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 06:51 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 28, 2024, 06:41 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 27, 2024, 01:26 PM

New Britain
April 27, 2024, 08:42 AM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 02:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 05:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 08:53 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: New Research Demolishes Evolution by Harun Yahya

(Read 10412 times)
  • Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: New Research Demolishes Evolution by Harun Yahya
     Reply #30 - May 09, 2009, 08:45 AM

If you are incapable of seeing a difference between "Theory" and "Fact", then even the most wisest being in the universe can't help you.

Your brain is done.

And if you are incapable of seeing the distinctions between various uses of the word "theory" in different contexts then even the wisest can probably not help you. Alternatively, if you are capable of seeing the differences but chose to pretend otherwise because it suits your agenda then you are dishonest. So which is it? Dullness or dishonesty?

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #31 - May 09, 2009, 08:46 AM

If you are incapable of seeing a difference between "Theory" and "Fact", then even the most wisest being in the universe can't help you.

Your brain is done.

This sounds like the Quranic "Blind, deaf, dumb" verse.

Why is  it that all Muslims always refer back to the same argument of Allah closing other peoples minds and hearts?

Cant you be original in your arguments for once?
     Reply #32 - May 09, 2009, 08:53 AM

if you are capable of seeing the differences but chose to pretend otherwise because it suits your agenda then you are dishonest. So which is it?
    Dullness or dishonesty?

If you think carefully you will be able to spot other options besides the two you offered.

Why is  it that all Muslims always refer back to the same argument of Allah closing other peoples minds and hearts?

Did you know that no one is capable of out-performing the Supreme Being?

Well, now you know.

Its just not possible to have more talent than God.

truthful person never fears debates: http://omrow.blogspot.com/
     Reply #33 - May 09, 2009, 08:55 AM

if you are capable of seeing the differences but chose to pretend otherwise because it suits your agenda then you are dishonest. So which is it?
    Dullness or dishonesty?

If you think carefully you will be able to spot other options besides the two you offered.

My apologies. I forgot to include the possibility of profound ignorance. That gives you three options. Take your pick.

Reply #34 - May 09, 2009, 08:56 AM

Why is  it that all Muslims always refer back to the same argument of Allah closing other peoples minds and hearts?

Well, now you know.

Which god? There is a veritable plethora of gods to choose from.

Reply #35 - May 09, 2009, 08:58 AM

Dullness or dishonesty?

Well, now you know.

Right, but the onus is on you to prove:

1) That this supreme being exists

2) That he, she, it or they sent down the Quran and the Islamic faith

You can do neither with tangible, material and actual evidence. You can tell me that this world is proof of the existence of a supreme being, but that is not true, this world is proof of existence of itself. It's proof that it was made, formed, created by something, there are many explanations for what this could be. Your Allah is one of thousands.

For the second question, you may tell me that the proof that the supreme being sent down the Quran is because the Quran says so, well, just about every religious book claims the same thing. Are they all right?

I have been around the block many times, I have heard every argument you can churn out.

THEY ALL FAIL.

Learn the lesson now before you delve deeper and get hurt, just ask the ex-Muslims who used to be devout on this site.
     Reply #36 - May 09, 2009, 09:06 AM

What do you mean "which God"?

How many do you know of?

You dont believe in any.

How would you ever tell one from another.

Existence of two Supreme Beings is logically impossible.

world is proof of existence of itself. It's proof that it was made, formed, created by something, there are many explanations for what this could be. Your Allah is one of thousands.

Many explanations?

Well, I chose the best explanation.

And this being a free country, you have the right to chose one from the gutter.

Reply #37 - May 09, 2009, 09:11 AM

How many do you know of?

You dont believe in any.

world is proof of existence of itself. It's proof that it was made, formed, created by something, there are many explanations for what this could be. Your Allah is one of thousands.

Many explanations?

What qualifies it as the best explanation? You like it most? Fool. This doesn't make it the best. The one we have most proof for (big bang and evolution) has the most proof and is therefore the best.

And this is exactly why bearded religious fanatics like you will never fit into a modern, democratic society. You don'teven know what I believe yet you claim it comes from  the gutter with no respect for anything.

Debate eh? My ass can you debate.

If you could debate you would give me an irrefutable reason why your explanation is the best and you would answer my 2 simple questions   in detail.
     Reply #38 - May 09, 2009, 09:15 AM

How many do you know of?

You dont believe in any.

Oh dear, you are slipping badly.  Cheesy
    Ok sunshine, let's take this in baby steps. I'll break it down for you like this:

1/ There have been many gods postulated in the history (and prehistory I assume) of religion around the world. So, in view of this it might be sensible to conclude that the question "Which god?" is indicating an interest in your personal choice from this hypothetical cornucopia of deities. For example, do you favour Yahweh or Kali? Dionysus or Odin?

2/ I know of quite a few that have been suggested. I can't recall how many offhand but the list is extensive.

3/ You're right. I don't. This does not make my question any less valid, because I was asking you and you do claim to believe in a deity. You still haven't answered.

4/ Presumably I would tell one from another by their characteristics, which in some cases are claimed to be quite distinctive.

5/ The existence of even one Supreme Being, to use your preferred term, is as logically impossible as the existence of two.

Reply #39 - May 09, 2009, 09:24 AM

Richard Dawkins was cornered on BBC by Jeremy Paxman. During the interview Dawkins admitted that after all there is chance God might exit.

The Professor's admirers are said to be highly embarrassed.

Herd of Kurt Godel?
     Reply #40 - May 09, 2009, 09:52 AM

Dullness or dishonesty?

My apologies. I forgot to include the possibility of profound ignorance. That gives you three options. Take your pick.

Let's add to the choices by assuming brain deterioration caused by god-belief.

Reply #41 - May 09, 2009, 09:53 AM

Well, now you know.

Even the dumbest human has more talent than god.

Reply #42 - May 09, 2009, 09:56 AM

How many do you know of?

You dont believe in any.

Many explanations?

So when are you going to back up your bull shit with horse power?  Or can you?

Reply #43 - May 09, 2009, 09:58 AM

Richard Dawkins was cornered on BBC by Jeremy Paxman. During the interview Dawkins admitted that after all there is chance God might exit.

Herd of Kurt Godel?

You men there is more than one Kurt Godel?
     Reply #44 - May 09, 2009, 10:08 AM

The existence of even one Supreme Being, to use your preferred term, is as logically impossible as the existence of two.

Even top scientists like Hawkin do not say this.

If you really believe your claim, then it only shows you lack power to reason well.

You dont know what logic is.

Reply #45 - May 09, 2009, 10:15 AM

The existence of even one Supreme Being, to use your preferred term, is as logically impossible as the existence of two.

If you really believe your claim, then it only shows you lack power to reason well.

No, you don't know what logic is ya heemar ajdab

He is saying that there is neither proof for one god or two, so if you say two gods cant exist, neither can one.
     Reply #46 - May 09, 2009, 10:20 AM

Neither do you. Consistency of the axioms cannot be proved within the system. So you can't use logic to prove shit.
     Reply #47 - May 09, 2009, 12:07 PM

Why should Stephen Hawking know  any more about one or umpteen deities than any one of us. He's a scientist: science is science and religion is religion.
    In the absence of an iota of evidence for the existence of any deity of any kind whatsoever, the honours of knowing about the same go to the first person to find any. Hallucinations, visitations, mass hysteria, delusions, so-called virgin whatsits, drug trips, pretence, etc, do not count as evidence.
    I don't see many people queuing up, do you?

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #48 - May 09, 2009, 05:49 PM

You have just made three unsupported assertions. If you wish to debate you should do better than that. As Smartassmodeus said, when are you going to back up your bullshit with horsepower?

Prove to us that the existence of one "Supreme Being" is more logical than the existence of two "Supreme Beings". I'm willing to bet that you can't do it.

Reply #49 - May 09, 2009, 05:50 PM

No, you don't know what logic is ya heemar ajdab

He is saying that there is neither proof for one god or two, so if you say two gods cant exist, neither can one.

Actually that wasn't what I was saying, but I'll leave that for now. I want to see what rayback comes out with next.

Reply #50 - May 09, 2009, 07:32 PM

Care to type down a demonstration?

Do not look directly at the operational end of the device.
     Reply #51 - May 12, 2009, 10:13 AM

In the absence of an iota of evidence for the existence of any deity of any kind whatsoever, the honours of knowing about the same go to the first person to find any.

Reply:

You might not know this in your closed off world, but let to tell you this: Many a one among scientists and great thinkers have found the evidence of which you speak. However, among them, I dont know know who was the first to get that honour.

Prove to us that the existence of one "Supreme Being" is more logical than the existence of two "Supreme Beings".

I'm willing to bet that you can't do it.

How much?

Reply #52 - May 12, 2009, 10:26 AM

Herd of Kurt Godel?

Can you demonstrate to us the conclusion that kurt arrived at?

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #53 - May 12, 2009, 10:37 AM

Godel was one of the major thinkers of modern times.

He was known world wide as an expert in logic.

Godel said proper use of logic shows that "God does exist".

He also accepted that there is an afterlife

"I am convinced of the afterlife, independent of theology. If the world is rationally constructed, there must be an afterlife."

He was not a muslim.

As a logical man, Godel abhored Atheists for their abuse of intellect.

Reply #54 - May 12, 2009, 01:53 PM

In the absence of an iota of evidence for the existence of any deity of any kind whatsoever, the honours of knowing about the same go to the first person to find any.

Reply:

You might not know this in your closed off world, but let to tell you this: Many a one among scientists and great thinkers have found the evidence of which you speak. However, among them, I dont know know who was the first to get that honour.

Prove to us that the existence of one "Supreme Being" is more logical than the existence of two "Supreme Beings".

I'm willing to bet that you can't do it.

How much?

Name one scientist or so-called 'great thinker' who has found a shred of tangible evidence and then tell us, from the catalogue of your great collection of their 'evidence', what that evidence is and give us some links to it so that we can test it for ourselves.

Religion is ignorance giftwrapped in lyricism.
     Reply #55 - May 13, 2009, 07:57 AM

Name one scientist or so-called 'great thinker' who has found a shred of tangible evidence

Are you saying you do not know of one scientist who believes in God?

Reply #56 - May 13, 2009, 08:03 AM

No, he's asking you to name a scientist who has found evidence, which of course you cannot do, so instead you do your usual and waste a bit more bandwidth on a pointless, empty response. 

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #57 - May 13, 2009, 08:04 AM

Name one scientist or so-called 'great thinker' who has found a shred of tangible evidence

You're either stupid or dishonest or both.

That was not what sojourner asked for. He asked for tangible evidence. Belief does not equal tangible evidence. Ergo, knowing of a scientist who believes in god is irrelevant.

Reply #58 - May 13, 2009, 08:54 AM

You are beginning to piss the Pancake Lord off.
     Reply #59 - May 13, 2009, 08:56 AM

I wish you buggers would fix your quote tags. Grin

• Previous page 1 23 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »