Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Yesterday at 07:11 PM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Damnation gone?

(Read 14023 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: osmanthus! Damnation has disappeared
     Reply #30 - April 22, 2009, 03:46 AM

A lot of religious people do it though.  Shaneequa is in no way a troll, yet there was a fair amount of avoidance on her part in the debate we had.  Plus, I think being the lone, or almost lone, voice of Islam on an ex-muslim web site can be guaranteed to make some people feel defensive.  But for all the flaws in his debating,  BMZ hasn't trolled here, IMO.

First of all 2 wrongs dont make one right. Thats Tu Quoque. YOu are committing a fallacy here. Here is the definition of a troll.

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

1)Inflammatory content
    2) Controversial content
    3) Irrelevant posting

I have sufficiently shown that BMZ satisfies every single criteria of being a troll. If you want more then I can provide you more proofs.There is no way he is escaping from being called a troll.

YOu are defending him using emotional appeal just like muslims defend mohhamed as paedophile by saying it was a norm those days and hence calling muhhamad a paedophile would mean every single person was a paedophile. If muhhamad satifies the definition of paedophilia he is a paedophile . Just like that BMZ satisfies every single criteria of being a troll he is a troll as 2 wrong dont make 1 right  however We may ease the definition considering religious people but we cannot eliminate the criteria totally and this is where you are wrong.

Let us see whether Shaneeqa meets that criteria or not. I would say she doesnt . Evasiveness is fine and I dont call BMZ a troll for being evasive.LEts see how she is different from BMZ.

1)Now considering religious people we may ease this definition a bit but not completely.We might say posting irrelevant stuff criteria may be eased a bit and concession might be given to them but how many times ? Once twice ,thrice?? Huh?   He has been shown his flaws infinite no of times and yet he keeps repeating the same irrelevant bull shit again and again.

Does Shaneeqa keep posting the same things again even when she is debunked infinite no of times?? Infact I liked her honesty when she declared that you have won the debate .Thats shows her integrity and honesty. THis is how she is different from BMZ.Another example of BMZ posting off content is bringing in Old testament when the debate is about islam thereby disrupting the flow of debate. This is a sign of a complete troll.Do you see Shaneeqa doing that even after you show her fallacy of bringing other scriptures ?

2) Do you see Shaneeqa posting Inflammatory statements just like BMZ does about anyone who disagrees with her beliefs? I can show you N no of examples where he posts offensive statements about anyone who points out flaws in his beliefs. This is a sign of a troll.Look at his recent thread . Paralysis of a kafir mind. Thats an inflammatory statement.He bloody has no point and yet he makes such accusations.

3) Do you see Shaneeqa posting controversial content? Once or twice its fine but BMZ seems to be continuously doing that.

4) Do you see Shaneeqa multinicking(BMZ nicked atleast 8-10 times on FFI) and acting as a cheer girl to those who support her religion and throwing baseless accusations against those who criticize her religion?

If any of the believers resort to the above stuff more than say 5 times he deserves to be called a troll. Religion excuse is ok for once , twice or say thrice at the max   for any fact but not more than that.

Lastly how does lone muslim defendent change the fact that he is a troll? Does this automatically give me the privilege to do what a troll does?
     Reply #31 - April 22, 2009, 03:55 AM

Quote from: Cheetah
    I agree with Submissive Bob that BMZ hasn't trolled here.  Someone engaging in debate, defending their religion to the best of their ability will likely find themselves being evasive, repetitive, even downright obruse, but that's cognitive dissonance not trolling.  IOW, its more Islam's fault than BMZ's.

I am inclined to agree, although I see a grey area between the two which BMZ seems to occupy. BMZ consistently evades important points in debates. A good example to this can be found in the ironically-named "Paralysis of the Kaffir Mind" thread. This is not trolling perhaps, but it certainly is poor forum ethiquette.

Technically speaking, an Islamonazi or a "white nationalist" wouldn't necessarily classify as a troll. Just a monster.

Zaephone If BMZ satisfies every single criteria of the definition of a troll why do you still want to protect him ? Look at my post to Cheetah and Submissive BOB.
  • Re: Damnation gone?
     Reply #32 - April 22, 2009, 04:04 AM

I don't think BMZ's holocaust revisionist opinions are so much derived from anti-semitism although I can't be sure.

I think to many muslims the support that Israel gets from the US is unexplicable, particularly if you believe that it is against America's strategic interests. If you are already pre-disposed to believe that Israelis / zionists / whatever are ruthless and cunning and that America is naive, then it does not take much leap of faith to presume that one has tricked the other into showing more good will than is warrented.

Bob, were the victims of the Holocaust Israelis and Zionists?

I think that "whatever" in your post should be replaced with "Jews".

"It may happen that the enemies of Islam may consider it expedient not to take any action against Islam, if Islam leaves them alone in their geographical boundaries... But Islam cannot agree to this unless they submit to its authority by paying Jizyah"

-Sayyid Qutb, Milestones
     Reply #33 - April 22, 2009, 04:06 AM

Who gives a damn what he did at FFI? He is not trolling here.

get over it.

BhushB

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #34 - April 22, 2009, 04:11 AM

"Bob, were the victims of the Holocaust Israelis and Zionists?"

No, they were gypsies, gays and Jews. Mostly Jews. Around 6 million.

BJewB

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #35 - April 22, 2009, 04:11 AM

get over it.

BhushB

SO going by your logic if  a rapist rapes at place A and but doesnt rape at place B he shouldnt be called a rapist just because he hasnt raped at place B? huh? I hope you know place doesnt matter in such things .
     Reply #36 - April 22, 2009, 05:15 AM

get over it.

BhushB

SO going by your logic if  a rapist rapes at place A and but doesnt rape at place B he shouldnt be called a rapist just because he hasnt raped at place B? huh? I hope you know place doesnt matter in such things .

Well if you're going to try and call people on logical fallacies you just committed one there. Bob's logic isn't what you claim it to be. Bob is just saying that in his opinion BMZ is not trolling here. That was what the argument was about. To use your analogy, which by the way sounds deliberately inflammatory and over the top as internet trolling is in no way comparable to rape, if a rapist commits one rape does that automatically mean he is committing rape every time he has sex? 

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #37 - April 22, 2009, 05:17 AM

get over it.

BhushB

Well if you're going to try and call people on logical fallacies you just committed one there. Bob's logic isn't what you claim it to be. Bob is just saying that in his opinion BMZ is not trolling here.

My point is does it change the fact that he isnt a troll?
     Reply #38 - April 22, 2009, 05:21 AM

get over it.

BhushB

Well if you're going to try and call people on logical fallacies you just committed one there. Bob's logic isn't what you claim it to be. Bob is just saying that in his opinion BMZ is not trolling here.

The discussion was about BMZ's activities here, not his activities anywhere else.

Reply #39 - April 22, 2009, 05:22 AM

Quote from: Osmanthus
    To use your analogy, which by the way sounds deliberately inflammatory and over the top as internet trolling is in no way comparable to rape, if a rapist commits one rape does that automatically mean he is committing rape every time he has sex?

I never compared the 2. I never said raping is same as trolling. The point is he should be called a troll . Infact  I have already shown the symptoms of trolling  here too. HE shows all the characteristics of a troll even on this forum. HE just didnt multi nick here which he did on FFI. TO prove someone as a troll we need to take into account whatever he has done till date and not just on a particular forum . Even the claim that he hasnt trolled here has been thrashed . Read my post to Cheetah and Bob .HE has shown symptoms of a troll here too.
     Reply #40 - April 22, 2009, 05:23 AM

get over it.

BhushB

The discussion was about BMZ's activities here, not his activities anywhere else.

I have proved quoting instances of his behaviour on this forum which are sufficient to call him a troll.
     Reply #41 - April 22, 2009, 05:25 AM

In your opinion. Bob has a different opinion. This is all about opinions.

Reply #42 - April 22, 2009, 05:31 AM

In your opinion. Bob has a different opinion. This is all about opinions.

opinion are not facts right?  Opinion remains an opinion as long as it isnt substantiated with proofs. Once proofs are presented opinion becomes a fact. In my case I have transformed my opinion into a fact by quoting proofs.Bob on the other hand still has opinions which he could not back up with proofs.He brought up the definition of a troll and it backfired against him as BMZ matched every single criteria of that definition considering what he posted on thif forum which hardly matters because to analyze a person we need to take whatever he did throughout his life.

Reply #43 - April 22, 2009, 05:36 AM

To: submissive-bob 

Thank you, Bob and I appreciate your understanding. It shows that you really read all the posts.

I would like to take this opportunity to show how a true Troll starts trolling in, by pouring his oral diarrhoea, which is absolutely not necessary at all and only a megalomanianc can be expected to display such behaviour.

My post was addressed to osmanthus, one of the moderators here.

Re: osmanthus! Damnation has disappeared
    ? Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 06:49:24 AM ?

Quote from: BMZ on April 21, 2009, 05:42:38 AM
    Have you taken it out? What next?  Cheesy

Does it mean Ahmed Bahgat is free to write and that no members will be damned?

Cheesy

BMZ

A reply was expected from osmanthus but comes in skynightblaze, a shining example of a paralysed Kafir mind, who trolled and wrote an off-topic gibberish again:

Quote from: skynightblaze
    Mate I can see that you are  born to troll just like Pele was born to play football. How  professionally and accurately you troll giving not a single chance to the reader to find wisdom in your words.HAts OFF TO YOU!! You simply get better and better each day. I always knew natural talents can never be hidden . All they require is opportunity and I see that I  wasnt wrong on this seeing your exceptional   trolling performance  here.All you need is a keyboard and a forum and way you go !!!No wonder they say when you have the power it shows. You have just shown that you are simply a champion troll!! Congratulations for your performace!

Any educated and cultured person would not write anything like above in response to such a simple question. It is good to see you, mate. I will be leaving this site soon, after writing a few concluding notes, in Spare the Council of Ex-Muslims Britain.

Baig
     Reply #44 - April 22, 2009, 05:42 AM

To: submissive-bob 

Thank you, Bob and I appreciate your understanding. It shows that you really read all the posts.

I would like to take this opportunity to show how a true Troll starts trolling in, by pouring his oral diarrhoea, which is absolutely not necessary at all and only a megalomanianc can be expected to display such behaviour.

My post was addressed to osmanthus, one of the moderators here.

Re: osmanthus! Damnation has disappeared
    ? Reply #4 on: April 21, 2009, 06:49:24 AM ?

Quote from: BMZ on April 21, 2009, 05:42:38 AM
    Have you taken it out? What next?  Cheesy

Does it mean Ahmed Bahgat is free to write and that no members will be damned?

Cheesy

BMZ

A reply was expected from osmanthus but comes in skynightblaze, a shining example of a paralysed Kafir mind, who trolled and wrote an off-topic gibberish again:

Quote from: skynightblaze
    Mate I can see that you are  born to troll just like Pele was born to play football. How  professionally and accurately you troll giving not a single chance to the reader to find wisdom in your words.HAts OFF TO YOU!! You simply get better and better each day. I always knew natural talents can never be hidden . All they require is opportunity and I see that I  wasnt wrong on this seeing your exceptional   trolling performance  here.All you need is a keyboard and a forum and way you go !!!No wonder they say when you have the power it shows. You have just shown that you are simply a champion troll!! Congratulations for your performace!

Any educated and cultured person would not write anything like above in response to such a simple question. It is good to see you, mate. I will be leaving this site soon, after writing a few concluding notes, in Spare the Council of Ex-Muslims Britain.

Baig

Its so pathetic of you that you cant even defend yourself of the charge of  being a troll. Others have to defend it for you.There is no way anyone can defend the charges of being troll against you even if you take ALbert Einstein with you because the facts and proofs are simply overburdening to deny that you are a troll.

You show faith in BOB right? Please come and ask him or anyone to refute  my allegations against you.
     Reply #45 - April 22, 2009, 05:44 AM

I really can't see this thread being productive and the question in the OP has been answered. I'm locking the thread.

It would be better if the two of you went back to debating, in my opinion.

Thread closed

• Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »