Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 07:25 AM

New Britain
Today at 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Damnation gone?

(Read 14015 times)
  • 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Damnation gone?
     OP - April 21, 2009, 10:42 AM

Have you taken it out? What next?  Cheesy

Does it mean Ahmed Bahgat is free to write and that no members will be damned? 

Cheesy

BMZ
  • Re: osmanthus! Damnation has disappeared
     Reply #1 - April 21, 2009, 11:21 AM

Something tells me that's an overly optimistic prediction...

"It may happen that the enemies of Islam may consider it expedient not to take any action against Islam, if Islam leaves them alone in their geographical boundaries... But Islam cannot agree to this unless they submit to its authority by paying Jizyah"

-Sayyid Qutb, Milestones
     Reply #2 - April 21, 2009, 11:31 AM

Something tells me that's an overly optimistic prediction...

Me too.  bunny  dance
     Reply #3 - April 21, 2009, 11:32 AM

I say he was kidnapped by an UFO.  whistling2

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #4 - April 21, 2009, 11:49 AM

Cheesy

BMZ

Mate I can see that you are  born to troll just like Pele was born to play football. How  professionally and accurately you troll giving not a single chance to the reader to find wisdom in your words.HAts OFF TO YOU!! You simply get better and better each day. I always knew natural talents can never be hidden . All they require is opportunity and I see that I  wasnt wrong on this seeing your exceptional   trolling performance  here.All you need is a keyboard and a forum and way you go !!!No wonder they say when you have the power it shows. You have just shown that you are simply a champion troll!! Congratulations for your performace!
  • Damnation gone?
     Reply #5 - April 21, 2009, 01:16 PM

Can't say I disagree given the recent posts there, but shouldn't there be some sort of forum announcement about why it's gone and what happens to "The Damned" from now on?

fuck you
  • Re: Damnation gone?
     Reply #6 - April 21, 2009, 01:33 PM

or if a moderator is no longer a moderator (i.e. Awais)..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #7 - April 21, 2009, 02:02 PM

At least one damned member is still visiting us...

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #8 - April 21, 2009, 04:06 PM

If it is me, then know that I will be leaving soon.  Wink

BMZ
     Reply #9 - April 21, 2009, 04:15 PM

If it is me, then know that I will be leaving soon.  Wink

BMZ

No its not you, you're not damned, I was speaking of another damned person, its not AhmedBahgat either, figure out who it is.  Smiley

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #10 - April 21, 2009, 04:23 PM

Cheesy

BMZ

Mate I can see that you are  born to troll just like Pele was born to play football. How  professionally and accurately you troll giving not a single chance to the reader to find wisdom in your words.HAts OFF TO YOU!! You simply get better and better each day. I always knew natural talents can never be hidden . All they require is opportunity and I see that I  wasnt wrong on this seeing your exceptional   trolling performance  here.All you need is a keyboard and a forum and way you go !!!No wonder they say when you have the power it shows. You have just shown that you are simply a champion troll!! Congratulations for your performace!

A troll does not engage in debate. A troll does not attempt to support his arguments. A troll puts very little thought into a post. A troll simply polutes a discussion with harrassment. BMZ's 710 posts are available for your review.

Calling him a troll (no matter how many times you do so) does not make him one.

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #11 - April 21, 2009, 04:27 PM

Cheesy

BMZ

A troll does not engage in debate. A troll does not attempt to support his arguments. A troll puts very little thought into a post. A troll simply polutes a discussion with harrassment. BMZ's 710 posts are available for your review.

Calling him a troll (no matter how many times you do so) does not make him one.

SO you are here to defend him?? huh just like the comments thread? I simply was pulling my hair because I couldnt reply to you there.Anyway Gathering 710 posts or entering in the debate doesnt necessarily mean that he isnt a troll. I hope you are aware of it. What matters is content and not junk .

Btw who told you that if one participates in the debate he isnt a troll?
    Who told you that if one gathers large no of posts he isnt a troll?

EDITED

Please back your statements.Most of his statements are junk and have no thought in them. Just because he made 1 or 2 thoughtful statements doesnt mean he isnt a troll.For e.g here are a few of his  accusations against Ali Sina for lying about islam.ARabic Excuse, Denying holocaust, making baseless claims about Aisha's age.

Thats called trolling.
     Reply #12 - April 21, 2009, 04:35 PM

BMZ row
     Reply #13 - April 21, 2009, 05:57 PM

SO you are here to defend him?? huh just like the comments thread? I simply was pulling my hair because I couldnt reply to you there.Anyway Gathering 710 posts or entering in the debate doesnt necessarily mean that he isnt a troll. I hope you are aware of it. What matters is content and not junk .

Btw who told you that if one participates in the debate he isnt a troll?
    Who told you that if one gathers large no of posts he isnt a troll?

EDITED

Please back your statements.Most of his statements are junk and have no thought in them. Just because he made 1 or 2 thoughtful statements doesnt mean he isnt a troll.For e.g here are a few of his  accusations against Ali Sina for lying about islam.ARabic Excuse, Denying holocaust, making baseless claims about Aisha's age.

Thats called trolling.

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

from what I have seen, his posts have been relevant and non-disruptive.

Your examples of what you call trolling seem to be more instances that anger you because you disagree. Aisha's age is disputed throughout the Muslim world. Just because he accused someone of lying doesn't make him a troll either. From what I've seen he recieves a lot more hostility than he dishes out. I've seen trolls. They try to spoil conversation instead of engaging in them. Also he has never denied the holocaust. Why do consistantly distort his position? Are you trying to provoke an emotional response?

Bgrin12B

My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." -- Mike Tyson
     Reply #14 - April 21, 2009, 06:07 PM

Quote from: Submissive Bob
    Also he has never denied the holocaust.

Don't be so naive.

Very few Holocaust revisionists deny the Holocaust altogether. Given the immense amount of evidence, such a purist stance would alienate almost everybody. Most of them try to distort and trivialise the Holocaust through downplaying the numbers, or taking the word genocide or Holocaust out of it. Incidentally, BMZ is doing both.

Reply #15 - April 21, 2009, 06:15 PM

Quote from: Submissive BOb
    An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

from what I have seen, his posts have been relevant and non-disruptive.

Your examples of what you call trolling seem to be more instances that anger you because you disagree. Aisha's age is disputed throughout the Muslim world. Just because he accused someone of lying doesn't make him a troll either. From what I've seen he recieves a lot more hostility than he dishes out. I've seen trolls. They try to spoil conversation instead of engaging in them. Also he has never denied the holocaust. Why do consistantly distort his position? Are you trying to provoke an emotional response?

Lets see your own definition.

1)
    BMZ is a holocaust denier ( Ask Zaephon ,  Rashna or any other COEM member) This is called making controversial statements.

2) HE does post Inflammatory content. Check his posts regarding FFI and Ali Sina's views regarding islam.He may personally disagree with any of the members but he has no point when he calls FFI as a spreading false information And ALi Sina a liar and a bastard.

3)
     Check my first debate. WHen I had already proved that ARsh and kursi in quran are literal he was still saying that in arabic Arsh  may be a metaphorical. DOes it matter IF ARsh can be used in metaphorical way in Arabic when quran used it literally? What matters is how quran used it and not how arabic language can use it.That is called irrelevant posting which does satisfy your definition.Another excused used by him is that of arabic. ARabic language has got no role in understanding message of Islam thats again an irrelevant comment.These are just few. I can show you plenty.

4) He keeps repeating the same things again and again. This is another sign of a troll

5) Age of Aisha is not at all actually a disputable fact .ITs these dishonest muslims try to invent excuses to throw a smoke screen so that they can hide behind this excuse that age of aisha is disputable and hence muhhamad cannot be a paedophile.
    Well if he really believes that its disputable then why couldnt he make a single statement that would support this claim? Every single time he made a claim he was refuted. He couldnt answer a single question .He kept repeating same things again and again.

5) I forgot to tell you the history of this troll. He has multinicked on FFI atleast 10 times. EVerytime he came up with a new profile and when he was refuted he used to wait for some muslim to come and answer for him.When some muslim answered he used to rush immediately to the spot to cheer him.He acted as cheer leader whenever he came up with a new profile.This is yet another sign of a troll.

Reply #16 - April 21, 2009, 06:43 PM

I agree with Submissive Bob that BMZ hasn't trolled here.  Someone engaging in debate, defending their religion to the best of their ability will likely find themselves being evasive, repetitive, even downright obruse, but that's cognitive dissonance not trolling.  IOW, its more Islam's fault than BMZ's.

However, I have to also say that Bob is being naive about the Holocaust denial thing.  There's no such thing as a person who denies that the Nazis killed any Jews at all, even Aryan Nation admit to a few hundred thousand.  Holocaust deniers quibble with figures and details for the same reason that creationists quibble about the fossil record and the second law of thermodynamics.  The two mentalities are very similar. 

Whether or not BMZ fits into that group I don't yet know, but I find his comments so far about the Holocaust dubious..

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #17 - April 21, 2009, 06:56 PM

Quote from: Cheetah
    I agree with Submissive Bob that BMZ hasn't trolled here.  Someone engaging in debate, defending their religion to the best of their ability will likely find themselves being evasive, repetitive, even downright obruse, but that's cognitive dissonance not trolling.  IOW, its more Islam's fault than BMZ's.

I am inclined to agree, although I see a grey area between the two which BMZ seems to occupy. BMZ consistently evades important points in debates. A good example to this can be found in the ironically-named "Paralysis of the Kaffir Mind" thread. This is not trolling perhaps, but it certainly is poor forum ethiquette.

Technically speaking, an Islamonazi or a "white nationalist" wouldn't necessarily classify as a troll. Just a monster.

Reply #18 - April 21, 2009, 07:01 PM

When clear cut flaws are shown to BMZ he should be willing to accept that he has flawed but yet he choses to remain stubborn and repeats the same things. DO you think its still  not  his fault? I can understand being repetitive for the first time because of religion being of that nature but how many times? Once twice ,thrice......?

His fault is that he is not accepting inspite of being shown in error. YOu cant blame the religion for that. ITs the individual who is to be blamed for that matter.

The reason why I said Ahmed Bahgat is a good debator was this specific reason. When you have a point he leaves the debate place without a word. HE does acknowledge the point of the opponent unlike BMZ who acts dishonestly and would keep repeating it.

Reply #19 - April 21, 2009, 07:03 PM

A lot of religious people do it though.  Shaneequa is in no way a troll, yet there was a fair amount of avoidance on her part in the debate we had.  Plus, I think being the lone, or almost lone, voice of Islam on an ex-muslim web site can be guaranteed to make some people feel defensive.  But for all the flaws in his debating,  BMZ hasn't trolled here, IMO.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #20 - April 21, 2009, 07:27 PM

Sure. I reset the permissions on Damnation last night and was too tired to do a lot more. Story is that it's getting the flick and we'll be using bans instead, temporary or permanent depending on the circumstances.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #21 - April 21, 2009, 07:31 PM

Cheesy

BMZ

You're partly correct. Mo members will be damned.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #22 - April 21, 2009, 08:25 PM

I don't think BMZ's holocaust revisionist opinions are so much derived from anti-semitism although I can't be sure.

I think to many muslims the support that Israel gets from the US is unexplicable, particularly if you believe that it is against America's strategic interests. If you are already pre-disposed to believe that Israelis / zionists / whatever are ruthless and cunning and that America is naive, then it does not take much leap of faith to presume that one has tricked the other into showing more good will than is warrented.

BMZ will never give his own figures of what he thinks the holocaust amounts to. He has none. His position is based on a flawed hunch.

I would call him a revisionist rather than a denier, but that is just semantics. It should be possible to convince him that the official estimates are within reason. They are derived from the Nazi's own records aren't they? The root of his gripe is the thought that Israel has over-played the holocaust card to foster undeserved support that perpetuates the occupation of Palestine.

Reply #23 - April 21, 2009, 09:36 PM

I'm just a regular ass member not responsible for shit.  Afro

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #24 - April 21, 2009, 09:44 PM

I'm just a regular ass member not responsible for shit.  Afro

Exactly, and there's no need for an announcement anyway.  Mods have stepped down before and there's never been announcements about it, our names are in green while we're mods and if someone's name is no longer green that's the announcement, lol.

Reply #25 - April 21, 2009, 09:53 PM

The root of his gripe is the thought that Israel has over-played the holocaust card to foster undeserved support that perpetuates the occupation of Palestine.

You can do that without downplaying the numbers or refusing to call it genocide/the Holocaust. Norman Finkelstein is a good example of someone who criticizes use of the Holocaust to defend Jewish bigotry without in any way minimizing the scale and horror of the Holocaust-- of course his parents both spent time in concentration camps, not that it stops the hard-right Zionists like Dershowitz (the same kind of people who call Desmond Tutu a bigot) from accusing Finkelstein of being an anti-Semite or "self-hating Jew".

fuck you
     Reply #26 - April 21, 2009, 11:52 PM

@ submissive_bob

Thank you, Bob.

Here you are witnessing the real trolls.  Cheesy Instead of the moderator coming up and giving an answer, one can see a
    mob of trolls rushing in with no substance.

That is why I opened a thread "The Paralysis of the Kafir Mind" here. Please read it and
    decide who are the real trolls.

Baig
     Reply #27 - April 21, 2009, 11:59 PM

@ submissive_bob

Thank you, Bob.

Here you are witnessing the real trolls.  Cheesy Instead of the moderator coming up and giving an answer, one can see a

That is why I opened a thread "The Paralysis of the Kafir Mind" here. Please read it and

Baig

A moderator did come in and give an answer - me.  I said you are not a troll, that's my verdict as a moderator viewing your posts.  I think you're quite brave to post as a nearly lone muslim defending Islam on an ex-muslim site, even though I don't agree with much of your posts.

Now, could you all please get back to debating the contents of each others posts please,  and stop resorting to calling each other trolls.   thnkyu

Reply #28 - April 22, 2009, 12:40 AM

@ submissive_bob

Thank you, Bob.

Baig

A moderator did come in and give an answer - me.  I said you are not a troll, that's my verdict as a moderator viewing your posts.  I think you're quite brave to post as a nearly lone muslim defending Islam on an ex-muslim site, even though I don't agree with much of your posts.

Now, could you all please get back to debating the contents of each others posts please,  and stop resorting to calling each other trolls.   thnkyu

Hello, Cheetah

I was referring to my OP question, which was not answered straight away. Your answer helped in clarifying the matter on trolling. Thanks for that. It was a great help.

Cheers
    BMZ
     Reply #29 - April 22, 2009, 03:43 AM

Sure. I reset the permissions on Damnation last night and was too tired to do a lot more. Story is that it's getting the flick and we'll be using bans instead, temporary or permanent depending on the circumstances.

Yippee!  yay

Generally Damnation is amusing, last few threads & posts by the damned were  vomit

• 12 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »