Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
April 16, 2024, 07:25 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Self bans.

(Read 55207 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 12 13 14« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Self bans.
     Reply #390 - October 04, 2010, 04:54 PM

I swear I was gonna request a one-month self-ban but IsLame changed my mind  lipsrsealed

Hassan, all the best. You're the best.  far away hug
     Reply #391 - October 04, 2010, 05:18 PM

I swear I was gonna request a one-month self-ban but IsLame changed my mind  lipsrsealed

Me too - just to show how annoyed I am at this counter-productive facility  finmad  finmad finmad

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #392 - October 04, 2010, 07:05 PM

I think I should stop visiting this site from work. It is totally not work safe. I was watching the images thread and it had some tree and Jews written very big. In few minutes I realized my boss is behind me talking to someone. And he is a Jew. I am not sure if he saw this image at all, and if he did, what kind of impression he got. If he is pissed, I would have to say good bye to my job.

Admin of following facebook pages and groups:
    Islam's Last Stand (page)
    Islam's Last Stand (group)
    and many others...
     Reply #393 - October 04, 2010, 07:21 PM

I really wish this would be given some serious thought - its like an self-wounding EMO. In recent times this site has knocked off Blackdog, Hassan, Musivore, Berberella, Qman, etc etc and is still going strong.

Wait, when did Q-man leave?
     Reply #394 - October 04, 2010, 07:22 PM

He hasn't left.  He's on a temp self ban till Nov 1st.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #395 - October 04, 2010, 07:22 PM

http://www.councilofexmuslims.com/index.php?topic=5046.msg351255#msg351255

19:46   <zizo>: hugs could pimp u into sex

Quote from: yeezevee
    well I am neither ex-Muslim nor absolute 100% Non-Muslim.. I am fucking Zebra

Reply #396 - October 04, 2010, 07:57 PM

Q-Man
    Until November 1st. Hopefully all the "I'm morally-superior to all you meat eaters and don't you dare disagree with me" veggie spoiled-brat whiny dickfaces will have all dropped fuckin dead by then. You can all kiss my ass. If you think I'm talking about you, I probably am. Fuck you.

lol
     Reply #397 - October 04, 2010, 08:00 PM

He hasn't left.  He's on a temp self ban till Nov 1st.

Knowing him he'll probably come back for a few weeks, and then request another 1-2 month long ban, and so the cycle will continue.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #398 - October 04, 2010, 08:03 PM

I think I should stop visiting this site from work. It is totally not work safe. I was watching the images thread and it had some tree and Jews written very big. In few minutes I realized my boss is behind me talking to someone. And he is a Jew. I am not sure if he saw this image at all, and if he did, what kind of impression he got. If he is pissed, I would have to say good bye to my job.

Cheesy Cheesy

This is why I  voted for you as jester of the month. I will show this to my wife.

Until November 1st. Hopefully all the "I'm morally-superior to all you meat eaters and don't you dare disagree with me" veggie spoiled-brat whiny dickfaces will have all dropped fuckin dead by then. You can all kiss my ass. If you think I'm talking about you, I probably am. Fuck you.

Please pardon me if I gave that impression. Of course I'm not your moral superior. Just intellectual.

Reply #399 - October 04, 2010, 08:25 PM

blackdog, Berbs, Hassan, the Q-meister, Abood - what in the name of sir isaac h newton??

i blame that fool-ass-made-bitch blackdog for starting this nonsense trend.

''we are morally and philisophically in the best position to win the league'' - Arsene Wenger
     Reply #400 - October 04, 2010, 09:14 PM

I'm going too...

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
     Reply #401 - October 04, 2010, 09:19 PM

Oh no you don't...

*shoots Aziz's kneecaps*

Reply #402 - October 04, 2010, 09:26 PM

*Ties Aziz to the radiator*

And Poopy, I'm tying you up too, lest you get any ideas...... whistling2

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #403 - October 04, 2010, 09:32 PM

WTF! You can't do this to me! I am a respected member of this forum. Completely sane.  finmad

Reply #404 - October 04, 2010, 09:33 PM

It hurts me more than it hurts you.  Anyway, I'll leave one hand free so you can still post. grin12

Reply #405 - October 04, 2010, 09:37 PM

i have my right to freedom!
    goddamnit it took me three whole minutes to type this sentence!

Reply #406 - October 04, 2010, 09:39 PM

Sorry.  We can't risk you wandering off into the wilderness, tough love an all that.   parrot

Reply #407 - October 04, 2010, 09:40 PM

do i get potty breaks?

Reply #408 - October 04, 2010, 09:41 PM

No.  We'll keep you on a chain long enough to reach the bathroom and back.

Reply #409 - October 04, 2010, 09:46 PM

the bathroom is made entirely of glass though. i see what you perverts are up to!

Reply #410 - October 04, 2010, 09:47 PM

Its to keep Aziz amused while he's chained up on the other side of the room. 

Reply #411 - October 04, 2010, 09:48 PM

+1

I really wish this would be given some serious thought - its like an self-wounding EMO. In recent times this site has knocked off Blackdog, Hassan, Musivore, Berberella, Qman, etc etc and is still going strong.

It was given serious thought. They'll all be back. Q will be back soon. The others will be back when it suits them. 

Never seen any other site in the world do this to kill of its own popularity - you dont want to come to this site - simple, dont log on.

I got the idea from one of the largest and most active boards I've ever been on. It worked very well there. Most likely, the reason it worked very well there is because people didn't stage a freakout every time one of their favourites wanted a break.

If you want to sink this forum it's really easy to do. Just keep complaining whenever someone wants time out. Spend all your time in IRC bitching about how the forum aint what it used to be. Never post on the forum itself except to complain about the state of it. Etc, etc. Self-fulfilling prophecies shall be yours.

I spent months basically keeping the whole thing alive by myself when Berbs buggered off early in the piece and there weren't any other staff. I got bloody annoyed when people would drop in only to grizzle about things but not contribute anything positive. I'm not keen on a repeat performance, thank you very much. I've been doing this for years and am a bit burnt out myself.

Bottom line is this: if you think the forum is a good thing and worth having around for the long term then you'll just have to accept that over time people will come and go. It has always been like this. Take it in your stride and keep your contributions positive. I'm speaking from experience.  If I hadn't done that you guys wouldn't have a forum to complain on. Tongue

Unfortunately it always affects the established players, and rarely the newbies, and an extra pain-in-the-*** job to administer.

Yes, because the established players are the ones who ned a break now and then, for various reasons. The self bans are not really a problem to administer.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #412 - October 04, 2010, 10:21 PM

Please also put me on an indefinite ban. Berbs has gone now and like her I have flogged the debates to death and have little more to add.

But when I come here I always promise myself I won't spend to much time - but always do!

Plus I'm just so sick of seeing DH acting like he's so hard done by by us all "still-Muzzie-behaving-Ex-Muslims" - just makes me want to vomit - and no I can't just ignore him, I'm too curious about what crap he's spouting now.  grin12

I will continue to send updates to the book to Aziz and of course ppl can contact me by email (on my profile) or facebook if they want.

Please ban as of right now - thanks.

Love you all xxxxxxx Smiley

Till Jan 1. Effective immediately.

Thank you.

I'm going too...

mysmilie_977

Something is slowly taking our members away ....
    Run for the hills

Blind faith is an ironic gift to return to the Creator of human intelligence

Reply #413 - October 04, 2010, 10:30 PM

Try reading what I posted.  yes

And FYI: Aziz wasn't serious. Tongue

Reply #414 - October 04, 2010, 11:09 PM

It was given serious thought.

I dont agree at all, I am not suggesting that they will never come back.

I can understand why we would do it from each members personal perspective, but not from the wider one where overseers would consider what is best for the forum as a whole.

As has been seen, banned members still access the site anonymously, they are just prevented from posting.

(this might even explain why the age distribution of members has changed so radically as time has gone by)

Anyhow I'll shut up now, I didnt want to make your lives harder - I just wanted the mods to re-consider it, which they obviously have.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #415 - October 04, 2010, 11:21 PM

Yes but we should be considering their personal perspectives too. If it helps them then it should be worth considering IMO. That's the whole reason this site exists: to help people in various ways.

Reply #416 - October 05, 2010, 12:02 AM

Ok, we've done a bit of grumbling and shit kicking in the staff thread and have come up with an idea. We're going to lock this thread down. In future, any self ban requests will be private. If you want one you can have it, but not by making a big scene on the public boards. Since it is only for your personal benefit there is no reason for everyone else to hear about it.

I'll set up a dedicated area for it in the next day or so. In the meantime, if anyone really needs one in a hurry they can PM an admin. Afro

Reply #417 - October 05, 2010, 12:28 PM

Everyone relax. I just went to get some tissue... to... *ahem*... never mind!

But hey, the strangest thing happened to me yesterday. For some reason I was chained to a radiator and couldn't get any help to free myself. Someone was macabre enough to leave an old, rusty saw around within my reach. I was truly hopeless and desperate, so I started using it to manicure my fingernails. Geez, can't a man at least have a proper nail file to groom himself? What deranged, callous lunatic would make me suffer in this way? May Tengri forgive your evil deeds!

Btw, has anyone seen a severed foot lying around? There may still be hope...

Something is slowly taking our members away ....

I ain't goin anywhere, sugarlips. C'mere hugs.

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
  • Previous page 1 ... 12 13 14« Previous thread | Next thread »