Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 05:47 AM

New Britain
April 16, 2024, 12:05 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 11, 2024, 01:00 AM

Lights on the way
by akay
February 01, 2024, 12:10 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Pakistan: The Nation.....
January 28, 2024, 02:12 PM

Gaza assault
January 27, 2024, 01:08 PM

Nawal El Saadawi: Egypt's...
January 27, 2024, 12:24 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Self bans.

(Read 55215 times)
  • Previous page 1 ... 11 12 1314 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Self bans.
     Reply #360 - October 02, 2010, 01:29 PM

Damn you, Q-Man. Angry  Come back NOW!!

"Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so." -- Bertrand Russell

Baloney Detection Kit
     Reply #361 - October 02, 2010, 02:38 PM

Till Jan 1. Effective immediately.

Thank you.
     Reply #362 - October 02, 2010, 03:17 PM

done.  Afro

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.
     Reply #363 - October 03, 2010, 12:02 PM

Fucking hell, they're dropping like flies.

Too fucking busy, and vice versa.
     Reply #364 - October 04, 2010, 09:10 AM

Hello people. Naerys here. I requested a lift of my self-ban and apparently it didn't work. Could you admins do something about it?

Thanks!
     Reply #365 - October 04, 2010, 09:12 AM

Yokay hang on a sec.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #366 - October 04, 2010, 09:14 AM

Someone must have screwed up. Should work now. Afro

Reply #367 - October 04, 2010, 09:27 AM

I can tell you who that someone is  grin12

Thanks a lot. Hi everyone. I missed you  far away hug

He's no friend to the friendless
    And he's the mother of grief
    There's only sorrow for tomorrow
    Surely life is too brief
     Reply #368 - October 04, 2010, 09:28 AM

Good to have you back.  parrot

Reply #369 - October 04, 2010, 09:44 AM

Please also put me on an indefinite ban. Berbs has gone now and like her I have flogged the debates to death and have little more to add.

But when I come here I always promise myself I won't spend to much time - but always do!

Plus I'm just so sick of seeing DH acting like he's so hard done by by us all "still-Muzzie-behaving-Ex-Muslims" - just makes me want to vomit - and no I can't just ignore him, I'm too curious about what crap he's spouting now.  grin12

I will continue to send updates to the book to Aziz and of course ppl can contact me by email (on my profile) or facebook if they want.

Please ban as of right now - thanks.

Love you all xxxxxxx Smiley
     Reply #370 - October 04, 2010, 10:58 AM

Oh Hassan....

"we can smell traitors and country haters"

God is Love.
    Love is Blind. Stevie Wonder is blind. Therefore, Stevie Wonder is God.

Reply #371 - October 04, 2010, 11:12 AM

Bloody Hell! They're all pissing off!

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #372 - October 04, 2010, 12:10 PM

WTF is happening.
     Reply #373 - October 04, 2010, 12:14 PM

@Hassan

Are you deserting this den of vice because I wouldn't let you stroke my thighs? Come now, I will let you fondle my hairy man tits if you stay, but gentle my sweet, they are delicate. Did you invite me to this den of vice only to upsticks and run like a skirt-clutching little bint at the first sign of trouble from DH? Quit your pandemonium, he's just flirting with you and well you know it. Smile back a little and show your nicotine stained teeth. Very hot.

If all the big-hitters depart this sordid scene at the speed of a disturbed burglar, what becomes of all your sweat, blood and tear stained labour to build an online community for the Murtadeen? Was all your noonday toil but sound and fury signifying nothing?

@Osmanthus

If you don't want to consign this joint to the ash heap of history, you would do well to ignore this request and every other one hereafter. More, you should dispatch the rascal who proposed this suicidal idea to the hangman. Going further, I will supply the rope and tie the knot.
     Reply #374 - October 04, 2010, 12:18 PM

What are you all panicking for?  Hassan is the most frequent self banner on the forum, he needs a break every few months.  Its nothing new.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #375 - October 04, 2010, 12:19 PM

It's like watching a band thats been going for 30 years and has had so many line up changes that you've lost count. Now you find out the original lead singer and guitarist are leaving too and you wonder whether it'll be the same group afterwards or will it be like watching some awful covers outfit doing weddings and barmitzvahs.

We are in favor of tolerance, but it is a very difficult thing to tolerate the intolerant and impossible to tolerate the intolerable.

-George Dennison Prentice
     Reply #376 - October 04, 2010, 12:21 PM

Yeah but this isn't a band you sit and passively watch.  Its like any internet forum - its what its members make it.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #377 - October 04, 2010, 12:22 PM

What are you all panicking for?  Hassan is the most frequent self banner on the forum, he needs a break every few months.  Its nothing new.

Sounds like it is permanent... :/
     Reply #378 - October 04, 2010, 12:23 PM

It won't be.

Reply #379 - October 04, 2010, 12:23 PM

Hope you're right. Smiley
     Reply #380 - October 04, 2010, 12:26 PM

Trust me, it won't.  He's still involved in a translation project with Aziz for a start, people like DH get to him every now and again and he needs a break,that's all.

Reply #381 - October 04, 2010, 12:26 PM

Ah ok. Well I've kinda made a goodbye thread now... screw you Hassan if you come back!
     Reply #382 - October 04, 2010, 12:27 PM

Lol.

Reply #383 - October 04, 2010, 12:40 PM

@Cheetah

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You mean the rascal solicits hot tears from the eternally damned  every six months like a skirt-clutching hooker soliciting men's attention?  Fascinating. Haven't seen that trick before.

@Hassan

If you want to be tumbled on the bed like a shapely young babe, just ask my lovely. No need for brouhaha.
     Reply #384 - October 04, 2010, 12:42 PM

*blows nose*

Reply #385 - October 04, 2010, 01:24 PM

This place is like Heroin, or Crack, or coffee. You can't stay away forever. And it's always whispering to you, in the back of your mind.  Wink

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I remain.
     Reply #386 - October 04, 2010, 03:59 PM

If you don't want to consign this joint to the ash heap of history, you would do well to ignore this request and every other one hereafter. More, you should dispatch the rascal who proposed this suicidal idea to the hangman. Going further, I will supply the rope and tie the knot.

+1

I really wish this would be given some serious thought - its like an self-wounding EMO. In recent times this site has knocked off Blackdog, Hassan, Musivore, Berberella, Qman, etc etc and is still going strong.

Never seen any other site in the world do this to kill of its own popularity - you dont want to come to this site - simple, dont log on.

Unfortunately it always affects the established players, and rarely the newbies, and an extra pain-in-the-*** job to administer.

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #387 - October 04, 2010, 04:00 PM

^^ Seconded.
     Reply #388 - October 04, 2010, 04:37 PM

ok then Mods, thats 3 people so far against - its over to you now to decide what you wanna do..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #389 - October 04, 2010, 04:51 PM

Whaat?

German ex-Muslim forumMy YouTubeList of Ex-Muslims
    Wikis: en de fr ar tr
    CEMB-Chat
    I'm on an indefinite break...
  • Previous page 1 ... 11 12 1314 Next page « Previous thread | Next thread »