Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Qur'anic studies today
April 23, 2024, 06:50 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 12:02 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
April 19, 2024, 04:40 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
April 19, 2024, 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 19, 2024, 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
April 18, 2024, 06:39 PM

New Britain
April 18, 2024, 05:41 PM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Please Spare The Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain

(Read 12673 times)
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Re: Please Spare The Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain
     Reply #30 - April 23, 2009, 02:25 AM

I didnt write any false information here. I accused muhhamad for whatever he was. IT was not  a case of 2 consenting individuals otherwise I would not have used such a term. I can prove BMZ that whatever term I used for Muhhamad looking at the issue was a correct term and hence I dont think so calling spade a spade is a problem .

Were you wishing to use incestuous instead of pervert?
    Anyway, incest IS considered to be a perversion.

Nope. I meant pure perversion.

And I will defend you're right to believe it.  There should be no blasphemy laws here - its a secular website for Gods sake!

I remember the days we had a bitter discussion on the issue of God I think. This statement of yours has increased the respect I have for you.

Thank you Islame.

I dont remember?  Sadly I have had so many bitter discussions - what was the discussion about?

I think that was a different poster going under the nick of "Islame" on FFI.

"It may happen that the enemies of Islam may consider it expedient not to take any action against Islam, if Islam leaves them alone in their geographical boundaries... But Islam cannot agree to this unless they submit to its authority by paying Jizyah"

-Sayyid Qutb, Milestones
  • Re: Good Bye to all
     Reply #31 - April 23, 2009, 02:29 AM

Best wishes, BMZ - I did pop into your forum, but I am now pretty much a one-forum-guy as I already spend more time than I should online.

Did you note him saying, on that forum, that when a Muslim leaves Islam he loses all trace of decency and becomes an animal...? Funny how BMZ didn't qualify that statement for just the extremist ex Muslims.

"It may happen that the enemies of Islam may consider it expedient not to take any action against Islam, if Islam leaves them alone in their geographical boundaries... But Islam cannot agree to this unless they submit to its authority by paying Jizyah"

-Sayyid Qutb, Milestones
  • Re: Please Spare The Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain
     Reply #32 - April 23, 2009, 06:45 AM

Quote from: BMZ
    It was a pleasure to have written here. To be honest, I did find many nice people but I do not wish this site to be ruined by the recent influx of posters from the FFI cesspool.

Well you call FFI as cesspool and pig sty and yet keep coming back to FFI with new profiles after being banned.Cheesy I think you love cesspool and pig sty.

Finally you are leaving let me raise your honour ....

Only once in  millenium a English poet and playwright like William shakespeare is born

Only once in  millenium a scientist like Albert Einstein is born.

Only once in  millenium a painter like Leonardo Da Vinci is born.

Only once on earth   a troll like BMZ is born!!
     Reply #33 - April 23, 2009, 11:27 AM

Did you note him saying, on that forum, that when a Muslim leaves Islam he loses all trace of decency and becomes an animal...?

I didn't see that, but it doesn't surprise me Aksel.

Sadly quite a few personal friends and colleagues - and even family - now seem to think I have become an evil person simply because I no-longer believe in Islam.

Even though I am pretty much the same person I always have been.
     Reply #34 - April 23, 2009, 12:41 PM

Did you note him saying, on that forum, that when a Muslim leaves Islam he loses all trace of decency and becomes an animal...?

I didn't see that, but it doesn't surprise me Aksel.

Sadly quite a few personal friends and colleagues - and even family - now seem to think I have become an evil person simply because I no-longer believe in Islam.

Even though I am pretty much the same person I always have been.

You can't blame them.
    They're only following what the Qur'an says. Non- belivers are the vilest of all creatures, deaf dumb and blind, doo not befriend them even if they are relatives, etc.

Just goes to show we could never have real love with such ideologies.

Knowing Islam is the only true religion we do not allow propagation of any other religion. How can we allow building of churches and temples when their religion is wrong? Thus we will not allow such wrong things in our countries. - Zakir Naik
  • Previous page 1 2« Previous thread | Next thread »