Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
May 11, 2024, 06:33 AM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
May 10, 2024, 12:51 PM

Lights on the way
by akay
May 10, 2024, 09:41 AM

New Britain
May 08, 2024, 07:28 AM

General chat & discussion...
May 08, 2024, 07:16 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
May 07, 2024, 04:01 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 30, 2024, 06:51 PM

What's happened to the fo...
April 27, 2024, 08:30 AM

Do humans have needed kno...
April 20, 2024, 08:02 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 05:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 08:06 AM

Theme Changer

Topic: Sons of Radical Cleric stole cars to fund party lifestyle

(Read 3665 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Sons of Radical Cleric stole cars to fund party lifestyle
     OP - April 11, 2009, 10:47 AM

Whats' the matter with these folks? First Anjem Choudhury indulges in drinks sloshed  , now these boys want money to  party!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1168656/Hamza-sons-stole-1million-worth-luxury-cars-fund-party-lifestyle.html

Guess boys just wanna have fun, be it radical clerics or sons' of radical clerics! Wink

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
  • Re: Sons of Radical Cleric stole cars to fund party lifestyle
     Reply #1 - April 11, 2009, 10:56 AM

And their sister is a pole dancer.   Cheesy  It strikes me that half these radical preachers that want Sharia law for everybody would be first up against the wall if they ever got Sharia law.

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #2 - April 11, 2009, 11:56 AM

And their sister is a pole dancer.   Cheesy  It strikes me that half these radical preachers that want Sharia law for everybody would be first up against the wall if they ever got Sharia law.

You sure your not thinking of Omar Bakri? He isn't Abu Hamza.

"I am ready to make my confession. I ask for no forgiveness father, for I have not sinned. I have only done what I needed to do to survive. I did not ask for the life that I was given, but it was given nonetheless-and with it, I did my best"
     Reply #3 - April 11, 2009, 12:16 PM

The term, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" does not always ring true, as is evident here with Abu Hamza's sons and Omar Bakri Mohammed's daughter!

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #4 - April 11, 2009, 12:26 PM

I guess they're taking their inspiration from American fundamentalist Christian preachers/televangelists. Prach about the moral decline and decadence of your country, rail against the separation of church and state as a reason for the moral decline, all the while stealing money from your parishoners, banging hookers in cheap hotel rooms, and smoking meth with gay prostitutes.

fuck you
     Reply #5 - April 11, 2009, 03:53 PM

I guess they're taking their inspiration from American fundamentalist Christian preachers/televangelists. Prach about the moral decline and decadence of your country, rail against the separation of church and state as a reason for the moral decline, all the while stealing money from your parishoners, banging hookers in cheap hotel rooms, and smoking meth with gay prostitutes.

Who was that American preacher who was having sex with rent boys?

Religion - The hot potato that looked delicious but ended up burning your mouth!

Knock your head on the ground, don't be miserly in your prayers, listen to your Sidi Sheikh, Allahu Akbar! - Lounes Matoub
     Reply #6 - April 11, 2009, 08:49 PM

Ted Haggard.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #7 - April 20, 2009, 11:47 AM

UK?s fantastic emigration policy at work.

oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, this is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!"
     Reply #8 - April 20, 2009, 11:51 AM

You cant beat the Sikhs on this one.
    2 political factions in England.
    Slough committee members daughter kidnapped and hospitalised.
    2 cars burnt
    Someone even had their windows smashed.

All a bit hectic over here.
    Yeah...beat that.

Oh, not to mention the fights. All of them.
     Reply #9 - April 20, 2009, 11:54 AM

Who does the quote in your sig belong to?

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #10 - April 23, 2009, 05:46 PM

A stone or rock in one of the sahih ahadith.

"At 8:47 I do a grenade jump off a ladder."
     Reply #11 - April 23, 2009, 05:49 PM

A stone or rock in one of the sahih ahadith.

No, that question refers to a previous sig of his.  It hardly matters now, A_G won't be bothering us any more.

• 1« Previous thread | Next thread »