Skip navigation
Sidebar -

Advanced search options →

Welcome

Welcome to CEMB forum.
Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Donations

Help keep the Forum going!
Click on Kitty to donate:

Kitty is lost

Recent Posts

Lights on the way
by akay
Today at 04:40 PM

Qur'anic studies today
by zeca
Today at 02:45 PM

اضواء على الطريق ....... ...
by akay
Today at 12:50 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Today at 04:17 AM

What's happened to the fo...
by zeca
Yesterday at 06:39 PM

New Britain
Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Do humans have needed kno...
Yesterday at 05:47 AM

Iran launches drones
April 13, 2024, 09:56 PM

عيد مبارك للجميع! ^_^
by akay
April 12, 2024, 04:01 PM

Eid-Al-Fitr
by akay
April 12, 2024, 12:06 PM

Mock Them and Move on., ...
January 30, 2024, 10:44 AM

Pro Israel or Pro Palesti...
January 29, 2024, 01:53 PM

Theme Changer

Topic: Asian men in Burkhas Rob Jewellery shop

(Read 5374 times)
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »
  • Asian men in Burkhas Rob Jewellery shop
     OP - April 07, 2009, 03:25 AM

Some men described as Asian, have broken into a shop in Scotland wearing burkhas & niqab & robbed the shop, this has reignited the controversy of banning the niqab!

I think safety concerns should override any woman's preferences for a full niqab, at least in some circumstances-& this is one of them.

This incident is very funny! grin12

http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/news/display.var.2500071.0.Asian_men_in_burkhas_rob_jewellers.php

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
  • Re: Asian men in Burkhas Rob Jewellery shop
     Reply #1 - April 07, 2009, 08:45 AM

I would be willing to bet money on them being diehard Muslims too!

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #2 - April 07, 2009, 08:48 AM

I would be willing to bet money on them being diehard Muslims too!

Well we know they are 'asian'.

"Ask the slave girl; she will tell you the truth.' So the Apostle called Burayra to ask her. Ali got up and gave her a violent beating first, saying, 'Tell the Apostle the truth.'"
     Reply #3 - April 07, 2009, 10:18 AM

Hasn't this happened before?

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

The sleeper has awakened -  Dune

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #4 - April 07, 2009, 11:02 AM

This is just like the opening to the film Snatch. Just replace the beards with burkhas.
     Reply #5 - April 07, 2009, 11:05 AM

That was awesome. I loved that film. Grin

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #6 - April 07, 2009, 11:06 AM

This is just like the opening to the film Snatch. Just replace the beards with burkhas.

Cheesy

"Befriend them not, Oh murtads, and give them neither parrot nor bunny."  - happymurtad's advice on trolls.
     Reply #7 - April 08, 2009, 11:00 AM

So banning a burka will stop criminals from robbing? What kind of mickey mouse logic is this? 

Anyone has the right to dress how they choose as long its not crude, in a democratic society, calling to ban someone from dressing in a way they feel comfortable in is rather silly.
     Reply #8 - April 08, 2009, 11:01 AM

I wonder how niqabis fare when they go to the bank? Grin

I chose to get circumcised at 17, don't tell me I never believed.
     Reply #9 - April 08, 2009, 11:08 AM

So banning a burka will stop criminals from robbing? What kind of mickey mouse logic is this? 

Anyone has the right to dress how they choose as long its not crude, in a democratic society, calling to ban someone from dressing in a way they feel comfortable in is rather silly.

The problem is that it enables people to conceal their identity, a bit like multi-nicking..

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #10 - April 08, 2009, 11:16 AM

And over here it is illegal to enter a bank wearing a full face motorbike helmet. I see no reason why niqabs, etc should be exempt.

Devious, treacherous, murderous, neanderthal, sub-human of the West. bunny
     Reply #11 - April 08, 2009, 11:21 AM

Over here it is illegal to walk into a bank carrying a 12 bore shotgun, I cant see why I have to have my freedoms infringed upon?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #12 - April 08, 2009, 11:30 AM

The problem is that it enables people to conceal their identity, a bit like multi-nicking..

And criminals follow the law?
     Reply #13 - April 08, 2009, 12:19 PM

And criminals follow the law?

No, criminals dont follow laws by definition. Its not about stopping criminals, its about making it as hard as possible for them to avoid being detected.  Should we allow the burkha in passport photos too?

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #14 - April 08, 2009, 03:40 PM

Here are multiple incidents of robbery & other illegal acts perpetretated by using the burkha & niqabs, from U.K. to India to Bosnia to U.S.A.: EnjoY:  bunny

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/1859310.stm
    http://www.spiegel.de/international/0,1518,456848,00.html
    http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSL0380407920070703

World renowned historian Will Durant"...the Islamic conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precious good, whose delicate complex order and freedom can at any moment be overthrown..."
     Reply #15 - April 08, 2009, 04:57 PM

HAHA!  Hey this would be a good way for me to get my own back at all those a$$hole Asian jewelers who try to rip me off whenever I visit their shops because of my white complexion.  Cheesy

Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish!
     Reply #16 - April 08, 2009, 05:32 PM

Watch this then in Pakistan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_VjJT598Y
     Reply #17 - April 08, 2009, 05:52 PM

Muslim women are some bad ass bitches:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhZRf4GIw0w&feature=related

She actually ran after him! she got some balls, imagine her husband trying to beat her up, she would axe that fool!
     Reply #18 - April 08, 2009, 06:42 PM

Cheesy

My Book     news002       
    My Blog  pccoffee
     Reply #19 - April 08, 2009, 09:29 PM

No need to have a ban. It's the store owner's prerogative to not let people with covered faces in their store. Quite frankly, I'm surprised that proprietor let them inside in the first place. If he doesn't have a security door already I bet you he'll be getting one now. I can't imagine there are too many jewelers, banks or gun dealers that would willingly allow in anyone with anything covering their faces. Hell, even a lot of convenience and liquor stores here prohibit it now, with big signs announcing the policy.

fuck you
     Reply #20 - April 08, 2009, 10:57 PM

Cheesy  That first vid was funny!  Deception by dupatta!

Reply #21 - April 09, 2009, 06:05 PM

Quote from: Q-Man
    It's the store owner's prerogative to not let people with covered faces in their store.

It's not that simple. Who will deal with accusations of racism and/or Islamophobia?

Islam: where idiots meet terrorists.
     Reply #22 - April 09, 2009, 06:21 PM

Quote from: Q-Man
    It's the store owner's prerogative to not let people with covered faces in their store.

It's not that simple. Who will deal with accusations of racism and/or Islamophobia?

The store owner will. He puts up a sign that says "No face coverings of any kind permitted in the store". If some Muslims want to accuse him of Islamophobia that's their right, and it's the store owner's right to defend himself from the charges, and his customers will decide who's right. Yes, there's a chance his business will suffer, but there's also a chance it will do better if people flock to his store in defiance of radical Islam/political correctness. The publicity could work for him and he could pick up some valuable allies to help defend him from the charges of racism and Islamophobia.

But for the better or worse, that's how a free society works. I certainly wouldn't want some nanny-state passing face-covering bans to insulate private businesses from criticism. People have the right to dress how they want for religious purposes as long as it does not infringe on someone else's rights (in this case, the business owner's right to keep his jewelry store secure), and people also have the right to make any ridiculous accusations they want.

fuck you
  • 1« Previous thread | Next thread »